Volleyball team lost a game (ff/f)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Dany Osewat
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Volleyball team lost a game (ff/f)

Post by Dany Osewat »

Ann had found herself hogtied and gagged at her friend and teammate Eva’s house. Eva was tickling her feet intensely with a toothbrush, and her other friend and teammate Elsie was forcing her to smell her (Elsie's) soles

Ann, a 16-year-old tall brunette girl with deadly beautiful eyes, was the reason her team had lost an important volleyball game. For the third time in a row. Her friends, Eva, a 17-year-old brunette girl with a ponytail, and Elsie, a tall dark-haired girl with a playful smile, had decided that it was time for their friend to pay the price. They had called her to Eva’s home to chat, but Ann found the two girls ready to tie her up when she reached the house.

The three girls were wearing shorts and T-shirts, as it was a sunny and warm day. Ann had kindly asked them not to punish her, but the girls had made up their minds. Ropes were tied and knotted around her hands behind her back. Her knees were soon tied as strictly as possible, and her legs followed. Eva had taken off Ann’s shoes and socks, and then she had put each sock in Ann’s palms, making them useless.

"Lie on the floor, loser," Eva had ordered her, and with the help of Elsie, Ann had obeyed. As soon as she was on the floor, Eva used a rope to connect Ann’s tied legs and hands. Ann tried to complain about the strict hogtie, but Elsie had already balled up 4 dirty socks (2 of each girl) and put them in Ann’s mouth. Now completely helpless, she was at the mercy of her two friends, and she couldn’t do anything but accept the intense trickling and foot-smelling

"MFHHDHH"

"Next time we lose a game, your punishment will be worse than this," Elsie said. She took a long volleyball sock and tied it around Ann's head and under her nostrils

"GMMHGG," Ann tried to say as the toothbrush was going up and down at her right sole.

Elsie showed Ann another dirty volleyball sock and then tied it around her eyes, effectively blindfolding her.

"MGGG"

"Let’s see what to do to you next," Eva added, and the tickling stopped. "After a little consideration, I think we should use that thing."

"Maybe we should use it next time. As I said, next time the punishment will be worse," Elsie replied.

"But maybe it won’t be next time," Eva said.

"MGGGHMFF!" Ann screamed, smelling her friend's sock.

"Let’s use it; she is a bitch," Elsie decided.

Ann stayed still, waiting to see what "that thing" was. She felt something over her head. One of her friends was pulling it down in order to cover her entire head.

"It’s a black pair of tights" Eva said.

One leg of the tights covered Ann’s head, and the other was tied around her head. Ann felt a shoe tied in front of her head. It was secured with tape and the pantyhose leg. Her entire head was covered.

"The shoe is mine, and the socks inside it are Eva’s. They are three; there wasn't enough space for the fourth, sorry." 

This wasn’t enough for her friends. A new rope was tied around her head and connected with her toes. She felt someone taping her palms.

"You were right. We can do anything to her," Elsie said.

"I told you. Look at her. She has accepted her position," Eva replied, trickling Ann’s toes. "I have an idea."

The girls left the room and returned three minutes later. Ann felt something cold as her soles were secured with tape.

"It’s a little gift for us on this warm day. A little bag with ice cubes," Eva said cheerfully.

"Let’s move her to the wardrobe," Elsie said.

"MGGHJG" The two girls managed to lift her up. They started walking around the house, and they entered Eva’s wardrobe, a really small room. The floor had just enough space for hogtied, pantyhose-tortured Ann.

"We have another gift for you," Eva said.

"PGGLGGG"

"Do you know the monkey spinning monkey?" Elsie asked, "It’s beautiful music, and we think it will keep you company while we are away."

Eva put her airpods in her friend's ears, and the song started playing. Ann recognised the music; it was a repeating, annoying song. She screamed helplessly.

"MNGGGMNNNN"

"She likes it," Elsie said. "I think we could share this video in the group chat of the team. Maybe the other girls have more ideas for her torture." Eva started taking some photos and a video: "That’s what happens when you can’t play volleyball, girls. Say hi to the girls, Ann. Yes, she is Ann. I know, maybe you didn’t recognise her. Oh yes, she can’t speak; she is tasting our socks. And smelling our socks. And Elsie's shoe." "And she has some ice cubes taped to her soles, and she is listening to Monkeys spinning monkeys. Check it out. It is really annoying." Elsie added

"I sent it. Sophie just replied. She asked if we have something to cover her entire body." 

"Do you have something like that?" Elsie asked

"Maybe we could use an old travel bag from my brother," Eva said, leaving the room.

"Stay right here, Ann," Elsie said, following Eva.

The two girls returned with a big blue travel bag. With a little effort, they managed to put Ann inside the bag. They couldn’t close the zipper because Ann’s head and feet were connected with a rope, so Eva decided to make an adjustment. She untied the rope from her head and tied it around her shoulders, forcing her legs closer to her body and putting her in an uncomfortable position.

"Let’s put some clothes inside so she can’t move around." Elsie proposed

Eva picked some clothes and shoes from her wardrobe and put them inside the bag, which was now full. The girls also managed to put inside a volleyball ball. Ann couldn’t move at all. The girls closed the zipper, and now only Ann’s covered head was outside of the bag. Eva made sure that Elsie's shoe was tied securely to Ann’s head.

"Let’s ask in the group chat how many hours we should leave her like this," Elsie said.

"Megan said we should put some heavy things around the bag so she can't move around the room."

"Let’s bring some books."

The girls left the room after Eva turned the music up to maximum.

"MMGGHGGGGGMMGG"

They returned some minutes later, and they started putting many books around the bag on different sides. Now Ann couldn’t move at all, either inside the bag or around the room. The volume of the music was now at a lower level
"Sure you have a lot of things to spend the time Ann. We brought you around 30 books

"They say to leave her for six hours. 4 hours. 3 hours. Helen says 10 hours—that’s a lot. Don’t worry, Ann; we aren’t so cruel. Rebecca says to put the song "Friday" of Rebecca Black on the airpods. Maybe next time."

"Or maybe she can enjoy both," Eva said. "I can bring my old pink headphones for her. One song for each ear"

Eva left and returned with her old headphones. She removed the AirPod from Ann’s right ear and put it inside the right headphone. She connected her old headphones, and soon the song "Friday" started playing. Now Ann was listening to two annoying songs.

"PMGGT"

Eva sent another video to the group chat. 12 girls were now online except Eva and Elsie, and they decided to make a poll about how long Ann would stay alone. The options were 3, 4, and 6 hours.

Four girls in the group chat, and also Eve and Elsie, voted for six hours. Six more girls voted for four hours. One girl voted for three hours. Helen denied voting because she wanted 10 hours because "everything else is too little." So the result was 6 votes for 6 hours and 6 votes for 4 hours.

"Ann can decide," Elsie said.

"What's the point of that? She will say 4 hours."

"FMFMHHGG!" Ann screamed.

"What did you say, cutie?"

"FGGGMGG!" Ann screamed again.

"Sorry, I don’t speak gag." Elsie said sympathetically "Do you want to try one more time?"

"FMNGHG"

"So you want 6 hours too? That’s wonderful."

"GMNGGGG"

"Also, you want to enjoy the songs at maximum volume, sure."

"MGGGNGG" Ann tried to move around, but the books around the bag didn’t allow her to do so.

"I would advise you to try not to make your position worse" Eva said as she was informing the team players that Ann would stay six hours alone.

Elsie took off the socks she had been wearing all this time and put them under the pantyhose in front of Ann’s nostrils. She secured them with the volleyball sock around her nostrils. Ann was now forced to smell one long volleyball sock, two other socks under it, and also the shoe and three socks inside it. Also, she was gagged with four socks. "Right there." Elsie patted her on the head.

Eva left and returned with Ann’s shoes and phone from the living room. She opened the bag and managed to find space to put them inside. Then she closed the zipper again.

"Next time, it will be worse" Elsie reminded Ann.

"Girls started sending voice messages" Elsie noticed. She pulled out the headphones from Ann’s ear and allowed her to listen to every voice message.

"Enjoy your day, Ann."

"Take big breaths, girl."

"Next time you will smell my shoe bitch, have fun."

"You would stay there for 10 hours if It were my choice."

"You deserve it, bitch; enjoy your predicament."

"Quit the team, or next time we're all going to be there to torture you" 

"I'm glad you are listening to the Friday song. Enjoy, girl, and think about what you did."

"Have a nice afternoon, girl. Bye"

Eva put the right headphone in Ann’s ear , and "Friday" started playing again.

"We will go to the movies and have something to eat now, Ann. Thanks for coming. See you in six hours" Eva said, closing the wardrobe door. At the same time, the volume of both songs was almost at its maximum.

"Have fun, bitch. Byee" Elsie said, closing the door.
Last edited by Dany Osewat 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
mrskeletor
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mrskeletor »

I love it! I hope there's a continuation, maybe she messes up again and is punished in the locker rooms after the game? :D
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

Great work! So much stinky sock/feet action!
Thanks for sharing!
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Love all the sock torment. Especially the gag
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic