A long awaited revenge (ff/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

A long awaited revenge (ff/m)

Post by Dany Osewat »

Helen was one year younger than me. We weren’t exactly friends, but since the day I met her, my favorite thing was to mess up with her. She was a 16years old short, cute, redhead with a nice smile. I was tall, dark-haired, nice looking 17years old named Tim

I used to make puns about her, block her way when she was walking and generally make fun of her because she mostly accepted and sometimes she was also making fun of me. So it was a nice teasing relationship. At least I believed it was
One day we were talking about what she would do on the weekend. She told me that she would have a sleepover with her 15years old friend Kate, a gorgeous volleyball player brown haired girl

“What will you do on the sleepover? Chat about boys? Blah blah. Blah?”
“Well we will watch some movies. Maybe play a game”
“Will you play with your dolls? Barbie girl?”
“Stop it, no. I am not sure. I like playing truth or dare, but this game is nice when participate more than two people”
“I love truth or dare. It will be fun to play it with you. Learn more things about you”
“Really?”
“Yes then I will be able to make more jokes”
“You are so stupid. Okey, you can play”
“Do you mean in your Barbie sleepover?” I didn’t expect to invite me at her place
“Yes sure. Kate will be Okay”
“That’s nice. It will be fun”

I was in a really good mood when I reached Helen’s house the next day. She opened the door wearing a short and a t shirt
“Well, welcome. Come in Tim”
“Thank you. You look pretty”
“Thank you. You don’t”
“So nice you are starting to mock me too more often. Little Helen is growing up”
“Shut up”she said and then I saw Kate. She was also wearing a short, a t shirt and flip flops

“Hi Tim. How are you?” it was a little awkward. We hadn’t spoken many times
“Good. Happy, because I can spend them afternoon with two beautiful girls like you”
“Aw you are cute. Helen says bad things about you”
“Really? Maybe we can punish her” I turn to Helen and with an angry voice I said “No truth or dare for you”
“I have the power to make you get the hell out of here”Helen replied
“Okey lady of the house let’s start”

Helen gave us some snacks and we started playing. Half a hour later we were having a lot of fun and I was really enjoy their company
“Truth or dare” Helen asked me
“Truth”
“Who is more beautiful, me or Kate? “
Kate laughed and I smiled
“This is actually hard but I will say Kate” I replied
“Thank you” Kate said and gave me a hug
“I will remember that moron” Helen said with a cold look
“Come on really? You are also beautiful you know it”
“For punishment I will ask you a second question. Truth or dare?”
“Fine. Dare”
“I dare you to let us tie you up”
“How do you even thought about that?”
“Maybe i saw some you tube’s escape challenges” Helen smiled “You would make a good hostage”
“Okey whatever. Tie me up” the idea of having Helen and Kate tie me up was really hot

She quickly left the room and returned with some ropes and a duct tape roll
“Here. Hands behind your back”
Kate was looking at us having a great time. I crossed my hands behind my back and Helen started tying them
“You better don’t say stupid jokes now, because I am in charge. Kate tie his legs”
“Okey ms Helen” I said

Soon my hands and feet were tied tightly
“Okey happy?” I asked
“No. Lie on the floor” Helen commanded me
“Fine. Help me”
“Lie on the floor without our help”

I sighed and tried to lie down. It took me around one minute. Kate was taking photos of me and when I lied down she took of my socks
“Hey. What?”
“I want to give you a little tickling” Kate said and tickled me. I move my legs on order to make her stop, but Helen grabbed a rope and started connecting my legs to my hands. “That’s a hogtie. How is that?”
“A conclusion I hope”

Kate had come in front of my face and commanded me to lick her feet. It was the last thing I was expecting at that moment but I started licking her soles in hope they would untie me after that
“Nice” Kate said “Now he is our slave”
“My turn” Helen said
“You wearing socks” I replied confused
“You can take them off with your mouth” Helen decided
I had no other option, so I use my teeth to take her black socks of her feet. Then I started licking her toes
“Good boy. Do you see this Kate? He just need some training. He doesn’t say stupid jokes now”
“He is busy” Kate laughed

“Okey. It’s time for you to taste my socks” Helen added
“What?
“Open up Tim” Helen made her socks into a ball and in my surprise Kate did the same with mine “All four into your mouth”
“NO. That’s enough” I felt losing control of the situation
“Open up and we will untie you soon. Or we can have fun with you for the entire evening”
I opened my mouth and I let them put the socks inside. The taste was awful. Kate then took a duct tape roll and wrapped my head several times

Then they started tickling me with their hands for at least ten minutes. I was thinking how I ended up like this when Helen said that she had planned it
“Yeah I planned it. The truth or dare game. It’s my revenge bitch. I wanted to tie you up so badly”
“I knew about it. If you are wondering” Kate said and patted me on the head
“GMMH” it was a trap. I was stupid. Of course two girls didn’t want to have me in their sleepover without a good reason

Soon enough two electric toothbrushes were taped in my soles
“We can’t tickle you forever” Helen stated while Kate continue and connected my soles to my head putting me in a more uncomfortable position. Then she taped my hands together into fists. I couldn’t do anything

“Look at you baby. You know if you had choose me as the more beautiful, I would show you some mercy. But now, prepare for a long night” Helen smiled
“MGFHH”

The two girls started dragging my body around the house until we reached Helen room. They put me under her desk. I was fitting, but it was very uncomfortable. The toothbrushes continued tickling me and the situation got worse when Helen used a rope to tie my big toes together. Then she connected it with my head tying it around my gagged mouth

I looked at them pleading with me eyes. It was an overkill “HMMG”
“Hey, just enjoy it Tim. Don’t be like that. We have more things for you”

Kate then showed me her volleyball shoes and Helen got hers also. They also had a long volleyball sock who was soon tied under my nose. Helen’s shoe was tied in front of my nose with tape. She secured it well. The smell was awful and I realised that more socks were inside it “I wore it every day this week. Just for you” Helen said and then put the other shoe in my back. She took my right tapped into fist hand and put it inside the shoe. More tapped was added and now my right hand was more useless

Kate took her own shoes and put them near my head as close to my nose as she could. The smell was worse now, as I was smelling three shoes and three socks. I couldn’t move my head away from Kate’s shoes due to the ropes and tape connecting it with my body and the small place I was in
“He is lovely” Kate said
“Do you need anything else?” Helen said
“Mh”

Kate took a photo of me and a photo of me and Helen. Then Helen used another sock to blindfold me. Her smile was the last thing I saw. I knew that I wasn’t going to be free soon. More photos of me hogtied, gagged and blindfolded were taken by both girls

“Do you remember when yesterday you asked me if me and Kate were going to play with dolls. This gave me some more ideas”
“MMGGH?” What else she could do to make my position worse
“I indeed have a Barbie doll. And I am giving it to you. Such a nice friend. I am gonna tape it to your left tapped hand” I felt something be tapped to my hand next to the shoe, in which my right hand was inside it. Now both my hands were more than useless, and Helen had find another way to humiliate me

“Barbie boy” Kate said
“And finally, for your last uncovered part of your body”
“MGGG?”
I felt headphones over my ears. Barbie girl started playing on low volume
“I was wondering what annoying song would you like to listen. Then you said it yesterday. Barbie girl”
“MMGGH”

“That’s all” Kate said
“Isn’t it a great revenge? For all the things you have said about me and or your jokes. Think about them while you are here” Helen patted my head and fixed her shoe in my nose

“We are gonna watch a three hours movie now” Kate said and I heard her taking some photos of me again
“MGGGHHM”
“You stay here and enjoy your time. Take big breaths, play with the doll, listen to your favorite song”
“PGSSSM”

“Well maybe if you had said that I am more beautiful than Kate, we would watch a two hours movie. But that’s on you”
“You are jealous” Kate said
“Maybe. Let’s leave him. Bye sweetheart. Enjoyyy” Helen greeted me

“Have fun baby. Thanks for letting us tie you up” Kate said and I heard them leaving “See you in three hours. Or more”
“Probably more” Helen added "BYEEE"
“MMGGFMG”

The volume of the song was now increased. Almost in maximum. But I heard Helen closing the door as loudly as she could
“MGGGHHG”
Last edited by Dany Osewat 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Very amusing story! I envy him. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Great story, Very Humiliating form of revenge they got on him, love the shoes taped to him and the Barbie doll taped to his hand, not to mention forcing him to listen to that Tormenting Barbie Girl song !
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Definitely an interesting and fun story. Hopefully he'll get to play more tie up games with the girls
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

A very fun read! Thanks for sharing!
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Boundguy800
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boundguy800 »

Great story with a lot of layers to the tie up! I read it through multiple times. My only questions are what was Tim wearing? And how did Kate connect his soles to his head?

“Soon enough two electric toothbrushes were taped in my soles
“We can’t tickle you forever” Helen stated while Kate continue and connected my soles to my head putting me in a more uncomfortable position. Then she taped my hands together into fists. I couldn’t do anything“
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Dany Osewat »

Boundguy800 wrote: 1 year ago Great story with a lot of layers to the tie up! I read it through multiple times. My only questions are what was Tim wearing? And how did Kate connect his soles to his head?

“Soon enough two electric toothbrushes were taped in my soles
“We can’t tickle you forever” Helen stated while Kate continue and connected my soles to my head putting me in a more uncomfortable position. Then she taped my hands together into fists. I couldn’t do anything“

Tim was wearing shorts and t shirt too
Kate connected his soles with his head with tape. He is a little hogtied and hogtaped in the same time
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic