A entitlement aunt. F/ff

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A entitlement aunt. F/ff

Post by Druid_Princess »

Here is a story request I gotten, so this is what I came up with. I hope it’s okay.

“Is that really necessary?” I asked my Mom, who just explained to me that my aunt will be basically babysitting me while she is on her business trip over the weekend. “I think it would be for the best, Kari” Mom says “she hasnt seen you since you were little, it would be good family bonding time.”
I sighed.

The day came when Mom needed to leave, I’ve said my goodbyes earlier and am now just sitting in my bedroom, still feeling like this was unfair. I have my brown hair hanging loose, the front is brushed to the side to stay out of my green eyes. I’m wearing a black Nickelback tshirt and blue jeans with my feet bare.
I sat on my wooden chair that I pulled away from my desk, and had my feet propped up on my bed as I picked at my guitar. “I’m 14 years old” I muttered to myself “I don’t need a babysitter. Much less with a aunt I haven’t seen for half of my life.”
I then hear a knock on my door, which I replied “come in!” The door opened and it was my aunt, my Mom’s younger sister. Aunt Sarah has brown hair tied in a ponytail and green eyes, dressed in a blue T-shirt and blue jeans with brown sandals.

“Well hey Kari” aunt Sarah says with a smile and a wave. I returned the smile and wave while I say “hey aunt Sarah.” Aunt Sarah then says “so I’m not going to bother you anymore. But I just wanted to let you know your mother is gone and that I am here.”
“Okay” I replied “thank you.” Aunt Sarah smiled and nodded before closing the door. “Well she seems pretty nice” I say as I picked at my guitar some more.

About ten minutes later I decided to place my guitar on my bed and get up. I walked out of the room and down the stairs, going into the living room. That’s when I found aunt Sarah looking through the closet next to the front door, which I was confused as to why. Then I saw a large suitcase, opened next to her and I can see a lot of Mom’s stuff in it.
“Umm, what are you doing?” I asked, I can tell I caught aunt Sarah off guard as she turned around quickly, her eyes wide. I walked towards the suitcase and looked in, finding it was full of our stuff, expensive stuff.
“I can explain” aunt Sarah starts to say, but I cut her off and say “I’m calling my Mom.” I pull out my cell phone out of my pocket while saying “letting her know that you’re stealing from us.”

Aunt Sarah quickly came over to me and grabbed my phone out of my hands. “Hey!” I yelled, then aunt Sarah quickly pushes me to the ground. “I wished I didn’t have to do this” aunt Sarah says, forcing me on my stomach and sitting on the back of my legs. “Hey what gives!?” I yell as she pulls my hands behind my back, and aunt Sarah quickly starts duct taping my wrists together.
“Rrrr” I muttered as I immediately start tugging at the tape as aunt Sarah readjusted herself to duct tape my ankles together. “I thought you would be in your room all day” aunt Sarah says, getting up off me, gets me to sit up and starts wrapping the duct tape around my upper arms just above my elbows. “Well still that doesn’t mean you can steal from us!” I yell, just then the doorbell rang.
Aunt Sarah paused, after a moment I start to scream “help! Hel-mmmpphhh!” Aunt Sarah presses her hand over my mouth from behind and say “be quiet!” I didn’t listen, I squirm and kept on yelling in her hand. The doorbell rang one more time, aunt Sarah presses harder over my mouth trying to keep them from not hearing me. Aunt Sarah let go of my mouth for a second, and I managed to yell out “hel-mmmphhh!” She quickly presses the strip of duct tape over my mouth, and began to wrap the roll around my head five times.

“Mmmmpphh!! Mmmmmmmpphhhhh!!” I yell as I kick and squirm, while aunt Sarah quickly drags me into the kitchen. She leaves me on the kitchen floor, and closes the door that separates the kitchen and the living room. “Mmmpph!! Mmmmphh!!” I yell as I squirm around. I stop when I heard aunt Sarah open the door, and I heard my friend Kim “oh hi, umm I was seeing if Kari was home?”
“No I’m sorry” aunt Sarah says “she isn’t right now.” “Okay” Kim says “I heard some noise, everything okay?” “Yeah” aunt Sarah says “I had the TV on is all.” “Oh, okay. Well tell Kari that Kim was here looking for her, when she gets home.” Then I heard the door closed.
I lay on my stomach, feeling very frustrated. Aunt Sarah comes in, bends down and begins rubbing my head and says “I am really sorry about all this.” Aunt Sarah stands up and goes back out, closing the door.

“Mmmmmppppphhhhhhhh….” I moaned as I strained at the tape. I then start tugging, leaning onto my side as I pull my knees to my chest as I strain, then kick out as I roll back into my stomach. I lift my feet up and arch my back, then leaned onto my side again. Struggling all I can, despite knowing there is no escaping.
I lay on my stomach again and sighed through my noise, that’s when I heard a knocking sound. I turned my head and I saw Kim standing at the window above the sink. Her eyes were wide seeing me, then she disappeared from view. The door that leads to the backyard, next to the sink, opened slowly with Kim peaking around from the other side. She slowly closed the door, turned to me and whispered “oh Kari, what did that woman do to you?”

Kim was my age at 14. Long blond hair with the front left side dyed purple. She had black eyeliner that helped bring out her blue eyes, along with purple eye shadow. She was wearing a plain black tshirt with grey camouflage cargo pants and black boots.
Kim quickly came over to me and bent down on one knee and immediately started unwrapping the duct tape that gagged me. “Oh thank you” I whispered once I could talk, and Kim started undoing the tape around my wrists.
“I knew something was up” Kim says “when that woman said you weren’t home, yet your shoes were still at the door. And that suitcase filled with stuff.”
Kim got my hands undone, and just as I sat up for Kim to get my upper arms, aunt Sarah came through the kitchen door with a rag in her hand.

“Oh shit” Kim says, then quickly says “Kari I’ll get help.” Kim quickly ran to the back door as aunt Sarah ran towards her. “No!” I yell as I struggled, I waved my arms trying to get the tape on my upper arms loose as I kicked at my ankle bindings. Kim got to the door, but before she could open it, aunt Sarah held the rag up to Kim’s mouth and noise from behind. “Mmph!” Kim yell, there was a brief struggle before Kim went limp. Aunt Sarah gently lay Kim on her back, then came to me.
“No! No!” I say, but aunt Sarah soon pressed the rag to my face, and I was soon knocked out.

I start to wake up with a huge headache, I lost the sense of time and had no idea wear I was. I opened my eyes and saw that I was sitting in a chair in the kitchen. In front of me I saw aunt Sarah duct taping Kim to a similar chair. Kim was facing me, still passed out and her head hanged to the side. Her arms are pinned to her sides as duct tape wrapped around her arms and the back of the chair. Tape also wrapped her thighs to the seat, then each of her ankles were taped to the front legs.
I looked down at myself and saw that I was duct taped to the chair the same way Kim was. Aunt Sarah was just finishing tape gagging Kim, and I noticed I was yet to be gagged. “Why are you doing this?” I asked, and aunt Sarah looks to me and says “your mother had all the luck. The perfect career, money. All while I struggle to keep a job at a fast food restaurant.”

Aunt Sarah walks up to me, meets me at eye level and continues “I deserve more than this. You all got money, it’s not right to just allow me to struggle while you all got this nice house along with all these wonderful things… wouldn’t even pay me to babysit you because we are ‘family’. Well I’ll show her.” And with that aunt Sarah places seven pieces of tape over my mouth to gag me.
Aunt Sarah didn’t say another word, and immediately left the kitchen. “Mmmmpphhhhh” I say straining against the tape, then I yelled “mmmmpphhhh!!!” I heard the front door open and closed, and I knew aunt Sarah just left us.

Kim starts to wake up, she blinks a few times before looking around. She looked at me, and her eyes squint as she muttered “Mmph.” Then she look down at herself, tugged at one arm at then look back at me with wide eyes.
“Mmmpphh!” Kim yells as she strain against the tape, the chair shaking as she fights. I too start to struggle, finding it hopeless after a minute. I start to panic, knowing my Mom will not be home for another three days, at the least.

I yawned as I woke up, I looked at my clock on my dresser and saw it was 9:34am. “Wow what a dream” I said to myself as I got out of bed. I walked out of my room, dressed in a simple white shirt and black cotton shorts, the hardwood floor cool under my bare feet.
I walk down stair and went into the kitchen, got me a bowl of cereal and sat at the table. On the other side of the table was my aunt Sarah, who has been staying with us for the past three days. “You sleep well?” Aunt Sarah asks before a sip of coffee, I shrugged and said “for the most part, yes.”
“Good” aunt Sarah says, and after a moment I asked “so you said you will show me some of those tie up games that you and Mom played when you two were younger?”

“I did say that didn’t I?” Aunt Sarah says, “okay, finish up and we can do a game. And while I got you tied up, I might just find some things to steal.” I looked up from my bowl, and asked “what?” Aunt Sarah chuckled and says “I’m kidding, of course.”
Blackfox74077
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Blackfox74077 »

that was great i hope u tell the story of the game they end up playing!!! i can totally see her mom interupting that or coming home and joining in lol....
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

That was a great story, and it leaves open the option of the "true" story for Sarah to show you the tie up games.
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

Nickelback t-shirt. Seriously?
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

I would love to meet Aunt Sarah! Love your story!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Blackfox74077 wrote: 1 year ago that was great i hope u tell the story of the game they end up playing!!! i can totally see her mom interupting that or coming home and joining in lol....
I totally agree.with the above comment. It is a well.written story, the right amount of character and plot development. The twist with the dream, and the suggestion of more.to come.
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

lochness wrote: 1 year ago Nickelback t-shirt. Seriously?
Nickelback is awesome. Fight me ;)
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

JulieG wrote: 1 year ago
Blackfox74077 wrote: 1 year ago that was great i hope u tell the story of the game they end up playing!!! i can totally see her mom interupting that or coming home and joining in lol....
I totally agree.with the above comment. It is a well.written story, the right amount of character and plot development. The twist with the dream, and the suggestion of more.to come.

Well since people like to read about it, I’ll write a story about a family tug game :)
lochness
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lochness »

Druid_Princess wrote: 1 year ago
Try another Canadian band, Rush.
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

Nickelback Nickelback Ra Ra Ra

Awesome!
Druid_Princess
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Druid_Princess »

lochness wrote: 1 year ago
I love Rush!
Quintus09

Post by Quintus09 »

lochness wrote: 1 year ago

I love Rush!
Let’s fight. Nickelback or Rush. Loser is hogtied!
IrvinKlaw
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IrvinKlaw »

Great story, I hope we get to hear of more adventures?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic