The Terrors of the Earth (m/mm), surprise EPILOGUE (2023-06-25)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

Hello [mention]blackbound[/mention] both challenges are very exciting and very much to my liking. I'm really looking forward to the new challenge.
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

Still very good ideas! Keep going!
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

My guess would be Benny will fail this challenge and start talking, hoping it'll get him in more strict bondage. Elisha is most likely to do as told but maybe they both break the rules for a longer tie 🤔. They both liked being tied up so no matter the outcome of the challenges, they both will still get what they want. More bondage. It's a win win in my book 😅
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Curious to see what happens next with these twins. Hopefully the protagonist knows better to keep them secured and not get captured by them.
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention], [mention]The slave[/mention], [mention]Boytaped[/mention], [mention]Carnath[/mention], thanks for the support! Another chapter is coming soon.

[mention]Red86[/mention], now that our protagonist knows Benny's mind, wouldn't he do the opposite of what Benny wants? And would Benny give up the opportunity to pick where he gets to sleep, risking not getting what he wants? More bondage is definitely on the menu, whatever happens.

[mention]Stormee[/mention], one can hope that he learned something from last time. This time, there's no video game siren call, though.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Sorry, only just caught up with this.
I've often been tempted to use a snorkel as an aid to incapacitating a prisoner but have had reservations. Not because of the danger which would, in real life, be too extreme to contemplate, but I'm not sure I could get the details right.

Keep going; I'm still enjoying this.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Bondwriter
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondwriter »

I love these brothers' adventures. Great job telling such captivating tales!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

@Xtc [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] thanks for the compliments. Here comes the next part...
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 10

I couldn't keep my eye on the video feed on my phone the entire time, since I was setting up the final challenge, but I made sure they didn't prepare any surprises for me. Much to my amazement, they finished their food in silence, then - after some gesticulating from Elisha - each taped the other's mouth shut. They each used the restroom then sat there waiting for my return.

And return I did, throwing them each one of the gas masks, with the goggles taped over. As they obediently put them on, I noted how good they'd been. I unlocked their cuffs, taking all four pairs with me, and took them by their hands, leading them out into the garden and having them stand in the inflatable pool I'd set up, facing each other.

It was probably dawning on them what was between their feet when I hit them with a bucketful of mud.

"Double or nothing, boys," I announced. "Whoever is wrestled out of the pool loses, best of three."

Then I sat back and enjoyed the spectacle. The mixture of oil and mud I'd covered them in made it hard to get a grip, and they couldn't see. I'd left the intake valves fully open, but the gas masks obviously still restricted their breathing to some degree.

Elisha managed to wrestle Benny down into the pool itself, but couldn't get enough of a grip to actually slide him over the side. There was a brief stalemate until Benny's random flailing caught his brother off-guard and Elisha stumbled out. 1-0 for Benny.

I put them back in their starting positions. Or so they thought - I was facing them past each other. When I said "go," Benny lunged at... thin air, slipped, stumbled over the side, and was out. 1-1.

For the third round, I put them back to back after making them spin in place for a bit. Elisha stumbled right out of the gate but managed to turn his fall into a sweep that too Benny down with him. From there, it turned into a free-for-all as they grappled, slipped, grunted and panted. I was about ready to call a draw and start a fourth round when Elisha *heaved* Benny over the side, landing on top of him.

"Winner of this challenge and the contest is... Elisha!" I announced.

I put the hand- and leg cuffs back on both boys, behind the back, before pulling the mask off Elisha.

"Congrats, Lij, you get to pick where to sleep tonight. Which is it going to be, the bed, or the cage? Mmph once for bed, twice for cage."

"Mmph mmph," he stated firmly. Benny, still panting in his gas mask, tilted his head in vexation.

"The cage it is. Now let's get you both cleaned up and ready for the night."

I pulled off Benny's mask as well and brandished the garden hose at them.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Carnath[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Boytaped[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Last edited by blackbound 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Short and sweet, just the way I like them.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hahah, a race to the bottom. :)

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

very nice part. great result and the gas mask is always a solution to almost all problems. :lol:

I'm looking forward to the next part as the rewards were accepted. :twisted:
Wedgieboy69
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wedgieboy69 »

I hope the water from the hose was nice and cold. I can't wait to see what the sleeping arrangements REALLY are. I suspect a twist
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Such good little brothers following their brother's instructions. And quite the scene you set up with the wrestling match, pretty comical at that!
Wedgieboy69 wrote: 10 months ago I hope the water from the hose was nice and cold. I can't wait to see what the sleeping arrangements REALLY are. I suspect a twist
It's honestly gotten hard to imagine any of [mention]blackbound[/mention] stories without a good few twists! So likewise, I suspect one too 😁
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

[mention]Xtc[/mention], I've been trying to make it bite-sized.

[mention]Straitjacketed[/mention] and [mention]Boytaped[/mention], glad you continue to like it.

[mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention], [mention]Red86[/mention], but we already had a twist! whistles innocently

(Oh and you bet that water was cold)
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 11

And just like that, it was time for sleep. I handcuffed Benny to the bed in the twins' bedroom while taking care of Elisha.

I had him help me get the cage to the living room and put a blanket and pillow inside, then unlocked his handcuffs and taped over his eyes.

"Hug yourself tightly around your chest," I commanded, and he obeyed. I wrapped rope around his left wrist, then pulled it across his back and tied it to the right, trapping them in a kind of straitjacket position. I wrapped more rope around the elbows crossed in front, then pulled the end down through his legs, "accidentally" creating a crotch rope (in case he felt like having some fun at night), and back up over his shoulders to the arms, locking them in place. One more piece connected the vertical and horizontal bonds.

Thus trussed, I put the dog collar and leash on him and maneuvered him into the cage, covered him with the second blanket, closed and locked the door, then rearranged his legcuffs to go around the outside of one of the cage's bars. I tied the leash loosely to the corner of the cage, more for show than anything, making sure enough of it was loose that he couldn't strangle himself.

I returned to Benny and prepared the bottom bunk. I hadn't forgotten my list of torments, and soon he was tied spreadeagle to the corners of the top bunk, only his head and torso remaining on the mattress. To further humiliate him, I put another diaper on him before suspending a baby bottle on an elastic string. Pulling the tape from his mouth, I put the sucker in there instead and told him he'd have to keep biting down if he wanted anything to drink during the night instead of it slowly dripping water on him.

And if that made him unhappy, adding a second elastic string with two clothespegs for his nipples probably didn't help either. Nor the two hollow plugs I pushed up his nostrils "to make sure he could breathe fine through the night."

He looked at me with puppy eyes, clearly trying to get me to relent.

"Oh man, that look is enough to soften a rock," I sighed. Then picked up a sports sock, and blindfolded him with it before he could react. "There, that's better."

He let go of the bottle, which bounced upward and sprayed him with some water. "Come on, Ash," he said. "Please not the pegs."

"What can you offer me in return?" I asked.

He made a suggestion. I accepted, and removed the pegs, then put the bottle back in his mouth.

"Sleep tight," I said. "Don't let the itching powder bite!"

I slapped a handful of flour on his stomach and left as he shouted expletives after me.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Carnath[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Boytaped[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hahah, so inventive!

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 12

I'm not a monster, so after letting Benny stew in misery for an hour, I untied his limbs from the top bunk and just spreadeagled him normally. I also removed the bottle and nose plugs, then just taped his mouth normally. This way we'd all three be able to get some rest.

When I awoke, both boys were still asleep, so I roused Benny first.

"Need to go to the toilet?" I asked. When he nodded, I continued: "Well, that's too bad, isn't it," and started to tickle him. He desperately tried to escape my ministrations, but I was relentless until his shrieks indicated he was actually about to wet himself, then stopped abruptly.

"I'll go get your brother ready and come back for you," I announced, and left, again followed by muffled curses and pleas.

I woke Elisha, got him out of the cage and put him in just the handcuffs, then let him head to the loo, instructing him to wait in the living toom. I returned to Benny and slowly and methodically loosened his ropes. As soon as his last limb was free, he bounced past me with surprising agility and ran to relieve himself. I waited to see what he would do, and he returned by himself, hands behind his back, and waited.

I cuffed him back up as well - using the second set of leg cuffs for his hands - and led him to the living room, where his brother was already waiting. I had Benny sit down and made him watch as I strictly hogtied, blindfolded and deafened his brother. I removed the tegaderm and gave Elisha to drink before shoving a wet sponge in his mouth and sealing it inside with a few róunds of tape.

"Time to pay up," I said, producing the goods. Benny stood there peacefully as I wrapped him in medwrap, starting at the ankles and working my way up all the way to his neck. The material stuck to itself but not to his skin, and after quite some time I had a nice mummy. I plugged his ears and continued to wrap around his head, leaving only the mouth visible.

Next, I reinforced the mummification with duct tape around the ankles and above and below the knees and elbows. Then, just to be sure, I pulled the hilariously huge zip ties closed around the tape as well.

I helped him lie down and peeled the tape from his mouth, giving him a drink as well, then - much to his dismay - forcing the ol' ring gag in before he could do anything about it.

Elisha had been struggling in his bonds but gotten nowhere. Benny was now at my feet. Well, under my feet, with one heel resting on top of the gag. With the other, I played with his air supply, commanding him to lick my sock or suffer the consequences.

The poor boy did his best while I was brainstorming what to do next. I'd have to give them a break at some point, so maybe I'd make them tie each other up to determine the length of the break...

I was startled out of my reverie by a knock at the glass door leading out to the garden.

It was our uncle. And he couldn't have missed what was currently going on.

- * -

Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Another nice two installments since I was last online!

I really like how Ash is just mean enough to mess with his younger twin brothers but not to the point of being overly mean and they all seem to be having a good amout of fun during this. Now the question is how this will go?

"It was our uncle. And he couldn't have missed what was currently going on."

This could spell disaster for Ash or their uncle could shrug it off as harmless fun. And you said we already had a twist, yet here's another interesting one 😁
Last edited by Red86 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

When you say, "Hilariously huge zip ties," don't you mean, "easily located- " or " "Non suceptable to friction- " zip ties?
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 10 months ago This could spell disaster for Ash or their uncle could shrug it off as harmless fun. And you said we already had a twist, yet here's another interesting one 😁
It wasn't planned but came to me last night. Stories have a mind of their own sometimes...
Xtc wrote: 10 months ago When you say, "Hilariously huge zip ties," don't you mean, "easily located- " or " "Non suceptable to friction- " zip ties?
Ones large enough to go around the entire body and still zip closed.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

PART 13

I couldn't well leave him standing outside, so I got up and slid open the door. "Uncle Loum! How's it going?"

"All good," he grinned. "And how are my favorite nephews?"

"Uh, fine? They, uh, can't hear you right now."

His grin became even wider. "Well, I can't stay too long since Uncle Wary's waiting out in the car, but I thought I'd check by to see what you're up to. Looks like you've got everything under control."

I was now completely speechless, stammering as I tried to form some sort of coherent sentence.

"Oh, Ash," he laughed. "Do you really think nobody knows what's going on here when your parents are away?"

"I- I- bu- wh-," was the only thing I managed.

"I know you all know about Uncle Wary's and my relationship. You probably don't know what your dad and Uncle Isaac and I were up to when we were around your age, but we all did some things back then. And then again a few years later with Uncle Rui and Uncle Faiz. Whole competitions where I thought I could beat him and learned I couldn't. What you all are doing is harmless in comparison, and from what the twins've been telling me..."

"Telling you??"

"Both your brothers came to us, independently, to talk about their bondage kink. They love getting tied up, and you clearly like tying them up, and really, the only conditions are that it's safe, sane, and consensual. Nothing they told me and nothing I see here contradicts that, so I don't see any issue here."

I don't think I could've been more flabbergasted if he'd turned into a plane and carpet-bombed me.

"I... do mom and dad know?"

He looked at me almost pityingly. "You're not borrowing their stuff?"

His complete matter-of-factness was killing me. I had to try and match him.

"No, uh, I've been using the 3D printer and Amazon."

"Oh wow, I can't even imagine what we'd have gotten up to if we'd had one of those when we were young. But yeah, your parents aren't going to throw stones in this particular glass house. I'm pretty sure you were conceived while Ismael - sorry, your dad - was tied to the bed."

His earlier grin returned as I almost pyhsically cringed, while he walked over to Benny and inspected the gag.

"You'll have to tell me everything about that 3D printer of yours at some point. But right now, I gotta get back to Uncle Wary before he melts in that rubber suit. As you were!"

I waved a helpless goodbye as he exited cheerfully, still unsure as to what force of nature had just battered me.

I sat back down and almost absent-mindedly put my heel back between Benny's lips. Elisha was still fighting his bonds, grunting.

I picked up my phone and messaged my uncle. "Could show u printer tmrw? 2-way knowledge transfer?"

It took a while - presumably because he'd still been driving - before he responded with a thumbs-up and "You got it. Bringing W, and your cousins want to join the fun."

I was still processing that last bit when the phone dinged again.

"All of them."

THE END (EPILOGUE ON NEXT PAGE)

- * -

Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

HaHAAAAAHH! Amazing ending, with the promise of more to come. This has been a jolly, upbeat tale of kink-normalising in different generations - very Pride-appropriate.

Must admit, however, it may be a while before I too am able to uncringe following that Ismael revelation...

Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

a great ending to a very powerful story. The ending leaves a lot of room for great sequels and mental cinema.

I would have wished that the uncle had also arrested the nephew and the parents had released all three, but understandably that would be too extreme
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Haha, this was a surprise twist with Ash's uncle turning out to be Loam. Awesome linking this back to your orginal story and a great ending!!

So many possibilities are here for Ash to learn a few things from his uncles and the twins could potentially experience some of those challenges of the past that Rui setup. Even Loam learning about 3D printing technology!

Fun story [mention]blackbound[/mention], I look forward to seeing more of this universe you have created in the future 😁
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic