The Terrors of the Earth (m/mm), surprise EPILOGUE (2023-06-25)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Thanks, [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention], [mention]Boytaped[/mention] and [mention]Red86[/mention] for your comments! I'd been planning to have some sort of "20 years later" story for a while, with the "original cast" having married/adopted/surrogated, and finally figured out a way to tie it in. I may still write a "bridge" story.

First, though, it'll be back to Fictional Stories for Adults, starring the therapist, in a story that'll be called "Pharaoh".
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

EPILOGUE: A FAMILY HANGOUT

Rui had invited the "extended family" to his summer retreat for barbecue and a photoshoot of the entire family tree. He was the only one not related to us by blood, but given that he'd housed our uncles Loum and Warmed, as well as our cousins, forever, he was absolutely a part of it, as were his own husband, Faiz, and his business partner and "majordomo" Kur.

Mom and dad had gone ahead and it had fallen to me to drive myself and my twin brothers there later the same day. Interestingly enough, nobody'd forced us into suits or other formalwear for the photoshoot, and we certainly didn't ask any questions.

So when Rui and Uncle Loum welcomed us and bade us join the others in the barn, we weren't quite prepared for what we saw.

They'd recreated the family tree by suspending everyone in the family from the rafters in identical shibari, each branch of the family dressed only in jockstraps of an unique color group, bound with ropes, and gagged with two bandannas of the same color.

Dad and Uncle Isaac, being twins, were close to each other, the former in red, the latter in purple. Isaac's kids with his Thai wife, Ylan and Illa, were suspended below, webbed in ropes of mauve and plum. Three piles of rope in shades of red were on the ground near dad, clearly waiting for us.

The next "branch" was Uncle Warmed, all done up in a brown matching his skin tone. He was suspended above his and Uncle Loum's adopted kids, Faride (originally from Togo) and Aliou (from Senegal). Both were darker-skinned than him and their ropes and gags matched as well.

Finally, Uncle Faiz was at the center, his yellow rope and gag matching his dyed hair. Below him were their two kids - also adopted, but from South Sudan - Bol and Kuol, both bound in shades of orange. I noticed that Bol, who was taller every time we saw him, actually had an extra set of ropes to support his full size.

What else was there to do but join in the fun? Rui handed us the jockstraps and we went to change, then got down on the floor. He and Uncle Loum expertly bound our hands behind us, wove rope around our legs in a frog tie. One bandanna stuffed in the mouth, a second to hold the first in, and then up we went into the air to join dad.

"Almost complete," announced Rui. "Oh no you don't," Uncle Loum was quick to respond, but Rui had already grabbed some black rope and was closing in on him. Our uncle made as if to attack, then suddenly took off and ran outside at top speed, Rui in pursuit.

I don't know what happened exactly, of course, but it only took a few minutes before they returned, Uncle Loum being led on an impromptu leash by Rui with his arms bound tightly behind him. He protested no further, not even when Rui forced him into the jockstrap, and quickly joined his husband and their kids.

As Rui approached him with the bandannas, he commented: "Bit unfair of you not to join us, isn't it?" Rui silenced him before responding that someone had to take the photo, after all.

"I think that's where we come in," came a voice from the entrance. It was Kur, mom, and our aunt Achara. Rui raised an eyebrow, but had no excuse to offer and - much to everyone's delight - was quickly restrained and hoisted into the air next to the rest of his family.

Mom and aunt positioned themselves under their respective husbands and Kur started taking photos. It went on for quite a while, with some changes in everyone's suspension height and lots of posing involved, until they were satisfied.

"You know what?" said mom. "With our husbands and kids out of the way, I think we can spend a few hours relaxing at the pool."

And out they walked, deaf to the muffled concerto of us tree leaves, rustling in the breeze.

- * -

[mention]Xtc[/mention] [mention]The slave[/mention] [mention]Stormee[/mention] [mention]Mummybag[/mention] [mention]Wedgieboy69[/mention] [mention]Carnath[/mention] [mention]Red86[/mention] [mention]Boytaped[/mention] [mention]Bondwriter[/mention] [mention]Straitjacketed[/mention]
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Funny how everyone but Loam willingly went a long with the idea and even Rui joined the photo the same way after convincing Loam to join the rest of the family. Even funnier that the wives and Kur decided to let the guys "hangout" while the wives enjoyed relaxing at the pool for a few hours🤣🤣

I've heard of/seen photo shoots with one or a few people suspended in shibari but never for a family tree portrait. I swear you must have endless ideas in you head!!
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Red86 wrote: 10 months ago Funny how everyone but Loam willingly went a long with the idea and even Rui joined the photo the same way after convincing Loam to join the rest of the family. Even funnier that the wives and Kur decided to let the guys "hangout" while the wives enjoyed relaxing at the pool for a few hours🤣🤣

I've heard of/seen photo shoots with one or a few people suspended in shibari but never for a family tree portrait. I swear you must have endless ideas in you head!!
Glad you like it - it's maybe my favorite mental image that I've put into writing.

Now I wonder if I have to add FFM/MMMMMMmmmmmmmmm to the tags...
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK, that was a lot of fun - and quite easy to keep up with.
Thank you.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Xtc wrote: 10 months ago OK, that was a lot of fun - and quite easy to keep up with.
Thank you.
Thank you! Glad you enjoyed it.
Straitjacketed
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Straitjacketed »

Hah! That was so adorable I could aaalmost get past the instinctive cringe when I imagine the generation above of my family getting into roping/gagging! :shock:

If M/M overkill bondage in stupidly excessive amounts of gear is your thing as well as mine, here's a list of my TUG stories.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Straitjacketed wrote: 10 months ago Hah! That was so adorable I could aaalmost get past the instinctive cringe when I imagine the generation above of my family getting into roping/gagging! :shock:
They started it though :D

Glad you enjoyed it!
Boytaped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Boytaped »

very good ending to the story. enjoy the glory and let's not wait too long for the sequel.
blackbound
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by blackbound »

Boytaped wrote: 10 months ago very good ending to the story. enjoy the glory and let's not wait too long for the sequel.
Thank you! I don't have a sequel planned right now but once ideas start to hit, I'll be sure to revisit the boys.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic