Babysitter Tricked (f/M, ff/M, f/fM) [part 8 added!!]

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Babysitter Tricked (f/M, ff/M, f/fM) [part 8 added!!]

Post by TheMuffler »

"C'mon why not?! This is like, sooo unfair!" Emma pouted and practically stomped her feet in her fuzzy socks and ugg boots that she and her friends like to wear around the house. She was also wearing blue jeans, a simple white sweater, and a long oversized striped scarf hanging loose around her neck. She just glared in annoyance at her older cousin, Zack.

Emma

"Hey look it's not my rules!" Zack replied, trying to appease her, "besides your parents specifically said no parties this weekend, and that includes having too many people over." His outfit was a bit simpler, grey socks, blue jeans, and a grey t-shirt. "Maybe tomorrow alright, just not first thing on Friday night here."

Zack

"You used to let me have a couple friends over though!"

"Right, and we were both younger back then plus I got in a lot of trouble for it, remember?

"Ughh this is bull!" she muttered before storming off to her room while texting her friends.

Zack just sighed and sat back on the couch, turning on the TV and pulling it his phone. Why did she even need a babysitter anyways? She's old enough to drive, he shouldn't have to spend his weekend sitting here anyways. Especially if she was gonna be pissed at him the whole time! Ah well, he'd have to think of something to try and cheer her up this weekend. Maybe let just one friend come over? After about twenty minutes he decided to go and check on her.

"Hey, so is there anything else you wanna do tonight? Order some delivery, play a game, watch a movie or whatever?" He asked, standing in her doorway.

"I don't know! Whatever!" she said in a huff, he just rolled his eyes at her and went back to the living room.

Whatever, it seems like she was gonna be in a mood like this all night probably. Delivery did sound pretty good to him though, maybe get some chinese or a pizza. After channel flipping the TV for a while he pulled out his phone again. He was still browsing delivery apps when Emma came back into the room with an curious smirk on her face and hiding her hands behind her back.

"Hey Zack? Sorry I was being kinda bitchy earlier, I was texting some friends and they actually agreed that maaaaybe I should try following the rules for once! So how about we play a game, and order some food, just like you said? Mkay?"

"What really? What have you done with Emma?" he joked and laughed, he couldn't believe his ears! This was quite the sudden attitude change!

"Hey don't tease me, I'm trying to apologize and be nice!"

"Right right I just couldn't resist. Sure that sounds great, is there anything you had in mind?"

"Well..." Emma sort of trailed off, still hiding her hands behind her back as she leaned in, "I was thinking about the times you used babysit me, like, YEARS ago, and the games we'd play." Then she brought her hands forward revealing some pink jump rope. "Like, I thought we could play cops and robbers again! Or is that too much of a kids game you think?"

"Haha wow! I can't believe you still have that same old jump rope! Sure we can play a bit, then we'll order some food I'm starving!"

"Yayy!" She smiled and giggled acting excited.

"Alright then hand over the rope, I'll play Mr. Badguy and tie you up just like we used to. You always loved acting like a damsel in distress."

Her smile turned to more of a mischievous smirk, "Actually...I was thinking I'd tie YOUR hands this time, girls can be robbers too y'know!"

He squinted at her, wondering if she was plotting something or if she just really wanted a turn. I mean what's the worst that could happen really?

"Pleaaaase oh pretty please!" She practically begged acting like a sad puppy.

"Alright fine fine, you know I can't say no to the puppy dog eyes!"

"YAY! This is like, gonna be SOO much fun! Alright now up off your butt mister, and hands behind your back! This is a robbery so do what I say and no one gets hurt, understand?"
Last edited by TheMuffler 9 months ago, edited 9 times in total.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

Oh I do like where this going 😜😉😈 please have 1 of the female friends wear leather pants/leggings though.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Very excited to see where this could go! Anxiously awaiting the continuation!
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Uh Oh! Methinks Zack will come to regret not resisting his cousin's puppy dawg eyes!! :D
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Thanks for the comments! Yeah I think Zack is definitely going to regret playing this little tie up game in the end haha :lol: :lol:
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Zack just sighed and stoop up, turning around. "Alright alright! You caught me no need to make any threats now."

"Goodie!" Emma smiled, "a cooperate captive, it'll be even easier to rob you then!" She cackled as she started wrapping the pink jump rope around his wrists. Zack didn't mind at all since it felt kinda loose and comfortable. That was until she started cinching up the middle of the rope between his wrists. Suddenly all slack was gone and it felt tight and almost too snug around his wrists.

"Hey! What the hell Emma you didn't need to tie it so tight!"

"Oh shut up! I don't want to hear any whining if you know what's good for you!" She said triumphantly and pushed him back onto the couch. She sat across from him, roughly putting her feet up in his lap and sitting back relaxed and started texting on her phone again. He glared at her boots sitting so close to him and started struggling. She would occasionally giggle and laugh at something while he kept trying to get loose.

"Where the hell did you learn to tie like this anyways?! I can't even reach the knots!"

"That's my secret!" She said and stuck her tongue out at him mocking. Then grabbed his phone off the table, held it up to his face to unlock it, and started going through it. "Oooh she's cute, friend of yours?"

"HEY! Put that down this isn't part of the game!"

"Uh huh it is! See I've got your venmo open, maybe I should have you send me some money and really rob you!"

"No way! You're gonna get in so much trouble later!"

"Fine then...oh I know! Say 'I'm a loser mean babysitter, and Emma is the best person ever!"

"I am NOT saying that!"

"Last chance Zacky boy! Say it or it's gonna cost you $100!" She taunted with her finger right over the Send Payment button. "Better hurry my hand is getting tired..."

"Alright fine fine you win! I'm a loser mean babysitter and Emma is the best person ever! There, happy now?!"

She held her finger up to her chin pretending to think about it. "Mmm a little, I think you still owe me more for being so mean earlier. Besides if I were robbing you I wouldn't just leave you on the couch like this." Standing up she took off her long scarf. "Up! Now!"

Zack just rolled his eyes at her and stood up. "Ok, now what? Hey what are you-"

Emma brought and end of the scarf around his neck and tied it in place, then started walking away pulling on it like a leash. She ignored is complaints and dragged him along to her bedroom, all the way into her big walk-in closet before pushing him down to the floor. His eyes widened seeing more jump rope on the floor and rolls of duct tape.

"See, I had other plans getting you to play that dumb robber game." She said while looping rope around his ankles and cinching it down even tighter over his jeans. "I wanted to tie you up, sure, but that's just so I can do whatever the hell I want!"

"Ohh you've got to be KIDDING me! This isn't funny anymore!"

"Seriously, shut up!" She said forcefully and held her hand tight over his mouth. "Or I will take off my boots and shove my socks so far down your throat you'll wish you let me just have my friends over! Even if it gets you in trouble!" Taking her hand away he just glared at her. Grabbing the duct tape she wrapped it round and round his legs and thighs tight. Then more and more around his body to keep his arms pinned behind his back, barely able to move except rolling around.

"The closet is a perfect place to stash someone after a robbery, don't you think?" Emma teased while holding his phone up again to unlock it, this time going to a local food app and quickly ordering a pizza. On his dime of course. "HEY!"

"Oh don't be so dramatic you were gonna order a pizza anyways, I just did it for you! After all, you ARE a little tied up at the moment!"

"Ha ha very funny, you know I was going to let you have a friend or two come over later. But that is definitely not happening now! Wait...wait what are you doing?" He asked watching helplessly as Emma took off her ugg boots and peeled off her fuzzy socks, waving them in his face. "No keep those awa-mmhh hmhhh mmphhhh!!"

"What do you think I'm doing? Remember our game, you've got to like, GAG someone when you rob them, right? Or they'll shout for help!"

"Mmmn mmhmn n gmph nnph nf phhnph mnnrm phn nmnn!"

"What's that? You shouldn't talk with your mouth full!" With one sock stuffed in his mouth she covered it with her hand and started ripping off strips of duct tape. Five strips plastered his mouth from ear to ear, nose to chin, sealing his cousins sock in. "Quit complaining, I thought guys liked feet these days anyway, this should be like, a treat for you! Haha!" As a finishing touch she took the scarf leash off his neck and wrapped it around his eyes, the thick fabric blindfolding him effectively.

"NN MMPH MM GN MNN CNNPH NN PHHNPH!!" Her sock didn't taste awful in his mouth, but it wasn't exactly fresh either. The fluffy cloth made it hard for him to open or close his mouth at all really and kept him muffled. Emma sat on the edge of her bed, comfy resting on the soft fluffy blanket on top while watching Zack struggle in vain. Between the tight knots and the duct tape he'd have a hard time escaping for sure. And little did he know she actually snapped a couple pics of him in his little predicament to send to her friend Sarah, it was her idea after all!

"Comfy Zack? Well you should really sit still and be quiet. The pizza is gonna be delivered soon. Plus my friend Sarah is coming over, and you don't want her to see you all bound and gagged by your sweet cousin, do you? So be good and just sit quietly." Emma teased as she closed the door to her closet, hiding him away. He paused to listen to her, no longer shouting through the gag but still squirming and struggling to break free from the rope and tape. Hopefully before anyone else came over.
gaggedbyawoman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gaggedbyawoman »

This is excellent, please keep it going.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

I agree! Excellent continuation! Love the fuzzy sock gag (Humiliating AND effective!).
Excited to see whats next - maybe the girls triumphantly rub their feet in his face to emphasize his helplessness!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Zack sat bound, gagged, and blindfolded on the floor of his cousin Emma's closet. He couldn't believe he fell for that little trick from her. It all seemed so obvious now! He should've tried to get loose sooner but his fate was sealed as soon as his wrists were tied. It could be worse though, when he saw the duct tape he was afraid that she would wrap it all the way around his head! Still though, he was having a hard time staying quiet while trying to break free from the knots and tape holding him in place. Meanwhile Emma just lay across her bed, kicking her feet back and forth and playing on her phone, waiting for her friend Sarah to come over and the food to be delivered. Occasionally she would call out to him in a sing-song voice teasing him, "Having fun in there yet Zack? Maybe after spending some time tied up you'll learn to just let me be in charge this weekend!" He just grunted a curse back at her through the thick fuzzy socks and layers of tape.

"Oooh looks like we have a guest at the door! Better behave and be quiet!" Emma went down to the front door, opening it to let her friend Sarah in. She stood there smiling and holding the pizza, apparently she got there at the same time as the delivery driver and he just handed her the food. Emma had light pink dyed hair and wore her own black uggs, tights, a very loose turtleneck style shirt, and a black bandana in her hair.

Sarah

"Hey! Delivery girl here!"

"O M G I can't believe they just gave you the food like that! I mean what if you wanted to just steal it?!"

"Oh please it sounds like you're the only robber here!" They both laughed and went inside. They hung out in the kitchen for a bit, eating pizza and catching up. Emma was extra loud with her laughter, almost like she wanted Zack to hear her while he sat helpless.

"Sooo," Emma smirked at her friend, "did you wanna see him?"

"YES! I didn't want you to think I was a weirdo but it's like all I've been thinking about since I got here!"

As they went to her bedroom he never stopped struggling. It felt like some of the tape on his legs was starting to get loose and stretched out, plus he managed to shove the big scarf off his eyes to get rid of the blindfold but unfortunately the closet was still pretty dark. When he heard the girls come into the room he sat quietly though, not sure of what to do next. He tried to listen in but they were just whispering and giggling back and forth. Suddenly Emma pulled open the closet door, letting the light shine in and showing off her captive. "Ta da! Meet my cousin Zack! Zack, this is my friend Sarah!"

"mmhnph phhm hmmm phhnph nphnph fnnnm!"

"So nice to finally meet you, I've heard SO much about you! I see my little game idea for Emma worked perfectly to keep you out of the way! Looks like you've been trying to escape though...I see the blindfold came off."

"Bad captive trying to escape!" Emma scolded pointing her finger at him. "Although I guess it doesn't really matter if you can see or not. By the way thanks for the pizza! It was super good! I'd offer you some but it looks like you're still busy chewing on my sock." She teased him more as the two girls closely surrounded him on the floor.

"Haha no way! Really?" Sarah laughed and held his face, looking at the tape gag. Emma held up the pair to her sock and tossed it at her friend.

"Yup! My other sock is in his mouth as we speak, I even wore it all day in my boots!"

"Ew don't give this to me throw it at him!" Sarah giggled and threw the sock right into his face. "I'm used to tying up my annoying little brothers, it's funny to have an older guy tied up though. I'll show you just how we can put him in his place."

"mm pmncm? N nnnph hnnmm mmhnph mnnrm phhnnhnng hnph mmph mm gn!!"

"He sounds mad! What do you think, she would take his gag off and let him speak?"

"Hmmmm sure, IF he promises to behave. That means NO yelling! Got it?"

"nh hnh fnnm nnphph phnhm phhnph phnpm nff" he grumbled through the gag and nodded. Emma reached up and grabbed the edge of the tape and slowly peeled it off his mouth. Letting him work to spit out the sock himself. It hadn't even been a full hour but it was already soaked through.

"Ughh finally! Ok you've had your little fun but you need to untie me right now!"

"Shut him up Emma!"

"Gladly!" she giggled and pressed her hand tight over his mouth.

"Hey wai-nnmmmp hmphhhh mmpnnnnff!!"

"You see, Zack was it? Whatever doesn't matter. As long as we keep you tied up that means we're in charge and we get to do whatever we want. That means we get to punish you when you get too loud, or make silly demands like untying you. Mmmmkay?"

"MNMMM MPPPHHH!"

"Sounds like someone needs to learn a lesson!" Sarah grabbed Emma's scarf off the floor and pulled off Zack's short grey socks. In a quick motion she was stuffing both socks into his mouth before pulling the scarf tight between his lips and tying off the thick cleave gag.

"grnphph mnrm phnhhph?!" he groaned as his mouth was stuffed again and gagged tight.

"Do you have anymore rope? Or scarves?"

"I sure do!" Emma reached to the back of her closet and brought out a long scarf.

"Oooh cute it's pink, that's perfect for our little captive here!" She held her hand over his already gagged mouth, "Use that to tie his ankles to his wrists, let's hogtie him!"

"Haha you're SO evil I love it!" They both laughed while the scarf was looped between his ankles and wrists before pulling tight and tying off the hogtie.

"Now then, we've got him hogtied in your closet and gagged with his own socks. Which is a great start don't get me wrong. But he still looks a bit feisty! So I've got a couple ideas that usually work great on my little brothers." She smirked down at him while he looked up curiously. "One, we shove or socks and feet in his face and make him smell them. They HATE that! Or two, we see just how ticklish he is..."

His eyes widened and he shook his head back and forth. "Nhnnn nhnhhhh mnnhhhh!"

"Oh don't worry it'll be fun! At least it will be for two of us!"

"Now then what to do what to do..."
Last edited by TheMuffler 10 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

we see just how ticklish he is...
Yes! This is just what I was hoping would happen. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

YES!
SO good! Im loving this story - i check for updates daily. 😊
Cant wait to read about the torture - i hope he eventually gets treated to a sock gag from Sarah. And a hogtie makes for a perfect footstool… 😈
starinski
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by starinski »

Subscribed :)
dave75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dave75 »

Wow!! I really love this story!! and I check for updates daily. :)
Scottstud94
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Scottstud94 »

Amazing start!
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great work so far!
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Zack looked up at the two girls wide eyed and struggling from side to side, although there wasn't much wiggle room on the closet floor plus Emma and Sarah kept him in place. Sarah just giggled and started untying the bandana from her hair. "Now that I think about it, you really shouldn't be able to see either. The surprise will make it even more fun!" Then despite him shaking his head from side to side she still wrapped it over his eyes and tied it off tightly below the knot of the cleave gag.

"NNN MMNFM mm fmmph nmnnm!"

"Oh be quiet we haven't even gotten started yet!"

Emma leaned close and whispered something in Sarah's ear and the two started giggling again. Sarah quietly kicked off her uggs exposing the fuzzy thick boot socks she was wearing under them, not that Zack could see. While he kept gag-talking she sat cross legged in front of him, socks close to his face, and put one hand over his already gagged mouth and kept the other on the back of his head in a tight grip.

"Didn't we tell you to be quiet?" Emma said scolding him, "I guess we're just gonna have to punish you then!" And with that she started poking along the soles of his feet since they were so exposed pointing up in the air in the hogtie. The question of if he was ticklish or not was answered fast since he was already starting to chuckle and laugh as soon as she started.

"Oh wow! He must be the most ticklish person ever!" she laughed as she started to steadily poke and scratch and tickle his feet more and more. Her long fingernails finding the most sensitive spots to get even more of a reaction out of him.

The collective restraints held Zack tight as he laughed through the gags and squirmed around. Sarah just smiling as she held on tight to his mouth while he did whatever he could to get away from his cousin tickling him. As he inched forwards though his face ended up right against her socks much to his surprise since he didn't see her taking off her boots yet. He recognized them immediately though. The still damp with sweat fabric brushing against his skin and near his nose. Just how long was she wearing those socks and boots for anyways?!

"MMMPHHHH!"

He recoiled and tried to pull back but Sarah didn't let him even budge. "Oh what's wrong Zack, you don't like my socks? You had Emma's already I figure it was my turn next, haha!" She laughed at him teasing and letting go of his mouth, wriggling he sock covered toes in his face. "REALLY tickle him good now Emma!"

"You got it, don't have to tell me twice!" Emma answered giggling, wrapping an arm around his tied ankles to hold on tight while she scratched and tickled even more! Zack laughed and laughed louder and louder through his stuffed and gagged mouth a huge smile stuck on his face. It only lasted a few minutes but felt like an eternity of uncontrollable laughter for him. "Aww poor Zacky boy...do you need a little break?" Emma asked as she stopped tickling to let him catch his breath.

"Now Sarah!"

Just as he started to finally breathe deep again Sarah pushed her feet firmly into his face. Her fuzzy socks covering his face completely. As he caught his breath he was forced to smell her sweaty socks and he groaned in annoyance from her.

"mmmnnggg mnmphhhhhh..."

"O M G he really hates having my socks in his face! I don't know what's worse for him, your tickling or my feet!"

"Well maybe after a bit more of this torture he'll finally agree to just leave us alone this weekend and let us hang out all we want. After all, WE are in charge here!" She said and gently poked at his feet again.

"Isn't that right?!" she said and pressed her socks even tighter. Making sure he could taste them on his lips.

"Mhmm mhmm!" he answered desperately and nodded in agreement and they both let him go.

"Good! I knew you'd see things my way. Now then..." she untied the scarf hogtying him and wrapped it around her neck loosely, replacing her other scarf that was still in his mouth. While Sarah took the blindfold off and fixed the bandana back into her hair to keep it out of her face. "Now you just sit tight, all this fun has got us feeling hungry again! We're gonna go grab a bite to eat and find some drinks in the kitchen. Don't cause any trouble and we'll be back in about half an hour to untie you, mmmkay?"

Zack grunted, hoping they would untie the gag at least but just nodded. Watching as his cousin and her friend both put their boots back on and fixed up their hair and outfits in the mirror. The leaving the light on but closing the closet door with him inside still. Now as he struggled he could see himself in the mirror. This felt even more embarrassing at first until he realized it would be easier to break loose a bit early this way. He'd rather not wait for them to come back to untie him. Who knows if they'd decide to tickle torture him more instead! So while they went and relaxed he worked diligently at the knots around his wrists.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Excellent continuation as always!
Looking forward to the next bit - i assume punishment awaits for trying to get loose…
Would love to see more feet-related punishment!
dbavr
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dbavr »

Not usually into f/m scenarios, but this one is great! Love the gag-talk and the humiliation around shutting Zack up. Looking forward to more!
dave75
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by dave75 »

Poor Zack!! surely he is very sorry for having let him be tied up by Emma... what will be the next torture? Will they force him to smell their stinks barefeet? :twisted: :twisted:
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

Thanks for your comments! I wasn't sure if I wanted to let Zack escape and get some revenge or just get teased and humiliated more, I guess time will tell! ;)
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Voting for teasing and humiliation!
Maybe time to smell barefeet? See whose smell worse?
Makeover?
Forced to watch a chickflick? Or is a footstool during?
Time to change out gags and have a selfie sesh?

Loving it! Thats for such a great F/M story! (We need more of those!)
GMen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by GMen »

Very well done [mention]TheMuffler[/mention]. No matter what path you choose for poor Zack, you know the reader's gonna have a lot of fun!
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

TheMuffler wrote: 10 months ago Thanks for your comments! I wasn't sure if I wanted to let Zack escape and get some revenge or just get teased and humiliated more, I guess time will tell! ;)
I vote for Zack to be teased and humiliated more. Perhaps he should be forced to lick their sweaty feet until they are squeaky clean. :twisted:
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
TheMuffler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TheMuffler »

While the girls did whatever they wanted Zack worked furiously on getting out. He definitely did NOT want to still be tied up by the time they came back. He worked against the tape and rope keeping him in place, grunting in his gag while he tried reaching for some knots. He managed to pull enough tape loose from his body to reach up and pull Emma's scarf out of his mouth, gladly spitting out his own socks. No point in shouting for help or anything like that though, he was sure they wouldn't let that slide, but at least he wouldn't have to chew on his socks or that scarf anymore. Still no luck with his wrists but he managed to pick at the tape around his ankles. Progress! He stood up trying to get a better position to escape, but because of the tape around his thighs stumbled with a loud THUD against the wall. He really hoped they didn't hear that! Carefully this time, he shuffled and walked out of the closet looking around for anything he could use to just cut his way out at this point. He didn't have long to search though, as Emma and Sarah burst into the room moments later.

"HELL no!" Emma shouted as they rushed him. Together they easily knocked him off balance back onto the bed. The big mattress and soft pink blanket on top cushioning the fall but still putting him awkwardly off balance as he landed face down.

"C'mon you guys you've got to be kidding me!! Just let me g-hhhnpmmphh mphhh nnhmphhnnff!!" Sarah was more than happy to sit on his back to pin him down while clamping her hand back over his mouth, pressing very tight against his lips.

Emma teased wagging her finger in his face. "Tsk tsk! You just couldn't sit still like we said and wait to be untied huh? I guess you still need to learn your lesson! First of all though we can't have you escaping like that again..." She took off her pink scarf again ready to tie his ankles with it.

"Emma, as cute as it is I don't think your scarf is going hold him anymore."

"LHHT MPHHH GHHHHHNN!!"

"So feisty hehe! I'll hold him here, why don't you, like, go and check for more rope or duct tape in the garage or something?"

She rolled her eyes back at Sarah, "Are you sure? I'm pretty sure we could tie him tight enough with just my clothes and stuff."

"Yes I'm sure! Now hurry up, unless you want to be tied up and gagged alongside him!"

"Gosh fine fine! I'll go look...ya big meanie" Emma teased her friend before tossing her scarf aside and going to search for more stuff to tie him up with. All while Zack never stopped complaining or trying to talk despite Sarah's hand clamped tightly over his mouth. Once they were alone though she leaned in close to whisper in his ear.

"You know, I'm actually kinda glad you tried to escape!" She pinched her thumb down over his nose for just a couple seconds before letting go for him to breathe. "Emma was ready to let you go, but this way we get to keep you bound and gagged even longer! And I'm gonna have like sooooo much fun making you taste and smell my sweaty feet and socks! It's great keeping a big tough guy like you helpless and humiliated by two cute girls!"

"nnphph phhnph np nnn mmph mm gnn!"

"What's that? Speak up I can't understand you! You want an early taste right now is that it?" She let go of his mouth, pushing his head down in the plushy blanket to keep him muffled while she reached back pulling off an ugg boot and sock. When Zack brought his head back up to yell at her she held the sock tight over his mouth and nose. Handgagging him again while forcing him to breathe through it.

"ghrsshh!"

"Mmm see now isn't that better? Don't you just like totally looove the smell of sweaty girl feet? They're not even in your mouth yet but I bet you can still taste em!"

"phhnphph phn grnphph mmnphh mnnr phmmmmm fmmph!"

"Oh? You want more? If you say so!" She released his mouth again only to grab her other sock and the scarf Emma left behind. Moments later both socks were put over Zack's mouth and nose, while she wrapped the scarf once over his mouth and nose and pulled back tight on the ends almost like the reins on a horse. Keeping him muffled again with a face full of her sweaty thick socks.

"ughh thash ehnoughh letth mphh mnhhhh ghhphhh!!" He tried to beg for release through the muffled fabric when she held her hand tight back over the top of everything to quiet him again.

"When are you gonna learn...you don't get to talk, ever! Just shut up and smell those socks...and I guess her scarf too. Some of her perfume rubbed off on it I bet, between you and me I think she uses a little too much! So now you get to smell sweaty girl feet AND cute girl perfume. It's really your lucky day isn't it? HA!"

Just then Emma returned practically shouting down the hall in excitement before joining them in her bedroom. "Guess what I found you guys!! There was like, SO much old rope in the back of the garage! He's going nowhere!" She noticed her friends bare feet and the bundle of fabric held over his mouth. "I see he was being too noisy or something right?"

"Right! He still thinks he gets to talk whenever he wants, silly boy!"

"And your socks and my scarf is more punishment then right? Sounds good to me!" His eyes widened seeing the piles and piles of rope and a couple rolls of duct tape get tossed down beside him on the bed. He wasn't sure how he'd ever be escaping this time!

Sarah grinned down at him saying, "Before that though we should decide what his next punishment should be. I mean he'll be tied up obviously. But a bigger gag? Make him smell or lick our feet?"

"OH! I know! We can take more pictures of him and then he'll HAVE to play along! We could even dress him up!"

"MMHNPH?! HMMM NN!!"

"I LOVE that idea! Let's get started! Are you ready to have more fun with us Zack?" She asked laughing as they got ready to continue their fun and games...
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Amazing!
Exactly where i hoped it was going!
More! More! More!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic