Babysitter Tricked (f/M, ff/M, f/fM) [part 8 added!!]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Im looking forward to the continuation so much, im willing to embarrass myself with back-to-back posts! 😅

Anxiously awaiting the next part! Time for a tasty gag and foot smelling?
Tmcd95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tmcd95 »

Great story so far! Keen to a see what happens next.
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

"CMNN MNN PHMMN MMPH MM GNN!!"

"Oh quiet down already, you had your chance to play nice before I tricked you with my little tie up game. Now you're just gonna have to let us do whatever we want! Maybe you'll think twice before getting in my way on the weekend! Now if you promise to be quiet I'll have Sarah take those socks and scarf off your face, deal?"

"Fnnm, nmnm..." Zack grumbled and quietly nodded and Sarah let go letting him talk freely for now.

"So how did you like my socks, fun right?"

"Fun?! Yeah it was a blast," he said rolling his eyes, "how about you shove them in YOUR mouth and see just how much fun that is. You are gonna be in soooo much trouble for this though Emma, you're gonna be grounded for a month!"

"Shush!" Emma barked at him and Sarah eagerly clamped her hand back over his mouth. She walked over to get right in his face saying, "I doubt that, are you really gonna tell on me? Say how I tricked you and tied you up, then left you bound and gagged while we taunted you more? I don't think so! Besides..." she held her phone up and his eyes widened, "I might just accidentally post this pictures of you tied up online instead of deleting them, and we wouldn't want that now would we?"

He didn't have to think about it long. Would he really want to tell anyone what the two of them were doing? And he especially didn't want any pictures going out! He finally resigned himself to his fate with them for now. Mumbling no in the handgag and shaking his head.

"Good! I'm totally glad you could see it my way, now you just sit tight..." and Emma walked off to her closet digging around again. Sarah was more than happy to keep sitting on his back with her hand over his mouth, not that he was trying to talk or escape at all anymore. It wasn't long before she was back, proudly holding a white skirt and a big oversized pink turtleneck sweater. He just raised his eyebrow at her curious. "Ta da!"

"Oooh very nice!" Sarah chimed in before letting go of his mouth, "you are gonna look, like, sooo cute in that!

"Wait what?! You're kidding! I am NOT putting that on!"

"No? do you need another reminder about the pictures?"

He furrowed his brow at her silently, "Fine, just get this over with already." The two friends giggled gleefully as they first brought the skirt around his ankles and pulled it up to his waist over his jeans. Then pulled the sweater over his head and down covering his already tied up arms. They stretched the long sleeves around his body and tied them almost like a straitjacket.

"Haha O M G he looks hilarious! So cute and grumpy all dressed up like that!"

"I know right?! Now grab the rope we've gotta tie him up more!"

He didn't struggle at all while they looped the rope around his ankles first and tied it tightly. Then got another length to tie around by his knees, and another around his thighs just about where the skirt ended. They weren't done though, they wrapped more and more and more rope around and around his body over the big sweater. Keeping his arms pinned down together behind his back while also tying the soft pink garment in place. As a finishing touch, Emma grabbed his legs and held them up while Sarah tied another rope between his ankles and his body, hogtying him even tighter than before. It was almost funny how the two worked so well together wordlessly, almost like they were both thinking the same thing as they tied him up. They even reached for the loose scarf at the same time before blindfolding him with it once again.

Once it seemed like they were finally done Zack started to tug and pull a bit at the rope just testing things out. They did a pretty good job tying him the first time and now he was surprised to find it was even tighter than before. "Umm wow...you two really went all out huh? Sooo how long are you gonna keep me like this?"

"Oh probably the whole night, don't worry I won't make you sleep like that. And no talking or your mouth is getting stuffed again!"

"That's right!" Sarah giggled, "you have to do what we say still!"

They pushed his hogtied body to the top of the bed by all the pillows close to the wall so he couldn't fall off. Then they both lay on the bed, just talking and laughing while playing on their phones. Basically ignoring him entirely. Anytime he started to shift or struggle a little they would both poke him with their feet. Either right in his sides to almost tickle him or putting a foot right by his mouth. Every time they did he tried to sit still but after about twenty minutes of this both girls were keeping their feet right by his face. Emma still had her socks on, but Sarah's bare feet were right next to them.

"Okay you two I think it's starting to get late, will yo-nnnphh mmmphhh hhmmphhh!"

"Didn't we say no talking?" Sarah had shoved her foot right in his mouth!

"OMG I can't believe you just did that Sarah!" He couldn't believe it either!

"grnphph nphph phmmmnphm!"

"Ah ah no talking! Just suck on my foot and think about what you did! Or maybe we should take more pictures right now?" He just groaned and quit trying to talk, laying there with her foot in his mouth.

"Think we should just gag him again?"

"Why? And let his gross mouth get all over another one of your scarves, or my bandana? I think it's just feet for him now...feet and socks and duct tape!" Zack groaned again so Sarah wiggled her toes in his mouth. "And be quiet! As an added punishment, you have to lick and suck my feet now so get started!" He tried to not make a sound, now instead of the foot just sitting in his mouth he stuck his tongue out against it. "HAHA oh god that tickles! Ok so maybe not that!" and he sighed with relief.

As soon as she took her foot out of his mouth though Emma pushed her socked foot over his lips. "Don't forget, no talking!" He didn't move or say a word since he knew her socks would just end up in his mouth if he did. He still had to smell her sweaty sock the entire time, but it could be worse! The two talked and talked for a while while he lay bound and blindfolded.

"Oh wow look at how late it is!" Sarah said, finally checking the time.

"Leaving so soon? We finally have him all tied up and can do whatever!"

"Yeah, unfortunately my parents are still home! Don't worry I'll come back over tomorrow though! Let's at least loosen him a bit, since I think he finally learned his lesson!" Sarah untied the hogtie rope and set it aside while Emma took her foot off his mouth. He wasn't so lucky though as moments later she was stuffing her sock in his mouth and wrapping duct tape around his head.

"Sit tight cousin!"

"phhnphph nnph fnnr n nnn mfmrmphhnng mnn mmnnphmn!!"

"Haha I can't believe you wrapped his mouth up like that!"

"Well I didn't want him screaming while I walk you to the door!"

He grumbled again in the gag, tasting her sock once again while Sarah gathered up her things again. Finally getting her purse which she had stashed some rope in, then heading towards the door with Emma...
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Great new chapter! This is a fine series. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Every chapter is such a fun ride, great job!
Can i assume Emma’s socks dont taste pleasant? Better or worse than Sarah’s feet? 😅

Cant wait to see what happens now that he and Emma are alone!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Zack grumbled through the sock and tape gagging him. At least the hogtie was off and he was able to stretch out a bit now and get into a more comfortable position. Unable to see a thing but listened as the girls talked a bit and leaving in helpless in a silent room.

"It's soo lame that your parents make you have a babysitter!" Sarah said as they got closer to the front door of the house.

"I know!! It's not like I get into trouble all the time...okay just every now and then," Emma replied with a laugh.

"It's crazy how we tied up your cousin too, when I first suggested it I thought it would be over pretty quickly, but we kept him bound and gagged more and more!"

"Hah right?! I was a bit surprised at how much fun it is keeping him tied up like that, the sweater and skirt really suit him too!"

"And he has SUCH a big mouth! I was like, totally shocked that those socks even fit in there!"

"It's such an improvement over listening to his boring stories too! Anyway, I should probably let him go soon, I just hope I can convince him to not try anything or get me in trouble."

"Oh I doubt you'll get in trouble, I don't think he wants to tell anyone that we kept him tied up like that all night! And speaking of that..."

They chatted at the front door, and Sarah stepped behind Emma moving to put her boots back on. Instead though she reached out and grabbed Emma's arms pulling them tight behind her back. "Hey!! Sarah what are you do-nnnnmmhhhhh!" Sarah had reached up and pressed her hand down over her friends mouth while she grabbed her wrist with her free hand trying to pull it away.

"Ohh don't be so dramatic! You said it yourself, it's fun keeping him tied up, and I agree! But aren't you curious to try being the damsel yourself?" Emma paused, not try to talk just quietly breathing into her hand, then nodded. "Good!" She let go of her mouth and brought her hands behind her back, crossed her wrists and started tying them with the rope from her purse.

Emma watched over her shoulder and smirked at her, "You know, I TOTALLY saw you taking the rope up in my room, I knew you were gonna try something like this." After the rope was knotted she pulled her arms from side to side trying to pull loose. "Ughh no wonder he had trouble escaping this is tight!"

Sarah gave her a little mocking curtsy, "Why thanks, I try!" She reached into her purse again pulling out her socks from earlier that night.

"Really...you're gonna put those nasty socks in my mouth?"

"Yup! You're not a real damsel in distress unless you're gagged." She pulled one sock as tight as she could to stretch it out long enough. "Now open up!"

Emma rolled her eyes and opened her mouth, accepting the stretched out sock being pulled between her teeth and wrapped around her head as a cleave gag. Watching as Sarah folded up the other sock into a rectangular cloth pad and took the bandana out of her hair again. Holding the sock over her gagged mouth and nose then tying the bandana over her mouth to keep it tightly in place and muffle her more. "There! Now don't you look cute!"

"mmmpphhhhhh..." Emma whined through the gag, already squirming in place acting like she was being robbed or kidnapped.

"Just be thankful I didn't try and stuff those socks in your mouth like your poor cousin upstairs. Actually, let's go and say hi again!"

Emma growled and shook her head no, but Sarah just grabbed her by the arm and easily led her back to her bedroom. Zack was just as they left him, hearing Sarah laugh as she untied the scarf blindfold from his eyes.

"Well look at this, I found a friend for you!"

His eyes widened at first in surprise but he couldn't help but laugh at seeing his cousin tied up and gagged, a familiar sock showing from the bandana gag.

"phmrfmph mnn rnghph mnn mnphphmm hrnph!!"

"hey ghhih ihngh hunny hhe khinnahhd nhe!"

"Well aren't you two just a perfect pair all tied up and gagged with those sweaty smelly socks...that must taste soo good right? But something is missing still..."

Sarah walked around her two captives teasing them with her freedom before grabbing more rope. First she tied her friend's ankles together tightly, then moved them closer and helped them sit up back to back and started wrapping their bodies up in duct tape. She must have made dozens of loops before she finally stopped.

By now Zack was used to this treatment but Emma glared at her a little annoyed. This was not what she had in mind when she let her tie her up!

"Alright you two one last bit of insurance for me..." she walked around them again, this time recording video and snapping pictures on her phone while they both protested through stuffed mouths. She even leaned in smiling to take a selfie with the two of them! "Like I said before, it's getting late and I should really be getting back home! I'm sure you two will be able to untie each other, and if not consider this a bonding experience! I'll be over tomorrow to check on you guys!" She blew them a little kiss and walked out closing the door behind her. Smiling to herself reviewing all the pictures she took on her phone before sliding barefoot into her boots and leaving them to struggle together.
dave75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dave75 »

TheMuffler wrote: 9 months ago Zack grumbled through the sock and tape gagging him. At least the hogtie was off and he was able to stretch out a bit now and get into a more comfortable position. Unable to see a thing but listened as the girls talked a bit and leaving in helpless in a silent room.

I love this story... each part is getting better and better... it's like a good streaming series... please let it never end!! :)

Congratulations [mention]TheMuffler[/mention] !!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Moments after Sarah left Emma and Zack were already struggling together to escape. Neither one of them really liked the idea of spending the night gagged and bound to the other. Both muffling grunts against their gags as they tried to shuffle their legs free on their own, not that that would really help them with the rest of the restraints. His muffled gruns were a bit quieter with a stuffed mouth sealed so tight with tape, but it didn't take Emma long to brush the bandana off her face letting the sock fall away then working her jaw a bit until she could spit out the sock cleave gag.

"mmmmm mnchm mnn, hnrrm np nnn nnphnm mm!!"

"Oh be quiet, you know I can't understand a thing you're saying anyways!"

"nh phhnph np!"

"Whatever, I'm trying to get us untied too y'know! That's right, BOTH of us! So quit whining!"

"nghh fnnm..."

They both struggled together back to back for a while, working to get their wrists loose or untie the other. It was a bit more tricky for him since the sweater covered up his arms and couldn't use his fingers very well. But it seems like Sarah must have decided to go a bit easier on tying her up as they managed to get her wrists free. It didn't take long then for her to shimmy her arms out of the duct tape and untie her ankles to be totally free.

"Ahh sweet freedom!" It was certainly thrilling though being tied up and gagged like that, even if just for a short while. She looked down at Zack, still entirely bound and gagged, and felt a bit bad. Maybe this whole tricked into bondage game had gotten a little out of hand? "Don't worry I'm gonna untie you too now, no more tricks or games I promise!"

He exhaled a sigh of relief as she untied his legs first, then got to work on the rope around his body. "This really was a cute look though," she teased before pulling the sweater off his body to finally untie his wrists. He stretched and flexed his arms out to loosen up from spending so much time bound, then unwrapped the tape from his mouth finally spitting out the soaked sock and taking off the skirt they put on him.

"Ughh finally!!" he glared at her and tossed the socks her way.

Her eyes widened thinking he'd be out for revenge right away, "H-hey now it was just a game! We maybe got a bit carried away!"

"Just a bit?" He looked at all the rope around the room and seriously thought about it before he just let out a calming sigh. "Whatever, I get it I guess. But it's late and I'm tired. I'm gonna grab some leftovers then head to bed. Just don't bother me anymore tonight or you WILL spend the weekend bound and gagged, got it?"

Despite her being in charge of him most of the night she found herself ready to follow the rules for once. "Okay okay, deal! G'night!" She said almost sheepishly while he went for the door. Poking his head back in just before closing it, "Oh, and clean up this mess of rope!" Then closed the door. She cleaned up before texting Sarah, hey guess who escaped!

He didn't hear a peep from her the rest of the night, in fact he didn't think she even left her room. Meanwhile he reheated the pizza for a late night snack and grabbed a shower before heading off to bed in the guest bedroom. Happy to finally get a chance to relax and be free for the night!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Nice ending!
Sad to see it end - definitely felt like main character was due for a stuffed sock gag from sara and more time at her feet. But it was definitely a fun read! Thanks!
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Fun read, enjoyed this Tale of Babysitter getting tricked and tied up, always enjoyed those sort of themes.
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Thanks for your comments and for enjoying the story! Stay tuned for more, I'm actually planning on continuing it! :D
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Looking forward to it!
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Would love to see the continuation!
Sara was great for torturing with her feet and socks!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic