Helping Out (m/fff) Final Chapter is ready!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Helping Out (m/fff) Final Chapter is ready!

Post by Mask6190 »

Chapter 1: "It's usually the scouts that practice the knots, not the other way around."

"Thanks for helping me out Chris!"

"It's no problem Karen, although it's usually the scouts that practice the knots, not the other way around." The 12 year old Chris ties the knot after binding his 10 year old little sister's wrists behind her back at her request.

It was not unusual from Chris to help out his little sister with her girl scout badges and projects since he himself is a boy scout. So when he saw his blonde haired sister wearing a white long sleeve shirt, brown skirt, and black knee length socks have bundles of rope on her bed when Karen called for him, he thought they were going to practice knots, and he was going to be tied up. What he didn't expect was his little sister handing him a piece of rope, turning around, placing her wrists behind her back, and asking him to tie them together.

After tying the wrists together, Chris watches Karen try to pull them apart. "Good job. This will work", Karen responds.

"Work for what?"

"We're having a meeting today on escaping from a robbery or a kidnapping, and I need to know what it's like."

"So this is why you want me to tie you up?"

"Yep."

"Okay, now what? I'm guessing no kidnapper would just tie your wrists."

"Ah yes." Karen sits down on her bed. "You need to tie my ankles together."

Chris grabs another piece of rope and wraps it around Karen's ankles. Just like the wrists, he wraps it around her ankles, then wraps the rope vertically around the binds, and finally tying the knot. Karen tests out the ankle binds. "I say, I can't get out of this."

"Okay, what's next?" He looks on her bed. "I take it you don't have all that rope out here for no reason."

"That's for the rest of my troop", Karen responded

"The troop?"

"Yep. Me and Mom volunteered to bring the rope for the meeting."

"The meeting? Are you saying you girls are going to be tied up for the meeting?"

"That's what we have planned. We have to learn how to escape, right?"

"I guess so." Chris was a bit caught off guard. "So, I guess that's it?"

"Nope! One more thing." Karen shift further up onto the bed, rolls onto her belly, and bends her legs back. "Tie my wrists to my ankles."

"Sure." Chris takes another piece of rope. He ties it around Karen's wrist binds, then ties it around her ankle binds. "Done!" Karen tries to move her arms and legs. There was still some motion, but not a lot as when she moves her arms, her legs move. "Okay, let me know when you need to be untied."

"Wait! See behind me?" Karen motions to the top of the bed. Chris nods as he sees a couple of scarves and a bag full of cloth. "I need you to take a piece of cloth and stuff it in my mouth, then cover it with a scarf, and blindfold me with another scarf.

"Whatever you say, but how am I suppose..."

"Don't worry. Jenny will be over later. I'll have her untie me if I don't escape. She should be here in about a half hour."

"Okay. If you insist." Chris reaches for a strip of cloth from the bag. He crumbles it up. "Open up Karen." She opens her mouth as he stuff the cloth inside it. Chris grabs a green scarf and wraps it over Karen's mouth and behind her head, over her blonde hair, and knots it off. He then takes another green scarf and blindfolds her. "There!" He steps back, looking at his bound, gagged, and blindfolded little sister. "Have fun!"

"Hmmm Hmmmuph", Karen replies with a nod behind her gag. Chris leaves the room and gently shuts the door.

However, before he left the room, he took the bundles of rope, scarves, and the bag of cloth with him.
Last edited by Mask6190 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
some_wanderer
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by some_wanderer »

Great start 🤔

Can't wait for the next chapter 🍿🍿
If your story has a little sister tied up by their brother,

I'll be there with comment and rating 👍
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

An interesting start, I hope there is more to this story :)
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Here is part 2 :D

Chapter 2: Little Movements

Karen didn't have much movement in her arms and legs. Pulling her arms apart felt impossible, as so her legs. The hogtie, while not straining, was like a bar connecting her arms and legs. Every time she moved her arms, her legs moved, and vice versa.

After a couple of strong pulls with her arms and legs, Karen noticed she can rock herself side to side. Using that motion, Karen rolled onto one of her sides. While on her side, Karen was able to swing her knees up toward her a little bit before the hogtie stopped the motion. At that point, she felt her foot touch her bed. Karen pushed against the bed with her foot, and she was able to move a little bit on the bed. She also noticed her hands touching the bed. Using both her foot and hands, Karen slowly moved to the side of the bed until her feet were barely over the edge. The other side of the edge felt like a deep drop to Karen. She could not see over the edge of the bed because she was blindfolded, but Karen knew the height from the bed to the floor wasn't that high. Using her hands, Karen slowly moved herself over the edge of her bed, and drop onto the carpeted floor.

Karen was sitting on her knees. Now upright, Karen was able to move around more, using her knees. Using the bed as a guide, Karen navigated along the bed until she was sure she was facing the door. She moved straight, then reached a wall. Karen followed the wall until she found the door. The problem was that the door was shut, and she could not reach the door knob

She thought about what to do next. Since she was on the floor, Karen was unable to reach her desk to find anything to loosen the knot. Karen went back to the ropes, trying to struggle and move her arms to loosen the ropes. Her hands found the rope used to hogtie her. She followed it to her ankle binds. Feeling around the ankle ropes, Karen found the knot for the ankles. Slowly, she was able to undo the knot. With the knot out of the way, Karen slowly undid the ropes around her ankles. With the ankles, and the hogtie along with it, Karen stood up. Her next was to get the scissors on her desk...

Then she heard a knock from downstairs.

At the same time, her brother was finishing up using the ropes, scarves, and cloth on his 14 year old older sister...
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Chapter 3: "Well if you're being kidnapped or robbed, he would tie you, so that you wouldn't escape or interfere, right?"

"That must be Karen's friend."

"Mmmhhhh?"

"I'll get it", Chris said. He leaves his older sister's room and shuts the door, but not without some rope, scarves, and cloth. Chris heads downstairs and opens the front door. He recognizes his sister's 11 year old redhead friend. "Hey Jenny."

"Hi Chris, where is Karen?"

"She is upstairs." Jenny enters the house, and Christ shuts the door behind. Like his sister, she too is wearing a long sleeve white shirt, brown skirt, long black socks, but with black slippers.

"What's she doing?"

"Preparing for the scout meeting today."

"Okay. What's with the rope and cloth?" The girl notices Chris holding rope, cloth, and scarves in his hand. "Oh, I was helping Karen with the scout meeting."

"With what?"

"Well, you know what the scout meeting is about, right?"

"Yeah. It's about robberies and kidnapping. Basically what's we're suppose to do in order to escape robbers and kidnappers."

"Yep."

"So what does the rope and cloth you're holding have to do with it?"

"Well..." Chris thought about it. He assumed Jenny knew about what was going to happen at today's Scout meeting, and that she knew he was "helping" Karen, but that doesn't seem to be the case. "Perhaps I can show you."

"How?"

"First, turn around and put you're hands behind your back."

"Umm, okay." Jenny turned around and moved her arms behind her. Chris took the piece of rope he was holding, and starts wrapping it around her wrists. "What are you doing?" She asks, looking behind her.

"Well if you're being kidnapped or robbed, he would tie you, so that you wouldn't escape or interfere, right?"

"Oh, of course. Why didn't I think of that?" Jenny replied dumbfounded. "So, I take it you kidnapped Karen?"

"Yep, or rather, she "asked" to be kidnapped."

"And where is your Mom?"

"She's out getting more stuff for the meeting. Angela is watching us?"

"And where is she?"

"Guess?" Jenny laughs a little, understanding that her friends older sister is also "Kidnapped". Chris continues to wrap the rope around Jenny's wrists a couple times, then wraps it vertically around the bindings, and knots it off. Jenny tests out the ropes on her wrists. "This is tight...but not tight", she replies.

"Looks like I did a good job."

"So, can I see Karen?"

"You will, but first I have to add some things."

"Like what?"

"First, open your mouth." Jenny does as ordered and opens her mouth. Chris stuffs a wadded up piece of cloth in it. "Hmmphh?!" Jenny replies in surprise. She did not expect this. Chris then takes a red scarf and wraps it over Jenny mouth, behind her head, and knots it at the back over her red hair. "You know", Chris begins. "A kidnapper wouldn't let you say anything to give away his position, right?"

"Humm Humph", Jenny replied with a nod, again dumbfounded.

"And a good one wouldn't let you see where his hideout is, right?"

"Mmm...Mmmmphh?!" Again, Jenny replied with surprise as another red scarf is wrapped over her eyes and behind her head. She grunts in disappointment, mainly because the thought of being tied up, gagged, and blindfolded by a robber or kidnapper never came to mind despite a few of the shows on television, showing a lady tied up and gagged after a robbery or kidnapping.

After blindfolding Jenny, Chris grabs her by the arm and leads her to the direction of the stairs. "Now, let's see your friend." Chris takes Jenny up the stairs, and makes a right...to see his little sister standing along the wall with her hands tied, gagged, and blindfolded.
Alboreland
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alboreland »

Great story. I'm just confused on Angela. Did she not get a chapter?
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Alboreland wrote: 1 year ago Great story. I'm just confused on Angela. Did she not get a chapter?
Oh she will :D That's for later...
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Apologies for being late with the next part, but here it is. Thanks for the comments everyone :D

Chapter 4: "Well, now you got me interested."

"Ah, I see you found a way out of your room Karen!"

"Hmmmph."

"Well, I have your friend right here, and you will be joining her!"

"Hmmph!" both Karen and Jenny reacted through their gags. Chris grabs Karen by the arm, and gently leads her into the open room nearby. He does the same to Jenny. Both girls are pushed into the room, in front of Angela's bed...

Earlier:

The 14 year old blonde was wearing a long sleeve black shirt, a checkered red and black skirt, and long black socks.
Earlier, after "helping" his little sister, Chris thought maybe he can get his older sister tied up.

"Hi Angie! Are you free right now?"

"Just about." She turns from her desk. "Uhh, what's with the rope?"

"Well, I thought maybe we play a game."

"Let me guess. Cops and Robbers, right?"

"Something like that?"

"Why don't you ask Karen to play? She likes Nancy Drew stuff."

"About that..." Chris explains to his older sister Angela about Karen's upcoming scout class and how he is "helping" her prepare for it. Angela couldn't help but laugh at it. "I wouldn't think they would do something like that. How the heck is Mom okay with this?!"

"I have no idea."

"Well, now you got me interested." Angela replied with a smile. "Okay, let's give it a shot." She stands up from her chair, and walks toward Chris. Angela turns around and puts her hands behind her back. "I take it this is how you want me?"

"Yep." Chris takes a rope and wraps it around her wrists horizontally, then vertically around the binds, and knots it off. Angela tries to move her wrists around. "This is very good."

"Thanks."

"I take it you learned it from the scouts?"

"Yeah."

"Interesting." Angela continues to move her arms to try to free her wrists. "So, what's next?"...

After tying the wrists, Chris finished up with the ankles and a hogtie, similar to how he tied Karen. Angela tests her bonds, and smiles. "Well, you would certainly be a good kidnapper", Angela commented. " But what about my mouth? I'm sure any kidnapper wouldn't let her cry for help."

"Already one step ahead of you." He crumples up a strip of cloth. "Open your mouth." Angela opens her mouth, and Chris inserts the cloth inside it. Then takes a black scarf, wraps it over her mouth, and knots it behind her head. He takes another black scarf and blindfolds her. "Try to get out of that!" Angela struggles to escape the hogtie before he heard the knock on the door...

Returning to the room with Karen and her friend Jenny, Chris looks around. Angela is still hogtied, gagged, and blindfolded on the bed. He sees the open chair next to Angela's desk. Chris directs Karen over to the chair. "Take a seat." Karen sits down on the chair. Chris walks back to Jenny. He leads her to the open closet in Angela's room "Stay here", he says. Chris walks back to where the remaining rope, scarves, and cloth are. He takes two pieces of rope, and heads to Karen.

He ties her ankles together again. With the other rope, he ties it around Karen's wrist ropes, then threads it between the rungs on the back of the chair, then under the chair, and around her ankles. He pulls the rope tight, bringing her ankles back toward the bottom of the chair, then knots it off on the bottom rung.

Chris takes more rope and heads toward Jenny. Chris tosses a piece of rope over the bar inside the closest. He wraps it around Jenny's wrist bindings and knots it off. With the remaining rope, Chris ties Jenny's ankles together. Once they are tied, Chris steps back. "Good luck trying to escape!"

He watches the three girls struggle. Angela did not struggle that much, as she seemed to accept her predicament. Karen and Jenny however, are a bit more active. Karen could not move as she is tied down to the chair. Jenny could only move her arms, but the rope attaching them to the bar in the closest and with her ankles tied, she couldn't move around much. Even if she did try to hop away from it, the rope connecting her wrists to the bar would keep her from hopping away.

Chris pondered what to do next, but he heard the sound of the phone...
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Sorry for the long wait. Here is the penultimate part :D

Chapter 5: "So, what's up?"

Chris runs to the kitchen and picks up the phone. "Hello".

"Hi Chris."

"Hey Mom."

"Can I speak to Karen?"

"She is in the bathroom right now."

"Okay. Can you have her call Mrs. Devon's house as soon as she is finished? That's where I'm at right now, and I need to talk to her about the scout meeting."

"Yeah. Sure. I'll do that."

"Good. Take care."

"Okay Mom. Bye." Chris hangs up the phone, and runs back to Angela's room. All three girls still remained tied up. However, as much as Chris enjoyed the sight, he had to untie Karen in order to call Mom back. Chris walks over to the chair, and unties the scarf over Karen's mouth, then removes the cloth inside it. "Mom called. She's at the Devon's, and wants you to call her back."

"Okay. That's were it's being held at", Karen responds as Chris unties her wrists. Quickly Karen removes her blindfold, then reaches to her feet to untie her ankles. After untying herself, Karen runs out of the room and heads downstairs, while Chris sits on the chair and watches his sister and Karen's friend struggle.

Minutes later, Karen returns to the room. "So, what's up?" Chris asks his sister.

"Jenny's Mom is going to stop by to pick me and Jenny up in a half hour. Mom is already at the house having a cup of tea."

"So, I guess it's time to untie everyone?"

"Not yet. I want to try something."
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

And here is the final chapter. Thanks for reading this and all the comments everyone :D

Chapter 6: "So, how often have you practiced your knots?"

Karen walks to the closet where Jenny is. She looks at Jenny, and how she is tied. Then she turns around and puts her hands behind her back. "Can you tie me like Jenny?"

"Umm okay, but the meeting..."

"Don't worry. We have a little bit of time. Untie us in 15 minutes if we don't get out."

"O...kay." Chris was surprised at this request, but he didn't argue. He ties Karen's wrists behind her back life before. Next, Chris grabs a longer piece of rope, and throws it over the bar in the closet, then ties it to Karen's wrists. Karen tries to move her arms. "This is difficult", Karen says. "I can't move my arms that much." She walks forward a little bit, but the rope connecting the wrists to the bar stopped her from moving forward. "Looks like I'm stuck here."

"And, I can make sure you're more stuck."

"Go on ahead. It wouldn't be fair if I'm more loose than Jenny." Taking here dare on, Chris grabs another piece of rope and ties her ankles together. Next, using a fresh piece of cloth and the same scarfs, Chris gas and blindfolds Karen like earlier. "Go for it!" he calls out. He sits back and watches them struggle. He checks on his older sister, Angela. "Still okay?" He asks. Angela nods her head. She hasn't moved around as much as the other girls. All Chris can hear from Angela is small, gentle moans.

Looking back at the closet, the struggling and grunting slows down. Looking carefully, he sees Karen reach for Jenny's wrists, and untying the knots. Once the knots were undone, Jenny was able to work her wrists free. Chris thought about stepping in, but with only so much time left before they have to leave, he decides to let them escape. It didn't take long for Jenny to remove her gag and blindfold, then undo Karen's wrist binds. Finally, Karen removes her gag and blindfold. Both girls then hop to the edge of the bed, then reached down to untie their ankles. "Looks like we should be good for today's meeting," Karen says to Jenny.

"Are you sure? I couldn't do much until you were tied next to me."

"Well I don't think we will be tied like that at the meeting."

"Still your brother knows how to tie a knot. How often does he do this?"

"Hmm...well he was a boy scout I'm sure he had plenty of practice. Hey, Chris!" Karen calls out.

"I'm still here", Chris replies, sitting on the desk chair in the room. Both girls turned to face him. "So, how often have you practiced your knots?" Karen asks.

"To be honest, not much. Most of the time it was just learning how to tie stuff down. However I've heard stories from some of the other scouts of practicing on their Moms, Aunts, sisters, and cousins, and what knots they used."

"Well, I guess I have to ask some of girls about their brothers", Jenny replies, with both girls laughing. "Well Karen, we should get ready. Mom will be here soon."

"Of course." Both girls turn to Chris. "Thanks for the help Chris!" Karen says. "That was fun!"

"Yeah. Thank you. We should play again!" Jenny replies. Both girls giggling.

"Umm, you're welcome!" Chris responds, a bit surprised. He wasn't expecting that response. Both girls gather the materials laying around, then run off to Karen's bedroom to gather the stuff for the meeting. Knowing Jenny's Mom is arriving shortly, Chris goes up to Angela and removes the blindfold and gag. "They're right. You do know a thing about knots", Angela says as Chris unties her wrists.

"Of course", Chris replies back. Angela sits up and reaches for her ankles to untie them. "Perfect timing. I have to use the bathroom!"

It wasn't long until Jenny's Mom arrives. Both Karen and Jenny leave, carrying two large bags with them. "That's a lot of stuff", Angela comments. "I wonder how many girls are at this meeting?"

"Not sure. Never been to any of their meetings," Chris replies.

"Well they're certainly going to have a lot of practice escaping."

"Or trying to escape."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic