The damsel in distres (F/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
julyan44
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

The damsel in distres (F/m)

Post by julyan44 »

This is the first time I've written, also, English is not my native language, so I apologize if you find a few misspellings, with that said, I hope I don't bore you.

My sister and I had already had one or two bondage games before this story,but nothing very professional, it was always me tying her up, with school sock, ties or scarves, and nothing professional, just wrists and feet, every now and then we would add a gag, but it was just a simple clave gag, but this time it was different.

This story takes place some time ago, I was about 13 or 14 years old, a few months ago GTA 5 had come out and all my friends at school were talking about it, but to may bad luck my mother had not wanted to buy it, so I had to settle for just listening to talk to my friends who did have it. Everything pointed to be just another day, going to school, going out and coming home to play video games or going with my sister to attend one of the businesses that the family had, it was a clothing store that we had in a small square, and as my sister had recently turned 18, my mother was no longer going to pick me up from school, but my sister would pick me up, sometimes she would take me home and others, I had to accompany her to the store, which was super boring, and to my misfortune, this day was one of those las ones.

I was outside the school waiting when I saw the van arrive, as soon as I got in, my sister said mockingly;

-Today you will have to accompany me to the store, becaus my mother is going to be home tolate -
-Really? - I answered with an angry look on my face -
-Yes, so you shut up and put up with it -

We bought foot as usual, we arrived and her friend Vanessa was alredy waiting for her, she was helping my sister in the store, we opened, we ate and when we finished I went to a room we have in the back, that we use as a storage room, we have a small living room with a coffee table, I arrived and I threw myself on the big couch and started playing on my cell phone, after a while my sister came in, carrying some things, she arrived and threw them on my legs;

-Here, put that on -

I looked at her with a confused face and checked the clothes she had thrown at me, it was a vintage black sleeveless dress with a red ribbon as a belt that formed a bow, black lace gloves and black stocking -These are women's clothes - I told her while I lifted the dress with my hands -Don't even think I'm going to wear this - while I laughed.

-Come on, I need you to put it on, please - she looked at me with a scolded puppy dog face.
-No, don't even think so, besides, why do you need me to wear it? to meke you laugh at me, no thanks -
-I need to chage the mannequin, and I want to see how that outfit look, and I can't be changing and un-changing it with the customers there -
-Then tell Vanessa to put it on -
-She can't, she needs to be taking care of customers, you are my only option -

I laughed -Don't even think I'm going to dress up as a woman, and with pity you'll convince me even less -
-All right, if you wear it, I'll buy you the GTA 5 - He looked at me with a sly face.

I was thinking for a while, it was my chance to get the GTA 5, but would I dress up as a woman to get it? Would it be too expensive to get it? Or was it an excellent opportunity? After all, what was I suppossed to do? just dress uo as a woman, that's all, the GTA 5 would be mine, besides nobody would know about such humiliation, so I finally made a decision -Don't make up, don't think you're going to convince me with that - I took my cell phone and started to watch videos.

-Whatever you want, you're missin out, but don't even think that my mom is going to buy it for you - she turned and left the room.

To my luck, when I opened YouTube, I just saw a video of GTA 5, I still had the clothes on my legs, I turned to see the stockings and the dress, then I watched the video again, thinking, but it's the GTA 5, maybe it's not a bad idea to accept my sister's deal, I said -Shit, who cares - I left the stuff on the couch and went to look out the door leading to the store, I saw my sister and called her, she turned to see me and came with me.

-What do you want? - She said in an angry tone.
-Hey... but you're going to buy it for me... aren't you? - I said apologetically.
-Yes! Of course I do, so what if you wear it? - She said to me while smiling.
-It's okay, it's all because of the GTA 5 - I said as I grabbed the clothes off the couch.
-Wait! You're missing this - She took one of those bras with padding and handed it to me.
-What? Im not going to wear that, in fact I don't even know to wear that.
-Do you want the GTA 5 or not? Come on, I'll help you.
-It's okat, it's okay -
-Take off your shirt -
-M... it's okay -

I took off my shirt, she helped me put on my bra, when she finished, I took my things back and went into the bathroom to change, once there, I took off everything else until I was in my underwear, I started by putting on my stockings, I don't know, it felt strange, then I put on my dress, again, it was a strange feeling to bring the dress and the stockings, finally, I put on my gloves, I left the bathroom and closed the door, I said to my sister -I'm ready -

-No! How do you think, you haven't even zipped your dress and you didn't even tie the bow on your belt, come -
-I don't know how to do that - I approached her to help me.

She zipped up my dress, which made the dress feel even tighter acress my chest, then she grabbed the ribbon form the belt and tied it into a bow, which made my waist stand out, (I wasn't a big guy, I was slim, with a narrow back and a thin waist, but I played soccer from time to time, so I had good glutes and defined legs, I practically had a very good female body, I think that's why women's clothes fit me so well) then she went to a shelf, took a box and took out some black platform heels, one of those that have a bow on the ankle and on the side, at about the heel, on the side of the clasp, they had a floer in shape of a red rose, she took them and gave them to me;

-Here, put them on -
-Are you kidding? I'm going to fall... - I said a little nervous.
-No, it was part of the deal, so put them on, you don't fall, I'm going to teach you how to walk so you don't fall - she told me laughing.

I reluctantly took them, sat donw on the couch and put them on, when I finished fastening them I got up staggering, my sister laughed and took me by the hand to prevent me from falling.

-Wait, let's go little by little, one foot forward, then the other, heel, toe, heel, toe, one after the other - she began to tell me as she grabbed my hand and helped me walk.

After a while I was walking alone, I was still feeling that strange sensation and even more so now that I was wearing heel and could walk without falling, suddenly my sister shouter at me;

-No! You're doing it wrong! Now I'm going to show you a trick I was taught to walk well -

I didn't know what was going on, I didn't know why she yelled at me, I was all confused, she took a roll of duct tape and stood behind me, she took my wrists, put them on my back, crossed them and started to tie them together, horizontally and vertically, when she finished, she started to tie my elbows as close together as she could, all this time I just stood there, stunned, without doing anything, I didn't know what was going on, once she finished tying my wrist and elbows she separated a little and said to me;

-Let's see, walk -

I started to walk around a few times without knowing exactly what was going on, and the suddenly she yelled at me again;

-No! Not like that, if you'ra not good for walking, you shouldn't be walking -

And pushed me against the couch, I fell sitting down, my sister took my ankles, put them together and began to tie them together, when she finished she continued with my legs, se tied them above and below the knee, giving several turns to all the ties, I tried to move my feet and my legs, but I could not, they were very well secured, then she sat next to me and began to tie my torso, above and below my false breasts, when she finished I was totally tied, I tried my ties to try to free myself, but it was in vain, I was very well tied, completely helpless and at the mercy of my older sister, so I screamed at her;

-Hey! This wasn't part of the deal! I'm going to tell my mommmmmppphhh mmmmpppphhh -

She stuffed a sock in my mouth, then taped it with the tape, circling it around my head several times, when she finished gaggeing me I tried to scream, but that sock was very well secured with the tape and highly effective.

-mmmmmmppphhhh mmmmmmpppphhhh - only moans came out, I started to writhe in my bounds, to kick, to crash my heels against the floor, but it was in vain, she officially had me kidnapped, completely tied up and dressed like a girl, in that sexy dress with my stockings and heels, I was completely helpless.

My sister stood up and from a box she took out a wig with long brown hair an a red bow, she sat on my legs and pressed them with hers, she put the wig and the red bow on it, I tried to resist, but it was worth it, she subdued me very easily, then she went to get some makeup and using the same technique to immobilize me more than I already was, she started to put some things on my eyes.

-Don't move, because if it gets in your eyes you'll go blind - she laughing.

I had no choice but to stand still, when she finishet wirh my makeup she stood up and stood in front of me.

-What a pretty girl you're, now who is the damsel in distress? You are, look how cute you look with that outfit all tied up and gagged little sister - and she burst out laughing and he left.
-mmmmmmmppphhhh mmmmppphhh mmmmmmmpppphhhhh -I protested through my gag and began to writhe in protest, but it was for naught, she was right, I was now a pretty damsel in distress.

I stayed for a while thinking about how I had gotten into this, I thought about how I could untie myself, and the truth is that there were not many options, because it was certain that I would never be able to do it by myself, I was tied very tightly, I tested my ties again and they confirmed it, it was impossible for me to free myself, I could only free myself with some scissors or that someone woul come to rescue me, and both were equally unlikely, so I began to weithe and scream for help anyway;

-helmmmmmmppphhhh helmmmmpphhh memmmmppphhh mmmmmhhhpppp -
I spent a while struggling against my strong ties, hitting the floor with my heels, kicking and squirming on the couch, and suddenly I heard a voice, it was my mom, I panicked, what would happen if she found me like this? what was she going to tell me? I heard that she was almost on the other side of the door, I heard her ask my sister for me;

-What about your brother? -
-In the bathroom - my sister answered.

In a hurry I got up as I could, I thought about jumping and locking myself in the bathroom, so I started to jump in the direction of the bathroom, but before I got to the bathroom, I fell, good thing there was a small armchair next to the bathroom, so I fell on it, squirming as I could, I managed to sit on it, but just at that moment I heard the door of the room open, I was stunned, just looking at the coffee table, I turned to see out of the corner of my eye and it was my mom coming in, she saw me and went on past, heading for a shelf.

She took some papers from the shelf ad left a pair of scissors on the coffeetable on his way out.

I didn't know what to think, seriusly, she wasn't going to tell me anything, had she recognized me or would she think I was someone else? I was very nervous, what was she going to tell me in the house? why was I tied up and dressed like a girl? many questons came to my mind, and I was there, sitting on the couch without moving because of my nerves, then my mom walked towards me, I felt my hear was going to go out, she stood next to the bathroom door and said to me;

-Are you ok?
-mmmpph - I replied while nodding my head, at that moment I was thankful that my sister had mede up my eyes.
-I'm not going to make it to dinner, so don't wait for me - she shouted at the bathroom door, turning back to me -They have you tied uo tight - she turned around and left the room.

At that moment I let out a sigh and a strange sensation invaded my body, I felt super relaxed and at ease, when she closed the door I heard what she said to my sister;

-Why do you have that girl tied up, and by the way, I'm not going to come home for dinner so don't wait up for me, I already told your brother, but he didn't answer me, do you remember him?

Uuuuf perfect, she had not recognized myself, although I must admit that it was to be expected, because even I had not recognized myself when I looked at myself in the mirror, again I was invaded by that tranquility, but when I looked up, I saw the scissors on the table, there they were, there was my chance to free myself, my chance to escape, I thought about jumping to them, but then I remembered my fall, and if I fell now there would be no couch to break my fall, I was going to fall directly on the table, which was not going to end well, so I discarded that idea, so there was only one solution left, to drag myself there.

So as I could I got off the couch and got on my knees, I tried to sit sideways on my hips, but I went to the floor, like a freshly felled tree, once on the floor I tried to twist in every possible way to move towards my freedom, I twisted like a little worm, from side to side, raising and lowering my buttocks to try to push myself with my knees, rolling at times, kicking, in every way I tried, I finally managed to reach the edge of the table, now I just had to think of a way to stand up, as I could, I sat on my hip with my feet tucked in and half leaning with my hands on the floor, I tried to reach the scissors with my chin, to knock them off the table and to be able to free myself from my bound, but just then, I heard the door open, I turned my head towards the door and there was my sister.

-What happened little princess? trying to escape, too bad, bad girl, that's not done -

She approached the coffee table, took the scissors and put them back on the shelf, so my last hopes of escaping were gone, she helped me to get up, carried me in her arms and put me back on the big sofa, then her friend Vanessa came in;

-And who is she? - she ask my sister.
-mmmmmppphhh - I shouted in protest.

My sister burst out laughing -She's my little sister, but she was being a pain in the ass, so I had to tie her up a bit.

-No! Don't tell me he's your brother! - she started laughing -But how? How did you manage to have him like that? - she didn't stop laughing, she came closer an sat next to me, she hugged me with one hand and with the other she started caressing my legs -Don't worry dolly, we won't hurt you - and she kissed me on my mouth, well, more like on my tape gag.

I blushed and tried to struggle a little, then a strange sensation invaded my body again, but this time it was stronger, I began to feel some small spasms.

She got up and left the room with my sister, my sister turned to me and said -We are going to close the store, be a good girl and don't move from here - she laughed and left.

I started to moaning through my gag -helmmmmmmmppphhhh helmmmmmppphhh helmmmpphh memmmmpphhh plimmmmhhhpppp sommmmmhhhppp helmmmppphhh memmpphhh mmmmmhhhhpp mmmmpppphhhh - I could feel that sock in my mouth, preventing me from speaking, I could bite it, push it with my tongue but there it remained, super secured by the tape, not being able to speak or scream for help I started to like it, I began to like being gagged - mmmmhhhppp mmmmhhhppp - then I began to squirm in my bounds, but this time in a different way, more pleasurable, I no longer wanted to escape from my ties, I wanted to feel them, I wanted to enjoy them, I felt how the tape put pressure on my chest, how my hands were tightly bound, unable to use them at all, how my legs and ankles were tied, the pressure the tape made, how the stockings rubbed between my legs and ankles, I could feel how silky the stockings felt on my skin, the air felt sensational with the stockings and the skirt of the dress, the sensation of the heels with the stockings was on another level, I loved the sound my heels made when they clicked against each other or against the floor, the sensation of the stockings on my toes felt extraordinary, I began to like being completely tied up, completely helpless and at the mercy of someone else, I began to like being a damsel in destress.

I couldn't imagine being tied up like this, without being dressed like a girl, with my stockings always on, from now on if someone was goingo to tie me up, I had to have stockings on and be dressed like a girl.

At that moment I didn't know what was happening, it felt so good, it felt so bad, I felt how my heart was beating faster, and how I like it more and more, at that precise moment I think I had my first erection, the simple idea of being dressed as a girl, with a very sexy outfit started to turn me on, imagining myself with the wig, my meke up, my dress, my lace gloves, my stockings and my heels, plus the words, caresses and the kiss of Vanessa began to excite me, I got the idea in my head that I was an innocent girl, who was quietly attending the store, when some thieves arrived, they subdued me and so I would not bother them, they tied me up and gagged me.

The door opened and my sister and her friend came in, Vanessa was carryng one of those suitcases for the gym but much bigger, she arrived and put it on the floor next to me, my sister turned to look at me;

-I was thinking of releasing you right now, but I told Vanessa about your escape attempt, and she suggested that I keep you like this for a while longer, and I really liked the idea, the problem is that we have to leave now.

-mmmmmmmmmppppphhhhh mmmmmmmpppphhhhh - I began to squirm in fright, thinking about being left there.

Vanessa bent down and opened the suitcase, then helped me up -Come on get inside -

-mmmpph? - I made an astonished face, were they really going to put me ina suitcase?

Between the two helped me to jump into the suitcase, once they helped me to lie down, they put me in fetal position and closed it, and between the two, I guess they carried it, because it was difficult that it was only one, I could hear the people of the square, pass by us, I tried not to make any noise or movement, I did not want to be embarrassed that someone discovered me in this state, once we arrived at the parking lot they took me out of the suitcase and put me in the trunk of the van, and they said goodbye, on the way home we arrived at a place I don't know where it was and as I didn't want anyone te see me, I didn't try to look out, we arrived at the house, my sister opened the trunk and carried me in her arms, we arrived at the living room and she threw me onto the couch and went to the kitchen.

I was sitting there, again enjoying my restraints and gag, when my sister arrived with a plate of popcorn, sat down and then sat me on her legs;

-All right, I'm going to take the gag off, but I don't want you to say anyting stupid, okay? -
-mmhp - I nodded my head.

She began to remove the tape, then carefully removed the sock from my mouth.

-Heyyymmmmmmhhhppp! - she pulled the sock back into my mouth and held it tightly with his hand.
-I told you not to say anything silly, I'm going to remove my hand and I don't want to hear any complaints this time, okay? -
-mmmhhp - I nodded again.

She take his hand away and remove the sock -Do you want popcorn? -

-It's okay - I said a little nervously.

She gave me popcorn and we started to watch a movie, sometimes she cover my mouth with his hand, but she spent most of the time caressing my legs, which I liked, every now and then, I say a comment on purpose so she would cover my mouth with her hand and twisted a little, about halfway through the movie, she unbuckled my heels and started caressing my feet and sometimes tickling me a little, which pleased me a lot more and I took the opportunity to squirm and moan whan she covered my mouth.

When the movie ended my sister went to the kitchen to leave the plate, I followed her jumping, it was much easier to jump now that I no longer had heels and the cold of the floor felt very good with my stockings feets, I was jumping around the house for a while, from one couch to another, when my sister came with a pair of scissors;

-Having fun? -
-What else can I do if you have me like this? I said smiling.
-Well, I'm beginning to think that you like being like that... -

I blushed and didn't know what to say.

She laughed a little -Don't worry, I also like to be like that, I like having you captive, maybe later you can have me captive - she said with a mischievous voice.

-Really? well... I think... so do I, well... just a little bit... - I told her surprised and a little nervous, then it meant that she also liked to be tied up and gagged.

She laughed -Sure, maybe later we can go shopping, but that's a topic for another day, for now come here, I'm going to untie you -

I jumped over toher and she started to cut the tape, once free I sat down on the couch.

-Wait - she said as she went to the garage.

I was getting a little nervous again, now what was she going to do?

She arrived with a bag and pulled out some stuff to remove my makeup, and started to take it off, then reached back into the bag -Here, take it, it was the deal - it was the GTA 5.

-Thank you, I hope to do more business with you again - Isad with a laugh.
-I would also like to -
-Where do I leave your clothes? - I asked.

She took the heels and gave them to me -Take them, keep them and keep the clothes too, for future occasions -

I took them and went up to my room, clesed the door and sarted to play videogames, just as I was, without changing or taking anything off, affter a while, I changed and went to sleep.

After that time there were more games like that, sometimes I tied her up and sometimes she tied me up, but whenever she tied me up I was dressed as a girl with my stockings on, more or less until I was 19 or 20 years old, after that the girl's clothes didn't fit me very well and that's when the bondage games with my sister died.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Write again when ready.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

welcome to the website and thank you for writing the story it was a fun read
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Great first story! Thanks for sharing. Hope to read some more stories of yours!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great story! I hope you decide to write more
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic