Sockgag Sandy: Origin of a Nickname (m/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Sockgag Sandy: Origin of a Nickname (m/f)

Post by Transchick85 »

It's Sandy. This installment I will give the full story of how I got the nickname Sockgag Sandy. I was 15 years old at the time. This day I was wearing a red t-shirt, black pants and black slip on shoes. I was asked to babysit a neighbor's 11 year old son. His name was Kyle and he was 5'0", had blonde hair and already had six pack abs. He was wearing black sweatpants and was shirtless. He made it clear as soon as I got there that he didn't want a babysitter. He felt that he was too old to have a babysitter.

For the first hour, things went normally. But, things had been too quiet for 15 minutes. I walked into his room and didn't see him. He came out from his closet and jumped me from behind. I was knocked facedown on the ground and both of Kyle's arms were wrapped around me. I started to scream at him to let me go, but he slapped a hand across my mouth. "Ssssssshhhhhhhh, don't try and scream. My neighbors might hear you and we can't have that" Kyle said to me. "Mmmmmmm mmmmm, mmmmmmph mmmmm mmmmmph mmmmm, hmmmmph fmmmmph gmmmmph mmmmm mmmm mmm mmmmmmmm" I mmphed through his hand.

He held me on the ground like that for a while and held my mouth shut. I made numerous attempts to cuss the little asshole out, but came out as a muffled flurry of angry mmmphing. After a while, he removed his hand and pulled my arms behind me. He used bungee cords to bind my wrists and arms behind my back. "Let me go you fucking little MMMMPH" I started to say angrily before he shoved a pair of his socks in my mouth. Then he used bungee cords to bind my ankles and legs and brought me to my feet and bound my arms to my body.

He cut my shirt off of me with scissors, revealing my black and white bra. He took another pair of socks and shoved them into my mouth, packing it tight. He dragged me into the living room and sat me on the couch. I spent the next few hours struggling and yelling & cursing into my gag. The little bastard did everything he wasn't allowed to do and half an hour before his parents were to come home, he dragged me put front and duct taped me to a tree.

My classmates and other teens I went to school with who walked by and saw me. They laughed it up and started to call me Sockgag Sandy. Quite a few pictures and videos were taken and made. His parents came home and freed me. I was paid double what we originally agreed on and I never babysat again. My classmates however, never let me live that humiliating day down.