Brothers in a Bind (M/Mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 1

Tyler curled his lips up in disgust as he watched his mother’s newest boyfriend reach across the console to place his hand on her inner thigh. She looked back at the man and smiled brightly from the passenger seat. Just the very scene made the teenager want to retch.

Looking out the window, Tyler chose to glare at the world passing by. Something about Wade just made his skin crawl. Wade was built like a brickhouse standing over six feet tall with a buzzcut and covered in tattoos. Tyler was positive that his mother was going through a midlife crisis when she brought the man home a week ago.

His parents, Ross and Eileen, had been divorced for less than a year. He knew it was because they’d lost the baby. He knew it was because of the grief. He knew why they were always fighting, why they’d both ignored him. Still, it didn’t lesson the hurt. What was even worse was they’d completely written their older son, Brett out of the will the second they’d found out he was failing classes.

Now Eileen was busy falling for any man that just happened to walk by. It was horrifying. None of these men cared about her like his dad did. Still, Tyler had only brought it up once. And now he found himself in the backseat of the man’s truck being shipped off to his father.

Batting her eyelashes, Eileen asked, “Are you sure you don’t mind dropping him off? I mean, it’s not too late to cancel my spa appointment and Ross lives in our country home. It's so far.”

“No babe. I want you looking all sexy for me when I pick you up later.”

Eileen giggled as Wade licked his lips. Tyler definitely threw up in his mouth a little. He tried to clear the image from his mind as Eileen got out of the truck. Almost as an afterthought, she remembered to say goodbye to Tyler.

Tyler sighed as he settled back into his seat. Wade turned the rearview mirror back to look at the boy and smiled. “So, you ready to spend a few weeks with your old man?”

“I guess,” the brunette mumbled.

“Your mom was telling me that he lives in your summer house since their divorce… I heard he’s loaded.”

Tyler glared at the reflection in the mirror and hissed, “Thanks for confirming that you only care about my parents’ money.”

Wade shrugged. “Can you blame me? When something like your mom just falls into my lap, why can’t I take advantage of the situation?”

“You’re sick. You won’t last the rest of the week, you know. You’re her third plaything this week.”

“I don’t even need the rest of the week, kid,” Wade replied as he turned down a road.

Tyler was pretty sure his heart skipped a beat as he glanced at the locked doors of the backseat. “You… This isn’t the way… This isn’t the right way.”

“I know.”

Tyler’s eyes widened as he stared at Wade’s reflection in the rearview mirror. “W-what’s going on? What are you doing?”

“Just sit back and enjoy the ride, Tyler. You be a good boy and you’ll be home before the end of the week.”

Tyler had seen enough episodes of Law and Order to CSI to know how these things worked. The moment the truck pulled up to the four way stop on a desolate road, the teenager quickly unlocked the door. Swinging it open, the boy was out of his seat running for his life.

“Help!”

“Get back here!”

“Help mmphh!” Tyler screamed before an arm wrapped around his waist and a sweaty hand was slapped over his mouth.

Wade frowned as he carried the boy over to the car. He shoved tyler against the frame before fishing out a roll of duct tape from the backseat.

“Wade, stop! You can’t do this! Nnghh!”

A strip of tape was placed over Tyler’s mouth before the sticky adhesive wound around his wrists and ankles. Still unsatisfied, the tape was wound around the boy’s head a few times to insure his silence. Wade grumbled to himself as he shoved the boy down onto the floorboard.

“Mmmm. Plmmph lmmph gmmph,” the boy whimpered.

“Shut up!” Wade snarled before slamming the door closed.

Tyler whimpered to himself as tried to calm his racing heart. A thousand thoughts of what could go wrong flooded his mind as he laid there quietly. His parents could forget about him. It’s not like they hadn’t before. They could refuse to pay or they could, but Wade could kill him anyway.

What seemed like hours passed by before Wade pulled up to a desolate looking cabin in the middle of literally nowhere. Tyler was trembling as Wade hauled him out and tossed him over his shoulder like he weighed nothing. Tears fell from his eyes as he was carried into the cabin and unceremoniously dumped onto the floor.

“What the fuck, man! I said don’t hurt him!”

“Brat shouldn’t have tried to run.”

Tyler was pretty sure he stopped breathing as he stared at his older brother arguing with his kidnapper in disbelief. Brett was standing there unharmed or even tied up just yelling at Wade.

A muffled whine slipped through the tape that made him sound even more pitiful. Brett immediately stopped arguing before hurrying over to Tyler.

He carefully unwound the gag before removing the restraints. Tyler winced as the adhesive was removed along with some of his hair. Brett kept muttering apologies the entire time. A mixture of being scared, not having any clue of what the hell was going on, and pure nerves had Tyler vomiting right onto the floor of the cabin.

“Oh, Ty, it’s okay. You don’t have to be scared, buddy.”

Wade finished locking the door before wrinkling his nose in disgust. With a hand fisted in Tyler’s collar, he ordered, “Clean that shit up right now.”

Brett pried the offending hand off his little brother’s sweater before growling, “Don’t touch him! I’ll get to it in a minute. He’s just scared.”

The nineteen year old pulled the thirteen year old into his lap and hugged him tightly. “It’s okay… Listen, Mom and Dad cut me off… I got into some trouble a while back but it’s okay. Wade’s promised not to hurt you. I just need some money and you can go home… Everything will be fine, buddy.”

“W-what did you do?” Tyler asked as he stared at his brother in shock.

Wade cleared his throat as he replied, “It’s obvious, you little dipshit. Big brother’s ransoming you off to Mommy and Daddy to pay off the debt he owes me.”

A few minutes later, Tyler scrubbed the vomit on the cabin floor. He wouldn’t even look in his brother’s direction. Brett was nervously pacing back and forth. Every so often, he’d apologize or ask Tyler if he was hungry or thirsty or just okay. Tyler merely ignored the older boy as he scrubbed at the puke in anger.

“Ty, I’m sorry… You know I wouldn’t hurt you, right? It’s only for a couple of days and then-”

“Alright! Your guilt trip is giving me a damned headache!” Wade snarled as he pulled out the wooden dining chair from the table. “Get over here, kid.”

Tyler shuffled over slowly and took a seat. Placing his hands through the gap of the chair, Wade wasted no time in wrapping a length of rope around them. He then bound the boy’s ankles and legs together.

“That’s really not necessary. He’ll-” Brett began before one look from Wade had him shutting up.

Wade then held up a wadded-up cloth. Tyler had barely opened his mouth before the stuffing filled his mouth. A red bandana was then folded into a band and tied tightly over the boy’s lips.

“Mmmphh.”

Wade flipped open a laptop with a video call that would contact the boys’ father. He’d taken secure measures to cloak their location and hide the IP address. The call connected quickly as Wade pulled a ski mask over his face.

“Dmdmp! Hlmph!” Tyler whimpered.

“Mr. Fortner, as you can see, I have your son-”

“And I don’t have time for pranks, Tyler. You know better than that. Do that again and your mother and I will ship you off to boarding school,” Ross threatened before the call ended.

No one moved for several minutes before Wade called Eileen. He didn’t even get the words out of his mouth before the woman was screaming, “How dare you stand me up! We’re done! I’m blocking you.”

Brett looked like he was close to throwing up himself as Wade pulled a switchblade from his pocket. Tears clouded Tyler’s eyes as the knife was held to his throat.

“Don’t hurt him! Please! He’s just a kid!”

“Thought you said Mommy and Daddy would pay.”

Brett’s eyes flickered between his brother’s frightened face to the knife before screaming, “I… I… my dad keeps a safe in his office! I can give you the combination! You’ve seen the jewelry my mom has. She wouldn’t even know if it was missing. Please don’t hurt Tyler.”

Wade considered the offer before nodding at the bag on the floor. A couple rolls of duct tape, a handful of bandanas, and a pile of rope lay inside. Brett felt a sinking pit forming in his stomach as Wade hissed, “Gag yourself.”

“W-what?”

“Now is not the time to question the man holding a knife to your little brother’s throat. Deals off, you spoilt brat. Gag yourself then grab a roll of tape and sit in that chair,” Wade calmly instructed as he nodded to the chair across from Tyler.

“I’m sorry, Ty,” Brett mumbled before grabbing one of the bandanas.

Brett looked completely defeated before he placed the balled-up fabric into his own mouth. He pulled the second bandana through his teeth and knotted it tightly at the back of his neck. Taking a seat, the nineteen year old slowly pulled the tape free from the roll before wrapping a strand around his ankles to the legs of the chair. More of the tape was awkwardly lopped around his left wrist and the left arm of the chair. Satisfied, Wade returned the knife to his pocket before binding Brett’s right wrist to the chair.

“Now, what should I do with the two of you?”
Last edited by Pleasurechip95 9 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
7635dt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 7635dt »

What a brilliant start. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for your stories, I read them with the greatest pleasure.
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Great story.
And so many twists so far.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter...
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

7635dt wrote: 9 months ago What a brilliant start. I can't wait to see what happens next. Thank you for your stories, I read them with the greatest pleasure.
Thank you! And thank you for taking the time to review as you enjoy my stories 😊

squirrel wrote: 9 months ago Great story so far! I'm looking forward to the next chapter...
Thanks so much! I'll try to update soon ❤️
Smythdean wrote: 9 months ago Great story.
And so many twists so far.
Thanks so much! More twists are on the way ❤️
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Good start. I look forward to the next post.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Xtc wrote: 9 months ago Good start. I look forward to the next post.
Thanks! I'll try to update soon ❤️
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Oh big bro helped plan the kidnapping and ransom only to have it backfire on him and join his little bro. Quite the pickle these two are in now.

Curious to see they get outta this!
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Red86 wrote: 9 months ago Oh big bro helped plan the kidnapping and ransom only to have it backfire on him and join his little bro. Quite the pickle these two are in now.

Curious to see they get outta this!
Oh yeah... Brett's a pretty face just doesn't have the brains to match. They're in for it now. Whatever will they do next? More importantly, what will Wade do next?
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

w hen a running plan ended with a sinister twist :D :D :D :D
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

alkaid_ wrote: 9 months ago w hen a running plan ended with a sinister twist :D :D :D :D
Oops. Poor Brett didn't see that coming 😉
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great start to this
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

harveygasson wrote: 9 months ago Really great start to this
Thanks so much! I'll try to update soon ❤️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 2

“That’s right. Both brown eyes and hair. Thirteen and nineteen… I’ll give you a deal on both or do you just want the younger kid?”

Brett could practically hear his heart threatening to beat out of his chest as he strained to hear Wade’s conversation in the bedroom next door. Tyler wouldn’t even look at him. Tears rolled down the younger boy’s face as he kept his eyes downcast. The guilt gnawed at Brett’s core.

Eventually, Wade waltzed over to Brett with a smile on his face. “Well, looks like your debts been paid after all. Good thing you and your brother have such pretty faces.” He paused to pat Brett’s face rather sharply before adding, “I’ll be right back. Sit tight and we’ll get the two of you ready to go to your new home.”

“Nnghh. Plmmphh,” Brett begged while Tyler released a choked sob.

“Cheer up, boys. He wanted both of you. I’m sure your new daddy will pay you both all the attention you deserve.”

Both boys looked horrified as Wade practically skipped out the door. They could hear his truck revving up a moment later. Where he was going, Brett didn’t care. Right now he had to get himself and Tyler out of there and fast.

Brett leaned over as far as he could until his fingers pulled at the bandana. The cloth slipped down round his neck leaving him free to remove the rag from his mouth, which he spat directly onto the floor.

His teeth bit at the tape around his wrist loosening it before he was able to yank his arm free from the tape. Brett wasted no time in freeing himself from the remainder of the tape. Brett was out of the chair and over to his brother in record time.

Brett frowned as he tugged at the knots around Tyler’s wrists. They were impossibly tight. The elder teenager quickly left the younger boy immediately began screaming through the fabric, “Mmphh!”

“Hold on! I’m not leaving you, Ty. Just gotta find something to get you lose with,” Brett mumbled as he plundered through the kitchen drawers.

Tyler squirmed against his restraints as muffled pleas escaped the gag. Brett eventually returned with a triumphant grin on his face and an old steak knife in his hand. With instructions on not to move, Brett began sawing through the rope around his little brother’s wrists. The rope eventually snapped free. Tyler’s hands flew up immediately to free his mouth while Brett cut through the binds around his ankles and legs. The second he was free, Tyler shoved Brett as hard as he could.

“Hey!”

“You’re such an asshole! Why would you do this to me!”

Brett shook his head as he captured Tyler’s flailing wrists. “I said I was sorry! You don’t understand the situation I’m in!”

“Then tell me!” Tyler snapped, yanking his wrists free.

“Look, Ty… I owe Wade a shit ton of money and I thought Mom and Dad would pay to get you back... We don’t have time for this. We have to get the hell out of here before he comes back.”

Brett tried to usher the younger boy out of the house before Tyler shrugged out of his reach. Sighing, Brett followed Tyler out of the cabin and around back towards the woods. They both agreed that the road should be avoided in case Wade came back early. The best route would be to look for a neighbor.

The two had been walking for what felt like hours in silence. The silence was eventually broken when Tyler snagged his shoe on a tree root. He went down with a cry, cutting his left leg on the jagged bark in the process.

Brett was beside him in an instant. He knelt down beside the younger boy. Tyler tried to shove him away before Brett huffed, “I know you’re pissed at me. I get it. I deserve it… I’m really sorry, buddy… Just let me look at your leg, okay?”

Tyler nodded. His ripped jeans revealed a slash on his skin. It wasn’t deep but it wasn’t shallow either. Brett ended up tearing off a part of his sweater sleeve to tie around the gash. The tears around Tyler’s eyes didn’t go unnoticed.

Brett sighed, “Okay, Ty, that looks, erm, not great. It’s okay. I’ll just carry you for a bit until we either find help or the bleeding stops. Come on.”

It took a second to get Tyler up but he managed to wrap his arms around Brett’s neck while the elder boy hooked his arms around his brother’s knees. Dropping his chin onto Brett’s shoulder, Tyler muttered, “Why’d you do it to me?”

“I didn’t have a choice.”

“There’s always a choice.”

“I said I was sorry so leave it there.”

Brett wasn’t sure how long he’d been holding piggybacking his brother before a cabin with smoke coming out a chimney filled their view. Quickening the pace, Brett trudged over in record time. Tyler slid off his back as Brett pounded on the door.

“Help! Please! My brother and I have been kidnapped! Please help us!”

The door swung open to reveal an older man with a shotgun in hand. Tyler gasped as Brett shoved the younger boy behind himself. The man eyed the two before gesturing for the two of them to get inside with a jerk of his head.

Wearily, Brett grabbed onto Tyler’s arm and pulled him along while making sure to keep himself between Tyler and the gun. The two were then instructed over to a bedroom with a connecting bathroom. Other than an old wardrobe, a chest, and a bed, the room was practically empty.

“Get yourselves wershed up an’ ready for supper,” the man instructed before leaving.

Both boys flinched as the door was shut and locked behind him. Tyler stared wide eyed up at Brett and whispered, “Brett, what’s going on? What’s he doing?”

The older boy plastered a tight-lipped smile onto his face as he replied, “Don’t worry. We’ll be fine.”

Tyler frowned. He wasn’t so sure about that. Still, that didn’t stop him from following his older brother into the bathroom. Brett rummaged around in the cabinets and smiled as he produced a first aid kit triumphantly.

After rolling up his jeans, Tyler hopped up on the counter. Brett winced at the gash that was still weeping blood. Tyler paled. Swallowing, Brett dosed the wound with alcohol causing the younger boy to scream.

“Yeesh… Sorry, buddy.”

“Be quiet. Yer disturbing the spirits.”

Both boys flinched as the stranger suddenly appeared in the doorway. The man grunted, “He needs stitches.”

“He needs a hospital! Look, he’s injured, and we just want to go home. Please just drive us into town. Our parents can recompensate you.”

The man nodded before replying, “Lotta people would be willing to pay for Bretton and Tyler Fortner. Used ta work for yer daddy before he said I was crazy an’ fired me.”

“Wonder why,” Tyler huffed.

Two separate glares were shot in his direction before Brett added, “A mistake I’m sure… Why don’t we just call him? I’m sure he’d compensate you… Just name your price.”

Shaking his head, the old man added, “It’ll have ta wait. Got plans… Gotta make sure you two stay put.”

Both boys could feel their hearts sinking. They knew where this was headed. Brett tried to reason, “Just let my brother go. You can keep me and I-”

“No!” Tyler snapped, latching onto Brett’s arm.

The old man raised an eyebrow as he replied, “Youngen doesn’t want to go so he can stay. Now, carry him over to the bed.”

No one moved before the man shifted his jacket to reveal a gun strapped to his hip. Brett swallowed before scooping his brother up. The man pulled a cloth and a bottle from the bathroom cabinet before following them over to the bed.

Dousing the towel with the liquid, Brett watched in alarm as the cloth was pressed over Tyler’s mouth and nose. He would’ve lunged at the man if it weren’t for the pistol aimed in his direction.

“Mmphh!” Tyler thrashed before his eyes rolled into the back of his head and fluttered closed.

“What the fuck did you do to him!”

“This,” the man replied before lunging at the older boy. Brett weakly pushed at the large man before succumbing to the chloroform.

The old man shot a toothy smile at his captives. Within record time, the man had stitched the gap in Tyler’s leg before retrieving a pile of rope from the garage. By the time he’d paused to finish his stew and gather his supplies, the older boy had started to come around.

Brett was trying to rouse his uncooperating limbs and clear his head only to have a balled-up cloth enter his mouth. “Mmm?” he whimpered as another cloth was tied over his lips.

“Be quiet.”

His eyes fluttered open to catch the old man forced his arms around his little brother’s waist. A length of rope crossed itself around his wrists at Tyler’s back. The old man then bound Tyler’s hands together behind Brett’s back. More rope was used to bind their arms and legs together so that they were lying pressed against each other bound and gagged.

Nodding his approval, the old man headed out for the evening.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I really like how Brett...the prodigal son...has the back of his younger brother. Tyler is probably torn between disgust at the actions of Brett and hero-worship of his big brother.

Nicely done, @Pleasurechip95
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

if the things running bad for tyler and brett... now are gonna be worst...

they ended in a place of a dude what are angry with thw kiddos dad... and again they ended tied... nice!!!!
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

KidnappedCowboy wrote: 8 months ago I really like how Brett...the prodigal son...has the back of his younger brother. Tyler is probably torn between disgust at the actions of Brett and hero-worship of his big brother.

Nicely done, @Pleasurechip95
Poor boys. Brett just making poor decisions but is really trying to make up for it. Tyleron the other hand is incredibly pissed but Brett is still his big brother

And thank you!
alkaid_ wrote: 8 months ago if the things running bad for tyler and brett... now are gonna be worst...

they ended in a place of a dude what are angry with thw kiddos dad... and again they ended tied... nice!!!!
Poor boys. Always tied up and pressed for luck. What unfortunately chain of events could possibly happen next? Stay tuned to find out 😉
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Whelp it would seem as though the brothers have jumped out if the frying pan and into the fire. One bad scenario to the next. How will they get out of this? Curious to find out!!
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Red86 wrote: 8 months ago Whelp it would seem as though the brothers have jumped out if the frying pan and into the fire. One bad scenario to the next. How will they get out of this? Curious to find out!!
Those two have the worst luck ever. Don't worry, I'm sure they'll figure something out 😉
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 3

Tyler was beyond pissed. He’d been kidnapped, bound, gagged, cut his leg open, and scared out of his mind all because his older brother was an idiot. And now he was tied to said brother. Plus, his leg hurt.

And yet, all they could do was stare at each other with their arms bound around the other’s waist. Tyler had instantly started struggling the moment he’d woken up. The struggles turned futile and all it did was cause Brett to grunt muffled curses at him.

The tears came next. The heat from shear embarrassment flushed his cheeks as he pressed his head against his older brother’s chest and let the tears fall freely. He hadn’t cried like this since Brett left for college. He’d only been eleven then after all and it wasn’t fair.

Brett could offer little comfort to resolve Tyler’s muffled cries. He laid there and wished he could take it all back. He really did. He’d hurt Tyler in a desperate attempt to save his own skin. That was something he couldn’t take back.

Eventually, Tyler’s tears had resolved by the time the man had returned. He untied the boys and allowed them to remove their gags before shoving them both into the bathroom.

“Five minutes,” the man mumbled as he locked the door behind him.

Both took turns relieving themselves and drinking from the sink before Brett finally asked, “You okay, Ty?”

“I don’t wanna talk to you!” the younger boy snapped as he stared at the bathroom door and waited for it to magically open.

“Drop the attitude!”

Tyler whirled around with the biggest glare he could muster as he hissed, “This is all your fault! You’re such a selfish prick and you only care about yourself!”

“Oh please, you’re such an ungrateful brat. You fail to remember that the second mom and dad brought you home from the hospital, they gave you to me. Who do you think fed you and changed you and held you until mom and dad remembered to hire another nanny? It was me. Who helped you with your homework? I did. Who doctored every cut, scrape, or bruise you got? Oh yeah, that was me. Whose bed did you sleep in when you had bad dreams? Mine. Who-”

“Don’t even! I covered for you when you’d sneak into the house drunk off your ass! I did your homework! I hid your weed! I wrote your college applications! I even wrote your last term paper before you got kicked out!” Tyler screamed before the door was suddenly thrown open.

“Shut up!” the man snapped making both boys flinch. “Giving me a damn headache with all yer shouting!”

The two brothers could only stare as the man took out a roll of tape from inside his coat pocket to toss at Tyler. Tyler watched as the roll bounced from his chest to the floor. This only seemed to anger the man as he hissed, “Pick it up, boy!”

“And if I don’t?”

“You watch him die.”

Brett took half a step back. Tyler glanced at the older boy before nodding. He snatched the roll from the floor. Picking at the tape with his mostly bitten off nails, Tyler managed to unravel it enough to wrap a couple of rounds around Brett’s wrists at the stranger’s instruction.

With his wrists bound in front of him, Brett had some difficulty but managed to do the same to Tyler. The man reclaimed his roll before pulling both boys out of the bathroom. The two were then marched into the kitchen and told to sit at the kitchen table. A couple bowls of lukewarm stew were set before them.

The man watched them like a hawk as Brett swallowed a mouthful of the mystery meat. Tyler turned his nose up at the contents. With a harsh glare and a growl of “eat,” the boy was reprimanded.

Brett mumbled, “Ty, do as he says.”

Tyler exhaled slowly before taking a small spoonful. The moment the disgusting gruel touched his tongue, Tyler ended up spitting it back into the dingy, chipped bowl. The man’s chair hit the ground as he stood up with such force that the table rattled. One swoop had him leaned across the table and seizing the boy’s collar.

Brett immediately shot up and hurled his own bowl right into the man’s face. Wasting no time, Brett pulled his brother up the second the grip on Tyler’s collar had been released. Hoving the boy towards the door, Brett ordered, “Run!”

The two had barely made it out of the cabin before Brett nearly crashed into Tyler’s back. There walking up the steps was Wade, looking more surprised than they were.

“Well, well. Look at the two of you. Already wrapped up for me. You both behave and I”-

“They’re mine!” the old man snapped.

Peering over his shoulder, Tyler caught a glimpse of the old man. His face was flushed in anger or it could have been the stew. Tyler wasn’t sure. All he knew was this bad. Really bad.

The two were screaming at each other with guns raised. Not wanting to be caught in the middle any longer, Brett grabbed Tyler and shoved him to the side. Apparently, Wade and the stranger weren’t too overly concerned with their hostages escaping as they were too busy screaming at each other.

The two boys sprinted for the road as fast as their legs could carry them. Tyler stumbled once due to his injury, but Brett merely caught the boy and pulled him back up. The two stumbled right onto the road and were nearly hit by a car. A woman in the driver’s seat and the man in the passenger’s seat looked at them in surprise as she slammed on breaks in the nick of time.

Brett was immediately pawing at the handle on the door to the backseat and pleading before the woman unlocked the door. Tyler slid into the seat with Brett scooting in after him.

“Oh God, thank you! Please! We’ve been kidnapped twice today! We just want to go home!”

“You poor things!” She exclaimed before she took one long look at Tyler in the mirror.

Those brown eyes and hair… If she closed her eyes, she could pretend her son was still there with him. He could’ve practically doubled as her baby. Her baby was taken her from her way too soon but this kid had fallen right into their laps. It was fate.

“Todd… he looks like our Alvin.”

The man unbuckled his seatbelt as he turned to look at the boy. “He does… Linda, he really does.”

Tyler instinctively scooted closer to Brett until their legs were touching. Brett reached for the door handle and frowned as he discovered the door locked.

“Listen, our parents will pay whatever you want. We just want to go home.”

Linda merely laughed as she put the car into gear, “Oh honey, you are home.”
Red86
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Red86 »

Are the brothers ever gonna catch a break? Poor boys seem to have the worst luck ever 😅. Hopefully they'll get home sooner or later. Curious to see what other mess they find themselves in!
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

when you thinks everything cant turn in wrong.... destiny always can surprise you..

poor tyler, now in hands of a psyco lady what wanna recover his lost son...
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Red86 wrote: 8 months ago Are the brothers ever gonna catch a break? Poor boys seem to have the worst luck ever 😅. Hopefully they'll get home sooner or later. Curious to see what other mess they find themselves in!
I mean, eventually they will. 😉 those poor boys. At least they have each other. I'll try to update soon on their continued adventure.
alkaid_ wrote: 8 months ago when you thinks everything cant turn in wrong.... destiny always can surprise you..

poor tyler, now in hands of a psyco lady what wanna recover his lost son...
Literally true. They have the worst luck ever. Poor boys. At least they have each other.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

I wonder whether the psycho couple Todd and Linda are in cahoots with the other two!
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Glad I found this story. I'll admit, I may have chortled when they stumbled into their third kidnapping! They can't really catch a break!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic