Punished by older brother (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Ytrewq
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Punished by older brother (m/m)

Post by Ytrewq »

Yesterday I was really bored and there was no one at home but me and my older brother, Dave. He's slightly taller than me and quite stronger as well. So I was really bored while he kept playing that online game he likes so I came up with an idea... The router wasn't in his room so I decided to restart it to get him disconnected from the game. I pressed its power button twice and ran back to my room and I could already hear him cursing the unstable internet connection... He went out to check the router but it was on now and the internet was working... He went back to his room and I went back to turn the router off again. I ran back to my room and realized that it was still turned off because I pressed the power button only once and he was already coming out again so I ran into my room leaving it turned off... He saw me and noticed that the router wasn't on. He took the router to his room and then came back to get me. I laughed when I saw him but he was somewhere between angry and laughing. Anyway so he dragged me to his room and sat me down on the floor with my back against the wall and there was an electric outlet above me... "You gonna electrocute me?" I asked jokingly. "Worse" He said as he grabbed the router's power cable and wrapped it around my wrists tying them together and then plugged it "Keep your hands up. It will probably break if you relax them and we'll spend quite some time without internet which would suck... Specially for you!" He threatened and went back to his game once more "Don't make a sound I want to focuse". What did I get myself into? I can't even struggle to free myself because I would spend a while with no internet plus whatever my brother was planning to do to me... I kept telling him to untie me every now and then because my arms were getting really tired. He lost and blamed me for it saying that he couldn't focus because I I was talking to him. He untied my hands then dragged me to a couch and laid me on the floor on my back and tied my hands once more to its leg. I knew that was just the start. He brought a small table placed my feet on it. He took off my socks "What are you doing to me?" I said "Dave come on untie me" he told me to shut up as he tied my bare feet to the table VERY tightly and even tied my big toes together. He then brought an iron pipe. He stood up by my feet and waved it in the air twice. The sound was TERRIBLE. I kept begging him to stop but he didn't react to that... He raised the pipe and struck my poor helpless bare soles with it. I yelled in pain and kept struggling hard as I begged him to stop and untie me. He took my socks and gagged me with them. I looked at him with wide eyes in terror as my sadistic brother was really enjoying striking my soles with that pipe. My soles really hurt now. He took a photo of them to show me how reddened they are. He then ungagged me to see what did I have to say. "Untie me! Please, I'm begging you! I'll do anything just please that's enough!" I begged. "You'll do anything? Perfect. So how about I post this photo of you on my facebook profile and make fun of you in public" he teased me. "No! Why do you want to do that?" I asked. "Okay I don't really want everyone to see that just my and your close friends. Either that or..." And he put the pipe gently against my soles "okay okay post it! Just make sure not everyone sees it" I said. "Very well... I'll remove it in an hour though... On one term... You'll remain tied up... But in another position" he said. I was dying to put my feet in cold water but that was far from possible... I didn't dare to ask. I simply agreed. He untied me and made me lay face down as he pulled my hands behind my back and tied them together tightly. Then tied my feet together and used a third rope to tie my hands to my feet... My legs bent so that I could touch my heels with my fingers. He tied my toes together as hell and took another photo of me and posted them. It felt horrible but I couldn't take anymore of that torture on my soles... He kept reading the comments whenever there's a new one out loud so that I could hear it... I struggled but I wasn't getting out till he unties me. An hour later there was about 4 comments... He deleted the post and untied me saying that I shouldn't mess with him while he's playing again. I had already known that by now

Thanks! Let me know what you think!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Not bad, and a good start for a first time storyteller.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears that English is not your first language. There were a couple of "giveaways" that pointed in that direction.
That's OK. English is a tough language, and for that reason, my first recommendation, is to find someone whose first language IS English, to proofread your work. That should filter out most of the minor errors.

Next, line space between paragraphs. It makes for an easier read.

Writing is an acquired skill. For most people, the more you do, the better you get.

Drawscore
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Great story
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

I would have preferred him to tickle you
Speedo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Speedo »

A great story. I hope he gets blackmailed from his brother in the future by the still existing photos to be forced to have been tied up again.
Gag001
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gag001 »

Cool story
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic