My favorite customer (?/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My favorite customer (?/F)

Post by Ovi1 »

This story is loosely based on reality, but too loosely for it to fall under "true stories for everyone"

I was working as a fruit vendor on the market in the city centre. We had a couple thousand customers per day. Few of them would actually leave an impression. Like the frat house which had the rule that their youngest had to bring us coffee every morning. We would give them some free fruit in exchange.

Or the old man who always gave us some hard candy after completing the transaction. Or the gay couple who would often joke about the specific shape of the cucumbers they bought. Well, I’m still not sure if they were ever joking. Ofcourse there was the mom of 7 kids, she was very hard to miss, and spent several months per year visibly pregnant.

And then there was this girl. She also lived in a student house with a ton of rules. One day she came alone, and I noticed that she held her hands behind her back. She had a backpack on her which was closed with a plastic buckle on the front. She just ordered as if nothing was out of the ordinary but it was weird that she had her hands behind her back the whole time.

When it came time to pay, she told me to “just hold the pin machine there” as she gestured with her head to her left breast. I did, the machine beeped to confirm that it had scanned her card. She then asked me to put the groceries in her bag as she turned around. While I put the produce in her opened backpack I noticed the black string holding her wrists together. I closed the bag for her and she turned around to thank me.

“I have a gift for you” I said as I picked up a large peach and quickly placed it in her surprised opened mouth. She dutifully held it between her lips, making sure to not bite down on it, turned around and walked away. When she was about 10 meters away, my colleague called her name and said “See you next week!” She tried to yell something friendly back without biting down too hard on the peach. That muffled goodbye was the greatest thing I heard that week.
Last edited by Ovi1 1 year ago, edited 2 times in total.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
CarouselCowboy13
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CarouselCowboy13 »

This is a cute and adorable Story
My Dear it's no use to struggle. But I would greatly appreciate it if you, could and would
Kik Username CarouselCowboy15
Discord ID Beetlebailey13#7354
uemndlr
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by uemndlr »

Yes, a very nice, cute story, thank you for sharing it! I'm wondering what part of it is based on reality...
U+101D3
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Interesting story, I enjoyed the fruit gag.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

This was short and sweet, very well done! :)
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Lovely story! Enjoyable!
StringTheorist
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by StringTheorist »

Hi Ovi1

I just re-read and enjoyed this short story.

It leaves a lot of questions dangling.

ST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic