A Ticklish Thriller M/M (chapters 11-13)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ticklishguy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A Ticklish Thriller M/M (chapters 11-13)

Post by Ticklishguy »

11. It's Always Something

At The Hotel

After their midafternoon playtime, the young men decided to have a group shower that way, Adam and Jai could help Mikey and Dakota keep their wounds from getting too wet. Of course, this was accomplished with some playful foot tickles courtesy of Adam and Jai and giggles provided by Mikey and Dakota.

Abner Sternum kept looking at the live footage as he made his way from his suite to the young men's suite. He used his master key to enter the room while the guys were busy with their playful tickle shower. Abner used his key to open the utility closet and then locked the door from the inside. The hotel provides suites to all their employees who don't already have homes and a family. It's one of the perks of working for Hamilton. The thirty-year-old man continued getting hard as he watched the water drip off the four tight bodies. His eyes glazed over as he thought of what he'd planned to do to them in their sleep.

In their room, Mikey and Dakota helped each other get dressed. Mikey chose to wear a light blue pair of jeans with a tan sleeveless shirt. The brunet jumped and squirmed around, giggling as Dakota's fingers lightly tickled his slightly hairy armpit hollows. "Kooootttttaaaaa, not my pits." He squealed while twisting and trying to bury his face in the muscular light tan chest of his cop boyfriend.

Dakota softly chuckled as he gently lifted Mikey's arms. "It's not my fault, babe. You're the one who decided to wear this sexy shirt."

The half Cherokee licked his lips and slowly ran the broad of his tongue along the cavernous pit hollows. Mikey's body shivered and jerked as soft moans of excitement and pleasure mixed between his giggles. Their breathing got heavier as the young men's bodies smashed together. Dakota's dark green jeans were not the only thing close to bursting. Dakota gasped when Mikey nibbled and licked along his neck and ears. It didn't take long until they were changing their underwear and giggling.

Adam and Jai giggled when they saw their brothers finally emerge. "Damn, took ya long enough. How many pairs of underwear did ya go through?" Adam said.

Jai wrapped his arms around his taller fiancee. "Get 'em, bros."

Adam's shrieks and cackles rang through the suite as he was tickle attacked by his big and little brothers. The brunet fought to get free, but the tickling weakened him, plus he wasn't any match for Jai and Mikey when they teamed up. Throw in Dakota, and he had no chance at all. "Okay, I give, Uncle!!!" He squealed a couple of minutes into the ticklish onslaught. Jai, Dakota, and Mikey giggled and shared a group hug with him.

"For your information, bro, we only changed our underwear once. Mikey stated just before blowing a raspberry at his brother, causing the four of them to bust out laughing.

Once the coast was clear, Abner came out of the utility closet. He giddily jumped and giggled as he skipped to the couple's rooms like a schoolboy. The horny man grabbed a pair of socks and underwear from each guy. Then Abner lay on Adam and Jai's bed. He made sure he was in the camera's view and undressed. The man sniffed and chewed on the gathered items. After matching a pair of underwear and socks, he jacked himself off to the musky scented clothing. As soon as he recovered from his marathon jack-off session, Abner returned the soiled items to the pile of clothes and slipped out of the room. On the way back to his room, the depraved man licked his lips as he thought of the encore performance he'd have later that night with the sleeping couples.

The four young men walked into the dining room. After a short wait, the guys were seated. They all ordered a mixed drink and appetizers. Dakota had a Long Island Iced Tea, Mikey had a White Russian, Adam got a Malibu and Pepsi, and Jai had an Appletini. They settled into a comfortable conversation. Eventually, the topic turned to Adam and Jai's wedding.

"So, have you guys picked a date yet?" Mikey asked as he sipped his drink.

Adam and Jai shared a quick glance, then looked at their brothers. "Well, about that. We have picked a date." Adam paused and put his hand up to hold off his brother's excited reaction.

Jai giggled and continued for his soon-to-be husband. "We've got something to ask you two." He paused and took a bite of his fried pickle. "Neither question has anything to do with the date."

Mikey glared at his brothers. "Alright, you two out with it, or I start introducing you to ninja fighting fried flying calamari." He giggled and squirmed when Dakota squeezed just above his hip.

"Behave, kiddo. I'd hate to take you over my knee and tan your hide in this place." He paused. "Scratch that. You'd probably act up more just to have that happen." The eldest man's statement caused the entire table to erupt in boisterous laughter.

"You're sooo on thin ice, Warrior Boy." Mikey stuck his tongue out at his boyfriend and caused even more laughter.

"Anyway, what we wanted to ask was would you guys like to share our wedding and have a double wedding ceremony next October?" Adam asked. He and Jai cracked up laughing as their brothers stared open-mouthed at them.

"Hear us out." Jai paused to sip his drink. "Dakota, Michael, we've been watching the way you two look at one another, and you two have each put your lives in danger, saving each other."

"Jai and I talked this over, and while we were out when you two were napping, we also called the parents and Lance to get their input on our idea." Adam smiled as he and Jai grasped their brother's hands. "Bros, you're in love. The entire family sees it, and more importantly, you both already know it and openly admit it to each other and the world. We all agreed that if you guys agree to the double wedding, there's more than enough time between now and then for you guys to be comfortable with one another and the idea of spending your lives together."

Jai picked up where Adam paused. "Dakota, don't think. Let your heart guide your answer." He paused and stared into his brother's eyes. "Kota, in your heart, do you want to marry Mikey next year."

Dakota's tears streamed down his cheeks. He looked at his gathered family and nodded his head. "Mikey, from the moment we met, I prayed that you'd be my husband." He paused. "I'd marry you now if I thought it was a safe thing to do." Dakota giggled when he saw his brother's expressions. He borrowed from the stereotype of Indians using broken speech. "Cherokee man not stupid, parents kill brave warrior if there no wedding to plan for second youngest boy."

Dakota's statement had everyone cackling. The waiter shook his head and giggled at the four young men whose dinner he brought. The guys thanked him and continued the discussion before digging into their food.

Adam smiled and stared into his brother's eyes. "Alright, baby bro, your turn." He tried but failed to not giggle cause he already knew the answer. "Do you want..."

"Yesterday. I'd love to marry this big warrior of mine." Mikey blushed and giggled along with his mate and brothers. "Umm, sorry for cutting you off, bro."

Adam and Jai smiled as they hugged and kissed Dakota and Mikey. "So, I'm thinking next October 20th would work for a date," Adam said as he and Jai returned to their seats.

Mikey and Dakota shared a glance and nodded their heads. They lifted their glasses and toasted each other on their double wedding decision. The guy's chatter quieted just a little as they ate their meals. They handed the waiter the voucher, and each left him ten dollars for being so excellent. Then the two couples separated, Adam and Jai went to the suite, and Mikey and Dakota took in a late evening comedy show at the resort.

Abner returned to the suite and then hid in the corner of Adam and Jai's closet just before the door opened.

"Babe, I'm gonna go get ready for bed." Jai winked and kissed his mate. Then walked into the bathroom and closed the door.

Adam giggled and eagerly undressed. He sat on the bed and pulled his socks off when an arm wrapped around his neck, and a chloroform-soaked rag covered his nose and mouth. The six-foot-tall man struggled to get free of his unknown assailant, but the soaked rag worked. The brunet fell back on the bed, unconscious.

"Hey, babe, ya..." Jai stopped in his tracks when he saw his fiancee passed out on the bed. "Adam, what the fuck..." Before he could continue, he was grabbed from behind. Abner was about to place the rag over Jai's nose when he was flipped over the brunet's shoulder. Jai pulled his phone out and was about to dial but was kicked in the stomach. He fell backward, dropped his phone, hit his head on the bedpost, and passed out.

Abner licked his lips and rubbed his hands together as he positioned his victims on the bed. The sex-crazed man pulled their underwear down, and after setting the cameras for a live feed, he began molesting the unconscious men. He moaned and licked Adam and Jai's bare asses, then sucked their toes and licked their soles. Abner ground his body against both guys and worked himself to his first orgasm.

Mikey and Dakota had just entered their room when Mikey's phone rang. He looked at the Id and, after seeing Lance's picture, he answered the call and placed it on speaker. "Hey, baby…"

"Mikey, no time to explain. Where are you and Kota?"

Lance's frantic voice made both men pay attention. "I'm right here, baby boy. What's wrong, little bro?" Dakota asked with a concerned tone.

"One of you, get your gun and stop the guy in Adam and Jai's room from raping our brothers."

"Mikey, where..." Dakota started to ask but stopped when he heard the door smash into the wall and the other bedroom door slam into the wall.

"Get in there with Mikey, Kota. I'm on the road with Lance." Tony said as he drove as fast as his car would go. He had his siren blaring. "Off the record, I hope he shoots the bastard."

"Get the fuck off of my brothers, you Goddamned sick bastard," Mikey growled.

Abner turned to face the speaker and laughed. "Yeah, right, like that thing's loaded. Sit down, kid, and wait your turn." He turned around and went back to his task.

Dakota came running in just as Mikey pulled the trigger twice, putting a bullet into each one of the bare ass cheeks. He watched the man scream in agony as he fell off the bed, writhing on the floor.

Mikey kept the firearm pointed at the wriggling pitiful man on the hotel room floor. "I warned you." He cocked the gun and pointed it right at Abner's temple. "No one fucks with my family." The fire in his eyes blazed like never before. He was so enraged that he didn't even feel Dakota's pulling at his arm and talking to him.

"Mikey, babe, stand down. You've stopped the threat." Dakota's tears dripped down his cheeks. He desperately tried to break through the wall of rage surrounding Mikey's senses. "Please, don't become a killer. You're not a killer. You're a protector and lover. Mikey, you've done that. He's no threat to anyone."

The rage subsided, and Mikey placed the safety on and put the gun on the dresser. He turned and gazed into Dakota's eyes. His tears flowed down his bright red cheeks. "Kota, what have I done? What was I about to do?" He broke down and sobbed into the muscular cop's chest.

"You protected your brothers from being hurt even more. Mikey, I love you so much. You're way braver than I could ever think of being." Dakota whispered in Mikey's ear as he wrapped the younger man in his arms. “You, make me a very proud man, my love.”

The suite door opened up and the bedroom filled with hotel security and the managerial staff. They called for an ambulance, and Dakota showed them his badge and called Tony, placing him on speaker. It wasn't long before everything was sorted out. Mikey surrendered his gun for evidence, and as soon as Adam and Jai regained consciousness, the young men were moved to another suite.
Last edited by Ticklishguy 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ticklishguy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ticklishguy »

12. Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!

***Earlier that day***

Lance, Sean, & Will

Lance yawned as he unlocked the door to his shared apartment. "Hey, guys, I'm home." The brunet called out as he crossed the threshold. He stood by the door, toed his shoes off, then placed them by the others against the wall. Lance smiled when he noticed a pair of Will's shoes beside his and Sean's footwear. The twenty-year-old walked over to the fridge, got a bottle of strawberry-flavored water, and picked up the note on the counter addressed to him. "Hey, bro, I'm with Will. We're going to Daddy-Paul's to return his truck, then we're picking up some things from Red's apartment, and after that, we'll be home. Will doesn't want to stay by himself anymore. His roommate's in league with Janice, and he's not feeling too safe there. We're giving him a new home. Love ya, Sean." Lance giggled and pumped his fist in the air. "Yes!" After Will came to talk with him, then being kidnapped together, he really started liking the guy.

The brunet sighed as he flopped down on the sofa. He placed the water on the coffee table and stretched out on the piece of furniture. His toes wiggled and flexed inside the thin cotton socks decorated with the superman emblem. He turned on the TV and chose CSI NY. He was asleep before the episode was even halfway through.

Sean pulled into the complex's parking lot, followed by Will's Pontiac Firebird. He parked beside Lance's Ram, and Will parked on the other side of the Dodge. The two got out, and Sean helped the redhead with some of his things.

"Sean, are you sure about this? I mean, I can..."

Sean set the things down on the grass and stared at the redhead. "Will, you're no longer a bully or treated like shit. Lance and I want to help you feel better about yourself, and we want to help keep you safe." He paused and hugged Will. "You're our brother." He giggled. "And, if you get out of line or just for fun, we can tickle you." Sean grinned and wiggled his fingers between Will's ribs. Instantly, the redhead screeched and fell to his knees, bringing the tickling brunet down with him. The two young men rolled around and wrestled with each other. Finally, Will's fingers latched onto Sean's sides and kneaded the soft area above the college man's hips. Sean's tickle-induced laughter and cackles bounced off the buildings. His legs kicked the ground as he hollered his surrender.

"What the fuck are you doing, Parks? If you're here to..." Butch's threat was cut off by Sean jumping up and placing himself between Will's quaking body and the massive football hulk.

"Bro, thanks for having my back, but I'm fine. We were just playing around. Will's moving in with Lance and me." Sean paused and glanced back at the shaking redhead. "It's okay, Will. Butch isn't gonna hurt you. In fact, he's gonna be a great friend once the two of you work on mending fences."

"Bro, why's he acting like a puppy who's been kicked too many times?" Butch asked as he slowly approached the terrified redhead. Hed gently wrapped Will in a comforting embrace. "If Sean says you guys are bros, I got your back, Will."

"Butch, Janice, and her friends were torturing Will. That's why he acted the way he did. They used his fetish and ticklishness against him." Sean said as he wrapped his arm around Will's shoulders.

"Please, Butch, can you forgive me for what I did before?" Will hung his head and cried on Sean's shoulder.

Butch gasped as he watched the former bully breaking down and asking for forgiveness. The muscular jock nodded his head and lifted Will's head so he could gaze into the redhead's eyes. "I give you my word, Will. I'll stand up for you as long as you want and need me to. Just know that if you hurt Sean and Lance, I'm gonna make you regret it." He smiled and embraced Will's less muscular body.

Will nodded and returned the embrace, feeling more confident about the hulk. "I'm never hurting Lance and Sean, ever again. They're my brothers."

Sean and Will parted ways with Butch and entered the apartment. They toed off their shoes and brought Will's things into the second bedroom.

"Dude, I know I'm straight, but Lance's well... cute when he's asleep." Will softly said as he and Sean went to get a couple of flavored waters. He chuckled. "I love his socks."

Sean giggled. "You should see Lance when he's comfortable with you or around his brothers, and he curls up with his head in your lap." He smiled and gently kissed Lance's forehead. The brunet smirked and walked down to Lance's feet. "The socks are cool. The emblems on the soles actually land on some very ticklish spots on our bro's feet." He giggled.

Will got up and walked over to Sean. "Really?"

"Just watch." Sean snickered and started lightly scratching his index fingernails up and down the center of the Superman emblem on the middle of Lance's curved arches. He and Will smiled as the brunet softly giggled, and his feet wriggled and tried protecting one another. "C'mon, Lancer, Wakey wakey."

Lance squirmed and continued softly giggling. He loved waking up with tickles. The brunet worked hard not to show that he was awake. Lance wanted this to go on. He almost lost it when he felt fingers lightly tickle the ball part of his foot.

Sean smirked and moved his light tickled to the emblems on his brother's big toes. "Will, this is the best way to wake Lance."

Instantly the room filled with Lance's squeals and boyish giggles as he scrunched his toes and tried to break Sean's grip on his ankles. "Nope, Lance's not awake yet." He said between his giggles. Lance's body jumped, and his laughter reached a higher pitch as he felt Will’s fingers knead between his ribs and travel up to his pits. "Shit, Wiiiillllllll." Lance squealed. His legs pushed and pulled against Sean's grip as the brunet at his feet removed his socks and lightly strummed his nails up and down the bared soles. "Not the feeeeettttttt too." Lance screeched and cackled. "Okay, I give. I'm up." He yelled and giggled as he was wrapped in a double bear hug. Lance quickly grabbed Will in a chokehold, gave him a noogie, and tickled the redhead's side.

Will yelped as he fell into Lance's lap. He wriggled and boisterously laughed as he was tickled into hysterics. "Laaaannnnccceeeeee" He screeched. "Sean, help me." The college man's shrill laughter echoed through the apartment when the other brunet grabbed his ankles, removed his socks, and tickled his pale, wrinkled soles and toes. He writhed and tried to break both tickler's grip.

Lance giggled and started tickling Sean's sides and ribs. Sean instantly let go of Will and fell onto his brunet brother, hysterically laughing and squealing his pleas. After a minute, Lance ceased his tickle attack. Sean giggled and hugged the two guys, then went to get a drink.

"Welcome to the brotherhood, Will." Lance kissed Will's cheek and let the squirmy redhead go.

"That was fun." Will smiled and stayed sitting in his new brunet brother's lap. He cuddled into Lance's embrace. "Umm, Lance, I need to tell you something, and even though I had nothing to do with it, I hope you won't take it out on me and hate me." Will's tears dripped down his cheeks.

Sean walked over and sat beside Lance and Will. "Bro, it's bad." He wrapped his arm around Lance's shoulder and held Will's hand.

Will moved and sat between Lance and Sean. He looked at both guys and sighed. "Lance, there's a reason Janice chose to date you." He paused again. "She wanted to destroy Mikey and thought she could use you to get close enough."

Lance's eyes clouded over and darkened when he heard what Will said. "Go on."

Will shivered and gulped. He looked over at Sean when he felt the brunet's hand squeeze his hand, and he nodded. "It started two years ago. Janice tried asking Mikey out on a date. He turned her down and told her he was gay. Janice blew a gasket and stormed off. That's when she planned her revenge."

Lance's face got ashen, and the color drained from him. He started breathing heavier, and his eyes were like narrow slits.

Sean's eyes widened, and he placed his hand on Lance's shoulder. "Bro, please, breathe and listen to everything. Remember, it's not Will's doing."

Lance glared at the two men beside him but closed his eyes and nodded his head for Will to continue.

"Janice knew Steve. They used his connection to Daddy-Paul, as a way to get Steve close to Mikey and then beat him. And, the worst part, Steve wasn't even gay. The whole thing was for Janice's revenge, and Mikey was her initiation into that group. Her task was to seduce a gay man and either turn him or destroy him for his sexual deviancy. Steve was a member and her sponsor. Janice got cosmetic surgery to change her looks and then became a candy striper. She snuck into Mikey's hospital room and forced herself down on him, raping him in his sleep. Then she abused him and recorded the entire scene." He paused and wiped his eyes. "When she found out about you and your relation to Mikey, you became her next plan of attack."

"Can this be proven?" Lance asked through his soft sniffles.

"Yes, Janice has no idea, but I copied all her dirt onto hard drives. That girl's got tons of people in her pocket."

Lance got up and called his dad. "Dad, I just found out that Janice was behind Steve's getting involved with Mikey. She also raped Mikey in the hospital room while he was healing after Steve's attack... I asked the same thing, Will said there's proof... Sure thing, I'll have him email you and the parents... I love you too, Dad" He looked at Sean and Will. "Send the things you've collected to this email, please."

Will nodded and grabbed his laptop and the drive with the things about Mikey on it. Afterward, he stood and looked at Lance. "Lance, I can't apologize…"

Lance stopped Will by bringing him into a hug and kissing his cheek. "Bro, you've given us some answers." He paused and wiped his eyes. "Guys, this doesn't leave the room. Mikey's gonna have to be told, but I want to do that when I'm with my brothers. Sean and Will nodded, then the trio shared a group hug. Lance pulled back and looked at Will. "I'm still lost. Why didn't Janice move on to another target?"

"Mikey's honesty. He was just too honest, and since he was open about his ownership of Barefoot, being gay, his ticklishness, and everything else, there was nothing Janice could use to force him into her pocket."

Sean lightly scratched the side of his head. "How'd Steve get connected to Daddy-Paul?"

"Steve targeted Daddy-Paul for Janice's challenge. He posed as a novice bondage Master and worked his way into Daddy-Paul's trust."

Later that evening, Tony stopped by to take the guys to dinner. He'd just walked in when Sean came running into the room.

"Guys... Oh, hey, Papa Tony." He ran over and greeted the older man with a hug and kiss. "Umm, damn, what I wanted to tell Lance and Will is kinda..."

Tony chuckled and kissed Sean's forehead, then ruffled the young man's hair. "Sean, whatever it is, I'm sure I've seen it or heard about it before."

Lance and Will giggled at the antics. "Sean, what's up, bro?" Lance asked between his giggles.

Sean blushed and looked between the three men whose attention was focused on him. "Umm, well... I was kinda having some private time, to myself…"

"You were watching porn," Tony said with a smile.

"Y...yeah, Papa Tony." Sean nervously giggled. "Anyway, the guys in this clip look exactly like Adam and Jai."

The three other men looked at one another. "Son, what do you mean?" Tony asked.

"C'mon and see for yourself." Sean led the other guys into the room and turned the screen toward the three men.

Lance's and Tony's jaws dropped. "Dad…"

"They don't just look like Adam and Jai. That IS Adam and Jai. What the..." Tony immediately got on his phone and called the hotel. "Guys, raincheck on dinner. Lance..." Where's Lance?" Tony asked as he turned around.

"Get the lead out, Pop. I'm going to the car." Lance hollered. Once he and Tony were on the road, Lance picked up his phone and called his brothers.
Ticklishguy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ticklishguy »

13 Mikey's Dark Secret

At The Hotel

Once they got moved to a new room, the couples calmed down and waited for their Papa Tony to arrive. Mikey and Dakota sat side by side and comforted their brothers as they recovered. Adam laid his head back against Mikey's toned but less muscular chest. He was surprised at how safe and protected he felt, feeling his brother's strong heartbeat. Mikey's tears splashed on his older brother's hair. He leaned down and kissed Adam's forehead.

"I love you, Ad. I don't know what I'd do if..." The emotional young man smiled as Dakota's head lay on his shoulder.

Adam smiled and kissed his brother's hand. "I know, baby boy. I love you too, more than you'll ever know." He chuckled. "This is a bit different, huh."

Mikey nodded and smiled. "It does feel good, protecting you and Jai. It's like I'm able to pay you guys back for all the years of being protected."

Adam raised his eyes and looked at his brother. "Mikey, you never have to pay Jai or me back for anything. We love you and are always gonna look out for you. I've loved you since you were born, baby bro." He chuckled. "Don't get too used to it, kid. I'm gonna be back to my usual protective self."

Mikey giggled. "That's good cause I'll always need my two big strong brothers and Cherokee warrior soulmate to protect me."

Jai, Adam, and Dakota looked at one another and started giggling.

"What's so funny?" Mikey asked in confusion.

"Baby boy, you're always gonna be our sweet, loving, and very ticklish Mikey," Jai smirked, and to prove his point, he lightly tickled the younger man's bare foot, causing him to jerk his leg back and boyishly giggle. "However, like you've been telling us, you don't need our protection anymore. Mikey, you can definitely take care of yourself."

Mikey looked at the other three men and wiped his tears. "I know what I always say, but I never mean it. I'll always need your love and protection, no matter how old I get. You guys make me feel safe." Mikey cried as his mate and older brothers wrapped him up in their arms. He giggled and squirmed when Dakota lightly tickled his sides while placing him in his lap. "Umm, guys, I need to ask something."

"What's on your mind, sweet boy?" Dakota asked.

The half Cherokee nuzzled Mikey's neck. The brunet's squirms and giggles only encouraged him to do it more. Adam smirked and did the same with Jai. It wasn't long before the young men's giggling lightened the atmosphere.

"I'm not sure if I want to continue staying here. After what happened, I'd really feel safer, at least until this unsettling event's behind us." His statement was met with a trio of head nods.

"I didn't want to be the first to admit it, but I feel the same way. At least at home, we'd know if someone came in." Adam offered.

"Besides, I'd like to enjoy the trails around and everything this place has to offer without being crippled," Dakota stated.

"Do you think they'll refund the parents?" Jai asked.

Dakota chuckled. "I'm sure they will. They don't want the bad press."

Adam giggled. "And, if they don't issue a refund, we'll sic my big bad baby brother Mikey on them." His statement got the other three hysterically laughing and giggling.

Mikey smiled. "Umm, I've got another suggestion." He giggled and squealed when Jai and Adam lightly tickled his bare feet and toes.

"What is it this time?" Adam chuckled as he and Jai did the same to Dakota.

"What? We wanted you to know you're our brother, just like Mikey." Jai said when Dakota playfully growled at the younger pair.

"This might be a wild idea, and it's definitely unusual. We're already planning a double wedding next year. Why not do a shared honeymoon here at the Hamilton?"

The trio gasped and turned to look at the youngest of them and get really excited.

"Holy fuckin' shit!!!" Adam said.

"Bro, that's genius." Jai giggled.

"It seems brave Cherokee wise man, choose well fall in love with smart pale face angel boy." Dakota's comment had them all boisterously cackling.

Suddenly, the topic of conversation was the double wedding and honeymoon.

Tony pulled into the hotel's parking lot. The entire way, he had Lance fielding multiple calls to the other parents and the precinct closet to the Hamilton. One of the calls was Sean and Will with more info on Janice's involvement with Steve. Tony and Lance were shocked when Will told them Janice blackmailed a guard into killing Steve. Tony shook his head and muttered something about Janice causing a major upheaval among the city's leaders. As well as the possibility of some very good people losing their hard-earned reputations or even worse, facing jail time because this girl discovered their dirty laundry. Lance jumped out of the car the second it came to a stop and ran inside the hotel.

"Fuck, I gotta get back to the gym," Tony grumbled as he did his best to keep up with his youngest son. He finally caught up to his son at the check-in counter. He showed the man his credentials, and once he got the new room number for the guys, he sent Lance on ahead while he made his way to their old room to get briefed on the situation.

"Bros!" Lance hollered.

The brunet burst through the door and ran to his big brothers. The four older men chuckled as they were bombarded by their excited baby brother. Lance's tears dripped down his cheeks as he embraced the young men on the bed and kissed their cheeks.

"Bro, what are you doing here?" Jai asked. He wrapped his arms around Lance, out of love and in an attempt to calm the rambunctious twenty-year-old down.

"How are my guys?" Tony asked as he walked into the bedroom. He stopped and, despite the circumstances, smiled. The sight of the five young men being affectionate and cuddling with each other warmed the older man's heart.

"Dad/Papa!" The guys greeted almost in unison.

Tony walked over and hugged his sons, even Lance, so he didn't feel left out. The patriarch took a minute to assess the four young men and gaze into their eyes. When everyone got situated on the bed, Adam pouted and looked like a sad, lost puppy because he was the only one with no one holding him.

Tony shook his head and chuckled as he pulled the younger man to his feet, then he sat down, patting his lap. "Is this better? Ya big kid."

Everyone started giggling when Adam smiled and eagerly jumped into Tony's lap. Tony wrapped his arms around Adam and playfully tickled his sides, causing him to squirm and giggle.

Tony got serious and looked at his boys. "When you're ready, we've got some important things to discuss."

"What's up, Papa Tony?" Dakota asked as he cuddled Mikey and smoothed his hair.

"Of course, Abner's been arrested, and according to the prelim investigation, Mikey's shooting was judged righteous."

The five guys breathed a sigh of relief, and they hugged and patted their mate and brother.

"This is harder to talk about." Tony paused. "Abner was recording and live streaming you four since you got here. Every bit of your playtime together, brotherly bonding moments, and intimate time as couples have been uploaded to various sites around the net."

"What are we gonna do?" Adam asked.

"We're already dealing with all the other issues, not to mention the damage at Barefoot," Jai commented.

Mikey stood up and paced back and forth in front of his mate, Papa Tony, and brothers. "We're getting through this as a family. That's what we're gonna do." He said, looking each man in the eyes. "It's how we always deal with things. I'm guessing my shooting's been plastered across the web also."

Tony nodded as he stood up. "Mikey's right. We're gonna support each other through this difficult time. I've been on the phone with the other parents. They're working on a collective statement for the press."

Lance's tears streamed down his face. "I'm glad Mikey and Dakota were here to stop the physical rape." He paused and looked at Mikey. "I just wish someone had stopped Aaron and Trinie from raping you." The twenty-year-old wrapped his arms around his older brother.

Mikey froze, as did the others in the room. He swallowed hard and then gazed into Lance's eyes. "How'd you find out about that?"

"Mikey, what is Lancer talking about? What rape?" Adam asked with a hint of anger for whoever raped Mikey and disappointment in his brother for not telling anyone.

Tony gasped and gently guided the younger man into his lap. His tears fell on Mikey's head as he kissed his son's forehead. "What happened to you, son?"

Mikey kissed Tony and got up to retrieve his laptop. He accessed the drive attached to the computer in his panic room, then opened a folder with a video file and an email. He then crawled onto the bed and hugged the pillow.

Everyone except Mikey gasped as they watched Adam's old roommate Aaron and Trinie getting high on cocaine. The guys watched and listened to the doorbell ring. Trinie opened the door, and a sixteen-year-old Mikey walked inside. He asked if they knew where Adam was, and after being told he was camping, the boy turned to leave. He'd just reached the door when he was grabbed by Aaron, lifted off the ground, and pinned to the floor. Trinie put some lines on the floor, then she and Aaron forced Mikey's nose into the powder and covered his mouth, tickling him to make the teen snort the drugs. Then Aaron and Trinie proceeded to rape Mikey as he kicked and screamed in agony, trying to escape. Trinie gagged the hysterical teen with her panties and raped him a second time. Adam, Jai, and Lance took turns throwing up in the bathroom.

Dakota's tears streamed down his face. He crawled onto the bed and cradled his soulmate. "Baby, it's okay. You're no longer that boy in the video.

Tony's face got red as a beet. He immediately got on the phone and told the person on the other line that there were more people to take down and then hung up after telling them he'd be in touch.

Adam and Jai got on the bed with Dakota. They gently massaged Mikey's feet. The brunet's toes wiggled and curled as he softly giggled despite their efforts to not tickle him. Lance worked his way between Mikey's legs and laid against his brother's chest.

"Why didn't you say anything, bro?" Adam softly asked. He was livid after watching the video. The disappointment with Mikey subsided. Now he just felt guilty for not protecting his brother from those monsters.

"I...They made threats." Mikey's voice quivered as he cried onto Dakota's shoulders.

"Sweetie, you've never caved into threats before. Why their's?" Jai asked.

"They didn't threaten me. Aaron and Trinie threatened the entire family." Mikey paused. "It's all in the email they sent."

Tony opened the message, and his anger boiled as he read the graphic threats against his family. "Fuck!" He growled. "They're done. I'm making sure the two of them are investigated and fired." He turned to look at the emotional young man. "Son, this is not your fault. You didn't ask for any of that."

"Mikey, I wish you'd said something. Do you know who those people are now?" Adam asked.

Mikey shook his head no.

"Aaron's on the unit that investigates sexual abuse of minors, and Trinie is a social worker specializing in traumatized and sexually abused youths," Tony said.

Mikey gasped. "I just hope no one else got hurt because of my cowardice."

Dakota wrapped his arms around his angelic boy. "Babe, I've said it before, and I'll say it as many times as possible. You're not a coward. I don't know how you lived all this time, not talking about the hell you endured." He paused and wiped his and Mikey's tears. "I love you, my sweet, baby boy."

"I love you too, my warrior." Mikey buried his face in Dakota's chest as his brothers surrounded the couple and wrapped them in a group hug.

Tony walked out of the room with his phone glued to his ear. He returned and chuckled when he saw the five young men piled together as they slept. The older man pulled the blanket from the bed, then got the one from the other bedroom, covered his sons, and put pillows under their heads. He leaned down and kissed each one. "Sleep peacefully, my angels. I love you, boys." Tony took one last look and smiled at the heartwarming sight.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic