Earning It (m/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
smokeyfoggynight

Earning It (m/F)

Post by smokeyfoggynight »

Hello, Steven here with the sixth story in my childhood series.

It was early August of 2004, a few weeks after my last tie-up experience. It was midmorning, and I was sitting on the floor in our living room watching cartoons on television. Mom was here as well, sitting on the couch and watching tv with me, which she often did when she had no pressing housework. She was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt and tan capris. I was just wearing shorts and a t-shirt.

Before I begin my story, I should probably add some context here. When I was little, Mom and I would sometimes play-wrestle with each other. Since I was an only child, Mom would take it upon herself to be a playmate for me as well as a mother, which meant we were really close when I was growing up (and we still are). It would usually start with Mom gently nudging me with her foot or arm. I would tell her to stop, then she would do it again. This was my signal to attack. I would leap at her and we would scuffle for a little while until Mom, due to her size and my youth, would pin me down and tickle me until I surrendered. We used to play that game until I was around nine, then it sort of stopped the way these activities do when you just grow out of them. I hadn't given any thought to our wrestling matches since then, but based on what was about to happen, I'm guessing Mom had.

As I was saying, I was sitting on the floor watching cartoons, more-or-less oblivious to Mom behind me when-

nudge nudge

Something gently poked me in the back of the head. I turned around and stared at Mom, who was sitting with her legs crossed on the couch, her right foot conspicuously close to my head. She was deliberately looking at the television so as not to catch my eye.

"Um, did you just kick me?" I asked her incredulously.

"Me? No," Mom answered innocently. "Maybe you're imagining things." I wasn't convinced, but I turned back and continued watching tv. Then-

nudge nudge

I turned again. Mom was still avoiding looking at me, but I could see the small smile playing on her lips.

"Cut that out," I said, grinning, but pretending to be exasperated.

"Cut what out, dear?" Mom answered. I realized I was going to have to catch her in the act, so I turned back again, this time waiting for the inevitable-

nudge nudge

I whirled around as fast as I could, just in time to see Mom pull her foot away.

"Aha!" I cried. "Caught you in the act this time!" Mom just grinned cheekily at me. Normally, this would be the moment I would leap at her, but recent developments over the past year in my life had changed my priorities somewhat. Now, I had gotten to the point where I was always looking for an opportunity to bind the women in my life.

"Be right back," I said. I raced down to my bedroom and grabbed my bag of rope. I dashed back upstairs and saw that Mom had, unsurprisingly, guessed at my intentions and maneuvered herself to the floor and was sitting where I had been sitting seconds before. She was gathering up her long red hair and tying it into a ponytail.

"Okay, you assaulter of the back of my head," I said in my most authoritarian voice, "hands behind your back!"

"Oh, I don't think so," Mom answered with a mischievous grin, stopping me in my tracks. "If you want to tie me up, kiddo, you're going to have to earn it this time!"

This was completely new territory for me. Up until now, everyone I had tied up had been a willing participant and hadn't fought me in the slightest. I paused, a little unsure. Could I tie Mom up if she was fighting back? How would I tie the knots? I thought it would be impossible, but I didn't want to chicken out now and Mom was kneeling on the floor with her hands in a fighting pose, ready for me, so I didn't want to disappoint her. Also, there was something about the prospect of trying to overpower and tie up an unwilling participant that excited me. I walked over, turned my bag upside down and distributed the ropes and gags all over the floor, and got down on my knees in front of Mom.

"Okay," I said, "here I come!" I leapt forward and grabbed Mom's hands with my hands, so that we were pushing against each other. Of course, it had been four years since our last tussle and I had done a lot of growing in that time, so I don't think Mom was quite ready for me.

"Oh, jeez!" she exclaimed as she began to feel herself being forced back. "I remember it being a lot easier than this!"

"That's because I've grown!" I answered. I suddenly pushed Mom's hands apart and let go of her, wrapping my arms around her middle so that we both toppled over. For several seconds we rolled around on the floor, each trying to get on top of the other. I had my arms wrapped firmly around her so that she could not dislodge me, and she had her hands on my shoulders, trying to push me down, laughing the whole time. I eventually succeeded, straddling Mom and pinning her arms to her sides with my knees while she struggled underneath me. I thought I could take a quick breather here, but no sooner had I stopped fighting then Mom tried rolling over, which nearly threw me off her completely. I was just barely able to regain my balance, but Mom had succeeded in rolling onto her side.

"Here," I said, "let me give you a hand!" I pushed against Mom's back and she rolled onto her stomach. Then I grabbed her left arm and pulled it behind her back.

"Don't get ahead of yourself," Mom said, looking at me defiantly over her shoulder. "This isn't going to be as easy for you as it was in the past." She tucked her right arm under her body to try and prevent me from grabbing it. I dug my hand under her body, trying to get a grip on her arm. After a few minutes of grunting and wrestling, I managed to get her other arm behind her back. Holding onto both her wrists with my right hand, I cast about with my left, searching for any rope within reach. I grabbed one that was lying near Mom's thigh, but it was here that I encountered my first big problem. I needed to use both my hands to tie the knots, but the minute I let go of Mom's wrists she would pull her hands away and try to brace herself against the floor, and I had to go through the whole problem of wrestling her hands behind her back again. I tried holding her hands with one hand and wrapping rope around with the other, but when it came to tying the knots she would always pull her hands free, regardless of how tight I wrapped the rope.

"Having a little trouble?" Mom teased as I let out a sigh of exasperation. "What's wrong? Can't tie me up?"

Eventually, I settled on a solution. I wrapped the rope around her elbows and pulled, forcing her arms back. Mom let out a gasp of surprise as I roped her elbows tightly behind her back. This allowed me to tie Mom's hands at my leisure, since she now could not move them away. As I was tying her hands, I could feel her feet bumping into my back as she bent her knees in an unsuccessful attempt to prevent me from binding her.

"Shoot," Mom muttered as I finished. "I'm running out of options here." I spun around so that I was facing her legs and got to work tying them next. I scooted forward until I was on top of her calves with her ankles right in front of me, so she couldn't lift her legs while I was working. I wrapped another length of rope around her ankles three times before wrapping it twice in the middle and tying it off to keep it secure, Then I backed up a little and did the same thing to her legs just above the knees.

"Umm, Steven dear," Mom said, recognizing that her defeat was imminent, "don't you have homework to do or something?"

"It's summer vacation," I answered.

"Well, can't blame me for trying."

I was nearly finished now, and just had a couple things to do to make my victory complete. I took another length of rope and attached one end to her ankles, then connected the other end to her wrists. I gave the rope a tug, and Mom's feet raised a few inches off the ground.

"Ah! No you don't!" cried Mom, catching on to what I trying to do. She struggled with all her might to prevent me from completing the hogtie, but I continued pulling on the rope, and inch by inch I forced her feet up until they were straight up in the air. Then I tied it off.

Last thing was the gag. I took up a rag to use as stuffing, but Mom was still determined to fight me every step of the way. She clamped her mouth closed and refused to open it. I poked her in the side with my finger, and she let out a shriek that quickly became muffled as I stuffed her mouth with a rag. She let out a growl of frustration as I wrapped another rag around her mouth.

Finally finished, I sat back and watched Mom as she began writhing around on the floor, twisting her body around and grunting and groaning into her gag as she tried to get free. She arched her back, trying to make some slack in the ropes so she could feel around for a knot to pick at, turning her head this way and that, looking to see exactly how she was tied and what knots I used, but I was confident that she wasn't getting out. She stared directly at me, the look on her face begrudgingly acknowledging my victory. I remember feeling elated because I had actually overpowered her, rather than her just submitting to me. There was something intensely satisfying about the struggle and the slow, progressive victory as your captive came to realize that they were going to get tied up and there was nothing they could do about it.

I decided Mom would be a bit more comfortable on the couch, so I put my arms under her to try and move her onto it. I wasn't strong enough to pick her up, of course, but I raised her upper body so that it was leaning against the couch. Mom realized what I was trying to do and began wriggling her body, trying to help me get her up. As she leaned her upper body onto the couch I lifted her lower body, and after much huffing and puffing I managed to roll her into place so she was lying down on her back with her arms underneath her, her feet flat on the cushions and her knees up in the air. I sat down beside her at her feet and switched between watching cartoons and watching her squirm. I had to give her this much, she just wouldn't give up. I could see her arms and legs still moving around as she searched for any flaw in my bindings that she could exploit.

After about half an hour, I decided to let her go. First, I reached up and removed her gag.

"You've gotten too strong for me, Steven," she said as she spat out the wadding. "How am I ever supposed to control you, now? Whenever I try to make you do anything, you can just tie me up!" I know she meant it as a joke, but a strange thought occurred to me then. Had this changed the whole dynamic of our relationship? Even when I tied her up in the past, Mom had always been the one in control, but what if my overpowering her made her think that I would no longer be the obedient son? I didn't want our relationship to change in that way, she was still my mother, but what if she actually started to get a little afraid of me? I had heard stories of mothers who had become scared of their problematic male children when they got big enough to be a physical threat, but I really didn't want that to happen between Mom and me. Perhaps it was silly of me to think this way, but those were the ideas that went through my mind as I untied Mom. When I had finished, I put my ropes away and sat down in front of the television again, not really watching because I was a little anxious that I had just ruined my relationship with my mother. Mom must have picked up on my unhappiness because-

nudge nudge

She was nudging me again! I turned around and stared at her in disbelief. She winked at me, smiling cheekily. I knew then, to my relief, that our little wrestling match had changed nothing. We both knew that she was still the mother, and I was still the son, and no matter how big and strong I grew or how many times I would tie her up, I would still give her the respect and obedience that I owed her as a son. That thought was a great comfort to me, and it also made me more comfortable with being a little rougher with the girls I tied up in the future (providing they were okay with it, of course).

If you liked this story here are links to my other stories:

Tying up Mrs. Miller (m/F): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20104
Mom's Favourite Song (m/F): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20126
The History Assignment (m/fff): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20166
Spring Break Bonding (m/ff): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20191
Water Wars (mm/FF): https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20217
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Great story! Loved the playful nature between you and your mother :D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
smokeyfoggynight

charliesmith wrote: 10 months ago Great story! Loved the playful nature between you and your mother :D
Thanks! So do I! :D
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

What a terrific story! Well played out. Thank you for sharing it with us!
smokeyfoggynight

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 10 months ago What a terrific story! Well played out. Thank you for sharing it with us!
Glad you enjoyed it!
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

Lol! This was an interesting read!
smokeyfoggynight

Busy Damsel wrote: 10 months ago Lol! This was an interesting read!
Interesting in a good way, I hope!
Busy Damsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Busy Damsel »

Yes, absolutely. ;)
Inkstain
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Inkstain »

Aw.that was kinda sweet!
smokeyfoggynight

Inkstain wrote: 10 months ago Aw.that was kinda sweet!
Thank you!
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Another terrific story thank you for posting.
smokeyfoggynight

Dpsiic wrote: 10 months ago Another terrific story thank you for posting.
Thanks!
Ianc1980
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ianc1980 »

I love this, great story!

I especially appreciate the fact that you allowed for some playful banter between you and your mom before making most readers happy and gagging her! I’m not the biggest gag fan but realize they become necessary eventually, but you did a great job balancing between banter and gag.

I loved her teasing remarks…
Having a little trouble…. What’s wrong, can’t tie me up?!

It was great when she realized she was in trouble…
Shoot, I’m running out of options…and the cute Line, Don’t you have homework?

Great job once again, I hope you continue these awesome adventures with your mom!
smokeyfoggynight

Ianc1980 wrote: 10 months ago I love this, great story!

I especially appreciate the fact that you allowed for some playful banter between you and your mom before making most readers happy and gagging her! I’m not the biggest gag fan but realize they become necessary eventually, but you did a great job balancing between banter and gag.

I loved her teasing remarks…
Having a little trouble…. What’s wrong, can’t tie me up?!

It was great when she realized she was in trouble…
Shoot, I’m running out of options…and the cute Line, Don’t you have homework?

Great job once again, I hope you continue these awesome adventures with your mom!
Thanks for the feedback, glad to hear you enjoyed it!

I too am not the biggest gag fan, but I don't mind adding it since so many people like it on this site! However, I'll always remember to include that playful banter because I love when the captor and captive talk to each other while the captive's being tied up!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic