First Ties Part 4.5 (m/f tickling)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
HydeUAI
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

First Ties Part 4.5 (m/f tickling)

Post by HydeUAI »

Here's the final part of my continuation of the First Ties story. Please let me know where I should take this series next, I already have some ideas...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hmhmhmhahahahma.” Clara laughed on. Austin reveled in the sound of Clara’s uncontrollable laughter filling the room. It was sweet music to his ears and he marveled at the perfect playground for his naughty fingers. Her arches had started to tinge a little pink from the constant stimulation.

Clara was in a state of euphoria. She enjoyed the way the scarves wrapped tight around her, keeping her in a tight hogtie. As her force mirth continued, she felt how little the scarves gave, holding tight even against her hardest tugs. It suddenly truly dawned on her that she wasn’t going anywhere, at least, not until Austin decided she was.

Austin was spidering his adept fingers up and down when he decided to add another layer of teasing. His voice took on a playful, sing-song tone as he continued to torment Clara.

“Aww, is someone a little ticklish? Is wittle Clara ticklish on her cute witlle feetsies?” Austin coed, voice mixed with mock concern. “How about I check on these little toesy woesys?” Austin said as he grip Clara’s right foot and pried back her previously scrunched toes, revealing the white stems. Austin then began rubbing a finger between each of her toes as Clara immediately peeled with panicked laughter.

“HMHMHMMHMHMHHAMA, NHMT TFHH THHMHMES” Clara begged with mock protest. Here attempts to form words were both muffled, but also futile as Austin’s relentless tickling kept her in a perpetual state of force mirth. Austin continued this until he reached the end of her toe spaces and pulled back to let Clara catch a break. She took deep breaths to steady herself. Austin looked at his phone and realized it was about 8pm. He still had plenty of time, but he wanted to have everything wrapped up well before Clara’s parents arrived. He estimated that’d only keep it up for a little while longer, not wanting to push Clara too hard, nor push what she was comfortable taking. He was also diligently listening for the safe word, “Pickles”, but he had an especially naughty plan for when she finally did exclaim it.

“Well, looks like I ran out of spots to tickle huh?” Austin said with a hint of mock sadness.

Clara on the other hand breathed a sigh of relief.

“Good thing you have your LEFT foot, and it looks pretty lonely too!” Austin exclaimed as he gently pushed back her toes and again replicated her right foot’s treatment to similar results.

“Whhamt DoHAMAHMMMAHAH!!” Clara screamed with glee, clearly caught off guard.

“Just keeping you on your toes Clara, figuratively and literally of course!” said Austin as he added some light scratches to her right foot’s arch. “You're my little tickle victim Clara, and I’m NEVER going to stop!” Austin lied. He’d have to stop eventually, but he was having too much fun right now, relishing in the merciless tickling her was inflicting, and as a bonus the teasing only made her laughter more desperate as she resisted less with each second, accepting her tickling as her feet seemingly fell back towards her shins and wiggled less, providing more easy access for Austin.

Austin looked up towards Clara. Her face was flushing a light red, clearly the session was taking its toll. Austin knew he’d have to wrap this up soon.

“Okay okay, catch your breath Clara. You’ll need it for what’s coming next!” Austin playfully declared. “Now that I’ve explored both sets of your tootsies, now I need to find out which is MOST ticklish. What I was thinking, is how about I tickle all ten of these ticklish little stems, and keep going until you tell me which is most ticklish!” Austin declared, beginning to wiggle all ten of these instruments mere inches from their target.

“Phmhhckles!” yelled out Clara.

Austin suddenly got a sadistic smirk. “Tickles? Did you say tickles? If you say so…” Austin said as he pounced.

“HMHHHHAHAHAMMHHHMMH” Clara screamed. It finally dawned on Clara why Austin had gagged her to begin with as she began flailing around with renewed energy, but still realizing the same result. “PHMHHMHMKLES! *Snort* *Snort* PHMHMHKLES!! HMMHHHAHAMMAHA!”

“That’s right Clara! Tickle, Tickle! Just stay still and take your punishment like a good wittle tickle piggy. Your snorts are just so cute! If you want me to stop just let me know!” Austin alternated between light scratches and hard quick scratches, noticing that more pressure increased the octave of Clara’s shrieks of “joy”. Each passing moment the sensations grew more intense.

Sudden Austin withdrew as quickly as he started, much to Clara’s relief. She felt Austin lift her damp hair and untie the scarf-gag, noticeably wetter than when it went between her teeth less than 20 minutes ago.

“T-thank you.” Clara said.

Suddenly Austin felt that pang of guilt from earlier. Had he gone too far? He knew he should’ve stopped, but he only over did it for a couple of seconds.

“That was so much fun! You’re so mean for tickling me after I said pickles though.” Clara giggled.

She’d enjoyed it, despite his prank at the end he thought. She wasn’t angry and they’d both had fun. Does this mean he could do it again? “I’m glad you had fun, but let's get you untied.” Austin said.

“No, not yet! Please just a little longer, please.” Clara begged.

“Only a few more minutes,” he said. “I’m going to get you a glass of water, and then untie you when I get back.”

“Hhmh.” Clara pouted.

“Do you give me any sass.” Austin warned, leaning over Clara to squeeze her exposed sides.

“Eehehehehhehhe, no not the sides!” Clara peeled out in snickers. Austin made a mental note for next time.

Austin stood up and jogged downstairs to the kitchen and quickly filled a glass of water before thundering back up the stairs. Clara hadn’t appeared to have moved from the spot he’d left her. He set down the glass on her bedside table as he set about the task of slowly undoing her bonds. He first untied the connecting scarf and slowly lowered Clara’s legs to the floor before undoing the knot around her ankles. He then proceeded upwards and untied her wrists. Clara sat up and rubbed the areas where the scarves held her tied. There were some minor marks, but they would likely fade quickly, certainly before Clara’s parents came home. She also stretched a bit and gulped down the entire glass Austin handed her. Austin gathered up the scarves and tossed them in the closet.

“Wow you were thirsty huh? I can get another glass if you want.” Austin said.

“Nah it’s okay. That was SO much fun, can you please tie me up when you babysit again?” Clara asked hopefully.

“I don’t see why not, as long as your parents call my Mom again.” Austin replied.

“Yay! Mom and Dad are always going out once every two weeks, so I’ll ask them to have you come back, you're my favorite babysitter ever!” Clara joyfully exclaimed.

“We’ll it’s almost 8:45, they should be home in an hour or so. Go brush your teeth, and I’ll clean up from dinner.” Austin instructed.

Austin walked down the stairs and contemplated what had happened tonight. He’d certainly awoken something both in Clara, but also in himself. He cleaned up the kitchen and loaded the dishwasher before settling on the couch seeing that Netflix was still paused. Clara thumped down the stairs and walked into the living room. She’d tied her hair up in a ponytail. She plopped down next to Austin and grabbed the remote and clicked play. Austin daydreamed as the episode played. Before he knew it, he heard the front door opening and so Mr. and Mrs. Bell walked through the front door. He looked to his right and saw Clara fast asleep leaning next to him, the side of her head leaning on his shoulder. “The tickling must’ve really drained her.” he thought.

“Hey Austin, thanks for watching Clara tonight.” Mrs. Bell thanked Austin as she set down her purse on a kitchen table chair. “Honey, can you take Clara upstairs to bed? Looks like she’s out like a light.” Mrs. Bell chuckled. “Let me get your pay Austin.” as she grabbed a crisp Grant out of her purse.

“Thank you Mrs. Bell!” Austin said.

“Don’t mention it Austin, I hope you and Clara had fun tonight.” she said. Little did she know…

“Oh yeah, we had a great time! Let me know when you want to me to babysit next.” Austin said.

“Hmmm, how about next weekend? Bob and I have an “adult-only” wedding next weekend, so we were wondering if you could come over for Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. We understand if you have plans but we’d pay you $120.”

Austin's heart skipped a beat. This was a dream come true. He had to play it cool though. “Sure I can do next weekend. Let me ask my Mom and she’ll call you.” Austin said.

“Great. We’ll let me walk you to the door and see you home.” Mrs. Bell said, clearly excited to have secured a return babysitter.

As Austin got on his red and white mountain bike and began pedaling his bike home, he couldn’t help but get excited for what was to come.
Heinrich.Frederick
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Heinrich.Frederick »

Looking forward to the next chapter. Looks very promising.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic