Soccer Stars Suffering F/M F/FM

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Fleming14
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Soccer Stars Suffering F/M F/FM

Post by Fleming14 »

It was just like any other morning. I had got in early before college to do some extra training for my game at the weekend. I always go in early yo put in the extra hours as there is always lots of pressure on me to preform on weekends. You see, I'm the star player for our college soccer team, the only player to get a scholarship. This tends to put a target on my back but I never really cared. Standing at about 6 foot, fairly lean with jet black hair, I was always very confident in myself and my looks. Anyways as I walk in towards the changing rooms, I notice the lead cheerleader just exit there dressing room. Sophie was as tall as me with flowing blonde hair and an extremely physique, only enhanced by the cheerleading outfit she had on. Everyone in the college knew who she was and every lad enjoys looking at her. She was also the girlfriend of the second best player on the team Arthur and we never got on. So I saw this as a chance to strike a blow towards him.

"Hey Sophie what are you doing here so early" I said walking up to her.
"Oh hi Shane how you? I said I would set an example before the big game at the weekend and do the laundry for the whole team" she explained to me.
"That sounds terrible but I suppose someone has to do it"
"Ya its awful we train so hard that our clothes stink after it which only makes it worse, It would be very nice if I had a big strong boy to give me a helping hand". This caught me off guard as I didn't really expect her to want to spend time with me, given the rivalry there. But I wasn't thinking properly and said sure as I followed her into the girls dressing room.

As most guys know, you don't go into the girls changing room but Sophie assured me that nobody would see me. In the middle of the room was a basket, like a big bath on wheels. Inside, was all the shorts socks bras and panties from the cheerleading team. "Ye really don't do laundry do ye" "Ya we are kinda lazy with it this lot hasn't been washed in about 2 weeks"
"Smells like it anyway" I replied as I turned around to see Sophie had taken off her cheerleading outfit and was now in her black bra and sports thong. "Sorry I hope you don't mind its really hot in here" she said as I was mesmerized by her fine tits. "No its no bother at all" I replied moving closer towards her "How about we chill for a bit before we start at the laundry" I asked her. "Sounds great I have the perfect thing in mind lie down there on the medical table and take off your top".

Doing as i was told, I lied down face first on the table. Sophie then hopped up behind planting her fat ass right on my lower back. "I think you deserve a massage, the head cheerleader to the best player" and she began rubbing my shoulders. "You feel very tense you need to loosen out more" she said. For the next 5 mins I nearly dozed off as by back was soothed. Gently I could feel Sophie pulling my arms up behind my back "I'm just gonna crack your shoulders here don't worry". I didn't think anything of it until she grabbed the medical tape next to the table and taped my arms behind my back. "WTF ARE YOU DOING" I shouted trying to buck her off but she was too heavy and in no time my hands were taped behind. "Shush" she said as the tied my feet with the same tape "If you hadn't been so horny you wouldn't be in this position now would you". When she finished tying my feet, she flipped me over and attached my hand tie to my feet time, effectively hot taping me on the table. As I continued to struggle she pulled up a chair at the top of the table and looked me dead in the eye.

"Now now, there's no need to struggle you will only hurt yourself if you fall off". When that failed to stop me she sat back in her chair and propped her feet upon onto my face. The smell was putrid, worse then anything I had ever smelt before. " Get your disghhhhhggg" I tried to say before she shoved her whole foot into my mouth. "Be a good boy and suck that clean for me" My face went red with anger. If I thought the smell was bad, the taste of her sweaty foot in my mouth was 10 times worse. "I had a gym session before this and forgot to shower, Oh well I suppose you can clean me instead" she taunted. In anger, I bit down as hard as I could on her foot forcing her to fall out of her chair in shock. When she got up, it was her turn to be red with anger. "You are gonna wish you never did that you little prick" she said as she gave me a slap in the face. "Why are you tying me up" I said to her but I was ignored. Instead she walked over to the big pile of laundry.

"You fucking bastard, your dead meat" she warned as she came back with her supplies. In her hand were a multiple of panties, one was a black lacy thongs, others sports underwear and another was a pair of bikini bottoms. "Now my real fun starts" as she stuffed the black lacy thong in my mouth, with me helpless to do anything. The texture of the underwear hurt my mouth and the mixture of sweat and pussy did me no favors either. "That's the thong I wore with Arthur last night so there's all types of tasty juices on it for you" I screamed in disgust but that only allowed her to shove 2 more of the panties into my mouth. "Those are some of the girls sweaty musty underwear that has been here for 2 weeks, should fill your mouth up enough". At this stage, my mouth refused to close but she still managed to shove a tiny thong into my mouth. "That's one thing thongs are good for anyway, apart from riding up our asses" she said as she started taping all the panties into my mouth. Helpless and humiliated, there was nothing I could do apart from try and keep my tongue as far away from her dirty underwear as possible, something i was really struggling with. "Hush up" she said "Those dirty panties are in there for a reason so just keep chewing and they'll make a very tasty dinner". I tried to say fuck off but she started moving my chin up and down, so I was actually chewing on her dirty underwear.

"This is great fun but you still need to be punished more" she said and she returned to her gym bag and pulled out 2 more pairs of gym thongs. "These are my sisters underwear, they were working out with me this morning and got really sweaty I hope" she said as she put both pairs of underwear over my face, the crotch over my nose. I shook my head from side to side, trying to shake the panties off but she tied another pair around my head, stopping any movement. "You look so pretty little boy" she said as she planted her toes on my face again " Now your able to smell my whole family, whose pussy smells better Hannah's or Aoifes". Neither was what I tried to say but it didn't come out like that and Sophie just laughed "Who cares we all know my feet smell the best anyway" as she shoved her toes up my nose. "Your a great little boy and you look so pretty, we are gonna have a fun week ahead of us". "WWWWENmmmphhh" I tried to say. "Yes baby your gonna be mine until after the game, don't worry Ill change your gag everyday day so it stays fresh". My struggling only increased but Sophie just played with my face with her toes."Its like your head is the football" she laughed. And then to my great pleasure there was a big knock on the door
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Brilliant, can't wait for more.
Ak610
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ak610 »

Fleming14 wrote: 1 year ago It was just like any other morning. I had got in early before college to do some extra training for my game at the weekend. I always go in early yo put in the extra hours as there is always lots of pressure on me to preform on weekends. You see, I'm the star player for our college soccer team, the only player to get a scholarship. This tends to put a target on my back but I never really cared. Standing at about 6 foot, fairly lean with jet black hair, I was always very confident in myself and my looks. Anyways as I walk in towards the changing rooms, I notice the lead cheerleader just exit there dressing room. Sophie was as tall as me with flowing blonde hair and an extremely physique, only enhanced by the cheerleading outfit she had on. Everyone in the college knew who she was and every lad enjoys looking at her. She was also the girlfriend of the second best player on the team Arthur and we never got on. So I saw this as a chance to strike a blow towards him.

"Hey Sophie what are you doing here so early" I said walking up to her.
"Oh hi Shane how you? I said I would set an example before the big game at the weekend and do the laundry for the whole team" she explained to me.
"That sounds terrible but I suppose someone has to do it"
"Ya its awful we train so hard that our clothes stink after it which only makes it worse, It would be very nice if I had a big strong boy to give me a helping hand". This caught me off guard as I didn't really expect her to want to spend time with me, given the rivalry there. But I wasn't thinking properly and said sure as I followed her into the girls dressing room.

As most guys know, you don't go into the girls changing room but Sophie assured me that nobody would see me. In the middle of the room was a basket, like a big bath on wheels. Inside, was all the shorts socks bras and panties from the cheerleading team. "Ye really don't do laundry do ye" "Ya we are kinda lazy with it this lot hasn't been washed in about 2 weeks"
"Smells like it anyway" I replied as I turned around to see Sophie had taken off her cheerleading outfit and was now in her black bra and sports thong. "Sorry I hope you don't mind its really hot in here" she said as I was mesmerized by her fine tits. "No its no bother at all" I replied moving closer towards her "How about we chill for a bit before we start at the laundry" I asked her. "Sounds great I have the perfect thing in mind lie down there on the medical table and take off your top".

Doing as i was told, I lied down face first on the table. Sophie then hopped up behind planting her fat ass right on my lower back. "I think you deserve a massage, the head cheerleader to the best player" and she began rubbing my shoulders. "You feel very tense you need to loosen out more" she said. For the next 5 mins I nearly dozed off as by back was soothed. Gently I could feel Sophie pulling my arms up behind my back "I'm just gonna crack your shoulders here don't worry". I didn't think anything of it until she grabbed the medical tape next to the table and taped my arms behind my back. "WTF ARE YOU DOING" I shouted trying to buck her off but she was too heavy and in no time my hands were taped behind. "Shush" she said as the tied my feet with the same tape "If you hadn't been so horny you wouldn't be in this position now would you". When she finished tying my feet, she flipped me over and attached my hand tie to my feet time, effectively hot taping me on the table. As I continued to struggle she pulled up a chair at the top of the table and looked me dead in the eye.

"Now now, there's no need to struggle you will only hurt yourself if you fall off". When that failed to stop me she sat back in her chair and propped her feet upon onto my face. The smell was putrid, worse then anything I had ever smelt before. " Get your disghhhhhggg" I tried to say before she shoved her whole foot into my mouth. "Be a good boy and suck that clean for me" My face went red with anger. If I thought the smell was bad, the taste of her sweaty foot in my mouth was 10 times worse. "I had a gym session before this and forgot to shower, Oh well I suppose you can clean me instead" she taunted. In anger, I bit down as hard as I could on her foot forcing her to fall out of her chair in shock. When she got up, it was her turn to be red with anger. "You are gonna wish you never did that you little prick" she said as she gave me a slap in the face. "Why are you tying me up" I said to her but I was ignored. Instead she walked over to the big pile of laundry.

"You fucking bastard, your dead meat" she warned as she came back with her supplies. In her hand were a multiple of panties, one was a black lacy thongs, others sports underwear and another was a pair of bikini bottoms. "Now my real fun starts" as she stuffed the black lacy thong in my mouth, with me helpless to do anything. The texture of the underwear hurt my mouth and the mixture of sweat and pussy did me no favors either. "That's the thong I wore with Arthur last night so there's all types of tasty juices on it for you" I screamed in disgust but that only allowed her to shove 2 more of the panties into my mouth. "Those are some of the girls sweaty musty underwear that has been here for 2 weeks, should fill your mouth up enough". At this stage, my mouth refused to close but she still managed to shove a tiny thong into my mouth. "That's one thing thongs are good for anyway, apart from riding up our asses" she said as she started taping all the panties into my mouth. Helpless and humiliated, there was nothing I could do apart from try and keep my tongue as far away from her dirty underwear as possible, something i was really struggling with. "Hush up" she said "Those dirty panties are in there for a reason so just keep chewing and they'll make a very tasty dinner". I tried to say fuck off but she started moving my chin up and down, so I was actually chewing on her dirty underwear.

"This is great fun but you still need to be punished more" she said and she returned to her gym bag and pulled out 2 more pairs of gym thongs. "These are my sisters underwear, they were working out with me this morning and got really sweaty I hope" she said as she put both pairs of underwear over my face, the crotch over my nose. I shook my head from side to side, trying to shake the panties off but she tied another pair around my head, stopping any movement. "You look so pretty little boy" she said as she planted her toes on my face again " Now your able to smell my whole family, whose pussy smells better Hannah's or Aoifes". Neither was what I tried to say but it didn't come out like that and Sophie just laughed "Who cares we all know my feet smell the best anyway" as she shoved her toes up my nose. "Your a great little boy and you look so pretty, we are gonna have a fun week ahead of us". "WWWWENmmmphhh" I tried to say. "Yes baby your gonna be mine until after the game, don't worry Ill change your gag everyday day so it stays fresh". My struggling only increased but Sophie just played with my face with her toes."Its like your head is the football" she laughed. And then to my great pleasure there was a big knock on the door
Damn 🔥🔥
fiest19201
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fiest19201 »

This is amazing, can't wait for more!
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

"This is great fun but you still need to be punished more" she said and she returned to her gym bag and pulled out 2 more pairs of gym thongs. "These are my sisters underwear, they were working out with me this morning and got really sweaty I hope" she said as she put both pairs of underwear over my face, the crotch over my nose.
The only thing better than a pantyhood is a double panty-hood :)
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story! Can’t wait for more!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

hot story, looking forward for more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic