Damsel 105 M/F NEW CHAPTER ADDED!

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Deleted User 769

Damsel 105 M/F NEW CHAPTER ADDED!

Post by Deleted User 769 »

Damsel 105
Chapter One: Money, Money, Money!

From an early age I loved nothing more than exploring and solving mysteries, spending all my holidays hiking around the local area investigating strange goings on in castles, caves, farms and lighthouses with secret passages galore. Whether I was outwitting thieves, smugglers or even kidnappers, seeking long buried treasure or unmasking ghosts, my courage and determination has always won through! 
Eventually my tireless sleuthing lead me to became the lead reporter for the student paper after I wrote a story detailing a list of financial crimes committed by our then headmistress (who, when confronted with the evidence left me tied to a chair – which quickly became something of a recurring theme) Very quickly I began to gain notoriety as an amateur detective of note (and some notoriety) giving interviews to local press about my exploits, even being interviewed on the big red sofa on Breakfast TV.
Of course we are now living in a world in which forensic investigators are able detect the smallest traces of residue, determine forged documentation, and expose blood spills even after cleaning. Sadly however, as a strictly amateur detective (read: unpaid!) I did not have access to such upscale, and prohibitively expensive investigative tools (the school budget barely covered the cost of the ink in the printer) however I had two things in my favor on this case, my nose for a good story and in this case, sheer, dumb luck
As a class prefect I was allowed the run of the computer suite after hours and so it was that I was still on site long after final bell writing an article for the student paper that I hoped would exonerate our beleaguered, but much loved janitor who had recently been accused of dealing in counterfeit money.
Of course, as the schools resident teen sleuth I saw it as my solemn duty to clear his good name.
It was whilst I was taking, what I believed was a well deserved coffee break when I became gradually aware of the hum of what appeared to be heavy machinery coming from somewhere above the canteen.
‘That’s strange’ I found myself saying to no-one in particular ‘I thought I was the only one here this late at night’
I listened for a while.
Something about the noise sounded vaguely familiar,..
It sounded, like a printing press,..
Deciding that this merited further examination I crept up the stairs in search of the origin of this most mysterious, and tantalizing of clues,..
Creeping across the mezzanine floor I suddenly became aware of the unmistakable sound of whistling coming from a location somewhere above my head.
‘How peculiar’, thought I.
It sounded like someone was murdering an ABBA tune.
Of course, distasteful as the tuneless warbling may have been, this in and of itself didn’t as yet constitute a crime. However there was something about the rumbling of the machinery that made me think I was on the cusp of uncovering a very large piece of the puzzle.
After listening for a moment longer I quickly attained that the noises were originating in the schools attic (long abandoned, or so I had thought,..)
Slowly I began, what I hoped was a stealthy ascent up the staircase,..
As if the strangled performance of “Money, money, money!” wasn't enough, now our mysterious interloper was encoring with a quick run through of “Super Trooper” that was suggested he was no longer on speaking terms with either pitch or tone. Based on this performance alone I felt that a judge would have little option but to hand down a sentence of ‘life without parole’,..
Silently stalking my prey I arrived at the heavy wooden door that lead into the attic. To my utter surprise it was unlocked. Clearly our resident tunesmith was not expecting company,..
I briefly considered putting in a call to Her Majesties constabulary, but almost immediately came to the conclusion that any respectable law enforcement agency would almost certainly demand far more concrete evidence than a young school girls intuition (Spidey-sense holding very little sway in court)
Peeking inside I was not entirely surprised to see a full-sized, printing press churning out great swathes of currency, it was almost like the Royal mint had inexplicably left their home in North Wales and decamped to a sleepy North London comprehensive. However, of our mysterious operator, there was no sign,..
Of course as any budding teen detective will attest the only thing worse than a mysterious whistling coming from a dark attic is the sudden sinking feeling that occurs when it stops.
To mind there were two likely explanations for the sudden, inexplicable disappearance of a crook
1) He was a ghost (In this case, possibly Swedish in origin)
2) Whoever had previously been operating this equipment was aware of my presence.
Truth be told reader, neither prospect held much appeal for me and so, concluding that discretion to very much be the better part of valor, I quickly resolved to put as much difference between myself and the crook(s) as possible.
Grabbing a sheet of freshly printed notes as evidence and placing them into the inside pocket of my school blazer I gently eased myself towards the door with every intention of showing a clean pair of heels to the forger,.. however, just as I was about to turn tail and run when I heard the unmistakable, if largely undecipherable, Scottish brogue of Mick Jones the aforementioned school caretaker.
“Oh thank Goodness it’s you Mr Jones” I said swinging open the door in relief, “You’ll never guess what I found-”

The words died on my lips as I was seized roughly by the lapels by a large, burly Scotsman.
“Mr Jones!” I exclaimed in disbelief “But why?”

“Never you mind that now Lassie” He said flashing a toothless grin “I think me and you should have a little chat,..”

To be continued?
A rare two part tale for my teen detective alter-ego. As ever all comments, suggestions etc graciously recieved
Last edited by Deleted User 769 5 years ago, edited 2 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by TamatoaShiny123 »

Yay! A new story from u!!!!
Check out my DeviantArt page!
https://www.deviantart.com/empoleon666
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Yay! A new story from u!!!!
Hope it was worth the wait,.. ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Stiletto Amore wrote: 5 years ago
Definitely worth it! Hope to hear more soon!
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago
The second part may have to wait till the next time my class gets canceled.
In the meantime, any suggestions as to what the Janitor might do to prevent me from plastering his mug shot all over the front page?
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

In the meantime, any suggestions as to what the Janitor might do to prevent me from plastering his mug shot all over the front page?
Chair tie, definitely. But I think a nice big gag is what the doctor ordered. Mouth stuffed, tape, the whole works.
Deleted User 769

Chair tie, definitely. But I think a nice big gag is what the doctor ordered. Mouth stuffed, tape, the whole works.
And deprive my captor/ loyal readers of my trademark witty banter? ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Sorry, it’s the only way to keep you from spilling his secrets. ;)
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Sorry, it’s the only way to keep you from spilling his secrets. ;)
*sigh* Why does no one ever think to try to bribe me before reaching for the rope and gag? :D
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Sorry, it’s the only way to keep you from spilling his secrets. ;)
*sigh* Why does no one ever think to try to bribe me before reaching for the rope and gag? :D
Idk. Maybe they don’t trust u ;)
Deleted User 769

Idk. Maybe they don’t trust u ;)
Ha, ha! How very dare they? :)
I’m not suggesting I’d take the money,.. just saying it would be nice to be asked before some brute decides to use my school neck tie to shut me up! ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Maybe they like the way ur tie looks between ur teeth...
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago Maybe they like the way ur tie looks between ur teeth...
Hehehe! I think you might have something there,.. ;)
I mean, all things considered, I don’t hate having to wear my school tie as an improvised gag (it’s certainly preferable to duct tape) but it really stretches out the material.
Hmm, maybe I could ask the villians to chip in for the cost of a replacement necktie? ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

That would only b fair :D
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago That would only b fair :D
Ha, ha! Right?! Maybe I should get a job on their marketing committee –
Multi-purpose school necktie's: Other uses include, impromptu rope, gag and or blindfold ;)
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago That would only b fair :D
Ha, ha! Right?! Maybe I should get a job on their marketing committee –
Multi-purpose school necktie's: Other uses include, impromptu rope, gag and or blindfold ;)
Lol :lol:
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

This is a great continuation in the saga of this character. I can't wait to read what happens between these two characters when they have a little "chat".
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

I'm sure to be in a distinct minority here, but however your captor chooses to restrain you I'd rather he waited at least a brief while before gagging you. I for one enjoy the witty banter.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago I'm sure to be in a distinct minority here, but however your captor chooses to restrain you I'd rather he waited at least a brief while before gagging you. I for one enjoy the witty banter.
I second this, however, it can still be achieved if she gets the gag off or if he takes it off later to give her some water and chat. That's why I love scenes where the captive gets ungagged and regagged, there is some opportunity for banter.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Deleted User 769

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago This is a great continuation in the saga of this character. I can't wait to read what happens between these two characters when they have a little "chat".
Hopefully I get the chance to ask at least a few questions,.. ;)
Deleted User 769

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago I'm sure to be in a distinct minority here, but however your captor chooses to restrain you I'd rather he waited at least a brief while before gagging you. I for one enjoy the witty banter.
That’s super kind of you to say, thank you.
I too much prefer tales in which I get to verbally spar with my captors – before they cover my mouth with tape!
Deleted User 769

Handsome Scoundrel wrote: 5 years ago
I second this, however, it can still be achieved if she gets the gag off or if he takes it off later to give her some water and chat. That's why I love scenes where the captive gets ungagged and regagged, there is some opportunity for banter.
That’s really great to hear. I certainly plan on having at least one instance of being ungagged/ regagged in this story.
Deleted User 769

Damsel 105 Chapter Two: Addicted to the cliche

The janitor pressed his thick, fleshy finger against my lips.
The implication was clear.
"Not a peep!"
I simply nodded as I was ushered back inside the attic.
“Now bolt the door”
Reluctantly I did as I was asked sealing myself inside.
“There, that’s much better isn’t it? Now we can enjoy a nice cozy chat without fear of being disturbed”

“You can't silence the press” I said as he finally removed his shovel like fist from my face.

“Me?! Why, I wouldn’t dream of it” He said with something approaching a smile “I take it you have some questions?”

“One or two” I said, quickly regaining my composure

He looked at me with grim fascination. His long, lank ginger hair was receding fast, as though in a desperate rush to get away from his craggy forehead whilst the redness of his cheeks and smell of his jacket suggested that his lunch had been largely alcoholic in construction “Ask away”
He was enjoying this, I thought to myself.

“Maybe we could start with why are you running a counter-fitting ring out of the school?”

The janitor shrugged “A man must eat my dear. Now hand me that cord” he said indicating a coil of packing rope on the nearby work bench. Apparently the interview was over.

“Is that really necessary? I’m hardly likely to run very far in a locked room now am I?”

He grunted noncommittally, “Maybe not, but your reputation as a reporter precedes you,.. and I have no great desire to find my mugshot on the front page of every newspaper in the city”
Seeing little alternative I passed him the offending item and, after straightening the cuffs of my blouse obligingly placed my wrists together behind my back.

“So glad to see you are choosing the smart solution, my young snooping sleuth”

“Did I really have a choice?”

“Not really, but I was rather looking forward to seeing you try and stop me”

Now most of us are lucky enough to have a job that involves little or no personal danger, however as an investigative reporter my unending quests to uncover big stories for the school paper routinely lands me in threatening situations and formulaic peril and among the first things you learn as intrepid reporter in a small town is not to panic when you are being tied up. Which is why I didn’t struggle (or even mount any kind of verbal protest) as my wrists were securely fastened, instead I simply concentrated on tensing my muscles as much as I dared in an effort to create some much needed slack in my bonds.
Likewise I tried to maintain a dignified silence and ignore the creeps close attentions (and rancid whiskey breath) as he tied my hands, however when he began goading me by asking ‘how my case was progressing?’ I felt obligeged to respond.

“Fairly standard investigation thus far” I reported

“My, my what a colorful life you must lead”

“You have no idea. But you know what really irks me?” I asked as the cord was pulled cruelly tight.

“I’m just dying to find out” he said completing his knots.

“It’s just, well, I can cope with all the rope stuff, but why is it that every villain I encounter seem to suffer from a virulent strain of halitosis?”
A brief pause.

“It means bad breath” I added helpfully.

His eyes blazed, his nostrils flared and steam appeared to come from his ears.
In short, he was not amused.

“So, I’m sure our famous teen detective knows what comes next”
He snatched up an old cloth from his work bench, fully intending to use it to gag me.
Considering his stated occupation it probably wasn’t a huge surprise that he was in favor of keeping me muzzled however the tattered material he’d selected for the task looked like it had been used to clean the toilets at a rock festival.
In short, there was no way on Earth I was going to let that thing anywhere near my face.

“Wait” I said, a hint of desperation in my voice “before you stuff that petri dish into my mouth, might I offer up an alternative suggestion?”

“I’m all ears” he said, flashing a hideous grin.

“Well, I was thinking, rather than poison me with that oily rag, why not use something a little more,.. hygienic?”
He seemed intrigued by the prospect of his hostage offering up suggestions for her own bondage.

“Such as?”

Thinking quickly.

“Why not my school tie?”
He appeared to mull this over.

“If you get your own way will you be quiet?”

“If you agree to give that rag a viking funeral I promise not to give any trouble for at least the next five minutes” I offered gaily.

“I’ll believe it when I see it” he grumbled, stuffing the rag into the back pocket of his overalls.
I considered pointing out the mixed metaphor, but remembering my promise decided to keep my own counsel.

“I have to say, I’ve always admired the way you dress so smartly for school, not like some of your fellow pupils who look like they"ve been dragged through a hedge backwards" He said admiringly as he tugged the tie loose exposing the top button of my starched blouse.

“Thanks, I guess” I replied unsure how else to respond.

“I’ve never been able to tie a proper one myself” He lamented “Always used a clip-on”

“Imagine my surprise” I whispered under my breath.

“I thought you promised to stop teasing me if I did as you asked” He said, sounding a little hurt.

“Sorry” I found myself apologizing “You’ve been very accommodating letting me pick out my own gag,..”

“That’s better” He said, apparently failing to notice the sarcasm in my voice.
The counterfeiter stepped behind me and held the green and yellow patterned material up to my face.
“Any last words?”

“You’ll never get away with this?” I found myself saying, more out of habit than anything else.

“They always say that” he sniffed with disdain as he pulled the cloth firmly between my teeth.
Thoroughly bound and gagged I offered no further resistance as I was hustled into a nearby desk chair.

“Now you sit there quietly while I think about what do with you”
However before I could begin planning my escape I heard footsteps outside. The door handle jigged.
A female voice.
“Samantha? Are you in there?”

Panicked the Janitor glared at me accusingly.
I attempted to shrug my shoulders.

“Nhhr ghmff Hmf hf ghhd hf mnnm” I mumbled.
He loosened the bolt and opened the door a few inches.

“Can I help you Miss?” He asked politely, disguising his obvious alarm.
Unfortunately, from my position I was unable to see the young woman on the other side of the door, however I could hear her response

“I’m looking for one of my pupils. She was working late on a story for the school paper. Is she here?”

“I’m afraid she’s indisposed right now” he said

“Indisposed?” the woman echoed “I didn’t know she was ill”

“Sorry, I meant tied up,.. on a story!” He added hurriedly

“Hddngtmd th glnghmf mhgh?” I snorted through my gag

“That sounds like our Sam. Always getting into trouble, she’s a regular Nancy Drew. Now if you’d just be so kind as to step aside-”

With that Miss Andrews peered into the room and her eyes went wide at the sight of her student bound and gagged.
With a grunt the Janitor grabbed the headteacher and dragged her inside, kicking the door behind them.
“Hopefully there won’t be any more callers” He said addressing me “At this rate I’m going to run out of chairs”

And so concludes chapter two of this pulse pounding tale, but what fate will befall me (and indeed my fellow captive) As ever all thoughts, suggestions and ideas are gratefully received and, who knows, they may even be incorporated into the next thrilling installment!
Last edited by Deleted User 769 5 years ago, edited 9 times in total.
TamatoaShiny123
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

“‘You can’t silence the press’”.

That should totally be ur motto
Deleted User 769

TamatoaShiny123 wrote: 5 years ago “‘You can’t silence the press’”.

That should totally be ur motto
Ha, ha! I’m thinking of getting that printed on some business cards, with the caveat “although it’s remarkably easy to silence this particular reporter” written in tiny letters underneath ;)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic