HOUSE ARREST I & II (M+/m+) ILLUSTRATED * NEW CHAPTER DEC 03 *

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.

WOULD YOU ACCEPT OFFICER BOB'S GAG?

OMG NO! I'D SOONER DIE THAN SUCK ON HIS POSITIVELY PUTRID STINK-BOMBS!
22%
NO, BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE I'D SECRETLY WANT HIM TO FORCE HIS SOCK IN.
52%
YEAH, I'D OPEN UP IF COMMANDED TO, BUT I'D BE REAL UNHAPPY ABOUT IT.
10%
YES! I'D EAGERLY AND VERY WILLINGLY OPEN MY MOUTH UP FOR IT!
16%

Total votes: 92

Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Really can’t wait to see what happens next! This is a phenomenal story
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

I am almost banking on Liam on getting busted....or secretly wishing it! :mrgreen: Great continuation, and looking forward to see what unfolds next.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

FOR THOSE WHO MAY HAVE MISSED THIS, THERE'S A NEW COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE DESIGNED
TO LET YOU KNOW WHICH FICTIONAL CHARACTER ON HERE YOU'D BE A GOOD MATCH FOR.

OFFICER BOB IS ONE OF THE AVAILABLE MATCHES!

IF YOU WANNA SEE WHETHER OR NOT HE'D BE A GOOD MATCH FOR YOU
(EITHER AS A DOM, BONDAGE PARTNER AND/OR HUSBAND)
PROCEED TO THE BELOW-LINKED EXERCISE AND TAKE THE TEST!

CLICK HERE FOR THE COMPATIBILITY EXERCISE

HOUSE ARREST
FOOT-SCENTED JUSTICE

CHAPTER 8

I wasn't kidding when I said that Bob would teach his eldest son and nephew a lesson and that he'd make them pay tenfold for their crimes. Though it's virtually impossible for me to properly convey the sheer gravity of their plight, I can only hope my words will help you feel as transfixed and as exhilarated as I was upon witnessing their harrowing predicament.

Shane and his cousin were still trussed up and roped down to those chairs as cruelly and as tightly as ever, by the end of that evening. Not only were their wrists still restrained with steel cuffs and police-grade zipties, but the ropework keeping their feeble limbs and bodies in check was both cruel and unreasonably excessive. The actual strictness and excessiveness of Bob's ropes was disturbing enough as is, but the gags are definitely what had unsettled, or should I say, captivated me most.

Watching Sammy's older brother Shane getting his mouth forcibly stuffed up was something in itself, but the real spectacle had been the lengthy exchange between burly Bob and his understandably terrified nephew - an exchange which had seen poor Caleb willingly surrendering to his own tremendously hulking uncle's big, pungent sock ball.

The look on Caleb's cross-eyed face betrayed just how harrowing the phenomenally foul-footed police officer's socks were. But even so, his mouth had been very dutifully sealed shut; forcing the young man to suck on his uncle's fat sock and preventing him from verbally plotting his escape or alerting would-be sympathisers to his plight.

It's only after facing off against Bob in the smelly, ceramic-floored entranceway that I came to truly appreciate just how imposing my friend's behemothic father was and how genuinely frightened Caleb must've been while being verbally rebuked by him. I would have undoubtedly been as intimidated as he was, and though it shames me to say this, I would've probably opened my mouth wide and surrendered to that big fuming sock ball had Bob commanded me to do so.

Don't get me wrong, the mere thought of sucking on that man's infamously reeking stink bombs was a mortifying one, to say the least. Shane and Caleb weren't just thinking about it though, they were actually living it! Their mouths were packed to the brim with burly Bob's eye-wateringly pungent stinkers and their faces had been preventatively sealed shut so as to stop them from expelling those insurmountably thick gags.

Earlier that day, I could've sworn there was no way in hell their respective predicaments could've gotten any worse.
I was, much as you're about to discover, very much mistaken.

Though the unnecessary strictness and sheer excessiveness of their restraints remains hard to put into words, the potency of the stench spilling out from Bob's morbidly decrepit running trainers is most definitely where my descriptive narration falls short.

Burly Bob's enormous running shoes reeked! I cannot emphasise that enough. It was to the point where just opening the entryway closet for a few seconds made the entire front half of the house stink of rotten eggs and potent vinegar.

Even worse was the fact that big Bob wore those battered things every single day and had been doing so since even before Sammy and I had entered kindergarten. To say that his trusty trainers smelled strong enough to raise up the dead would've been something of a major understatement.

With that being said, I should've realised what the able-bodied police officer would use them for. Considering what Shane and Caleb had done to that poor teen and considering how Bob was going out of his way to teach them both a lesson they wouldn't soon forget, I should've foreseen it.

It all made sense now; him walking over to the entranceway closet, pulling his terrifyingly large and indescribably putrescent trainers out before heading back to the seclusion of his own bedroom...

I should've connected the dots and should've realised what was going on. But then, how could my fourteen-year-old self possibly conceive such a thing? How could I have conceived that my friend's infamously foul-footed father would use his own puke-inducing trainers against his own helpless son and nephew?

Suffice it to say, Shane and Caleb wouldn't be the only ones with vivid memories of that particular day. Their harrowing plight would have a lasting effect on me as well, and would continually occupy my thoughts for months and years to come. How could it not? They were, after all, wearing Officer Bob's giant trainers. And not on their feet, mind you. They were wearing them on their faces!

Yeah, you heard that right. On their fuckin' faces!

The entire front of their tapegagged faces was lodged deep inside the freakishly gaping maws of burly Bob's eyebrow-singeing trainers. Only the back of their heads, their ears and their hairline remained visible. The remainder of their features and everything that made them recognisable was seemingly tucked out of sight and trapped in the abyssal depths of Bob's disease-laden sneakers.

I watched as they shook their heads 'no'. Watched as Shane tried twisting his head around in a crazed attempt at removing the harrowingly putrid shoe from his face, and watched as poor Caleb choked and gagged on his uncle's indescribably puke-inducing footwear. Their fingers and toes curled and twisted around wildly as they sniffed; both of them driven to the brink of absolute madness as the stench of Bob's colossal running shoes flowed up their defenceless nostrils.

I could not, for the life of me, imagine what it was they were going through. Nor could I even begin to imagine what was going through their troubled minds at that particular moment.

Taking a single whiff of Bob's shoe had been a trying ordeal in itself, and yet, there they were; taking whiff after whiff after whiff of those same impossibly revolting trainers. And even worse; they'd been taking whiffs outta them for hours!

No matter how vehemently they tried twisting, turning, shaking and struggling, there would be no getting away from the merciless maws of burly Bob's infamously noxious, giant size 14s. His extra wide super heavy-duty industrial-grade duct tape would see to that.

Anyways, there you have it, folks. It was just a bit past 9 PM by the time I stepped out of the Smith house and retreated back to my own place, which was right next door from theirs. Though Shane and Caleb would remain trussed up and grounded during the entire weekend - and many more weekends after that - I never got to find out how long Officer Bob kept them bound to those chairs with his positively putrid trainers glued to their poor screaming faces.

Shane spent the near-entirety of his summer vacation restrained, which meant that he was sometimes even left in our own charge - Sammy's and mine that is - when his dad wasn't around. Hell, one of Shane's classmates - a young guy named Ethan - who lived just across the street from us even made it a habit of dropping by every now and then and was positively enthused at the sight of his buddy being so heavily bound up.

I had many fun experiences with Sammy that summer and ended up making several profound self-discoveries during the course of that next year, but I guess I'm getting a little carried away now. You guys probably don't wanna hear about the rest of my silly little anecdotes...not when there are so many better and more exciting stories lying around.

Or perhaps you do?
Either way, if you guys wanna hear more, do take a few seconds to let me know!

DOES THE ADVENTURE END HERE OR DOES IT CONTINUE?
YOU GUYS DECIDE. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

@wataru14 @Red86 @pupHoudini @Yaru @harveygasson @Pup Wingletang @squirrel @Footsub123 @Guardianbound @John2222 @Pup @thespy @Jb99 @GoBucks @Socksbound @Wedgieboy69 @Volobond @Sockgaggedman @Msueta@2 @ShadowHusky @Stormee @Socksbound @The slave @Lovethemsocks @Bootmark @socjuc @dwild @jammer212 @OrdinaryWorld @Ropelover98 @Straitjacketed @Bradboi @Mitchelaiden @sock slave boy @Footsub @Starcomet @Subboi @dbavr
Last edited by bondagefreak 5 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
Mitchelaiden
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mitchelaiden »

Definitely want more! Really want more interaction between Liam and officer Bob. God what I’d have given to have this experience in high school. I’d have worshipped this man.

Insane story and really hope to read more
Sockgaggedman
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sockgaggedman »

Of course we want the story to continue, Sir! Especially with devious Ethan making his name heard; I can imagine he'll get very swiftly drunk on power and make Shane's summer just a bit more of a living hell than it already is.
As for the chapter, I can just imagine the effect of seeing guys so mercilessly bound over the course of an entire summer will have on a 14 year old mind. Officer Bob is unconciously raising either a big bondage bunny or a great dom out of little Liam. Kinda leaning towards the former.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well may I second that, for a continuation! I feel the opportunities are kind of endless....especially with a tie in of Ethan too. I wonder where he got some of his ideas? :lol:

I really liked the descriptions in this chapter [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] . You just can tell what Liam saw is his awakening. His realisation of a whole new world that is fascinating him and after just peering into the room it is totally etched in his brain :lol: Of course throughout the summer he would only be more intrigued by what he sees and learns. I would love to see how Liam falls to his curiosity and gets indoctrinated by Officer Bob! Would be awesome to read more :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Guardianbound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Guardianbound »

I've enjoyed the time with Bob. Though I hope to see him over in the adult section :lol: Maybe Liam grows up into a college jock or Bob meets Mitch through Ethan. I have a feeling these two public servants will get along mighty well
Banner by bondagefreak --- Link to my stories: Click Here

ShadowHusky
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ShadowHusky »

Cops and Fireys don't often get along, but I still wanna see Mitch and Bob interact. They'd be an interesting duo. I am definitely fascinated to see more, this 3rd person perspective of this tale was phenomenally done in a way that's both alluring and interesting for the reader. Fantastic work.
Volobond
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by Volobond »

Oh, Liam. To see something like this that will change him forever. I do wonder how his development shall occur, and whether or not Officer Bob will help mold him into a dominant like him.

You can find my M/M stories here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=38809#p38809
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

What a great way to end it there, [mention]bondagefreak[/mention]. Seeing Liam being mesmerized to the sight of Shane and Caleb restrained to the chairs and dealing with Bob's old shoes. Plus for Shane to spend the entire summer vacation under house arrest and even having Ethan come into the picture to help out with the babysitting. But I'm fairly certain he's just excited to see someone tied up and probably wished that was him. 8-)

Great work again as always, eager for the next adventure or story that will come into site next time. :D
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

I definitely want more! But for now, farewell to you officer Bob! I will miss your foul sneakers, socks, and dominant cop attitude! :D
GoBucks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GoBucks »

I do know I don't want to say goodbye to Officer Bob. So whether he will appear in more House Arrest or cross-over into another story, I would love to see it!
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago

You guys probably don't wanna hear about the rest of my silly little anecdotes...not when there are so many better and more exciting stories lying around.

Or perhaps you do?
Either way, if you guys wanna hear more, do take a few seconds to let me know!

DOES THE ADVENTURE END HERE OR DOES IT CONTINUE?
YOU GUYS DECIDE. LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!

Did you really have to ask if we want more of this????? Especially after you are now teasing us with Ethan? Of course we want to hear about Ethan "watching" Shane while officer Bob is away! Hell! I want to hear about Ethan watching Sam and Liam too.... isn't Logan around the same age and a neibour too? What about the time they had a sleepover camping in the backyard and the older kids tied up sam, Liam and Logan? We want to hear all that and more!!!!

..... sorry, I got a little excited there for a moment. 😆
Last edited by Wedgieboy69 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention] Such a great cap off to a fantastic series of chapters. I really enjoyed it, I can't help but feel that your prose and descriptions of Officer Bob's foot odour got better and better over time. It's so amazing, that I can actually imagine myself in the protagonist's shoes.

I can't wait to see what else you have in store for us soon, you're truly a great writer :)
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Oh, snooping around, eh? Well that's a recipe for our plucky protagonist to join the two in the bedroom. If the good officer catches him. And boy, do I hope he does!
Subboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Subboi »

I would love to see man on man action with officer Bob and Liam whom I am sure will enjoy it. Bob is another perfect character for smothering handgags a bit like Uncle Frank in Unexpected Manhunt.
dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

What an incredible story [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] ! I'd definitely keep putting up a fight against officer Bob just to have him serve me justice at full force :lol:
I cast 100 votes for having this continue, maybe even in the Adults section!
Ropelover98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ropelover98 »

This is so hot Sir, i cant wait to hear more, and i hope he will cross a line and get Bobs prisoner as well 😍😍 i wish i had a dad like that
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Well I think we can definitely say that this experience made a lasting impression on our young narrator. Like our narrator I love how Bob continues to act like nothing is out of the ordinary despite having his son and nephew trussed up and subjected to such terrible torments. Another [mention]bondagefreak[/mention] classic.
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE FINAL CHAPTER OF HOUSE ARREST
REALLY GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU ENJOYING THE FINALE AND ASKING FOR MORE

A SEQUEL - HOUSE ARREST 2 - IS CURRENTLY IN THE
WORKS & WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS THREAD HERE

[mention]Pup Wingletang[/mention] [mention]Ropelover98[/mention] [mention]dbavr[/mention] [mention]Subboi[/mention] [mention]wataru14[/mention] [mention]Footsub123[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]GoBucks[/mention] [mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Volobond[/mention] [mention]ShadowHusky[/mention] [mention]Guardianbound[/mention] [mention]socjuc[/mention] [mention]Sockgaggedman[/mention] [mention]Mitchelaiden[/mention]
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Starcomet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Starcomet »

bondagefreak wrote: 10 months ago
HUGE THANKS FOR ALL THE COMMENTS ON THE FINAL CHAPTER OF HOUSE ARREST
REALLY GLAD TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU ENJOYING THE FINALE AND ASKING FOR MORE

A SEQUEL - HOUSE ARREST 2 - IS CURRENTLY IN THE
WORKS & WILL BE PUBLISHED ON THIS THREAD HERE

@Pup Wingletang @Ropelover98 @dbavr @Subboi @wataru14 @Footsub123 @Wedgieboy69 @GoBucks @Starcomet @Stormee @Volobond @ShadowHusky @Guardianbound @socjuc @Sockgaggedman @Mitchelaiden
Wonderful news! I am excited to read the continuation of the story :D.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Wonderful chapter! The shoes taped to the victims' faces were incredibly hot!

And I think I know who Ethan is :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Starcomet[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]squirrel[/mention]
Thanks for the encouragement, guys! Glad you're looking forward to the sequel.

The opening chapter will be up a bit later today. Very excited about this one.
Though the audience will be limited mostly to those who read and enjoyed the first episode of this series, this upcoming episode will appeal to a somewhat broader readership and feature a stronger connection to Ethan & Andrew's EASY PREY saga.

bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

THE WAIT IS FINALLY OVER, GUYS!
HOUSE ARREST II IS OUT.

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY IT EVEN MORE THAN YOU ENJOYED THE FIRST EPISODE.
HAVE FUN AND BE SURE TO SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS WITH US IN THE COMMENTS!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic