I got regrets. F/f

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

I got regrets. F/f

Post by Druid_Princess »

It’s been a long day at school, not only that I had basketball practice afterwards. So when I got home I was wearing my basketball uniform, which consists of a black jersey with matching shorts. A red number 14 was printed on my jersey, which I found funny because it matches my age.

I taken my black sneakers and socks off at the door and carried them with me as I make my way to the living room, there I found my Mom sitting on the couch. “There you are Kari” Mom says with a stern voice, I gulp wondering what I did wrong until I Mom held up a pair of handcuffs. It was the handcuffs I found in Mom’s room that I had taken to play with, it’s been almost a month since I taken them.
“What we’re these doing in your room?” Mom asks, I should mention Mom was wearing a blue dress shirt and khaki pants and barefoot. She has brown hair and green eyes like me, only where my hair was cut at shoulders length, Mom’s hair was long and tied in a ponytail.
I sighed and confused that I had taken them to try them out. Mom then asks “so you taken a interest.” I nodded my head. Mom stands up and says “follow me, go put your shoes and socks away and meet me in my room.”

I didn’t know what was going on, but I did as Mom says. I went into my room and put my shoes away, throwing my socks into the dirty cloths and then went to Mom’s room. Mom was sitting on her bed waiting for me, when I came in Mom pointed to a wooden chair in the middle of her room and said “sit.”
“Okay” I muttered as I sat down in the chair. Was a armless chair with a low back, the back of the chair came up to my shoulders when I sat down. As I watch Mom pull out some coils of white rope, I asked “are you going to tie me to the chair?”
“That’s right” Mom says, coming to me with the rope. So my wrists were tied to the side railing of the back of the chair, Mom then tied my ankles to the front legs of the chair, that used up all the rope. Mom pulled out leather straps, then came and used two straps on my upper body, one over my chest and one over my belly, binding me to the back of the chair.

Mom used one more to strap my thighs to the seat of the chair, then stood back and asks “comfortable?” I looked up at her for a moment before giving my bindings a little tug. “Yeah I think so” I say “this is a lot though.” “Well” Mom says “don’t steal next time.” I gave my binding a little work, finding everything to be tight and secured.
“How long am I going to be tied up like this?” I asked as I kept trying to struggle. “I don’t know, maybe an hour or two” Mom says, then the doorbell rings. Both me and Mom looked at each other for a moment before it ranged again.

“Shoot, I forgot Kim was coming over” Mom says, Kim was Mom’s friend. “HELP!!” I yelled, “HE-MPH!” Mom covered my mouth with her hand. While I kept trying to yell, Mom reached over with her other hand and pulled a top drawer of her dresser open. “I’m sorry Kari” Mom says as she moved her hand from my mouth, before I could get a word out a black ball gag was pulled into my mouth and quickly buckled behind my head.
“MMMPLHH MMMMUUPPPHHH!!!” I yell, Mom pats my head and says “I didn’t mean to go that far, but maybe you’ll learn better this way.”
“MMMMUUUUPPPHH MMMMPPH!”
“Just a few hours, then I’ll come back to get you” Mom says, then when the doorbell rang again she hurried off, closing the door behind her.
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is a Good and Awesome Start
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] a fantastic story . I often wonder if my mum is “into it” but I’d never ask and it would be too embarrassing to find out she was.
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

oh how i love this!!!! the having to b gagged cause of some1 showing up is so exciting...great job yet again
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

SHE may have regrets, but I don't! Please continue!
Killua
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Killua »

Nice story. She surely will learn not to yell for help again if she has to wear the ballgag for a few hours :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak

My F/m Story:
Not as planned F/m
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Fantastic story! While she learns her lesson for the next couple of hours, hopefully she comes to enjoy it even more.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

[mention]Druid_Princess[/mention] is your main regret not putting the hand urge back, or not getting to use the handcuffs tonight?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic