The Play (MF/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Play (MF/F)

Post by Bondageboi »

OK. My attempt at fiction. Please comment.

Mum had always enjoyed her acting. Am Dram as she hated it to be called had been part of her life at school and through university and then her after work relaxation. She even met my dad in a play and they would take it in turns to perform in one production whilst the other stayed home with me. Even after my dad ran off with his leading lady mum carried on, now with my Gran watching me for the rehearsal nights. I always went to see mum in her pantomimes, usually playing principal boy, but the other plays were “too dark” or too racy”. That was until I was 13. It was also when she was happy for Granny not to sit with me every night she was out.

She had described the play as a criminal comedy farce, and as she was late back after final rehearsals Gran did sit with me before hand, up to and including opening night on Thursday. On Friday night I had a front row seat in the community theatre to watch.

Mum played a rich “lady who lunches” and dressed in, well what she’d wear to work, except her dark brown slightly curly hair was in a tight bun, not her usual style, past her shoulders. Blouse, jacket, skirt, tights and heels. She joked with the other characters and her “staff”. Until the end of the first act when she was “kidnapped”.

This involved her being “dragged” from her bed wearing only an electric blue night dress, shoulder straps, no sleeves, not low cur but showed her neck and collar bones, and came to just about her knees. Her hands were tied behind her back with rope, she was blindfolded and gagged with white cloths. The first act closed with her being led off stage tied up like that.

The second act had five scenes , opening with mum still in just her nightie but now tied to a chair. In addition to her blindfold and gag she her hands were behind the chair, a rope was round her tummy and chest tying her to the chair , and her legs were tied together at ankle and knees, and she was like this for three of the five scenes. At various points she would raise her legs up and wiggle her toes as if stretching whilst tied up. She pointed her bare feet straight at the audience and showed that her soles were almost black. I don’t know why seeing my mum’s dirty bare feet should be so surprising. She, like I, never wore shoes in the house, so we were both often barefoot, and seeing mums feet was not unusual. Maybe it was seeing her dirty feet as , of course, mum was always telling me to wash and be clean etc.

This leg raising was part of the comedy , as at various times she would either kick or trip up one of her kidnappers. The plot was that there was infighting within the kidnap gang, and two other gangs who also wanted to kidnap her. Tripping them up allowed one gang member or other to get the upper hand. The second act ended with mum being “stolen” by another gang and carried uff, still tied up gagged and blindfolded in her nightie, over the shoulder of a rival gang member.

At the start of act three mum had managed to give her kidnappers the slip but was still all tied up , and had to hop across the stage several times before being able to cut herself free, untie herself and reach her leading man who arrives just in time to think he’d rescued her.

The final curtain call she took her bow untied but still wearing just her electric blue nightie.
Last edited by Bondageboi 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

The Play chapter 2

After the show I was full of questions but mum was tired and it was late for me. She had changed into baggy sweat shirt, grey jogging bottoms and Ug boots for the short walk home. I went to bed my mind still buzzing.

The next morning mum and I had a lazy breakfast, dressed in more normal night attire than the electric blue silk nighty. I had Batman t shirt and grey PJ trousers. Mum wore grey vest top and shorts with pink piping as PJs. I had loads of questions which she answered.

Under the nightie she was wearing running shorts and a bra with “invisible” transparent shoulder straps to prevent what she called “a wardrobe exposure”.

She had actually been tied up, her hands behind her back and her legs together, but the ropes round the chair were loose and tied with bows not knots, for ease of moving during scene changes.
Her gag was just pulled between her teeth , so it didn’t silence her but would have made speech slurred and difficult to understand. (She demonstrated with one of my football socks pulled between her teeth).
Her blindfold was actually wrapped round her forehead with just a couple of layers of thin white gauze in front of her eyes so she could see clearly enough to kick and trip up the other characters when needed, as well as listening to the verbal cues, and not kick them when it wasn’t in the script.
In the last scene when she was hopping across the stage her legs were tied together but the blindfold was just a single piece of gauze in front of her eyes so she didn’t bump into anything. The bulk of the blindfold was over her forehead and eyebrows.
The ropes tying her hands were tied separately round each wrist and joined by a single piece of cotton, so she could break the tie and use her hands to catch herself if she fell.
She was kept tied up in the dressing room between scenes but her gag was removed to check she was OK and to give her drinks and feed her chocolates.

I did ask a few questions about the script but was most fascinated by her being tied up. I was 13 and starting to change , but was aware I was beginning to see mum differently. Not sure what I should be thinking, but just as seeing her dirty bare feet, I was fascinated by seeing her tied up. I’d grown up watching Penny Gadget, Daphne in Scooby-Doo , April O’Neil etc, and the occasional crime drama or soap opera damsel in distress, and got a bit excited by it, but I’d never been remotely interested in seeing my mum tied up.

Well I asked if I could see the play again, and she said it would be good to let Gran off sitting duties. The Matinee was not so full and there were spare seats, so I sat half way back and although I knew the jokes this time, I was still laughing at the physical comedy, and I looked to see some things she told me. Yes mum’s blindfold was rather large and mostly over her fore head. Also the gag was just a cloth pulled between her teeth, not filling or covering her mouth. I was too far back to catch a glimpse of the transparent bra straps. I was still stirred up seeing her tied up and the dirty soles of her feet for reasons I still couldn’t explain.

After the show she changed again to baggy clothes and boots she wore last night and we went out for Pizza, cola and ice cream before the evening performance.

I was sat in the back stage area for the last performance and got a different view of things. I never knew so much went on behind the scenes. Quick costume changes, props thrown into hands, scenery pulled on and off stage. Towards the end of the first act it was one of the costume ladies, Rebecca, who had short pixie cut red hair, was a few years younger than mum and was dressed in black t shirt, leggings and trainers, who tied mums hands behind her back, blindfolded and gagged her for the last scene. I noticed that blindfold was tied properly over her eyes for this scene, unlike later scenes. It was in preparation for the second act that Rebecca went on stage behind closed curtains and carefully tied the “seeing” blindfold on mum, and also tied her legs together and looped ropes round the chair, tying with bows not knots behind the chair.

At the scene changes mum was half carried , half hopped on and off like a piece of scenery , because her legs were tied up. It was funny sting back stage with my mum tied up, hands behind her back, ankles and knees together, apparently blindfolded, feeding her water from a cup with a straw, and watching Rebecca gag her for her next scene on stage. I also did manage to see the clear plastic shoulder straps to her bra. It was also funny seeing Jeff, one of the kidnap gang , carrying her in over his shoulder and dropping her on the chair before Rebecca untied her hands at the end of the second act. Then, as mum had said for the final act, she tied each wrist with rope and joined the ropes with a little cotton loop.

After the final curtains the cast came off hugging and kissing each other and congratulating each other. I ran into the side dressing room where mum was changing, not really thinking, and saw her in just her bra with “invisible” shoulder straps and her running shorts. She was also enjoying a really big hug from Rebecca, and the kiss lasted several seconds before she saw me and let go. I got my hug from. Mum and left a little an embarrassed from seeing her in her underwear, and let her get changed.

It was after one am that we left the after show party, but tomorrow was Sunday so we both slept in.
Last edited by Bondageboi 11 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Great job on the story! Good to see that you are trying fiction.

The story felt a bit rushed at times(including what looks like autocorrect a few times), so once you get more comfortable whith writing I would suggest taking the time to reread your story a day later, and make some edits to ease the pacing. But that is something for the future. For now I hope you continue to write fiction, since it's always nice to see more avid writers on this board.

If you want to have a second pair of eyes looking the story over I am happy to assist
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

Ovi1 wrote: 11 months ago Great job on the story! Good to see that you are trying fiction.

The story felt a bit rushed at times(including what looks like autocorrect a few times), so once you get more comfortable whith writing I would suggest taking the time to reread your story a day later, and make some edits to ease the pacing. But that is something for the future. For now I hope you continue to write fiction, since it's always nice to see more avid writers on this board.

If you want to have a second pair of eyes looking the story over I am happy to assist
Thanks. Typing on a mobile is not easiest!
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

An excellent and original story idea. Thank you. It does seem it has been written a bit quickly and not read before posting. That’s OK for a comment but a story deserves to be written in a word document then cur pt and pasted after a slow proof read.

I like that so far this is actually quite innnocent. The boy is growing up and starting to see his mum differently, but not sexually (yet). Let’s please keep,it innocent because this is a good idea, I’d like to see it develop.
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

I like the unusual idea. It is a good story and addresses the boy’s feelings as well as tie ups. Perhaps one could say his mum has not really been tied up yet? But you did say her hands and legs were tied properly in the second act. The story does read as if ideas have been put down as they came to you not planned

Great to see a new writer and please continue to write. You will get better.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

This was so good to read! Amazing story :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic