HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

At first, I thought Officer Bob was going to laugh it off and be amused to the protagonist's stuttering of trying to sniff his boot. But I can clearly see that he's annoyed and both him and his younger son, who is completely unaware of the situation. Well he dug his hole now, he has to endure it. Nice work again, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Can't wait for more.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

Very hot chapter! Love how intent Officer Bob is on helping our narrator honor his "bet." What an honorable guy ;)
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Ahh, Officer Bob - officially my husband. ;)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
thespy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by thespy »

jeez, our protagonist dug his own hole; his stinky curiosity got the best of him and now he will get a first-hand experience of how bossy Officer Bob can be (makes me wanna be the protagonist so bad haha). great and hot chapter, I can't wait for the next one. nice job.
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

Somehow I don't think officer Bob bought the lie, and I don't thing he is the type that likes being lied to. I think our little friend is about to learn a stomach churning lesson about honesty.
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

This assertiveness of Officer Bob just makes him even more attractive :D
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

I think we have to say the Officer Bob personifies the saying 'make the punishment fit the crime'! Caleb and Shane are definitely getting back what they did to the other kid tenfold. Feeling less sorry for them now.

And now our peeping protagonist has found himself on the wrong side of the law. I imagine that closet is starting to feel quite claustrophobic right about now.

As for the poll - there's no way I'm accepting that gag willingly but if I were tightly bound to a chair I expect a part of me would secretly want him to force that sock in.

Love all the interconnections that run through your stories as well (well spotted [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!) But does this mean we are heading for a massive Avenger's style endgame?
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Now that we have more of the back story as far as the crime Shane and Caleb committed, I have quite a bit of less sympathy for them at the moment!
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 10 months ago Somehow I don't think officer Bob bought the lie, and I don't thing he is the type that likes being lied to. I think our little friend is about to learn a stomach churning lesson about honesty.
You aren't the only one thinking this 😅
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* STATS FOR NERDS *
CHARACTER SHEET & SIZE CHART

[mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]socksniffer27[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention] [mention]CorbD91[/mention] [mention]maliki[/mention] [mention]Whitestorm[/mention] [mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] [mention]4toes[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bradstick[/mention]
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Yey new stats! Fantastic as usual Sir [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]
Officer Bob seems to be giving a lot of the daddies on a here a run for their money for that 'THE BEST DAD(DY)' mug! Especially with those size 14 feet! :shock:
Might've even beat Mitch in that criteria! The only other giant of a father that can stand up is Mr. Smith from Sir's SUCKING UP TO THE BOSS!

Love the height chart as well! Indeed, all the narrator can see of Mr. Bob is that larger than life hairy forest of a chest!
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

for the rest I think that Bob will just be content to sniff for a long time it's shoe to the narrator, before taking him back to his friend's room and warning him in advance of his fury little conversation paraport a c' is (challenge to sniff Bob's shoes) his son may not understand but it could be for him the beginning of titilated the narrator or even to have fun with him tied up and gagged, in all childish carelessness of course
ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
* STATS FOR NERDS *
CHARACTER SHEET & SIZE CHART

@wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @socksniffer27 @sock slave boy @CorbD91 @maliki @Whitestorm @Tsuhaya @4toes @Lovethemsocks @Bradstick
I am a nerd, and wow I love his stats. Big fan of his high stat in foot odour too haha
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Such a hot chapter! If we don’t get a continuation I’m calling the police
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Mitchelaiden wrote: 10 months ago Such a hot chapter! If we don’t get a continuation I’m calling the police
And if you're lucky enough they might even send Patrol Sergeant Bob to arrest you for wasting their time and being a little brat 8-)
* Police phone lines across the world suddenly flooded with calls from eager subs and bondage nutz *
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago * Police phone lines across the world suddenly flooded with calls from eager subs and bondage nutz *
911 112 999 129 110 991 113 102 106 101 122 166 192 158 17 110 199 100 107 117 000 999
-almost all the police numbers for Europe, The Americas, Oceania and Asia; at least one of them has to send Officer Bob to me! ;)
Footsub
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Footsub »

I’m pro Bob - let’s give these lads a lesson they’ll never forget.

More chapters please sir
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

While we all wait for the next chapter of this tale...

As per my answers in [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]'s Compatability Exercise , Officer Bob made his way in my top three. I decided to do a quick sketch of my top threes which I posted on B&G, and I find it only fair to post Bob's share on his story as well.
So here he is:

Hope you like our daddy!
Last edited by Sockgaggedman 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
sock slave boy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sock slave boy »

I don't know if you've thought about it or even if it might interest you, but could you add the wedgie concept to your story? :D
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

* POLL UPDATE *
Only a SINGLE vote for "YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT."
Just out of curiosity, which one of you casted your vote for that option? I'd really like to know.
sock slave boy wrote: 10 months ago I don't know if you've thought about it or even if it might interest you, but could you add the wedgie concept to your story? :D
Hey, boi. No, I'm afraid that doesn't interest me at all, nor would it make sense in this particular setting.
If you're into wedgies though, I very strongly recommend you take a look at [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention]'s FRESHMEN HELL (m+/m+)
He's the principal wedgie-enthusiast on here. You're definitely going to enjoy his written works.

Superb work on those artistic renditions, [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention]!
I can tell you had a lot of fun drawing Officer Bob's jumbo soles.
You might need to consolidate all your drawings into a sort of catalogue thread in TUG ART soon!

Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago Superb work on those artistic renditions, @Sockgaggedman!
I can tell you had a lot of fun drawing Officer Bob's jumbo soles.
You might need to consolidate all your drawings into a sort of catalogue thread in TUG ART soon!
Thanks, Sir! :D
With Bob having such deliciously meaty size 14 soles, it was indeed a pleasure to sketch them! Too bad my contact with them is limited to their pencil form and not the real-life fleshy one...

And indeed, with my TUG drawings multiplying like rabbits over the last month or so, I will need to sort them in a separate place rather than scrambled over the site like some sort of very footy egg.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT A BIT LATER TODAY.
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO.

FOR THOSE WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS, THERE'S A NEW COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE DESIGNED
TO LET YOU KNOW WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER ON HERE YOU'D BE A GOOD MATCH FOR.
OFFICER BOB IS ONE OF THE AVAILABLE MATCHES!

IF YOU WANNA SEE WHETHER OR NOT HE'D BE A GOOD MATCH FOR YOU
(EITHER AS A DOM, BONDAGE PARTNER AND/OR HUSBAND)
PROCEED TO THE BELOW-LINKED EXERCISE AND TAKE THE TEST!

CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

[mention]MaxRoper[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]pupHoudini[/mention] [mention]Yaru[/mention] [mention]harveygasson[/mention] [mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]John2222[/mention] [mention]Pup[/mention] [mention]thespy[/mention] [mention]Jb99[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Msueta@2[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Socksbound[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Lovethemsocks[/mention] [mention]Bootmark[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]dwild[/mention] [mention]jammer212[/mention] [mention]OrdinaryWorld[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] [mention]Bradboi[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention] [mention]sock slave boy[/mention]
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
NEXT CHAPTER IS COMING OUT A BIT LATER TODAY.
BE SURE TO VOTE ON THE POLL AT THE TOP OF THE THREAD IF YOU'VE NOT ALREADY DONE SO.

FOR THOSE WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS, THERE'S A NEW COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE DESIGNED
TO LET YOU KNOW WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER ON HERE YOU'D BE A GOOD MATCH FOR.
OFFICER BOB IS ONE OF THE AVAILABLE MATCHES!

IF YOU WANNA SEE WHETHER OR NOT HE'D BE A GOOD MATCH FOR YOU
(EITHER AS A DOM, BONDAGE PARTNER AND/OR HUSBAND)
PROCEED TO THE BELOW-LINKED EXERCISE AND TAKE THE TEST!

CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

@MaxRoper @wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] That's great! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] loving this tale, narrated from a third party....that got too caught up in his observations that he sloppily got himself trapped in a situation.... :mrgreen:

Now I can only hope that Officer Bob decides to take over and apply his own level of discipline to help his victim fulfill his bet properly... :lol: :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Footsub wrote: 10 months ago I’m pro Bob - let’s give these lads a lesson they’ll never forget.
More chapters please sir
Hey boi! Glad to see you in the comments.
Sorry for not tagging you in the latest announcement. Only just noticed your comment now. Stoked to see you on this thread with us!

[mention]socjuc[/mention]
Welcome back, my friend!
I knew this one would be right up your alley 8-)

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE COMMENTS, GUYS!
NEXT CHAPTER ON PAGE 6. ENJOY!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic