Water Wars (mm/FF)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
smokeyfoggynight

Water Wars (mm/FF)

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Hello, Steven here with the fifth story in my childhood series.

In July of 2004, shortly after my 13th birthday, my best friend Tyler came over to my house with his mom, Mrs. Miller, to play in our backyard. We had a swimming pool in our backyard, so we were both in our swim trunks. Mrs. Miller came over in a dark blue one-piece swimsuit, which made me happy. My mom was present as well, dressed in a black bikini, which made Tyler happy. She leaned on the railing of our spacious deck leading to our house's back door, chatting with Mrs. Miller as Tyler and I raced around by the pool. We weren't quite ready to go swimming yet, so we were chasing each other around, squirting at each other with our super soakers.

"No running on the pavement, Steven!" Mom called, referring to the pavement which surrounded our pool. Tyler and I moved off of the cement and onto the grass which lay between our pool and the woods behind our house. Mom and Mrs. Miller walked down the deck stairs to where we were shooting at each other.

"I thought you boys were going to swim," said Mrs. Miller.

"First, we're having a war!" declared Tyler. "But," he added, "It's kind of boring when there's only two players. Will you play war with us?"

"Yeah!" I said eagerly. "It can be you and Mom against me and Tyler!"

"I don't know," Mom answered, crossing her arms with a smile. "You boys have much more experience with those kinds of games. How can you make it fair and give us a chance to win?"

I thought for a moment. "Here," I said, handing my super soaker to Mom. "You can use my super soaker, and Mrs. Miller can use Tyler's. We'll use our old dinky little water pistols that carry less water. Will you play with us now?"

Mom took my super soaker and tested it, sending a spray of water into the air. "All right," she said finally, "how about it, Helen? Want to take these boys on?"

"Sure!" answered Mrs. Miller. "Let's do this! Steven, Your mom and I will go around to the front of the house and wait a few minutes to give you two time to get your weapons, okay?"

"Gotcha!" I said, giving her a thumbs-up. She and Mom turned and strode around the house, still talking with each other as they went. After they were gone Tyler turned to me.

"Be right back!" he said, running for his house. I grinned and rubbed my hands together deviously. The moment Tyler had asked our moms to join us, an idea had formed in my mind. An idea that involved the bag of ropes and gags under my bed. I raced into our house and down to my bedroom, grabbing my bag of ropes and my old water pistol, which I filled with water from the kitchen sink before heading back outside. Tyler was already there waiting for me by the pool, and he stared at the bag in my hand.

"What are you gonna do with those?" he asked, pointing to the ropes.

"What do you think?" I answered with a grin. "We're gonna win this water war by taking our moms prisoner. We'll bring them back to the deck and tie them up. Sound good?"

"Outside? In public? I dunno..." Tyler said, a little doubtfully.

"I'll let you capture my mom, and I'll teach you how to tie her up." Tyler's eyes lit up. He liked my mom.

"Okay, as long as your dad's not going to come home and catch us."

"Don't worry, Dad's at work. Now come on, into the house. We'll keep watch by the back door and see what our moms do, then we'll strike!" Tyler and I ran to the back door. I dropped my bag by the deck table and we both raced through the back door, closing the screen door and waiting. After a few seconds, we saw Mrs. Miller come sneaking around the left side of the house with her super soaker at the ready, obviously looking for us. I gave her some time until she headed towards our shed (she must have thought we were hiding in there), then I turned to Tyler.

"Mom must still be out front," I whispered. "You go get her, I'll take care of your mom!" Tyler nodded and darted silently away. I turned back and opened the back door as quietly as I possibly could. I slipped through and crept down the stairs and around the pool, holding my pistol up. Luckily, Mrs. Miller was occupied with slowly opening the shed door and did not look around. As she opened the door and poked her gun into the shed, I got close enough to jab her lightly in the back with my water pistol.

"Stop right there!" I ordered in my best military voice. Mrs. Miller let out a squeak of surprise and whirled around, dropping her super soaker.

"Steven!" she exclaimed. "Where did you come from?" I pointed up at the deck.

"You're my prisoner!" I declared. "Hands up, or I'll blast ya!" Mrs. Miller immediately raised her hands in the air.

"I surrender!" she said. "Don't shoot! What are you going to do with me?"

"I'm taking you to our prisoner of war camp!" I replied, still pointing up at the deck. "Now march!" Mrs. Miller turned and began walking toward the deck with her hands still raised, and I followed closely behind her, keeping her covered with my pistol.

"You won't get away with this!" cried Mrs. Miller as we walked. "My partner will come to my rescue!"

"Your partner will be joining you soon enough!" I replied. I remember feeling a rush of excitement as we ascended the deck stairs, watching Mrs. Miller walk in front of me with her hands in the air, completely at my mercy, and I hadn't even got her roped up yet! As we arrived on the deck, Mrs. Miller looked down at the bag of ropes by the table.

"Uh oh, that bag looks familiar," she said. I was slightly surprised, and delighted, that she seemed to remember the tie-up game we played nine months ago.

"Hands behind your back," I ordered. Mrs. Miller smiled and placed her hands behind her back, crossing her wrists. I grabbed a length of rope from my bag and started wrapping it around her wrists, three times horizontally and then three times vertically. As I was knotting it off Mrs. Miller looked at me over her shoulder.

"You've been practicing," she said. "Have you been learning about knots since you last tied me up, or tying up other girls in your spare time?"

"Both," I answered with a shy grin.

"Who?" Mrs. Miller asked.

"Mom," I answered, "and some girls from my school. Why?"

"No reason," Mrs. Miller replied, still smiling at me. She didn't inquire further, and didn't attempt to resist as I bound her. I finished with her wrists and then wrapped another length of rope around her middle, pinning her arms to her sides. I led her over to a bench beside the back door and sat her down so I could tie her legs at the ankles and knees. As I was working, Mrs. Miller was squirming around, testing the ropes hold on her.

When I finished tying Mrs. Miller's legs, she started shifting her legs back and forth, testing the tightness of the ropes. I got to my feet and looked around to see if I could see Tyler or Mom anywhere. They had been gone for several minutes now, and I was starting to get a little worried. What if Mom had got the drop on Tyler, and I needed to avenge him? My fears, however, proved to be unfounded, because a few minutes later Mom came marching around the side of the house with her hands up in the air followed closely by Tyler, who was covering her with his water pistol in one hand and holding her super soaker in the other.

"Oh, drat," I heard Mrs. Miller say quietly.

"Excellent work, Pvt. Miller!" I called, beckoning him over to the deck. He waved back and directed Mom to turn and walk up the stairs, seating her down beside Mrs. Miller. Mom noticed to rope wrapped around Tyler's mother and grimaced.

"I guess you're going to tie me up as well?" she asked.

"We need to keep you prisoners secure," I answered. I pulled out another length of rope from my bag and started showing Tyler how to tie Mom's hands behind her back. Fortunately, Mom was a good sport and kept still while I was instructing Tyler. Mrs. Miller watched us work with interest.

"Your son has become quite the knot-tying aficionado," she said to Mom.

"It's my fault," Mom answered, shifting her body as we started wrapping rope around her middle. "I should have encouraged him to take up baseball instead." After Tyler finished up tying Mom's legs, I checked on his work to see if his knots were secure. Satisfied that they were, I stood in front of our two captives with my hands on my hips.

"Are you both ready to give up and declare us boys the winners?" I asked. In response both women began struggling against their bonds.

"Not yet!" answered Mom defiantly. "We can still get loose and turn the tables on you two!"

"That's right!" added Mrs. Miller, wriggling her shoulders. "You'd better hope we don't get out of these ropes!" I pulled Tyler to one side and began whispering with him.

"They're not giving up," I said. "We'll need to figure out some way to break their spirit. Any ideas, Private?"

"We could toss them in the pool," Tyler suggested.

"They'd drown, you fool!" I laughed.

"Oh, right. We could put ice cubes down the backs of their swimsuits."

"Great idea, except my mom's wearing a bikini!"

"Right, right. Let me think..." While Tyler was thinking, I noticed that Mom and Mrs. Miller had stopped struggling. Mrs. Miller had scooted up to Mom and was sitting shoulder-to-shoulder with her, so that they were leaning against each other. Something about the innocent looks on their faces made me suspicious.

"Wait a minute!" I cried. I raced over and looked around and saw why I was right to worry. By leaning up against each other, Our two prisoners had hidden their arms from me, and Mrs. Miller had reached over and was trying to pick the knots loose around Mom's wrists. She had made a bit of progress, but fortunately I caught them before they could get free. Tyler and I pulled Mom and Mrs. Miller away from each other.

"We cannot wait any longer!" I declared. "It's time for the ultimate torture!" Mom and Mrs. Miller looked at each other, then at us.

"Umm," Mom asked nervously, "what is the ultimate torture?" I grinned evilly at her and then turned to Mrs. Miller. I raised my hands and began making tickling motions with my fingers. Mrs. Miller leaned away from me.

"Now, just a second, Steven," she said. "Don't you even think about tickling meheeheehee!" Her protest turned into a helpless giggle as I dug my fingers into her sides. Tyler got the idea, and he approached Mom.

"Aaahh! No, no Tyler, you get away! You ca-hahahaha," Mom laughed as Tyler began tickling her thighs. Soon the backyard was full of the sounds of Mom and Mrs. Miller laughing loudly as Tyler and I worked them over with our fingers. We tickled their stomachs, sides, legs, feet, any ticklish part of them we could find. They thrashed about and tried desperately to do everything in their severely restricted powers to escape our fingers, all the while pleading for us to stop.

"Ahahahahaha! Steven, sto-hohohoho-op! The neighbours will he-heeheeheehee-ar!" cried Mrs. Miller, arching her back as I dug my fingers into her sides.

"What do you mean 'neighbours'?" I laughed. "You and Tyler ARE our neighbours!"

"Tyler, hahahahahaha! This is no way to tre-heeheehee-at your mother's friend!" gasped Mom. Tyler had her lying down on her stomach and was sitting on her legs, gleefully tickling the bottoms of her feet. Mom was twisting her upper body about, trying to pull her arms free from the ropes that held her.

After several minutes of tickle torture, I stopped to give Mrs. Miller a breather.

"So, prisoner," I said, "are you ready to give up?"

"Okay, okay," Mrs. Miller panted, red in the face from laughing. "You win. Just let us go, please, so we can make you lunch."

"Oooh, lunch!" Tyler cried. He ceased his tickling of Mom and we both started untying our two captives. As we finished pulling off the ropes, Mrs. Miller stretched.

"Pheew!" she exclaimed. "You know, struggling against ropes and then laughing for several minutes is quite the workout! I feel like I shed five pounds this morning! Maybe we should make this a routine Katherine?"

"Ugh!" Mom balked at Mrs. Miller's suggestion. "You want to get tied up and tickled mercilessly by our sons every week?! There's got to be an easier way to lose weight!"

We all headed into the house after I put away all my rope, and Mom and Mrs. Miller made us a nice lunch. After waiting an hour after eating, we spent the afternoon playing and swimming in the pool.

If you liked this story here are links to my other stories:

Tying up Mrs. Miller (m/F): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20104
Mom's Favourite Song (m/F): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20126
The History Assignment (m/fff): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20166
Spring Break Bonding (m/ff): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20191
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A nice one like your other stories. Keep it up :)
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I love this! I mostly enjoy having just one damsel but you separated each mom's capture which allowed for their bondage to get their own spotlight!

Also, Mrs Miller sounds game for another session! Even if her counterpart doesn't seem interested, maybe the boys can play with Mrs Miller. I like mm/F stories too!

Thanks for writing!
smokeyfoggynight

charliesmith wrote: 10 months ago A nice one like your other stories. Keep it up :)
Thank you, I will!
smokeyfoggynight

Ianc1980 wrote: 10 months ago I love this! I mostly enjoy having just one damsel but you separated each mom's capture which allowed for their bondage to get their own spotlight!

Also, Mrs Miller sounds game for another session! Even if her counterpart doesn't seem interested, maybe the boys can play with Mrs Miller. I like mm/F stories too!

Thanks for writing!
Thank you, and you're welcome!

As for Steven's mom, don't worry, she may pretend to be annoyed, but she loves taking part in her son's interests!
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

Ahhh I see! She’s playing coy
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Love this story
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

very nice story - setting is a bit old-fashioned (no offence meant, quite the contrary!).
smokeyfoggynight

Dpsiic wrote: 10 months ago Love this story
Thanks!
smokeyfoggynight

Nainur wrote: 10 months ago very nice story - setting is a bit old-fashioned (no offence meant, quite the contrary!).
Well, it did take place way waaaaayyyy back in the early 2000s :lol:
Nainur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nainur »

smokeyfoggynight wrote: 10 months ago
Nainur wrote: 10 months ago very nice story - setting is a bit old-fashioned (no offence meant, quite the contrary!).
Well, it did take place way waaaaayyyy back in the early 2000s :lol:
Well, I meant even more old-fashioned... ;)
latin-self-bound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by latin-self-bound »

Awesome story! I love your style of writing and the way the characters enjoy their adventures. The escaping and the tickling were marvelous details.
smokeyfoggynight

latin-self-bound wrote: 9 months ago Awesome story! I love your style of writing and the way the characters enjoy their adventures. The escaping and the tickling were marvelous details.
Thank you! I like to make sure that the characters in my stories enjoy themselves.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic