The New Babysitter (m/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Definitely interesting to see Max on the opposite side of things and actually enjoying it. Really glad to see them working things out after that little hiccup in the beginning. But what does Max have in mind now. Says his socks need a washing so definitely know where that's heading but sounds like he's got more ideas than that in mind!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I can't wait to find out what happens next, take me as a prisoner too lol
Batsox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Batsox »

I look forward to reading the next chapters in this fantastic story 😊
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

@Gino Thabk you, glad you loved it. And loved Logan's bare feet getting tickled. Had to happen since Max is getting revenge on him.

@Boytaped Yep. Max is having fun in both roles, even though he's more of the prisoner role because he'd rather be the one tied up. But since both of them liked to be, they have to switch roles at least.

@Red86 The sock washing is only the beginning of revenge for Max to do to Logan. He has plenty of ideas to have fun and forget the torture that he was mad about and happy of Logan being a willingly prisoner to him.

@The_slave More to come soon. I'll be posting the next part in a few minutes.

@Batsox Glad you're enjoying the story. The next part will be posted momentarily. Max's revenge will reign down onto Logan.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, welcome back to a new chapter of Logan's babysitting day on Max. Or is it technically Max babysitting Logan now since he's the one tied up by him? :lol: Many of you are eager to know about the revenge he is about to unleash on his prisoner so enjoy.
@Killua, @Red86, @Gil, @bondagefreak, @Gino, @Boytaped, @Batsox, @harveygasson, @The_slave, @squirrel, @socjuc, @Carelesshealer
The march to Max's room was a bit slow, but tolerable to Logan. Ankle cuffs were nothing to him. Being in a household of police officers and an older brother who frequently tied him up a lot, the ankle cuffs their parents owned were fun for part of the game. Considering whenever Alex borrowed their spare handcuffs and the ankle cuffs, Logan was always a prisoner to his older brother that would make him walk like a prisoner when they're alone in their games or handcuff to a chair and feed the chains around the legs to keep him stationary. Leave it to Alex to find creative ways to tie him, like when he was tied to the broomstick and carried around by his limbs. Or Cole using one of his under armor stretch shirts to make some improvised straitjacket on him. So to Logan, the ankle cuffs were natural to him to walk to Max's room while the chains rattled with each step.

The two boys reached the room and Max led his prisoner to the center of the room and told him to stay put. The older teen nodded and watched as Max opened his wardrobe and moved his shirts aside on the main hanging pole. Logan wondered if Max was going to show him his gear and needed the space. Awfully cramped in there, but surprisingly big enough for him to hide all of his gear underneath the boards. But Max wasn't going to fish out any more gear, he was preparing it for Logan's predicament. And to be cheeky, Logan saw that Max had left the bedroom door open and started to sneak away, which caused the chains to rattle and alert the younger boy of his escape. Max poked his head out to smirk and rushed over and closed the door before Logan made it out and locked the door. Now he couldn't escape as he was cuffed after all and couldn't reach the door.

"Going somewhere? No no, you stay put, prisoner." Max teased and flicked Logan on the nose. He pushed Logan back into the center of his room and uncuffed his hands to let him stretch and rub his wrists. Then Max removed his ankle cuffs to let him stretch a bit. "If I were you, I'd use the bathroom, because I'm going to have you tied up and tortured for a long time." he said with a smile.

Logan smiled to ruffle his hair. "Sounds good then," he said and went to the bathroom quickly. Once he came back, he saw Max had the cuffs ready. He looked at the boy and the wooden pole in the wardrobe and cuffs to get the main idea. "Ooh I see what you have in mind for me. In that case, let me get more prepared for you." he said with a grin and removed his tee shirt and gym shorts to be in his orange boxer briefs and held his arms out for Max to cuff.

Max's smile grew bigger as he was almost practically jumping on the balls of his feet. Logan was eager as he was to be tied up. Normally he was the one to be tied up a lot by Mark, and it was rare for him to tie up his usual babysitter. But with Logan, someone in his age group, he was excited to be tying him up for revenge. Maybe he was overexaggerating about Logan making him smell his shoe as there were other ways to play tied up games and being stubborn to lock himself in the bathroom. So, now he can have revenge with his babysitter. "Good boy, Logan." he said and cuffed one wrist and locked it and led him to the wardrobe. He quickly remembered something and locked his ankles as well in their respective cuffs.

Logan smiled as he let himself be led and playfully struggled against him by pulling against Max. But he didn't pull too hard to hurt Max and let him look weak and Max being stronger to pull him in. The cuffed boy was placed under the wooden pole and fed the free cuff over the pole and cuffed Logan's other wrist. Now Logan was a tall kid, least the third tallest in his cross country team, but his head was practically touching the pole and his arms slouched and looked like chicken wings. Max shook his head as he thought this didn't look good as he thought it would.

Unsatisfied with the idea, the 11 year old boy uncuffed his wrist and brought it back over the pole and cuffed it back in the front. With a better idea in mind, Max went to his hidden boards and removed one of the planks to reach in and pulled out a small bag. And to Logan, he could hear some chains rattle inside. Max had set the bag down and opened it to shuffle through and pulled out a small length of chain links, a foot long at most for Logan's height. He ran out to get one of his padlocks and ran back in. He hoped this worked now.

Max stood behind Logan and gently pushed the back of his knees to make him sit on them. Logan giggled a bit as Max was trying to give him a good prisoner experience of having control of him and watched him closely. The short chain Max had grabbed was looped around the handcuffs and then fed around the wooden bar and pulled until it was taut. Once Logan's hands were above his head, almost touching the bar, Max kept the chains fairly close and took the padlock to lock them together. And when the captured teen had heard the click, he knew his fate was sealed to the boy's torture methods. Depends on what he was going to do.

"Perfect. All secured and vulnerable to me." Max teased and flicked Logan's nose. "I got a nice belly to tickle, as well as armpits and cuffed feet. How ticklish are you, Logan?"

Gulping, the older blonde boy knew what was to come. But he wasn't going to tell Max. He was going to discover that on his own accords. "Uh… N-No I'm not ticklish or anything." he lied. In fact, Logan was very ticklish in his armpits and with them being exposed in the open air knew it was over in the beginning.

Max wasn't fazed by Logan's words. He could tell he was lying there. So he was ticklish around, and he was going to discover it. "Shame. I thought for sure you'd be ticklish. Oh well, I can still tickle you for fun." he said and plucked a hair from Logan's armpit to make the teen hiss a bit. And Logan hated that armpit hair because of how it looked and faintly tickles his armpits and why he had to shave them to get rid of them. "But first, my prisoner needs a gag and we can begin the experiments." Max smirked.

"Experiments? And gag?" Logan asked, stupidly. He wasn't sure if Max was like playing a game of a person so he was following along with him. He had to think quickly. "Let me go! You can't do this! I'm a human being!"

Smiling, Max quickly prevented himself from giggling like mad as he was happy to see Logan was into roleplaying. Probably had done that a lot with his brother from their games. So he was happy to have him as a babysitter like Mark. "Nope. You were once a human being, but no longer have that right and will be a perfect test subject." Max smiled and took off his socks and grabbed a roll of duct tape. "Now time to be quiet. I prefer quiet lab rats."

The chains started to rattle as Logan playfully struggled to try and escape from the crazy boy going to tickle torture him. But he broke character to chuckle a bit as he was having fun after all, much like of Alex and Cole playing games with him. "Hehe, uh sorry," he said and got back into character. "No! Get away from me!" But Max watched him struggle and got behind him to press the socks against his mouth and the trapped teen opened his mouth for him. The red socks were stuffed into his mouth to make his cheeks bulge and he clamped down hard to keep them in for Max as he unraveled the duct tape and soon started wrapping it around his head a couple of times. "Mmph! Mmugh!"

After the gagging, Max busted out laughing as he saw what Logan looked like gagged. His cheeks were bulging under the tape like a chipmunk. And Logan wasn't used to two socks in his mouth, one from Alex or Cole was enough to gag him quietly and effectively. Even one of his own socks was enough for him to chew on and be quiet on. Max smiled after collecting himself and flicked Logan's nose some more. "Now my test subject is quiet, time for the tickling torture." he said and placed his fingers on Logan's bare stomach.

Logan yelped as Max started tickling him, his thin fingers dancing across his skin in quick movements. His muscles tightened as he tried to contain himself from laughing out loudly in his gag, but the longer he tried to, the harder it became to contain his laughter. And seeing how Logan was trying hard not to, Max started tickling him even harder with a wide grin on his face. The 11 year old boy knew by now Logan was somewhat ticklish there, but knew it wasn't his real tickle spot and had to find the right one. And that's when he went for his armpits. That's what caught Logan off guard.

A loud muffled scream of happiness escaped from the older teen's gagged mouth and his struggles were wild in the wardrobe closet. "Mwhahaha!" he shouted and laughed with tears escaping from his eyes. Max smiled as he found the spot and dug his fingers into his armpits while laughing with him. But he quickly stopped as he didn't want Logan's wrists to be sore and red from the handcuffs and struggling. That would be hard to explain how he got those marks on his wrists to his parents. And when he stopped, Logan was breathing heavily through his nose and slumped on his knees. "Mwams…" Logan sighed to Max as he couldn't endure it more without hurting himself.

Smiling, Max ruffled Logan's hair and grabbed a black silk scarf from his boards. He quickly wrapped it around his eyes to prevent any light from entering. "Such a good test subject, you stay there and recover." he ordered and stepped out. "I'm going to get a snack and some more torture tools to use on you. I'll be right back." He closed the closet door and then locked it. Logan yelped when he heard the door click and screamed loudly to let him out and not leave him in. That wasn't part of the deal or game. But Max knew of this reaction. "Don't worry, I'm not really leaving you in there. What I said is true, I'm getting a snack since it's like lunch time. And I doubt you can cook." The made Logan huff in his gag, that part may be true that he can't cook unlike his brother can, but he can make him a nice sandwich if he asked. "Sit tight, prisoner. You have just scratched the surface of my torture regimen I get from Mark." Max continued and knocked to leave Logan alone.

And that's where Logan was for the time being. Handcuffed inside Max's wardrobe, gagged by his socks, blindfolded and locked away. Least he wasn't cold for just being in his boxer briefs. Still exhausted from the short ticklish hell he was put in. All he could do and wait and see if Max was true to his word and came back to him. If not, Logan was going to find a way to break out and punish the little brat if he was going to leave him there all day.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

A great story... and I love it when boys are tortured with tickling hehehe
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

congratulations this sequel is really incredible I really love this story so much
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Like this continuation and Max's choice of gag!

Now eager to find out what regimen of torture he intends on using on Logan.... :lol:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Awe look at cheeky Logan trying to leave the room after Max told him to stay put 😅

Can't wait to see whatelse Max has in mind for Logan. Though he should keep in mind he'll end up tied up by Logan again at some point 😉
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Love the gag and blindfold choice!
bluemoon27
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bluemoon27 »

Gag choice on this last one was great. Glad to see he's warming up to the idea of more friendly sock play.
m/m bondage enthusiast.
The BDSM aesthetic isn't for me, please be gentle.
Switch.
Kik: @uncomfortable.html
IG: @kinktagram
Tumblr @uncomfortable-html
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter, I loved the tickling! Max must be having a lot of fun with his cuffed prisoner :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

@Gino Glad you enjoyed the chapter and tickle torture. They'll plenty of that coming for them. ;)

@The_slave Glad you're enjoying the story. Plenty of more coming soon.

@socjuc Nothing beats a classic sock gag. Especially when Logan gagged Max with his sock, he figured it was ideal for him to use his socks to gag his babysitter. Torture is coming next soon. ;)

@Red86 Yea cheeky Logan, just trying to test Max out and see if he would notice. And yea, that is something Max will need to keep in mind that he'll be tied up again by him eventually. :lol:

@harveygasson Thank you. Ideal to keep Max's prisoner quiet and calm in his wardrobe. ;)

@bluemoon27 Yea, Max figured if Logan enjoys socks gagging him, may as well gag him with some socks. Even if he preferred his other gags, he enjoyed gagging with his couple day old socks. ;)

@squirrel Oh don't worry, Max is going to be having a lot more fun when it comes to his prisoner. He just needs to get some supplies. ;)

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, new Saturday, new chapter update. I won't waste time, time to see Logan tortured by Max. @Killua, @Red86, @bondagefreak, @Gil, @Gino, @harveygasson, @The_slave, @bluemoon27, @squirrel, @socjuc, @Batsox, @Boytaped
And Max was true to his word. The boy had run down to his kitchen to grab a bowl and filled it with ice cubes. He had many ideas to torture his babysitter. But he'd rather leave the more important torture method that only Mark had done to him. The three step torture he had called it where it consisted of sensory deprivation with some ice cubes, tickling, and itching powder. But since Logan was new to him, he'd rather leave it out of the equation. Maybe at least use some ice cubes to make him squirm. He was already chewing on his socks he had made him do. So it was revenge.

After getting his items, the younger boy even grabbed a box of cookies to munch on since he hadn't had lunch yet. And he did tease Logan that he probably didn't know how to cook unlike Mark did. So cookies were his next option. Maybe he'll feed him some if he cooperated well. Now it was time to torture his babysitter more. And he won't be able to defend himself.

Upstairs in Max's wardrobe, Logan glanced around in the darkness he was in. He sat on his knees with his cuffed hands raised above his head and looped over the wooden bar that hung shirts. The younger boy had stuffed his mouth with his socks that had a sour taste in his mouth. Not as strong as his own or Alex's. But tolerable to not have him begging to get the socks out. The socks weren't his main concern, nor was the black blindfold that Max had tied around his blue eyes, it was the fact that Max had locked him in his wardrobe as such. Cuffed, gagged, and blindfolded, Logan was worried if Max wasn't going to free him or not for revenge because of the shoe. Even though Max had said he'll be back, he just hoped so.

But Max did come back to his room and knocked on the wardrobe door. "Alright Mr. Babysitter, are you ready for more torture?" he asked, wickedly and unlocked the door. When he opened the door, he smirked as saw Logan right where he left him. Cuffed in his wardrobe. And Logan put on the act to be like a scared prisoner. "Not like you have a choice now."

"Mmph! Urrph!" Logan shouted in his gag and playfully struggled in his cuffs. "Mmurr!"

Max laughed to see the older teen playfully struggling and walked over to him and flicked his nose to make him wince. "We're going to have so much fun now," he said. Seeing how willingly Logan was to allow himself to be tied up and not be weirded out by it, he was excited to meet someone his age group. Mark was still his favorite friend for these games even if he was attending the university. Having someone like Logan meant more years to come for these games. He hoped he could work on being friends with him, even if he did punch his balls, he deserved it still. And Logan knew that as well.

Starting off, Max set the bowl of ice cubes down near Logan's feet and took a cube to rub it against his bare back. Logan immediately yelped to the cold and struggled a bit to try and squirm away. He could feel the cube melting and dripping down his back to shudder. Max just laughed at the initial reaction he knew was coming. Who knew Logan could get cold very quickly. He took the ice cube again and started tracing along Logan's back to watch the boy squirm and laugh as the water melted down to his underwear. As much as he wanted to do the three step torture on him, he figured it was best to leave it if he wasn't used to thus compared to only chewing on and sniffing sweaty socks and feet.

And with the ice nearly melted away, Max quietly pulled the back of Logan's underwear and dropped the cube in to let the elastic strap snapback. The cuffed teen yelped more and squirmed around to try and dislodge the cube without success. The downside of wearing boxer briefs and not regular boxers of not being able to get a melting ice cube out and have his underwear cold and wet. Max laughed at his reaction more as he was having fun tormenting his poor babysitter. "Chilly for you? I got more!" he said to shake the bowl near his ears. Logan gulped to the sound of the ice cubes as he couldn't see them through his blindfold. He hoped Max didn't pour them all in his underwear.

And Max wasn't even done yet. He grabbed the duct tape to pull off two long strips to set them aside. He grabbed a small handful and a strip of tape and pressed the ice onto Logan's foot. The older boy jumped to the coldness of the cubes as his skin was already warm and felt the tape on his foot to realize what Max was doing. He was going to tape ice to his feet. And that's what Max had done, he pulled the strip tight over the cubes to pin them onto his sole and did the same to the other one. Now Logan felt like he was dancing on hot coals, but more of ice shards. And yelped when Max dropped a couple more cubes down the back of his underwear to have goosebumps crawl all over his skin.

"You should take a CHILL pill, Logan. You know, COOL off." Max laughed at his own cheesy jokes. But Logan could just huff and roll his eyes. "You know what comes next? Tickle time!"

Logan's eyes shot up wider as his armpits were more exposed to shake his head. "Mo! Moh mo mah!" he begged for this gag. He tried to pull his arms down to try and cover his defenseless armpits, but it didn't stop Max. "Mease, mam!"

"Tickle, tickle!" Max shouted gleefully and struck Logan's body.

A loud muffled yelp rang in Max's wardrobe as his body was being tickled in all directions. The younger boy's fingers danced like spiders on his body as he attacked his armpits, sides, belly, and neck. And all the while Logan had cold feet and ice in his underwear to really torture him. Being tickled by Alex was one thing, mostly being wrestled down to the floor and pinned with him on his back and face into his feet while his older brother tickled his feet. The laughing and gagging of the smell made Alex laugh as well. But Max was completely different as he was chained up and exposed everywhere.

After a couple of minutes and playfully smacking Logan's stomach, Max finally stopped to let his babysitter breathe. Logan just hung limply exhausted to the torture. Being tickled in total blindness really amped up the peril as he couldn't tell where Max was to strike him. And he thought just being tied up and tickled made it worse, but the blindfold and having his body stretched was the worse part. Even the ice on his feet and underwear finally melted to leave him a wet mess. Max laughed to see his babysitter looking completely defeated and stepped out to get his box of cookies and walked back in to sit in front of him.

"So my prisoner, getting hungry or are you enjoying my socks?" Max asked and flicked his nose to hear him groan as he was still collecting himself. The boy wanted to tease him more and reached up to unwind his gag and pulled his wet socks out of his mouth. "Mm… not clean enough. They'll go back in after this." he teased.

"N-no more tickling…" Logan whined, exhausted and adjusted himself a bit as his wrists were getting a bit sore. Even Max noticed it to figure it was enough. Plus, he wanted to be tied up again by him. "I'll do anything, Max. Just no more tickling."

"Oh I know you will do anything." Max smirked and opened his box to munch on a cookie. He took a second one to wave it in front of Logan's nose to watch his reaction. Immediately the teen recognized the scent of chocolate chip cookies to wonder if Max was feeding him or teasing him. But his stomach did rumble a bit and he wanted to make some lunch for Max. He may not cook well like Alex but he can still make sandwiches. He tried to reach for the cookie with his mouth, but Max quickly drew it back. "Uh-uh, what will you do for me if I untie you and… get tied up again by you?" he asked shyly.

That took Logan a bit by surprise. Even though he made Max smell his shoe to torture him and get hit in the balls, he still wanted to be tied up again. By him even. He didn't ruin these games for him after all and rather be the victim than the captor. He smiled gently at him. "Whatever you want, Max," he said. "Hogtie? Mummified? Be my prisoner and I'll be the cop? You name it and I'll make it happen." He yelped as he felt Max hugging him to blush as he wasn't expecting it, but he still smiled. "So, are you going to uncuff me or what?"

"Mm… maybe after I feed you a bit." Max teased and flicked his nose to hear the teen grunt a bit. "But maybe then you can make us some lunch. Doubt you can cook or anything."

"I got tricks. Don't worry. Especially to tie down brats like you." Logan smirked to hear Max laugh and heard him step away. Soon he could smell the cookie in front of his nose and opened his mouth to have the hard cookie placed in and started chewing on it. Logan couldn't care about being fed when tied up. Alex had done that plenty of times during their games. After being fed another cookie, Max had set the box down and grabbed the keys to unlock the chain from the bar and then uncuffed his wrists. "Thanks." he sighed in relief to rub his wrists to remove the blindfold to see the damage from his struggling. The skin was a bit red and blanched from the cuffs, but Logan rubbed them to help relieve the pain.

"I didn't go too far, did I?" Max asked, worrisome. He wasn't sure if he went too far on the cuffs and tickling to make him struggle. He quickly unlocked his ankles to let him stand up.

Logan smiled and shook his body to get the remaining liquid out of his underwear to be a bit embarrassed as if he wetted himself. But it'll dry up eventually. "Nah, you're fine. I've done this a lot when my brother cuffs me." he said and ruffled his blonde hair. "Normally I wear sweatbands for my wrists for when he cuffs me. And if I knew you had some, I would've had them in my bag already." That made Max smile playfully. "So lunch time for us. But you're going to be cuffed and taken down like a prisoner."

Max smiled and held out his wrists for Logan to cuff. The older teen quickly threw on his shorts and shirt and stepped out to wave the boy over. He then grabbed the hinged cuffs as he knew how to apply those because of his parents and playfully arrested him before he started to enjoy these tied up games. He spun Max around and pulled his arms behind his back. "You are under arrest for the kidnapping and torturing of your babysitter." he said and cuffed his hands behind back. "Anything you say can and will be held against in a court of law."

Max giggled and playfully struggled against his officer. Officer Logan on the case. He tried making a run for it, but Logan had a firm grip on his shoulders to keep him still and slowly pulled him back to the wardrobe to grab the leg cuffs and bent down to snap them onto his thin ankles and looked at the cuff key to insert it into the slot to double lock them. Then he grabbed some rope from Max's floor and the panel gag to study it. A bulb center with a padded leather panel to look at Max who giggled innocently. It still surprised him that someone younger than him owns such gags and gear and his mother wasn't aware of it. But he figured it would do to gag his prisoner.

Logan walked over to Max who opened his mouth wide and pushed the bulb in and made sure the little dip was under his nose to let him breathe easily. He may not see it, but Max was grinning ear to ear and waited for Logan to pull the straps around his head and buckled it in front of his mouth. He even took a finger to wedge it between the strap and his cheek to make sure it wasn't too tight for him. Smiling as it was a perfect tightness, he grabbed his prisoner by the arm and looped the rope around his shoulder. "Move it, prisoner." he ordered Max to hear him screaming in his gag and struggled against him for fun.

Both boys smiled as they were happy to play these games together again. Forgetting about what happened prior. Max was eager to be tied down for lunch, he could tell it was coming. And Logan wished both he and Max could be tied up together.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

ICE?? Well that was refreshing... :lol: :lol: Never read that one, so interesting addition, well done!

I think some of Max's methods may have been a planted a seed, that he will pay for.... :mrgreen:

Like how Logan has expertly already reversed roles and tied up Max. His retaliation will be very interesting! :P
Last edited by socjuc 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Gino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gino »

Thank you Stormee, you kept your promise hard hehehe, there was a lot of tickling and torture again :D :D :D
romancedawn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by romancedawn »

wow this was so good! you write like a pro! hope to see more :D
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this story is really incredible I really love your demonic imagination lol it makes the story really exceptional thank you very much
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great chapter, as always! It's great to see Logan in charge again :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Maybe Logan will get his wish at some point
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Well that didn't take long before Max was tied up by Logan again! Hum, Logan wishes he and Max could be tied together? I wouldn't be surprised if that does indeed happen with the help of Alex and/or Mark some day!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Red86 wrote: 6 months ago Well that didn't take long before Max was tied up by Logan again! Hum, Logan wishes he and Max could be tied together? I wouldn't be surprised if that does indeed happen with the help of Alex and/or Mark some day!
Man, I would love for the two brats to be tied up by Mark!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

bondagefreak wrote: 6 months ago Man, I would love for the two brats to be tied up by Mark!
I'd be lying if I said I disagreed with you! I honestly have no idea if thats where the story is gonna go but we'll see what @Stormee comes up with!!
QQpenguin
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by QQpenguin »

harveygasson wrote: 6 months ago Maybe Logan will get his wish at some point
I sure hope we get to see this in future updates :D. It's been a good read with these latest updates.
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Hey everyone, I deeply apologize for the long wait of an update. October has been busy for me with work lately. Working and not having enough time to write. But now it's calming down a bit and I had time to work on a part and will continuing my posting. This story should be over soon anyway. @Killua, @Red86, @bondagefreak, @Gil, @The_slave, @Gino, @socjuc, @romancedawn, @squirrel, @harveygasson, @QQpenguin, @Batsox, @Boytaped
Max's chains rattled with each step as Logan guided the young prisoner down to the kitchen. The boy playfully struggled against the hinged cuffs as he was being arrested and escorted against his will. But it was for the game as Logan was his cop that was going to torment his prisoner for lunch. No words could be lashed out against his warden or officer or whatever role Logan played for he was gagged by his panel gag and growled against him. But still, the 11 year old boy was smiling under his gag as he was having fun with Logan. Forgetting about the shoe torture and punching him in the balls, he was glad to be playing these games again and being tied up again. And Logan was happy to see Max being happy.

The two had reached the stairs again and the older teen knew it would be difficult for Max to walk down with his hands cuffed behind his back. But he could still walk with his ankles cuffed. So to help with that, Logan grabbed the key from his pocket and uncuffed one of his wrists to let Max balance himself down the stairs while holding onto the banister. And once they were down on the ground level, Max immediately tried reaching for the buckle on his gag to have his hand slapped and pulled back behind his back to be cuffed. And he pouted to laugh as Logan laughed as well for the petty escape attempt. Getting the gag off wouldn't get the younger blonde anyway while he was still cuffed and Logan was bigger than him.

The escort to the kitchen resumed until they finally got to the table and the chairs. And when Logan saw the backs of the chairs, he smiled as it was perfect and glad he brought the rope. "Alright prisoner, time for lunch." he announced to the gagged boy and seated him down. "But as a high security risk, you are to be strapped down to the chair. Fears of you lashing out at your officer and punching them are a no go. And punishment will be enacted if you do. I hope you have ticklish feet and armpits." Max gulped and nodded he understood. Logan smiled and ruffled his hair to uncuff his wrists and one of his ankles. Time to secure his prisoner.

Starting at his ankles, Logan took the empty cuff to have it pulled back around the legs of the chair and cuffed back onto Max's ankle. The younger boy tried moving his legs as the chain was pulled tight as he couldn't kick them out, especially when his legs were bent a bit. Now the tricky part for the older teen to take the rope off his shoulder and look at the boy and the chair. And Max waited patiently as he was curious to see what he would do to him. Normally Mark would hogtie him and make him eat from a plate, like the time he wanted chocolate ice cream and he was licking it from the bowl and had his face pushed into the bowl. Max never whined a lot in his life for such a "cruel" joke by his friend.

Logan wasn't as skilled with rope like Alex was. Everytime he got tied up with rope, his escape attempts prove how tight and carefully constructed his rope work was. One of the things he enjoyed in their games was how Alex's skills improved. And it was time to try his hand and make an example of how he can tie someone up. Alex did say one day he wanted to show him the TuG group of friends he was with Cole and see what their ties were like. Maybe show him new experiences, like even try a real straitjacket than the makeshift Cole did on him if anyone had one. Either way, Logan was excited about future games with this group.

Taking the rope, Logan fed it from the back through the wooden bars to wind it over Max's chest and fed it through the bars. He did it three times and even over his shoulders to create a chest harness. Once he knotted it off, he took the remaining ends and pinned Max's right arm to the side of the backrest and looped the rope around his wrist and cinched to the chair. He repeated the same way with his left arm and cinched it to tie the ends together behind his back where his fingers couldn't reach the knot. "Uh… how is that?" he asked, uncertainly. If Max had chairs with armrests, he would've easily tied his arms to them, but they were partially behind his back. He wasn't sure if he could escape. "I'm not good with rope, but I'm still learning."

Max smiled at him and was intrigued with his rope work. Tying him by the wooden bars on the backrest of his chairs, and to the sides of it and cinching them ensured he couldn't slip his wrists out. He was certain Logan did a good job for learning on rope ties. He struggled to test the effectiveness of his ties and knew he couldn't pull himself off his chair or wiggle his wrist free from the ties. If anything, he figured Logan did a great job. "Mm-mm!" Max muttered in his gag and shook his head as Logan did a great job and smiled with his eyes to show him it was effective.

Logan smiled. "Well glad to hear that." he said and removed the panel gag from his mouth and set it on the table. "Back talking or scream for help, gag goes back in with my sock and no lunch for you. Got it?" he said and saw Max's eyes widening to the threat. He nodded as he understood. "Good. Now sit tight and I'll make us some sandwiches."

Max rolled his eyes to the lame cheesy joke since he was tied to his chair. But he smiled and watched him head toward the fridge and playfully pulled against his restraints and kicked his legs to hear the chains rattling to smile. He wondered if Logan was going to feed him then, to make his experience more fun. Hopefully he didn't make a mess on his face. "Uh Logan, no tomatoes, please. I'm not a fan of them." he said.

"You got it, Max." Logan smiled and opened the fridge to look around. He quickly grabbed the ham slices and cheese package and grabbed the mayonnaise bottle. He set them on the counter and grabbed the bread package and plates to make them a simple ham and cheese sandwich. While making it, he occasionally watched Max playfully tug against his ropes to see him smiling as he was having fun. And after Logan quickly made two ham and cheese sandwiches with each having a spread of mayonnaise, he quickly grabbed a knife to cut Max's sandwich into sections for easy feeding. He even poured them a glass of milk with a straw for his prisoner. "Eat up, maggot." Logan said with a dark sinister voice for their game and set the plate and cup in front of Max.

Logan grabbed a sandwich wedge for Max and held it near his mouth. The boy felt embarrassed to be fed. But considering it was someone near his age and being hungry from cookies, it made him feel better to lean his head closer and take a bite off the sandwich. And Logan smiled to see him eating to eat from his own sandwich while he ate out of his hand. After the first wedge was done, Logan grabbed the glass of milk to have the straw near his mouth to let him take some sips out of it. He didn't mind feeding him, he was fed plenty of times from Alex and wanted to let Max have fun with it too.

"Thanks for doing this, Logan." Max smiled and struggled against his ropes playfully. "And sorry for punching you in the balls earlier."

Logan smiled. "It's water under the bridge, Max." he said and fed the boy another bite of his sandwich. "I'm glad you're enjoying the games again." He grabbed the glass to let him take a sip.

Smiling back, Max took the sip and ate more while Logan ate his own with his free hand. "Speaking of which, what else does your brother do for games with you? Do you tie him up back or is it mostly you." he asked to know Logan more.

"Well… I'm mostly the one tied up. I'm like Alex's practice dummy, but also because I like being tied up by him." Logan said to take a sip of his milk. "I've been mummified by him before, tied up in my sleeping bag for sleeping at night for the first weekend we played these games. But I also tried to get revenge on his back. The first time failed and I thought I won when I wrestled him to the floor and cuffed him with my parent's police cuffs. But that was when his best friend, Cole, ambushed me and cuffed me with the other handcuffs I had. So, I was their prisoner because Cole was summoned to help him with me."

"Does this Cole guy play tied up games too?" Max wondered and ate another bite fed to him.

"He actually does. I think he's the ringleader of my brother's group of friends who play these games." Logan replied. "He had all kinds of stuff he used on me. Like he had duct tape, all kinds of vetwrap rolls which he used to make me a mummy. Which was a lot better than tape. But duct tape is lots of fun for games. He even used a gas mask on me to torture me a bit. Especially when it came to his socks. Boy… you'd be out cold by one whiff of it. Because his socks and shoes are even worse than mine and he plays more sports than me. But I got a strong stomach for it." He smirked and patted his stomach to show Max for his bravery to embark on his brother's friend's horrendous feet.

"He was even creative," he continued. "One time, when I was starting to get into these games and when Cole arrested me for attacking Alex, he used one of his very large stretchy workout shirts and made it into a straitjacket somehow. It worked as it kept me hugging myself. And doing a bit of research on them, I would love to be tied up in an actual one and try to escape from it. An actual straitjacket would be fun and I hope my brother's group of friends have one in their collection. Alex says when I'm ready, he's going to invite me to their monthly meetup where they get together for their games with their collection of gear. Much like how you have one."

Max smiled to hear Logan's excitement for his older brother's meetup with his friends for these games. He was still learning into the games and his attempt with rope was a good start. But hearing the tale of how Logan started was interesting, especially his older brother's best friend had fun ways to tie him up too. The improvised straitjacket sounded funny, but he was agreeing with the older teen. A real straitjacket sounded like fun to experience for his collection. He wasn't sure how Mark would feel about it. "Yea, you definitely need to be in a straitjacket. You're crazy and a threat to your classmates with your smelly shoes and socks." he teased.

Logan smirked. "You're one to talk. Torturing your babysitter and attacking him earlier this morning." he teased back. Both boys laughed and finished up their lunch.

Gathering the plates, Logan took them to the sink to hand wash them and looked at Max as he struggled in the chair. Now he had to ask the questions. "What about you, Max? Have you played these games with your dad or anyone but Mark?" he asked. He wondered if that was how he got the gear in the first place.

Hearing the question, Max immediately stopped struggling to cast his blue eyes down at the table. Sorrowful memories flashed his mind to feel some tears start to well in his eyes and refused to shed any. It wasn't so long ago when he had lost his father at a young age, but it still burned his heart whenever he missed him. Logan saw him looking sad to frown as he realized he must've crossed something and walked over to sit next to him and quickly hugged him as best as he could. He remembered Alex mentioning that Max lost his dad at a young age and was having emotional trauma. Hence why he needed to have a babysitter to be with him.

Max could feel Logan hugging him to slowly calm down and looked at him with reddened eyes. "Sorry… I didn't mean to act like that." he said. "My dad is gone and I miss him a lot. I never played these games with him, sometimes I wish I would've if he was still around. But I didn't get into these games or gear until after he passed away."

Logan frowned still to hear him losing him at a young age. Sometimes he would worry about his parents getting hurt when on duty and he didn't want to lose them at a young age. He could remember seeing a boy younger than Max at his father's funeral when he was killed on active duty. It was hard to watch. So he couldn't relate, but he was still there for Max to hold him close. "It's okay, Max. You don't need to tell me more." he said to see the boy nodding his head. He smiled a bit to try and cheer him up. "Come on, let's get you out of the chair and I'll tie you down for another movie or your favorite show. What do you say?"

It was hard not to smile, but he had a small smile creep onto his face. One way to help forget the talk. So, Max nodded. "I would like that. Tied up with a movie is great." he replied. "Especially if the movie has a good moment of someone tied up like the Mummy did."

Logan smiled to ruffle his hair. "I may have some good movies in mind." he replied.

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic