HOME CONFINEMENT (MM/m) - Updated with Chapter 3 (10th Aug)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

HOME CONFINEMENT (MM/m) - Updated with Chapter 3 (10th Aug)

Post by liam_678 »

HOME CONFINEMENT

Chapter 1

Seventeen year old Jake lay back on the sofa in the living room, scrolling away on his phone with his feet up.

His parents had just left an hour ago on a three day holiday, meaning he would have the next three days all to himself at home. It was the start of the summer break and he was looking forward to inviting his friends over for parties, staying out till late and doing all the typical teenage boy stuff that he wasn’t allowed to do when his parents were at home.

Jake was a real troublemaker and often got in trouble at school and around the neighbourhood. He was often nicknamed as “The Terror Teen” by his neighbours and teachers.

Jake continued to scroll away through his social media, when suddenly he heard the jangling of keys coming from outside followed by the sound of the front door being opened.

“Mum? Dad?” he called out, “What’s going on? I thought you’d be long gone by now.”

However, there was no answer. All he could hear was the sound of heavy footsteps getting louder and louder until the living room door opened and in stepped two very tall and very muscular men.

They both looked about mid 40’s, a similar age to Jake’s parents. Their names were Andrew and Jeremy.

“Well, well, well” came Andrew’s deep, booming voice, “You must be Jake. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

Jake stared on in shock and confusion.

“Wha… who… who are you?” he stammered.

“We’re friends of your dad’s” Jeremy said with a voice just as deep as Andrew’s, “We’re gonna be staying here with you for a few days until your mum and dad get back from holiday.”

Jake continued to stare at them in disbelief.

“Uhh… I don’t think so” the teenager replied, rising to his feet, “This is my house, I don’t even know you two! Get out!!”

“Yeah sorry kiddo, but that’s not gonna happen” Jeremy calmly said back, “We’ve been given strict orders by your dad to stay here and make sure you don’t cause any trouble while he’s away with your mum.”

Jake’s anger began to rise.

“I don’t care what my dad said” he yelled, “You guys aren’t staying here!”

He picked up his phone from the sofa and began tapping away on the screen.

“I’m calling my mum, there’s no way she’s gonna go along with this.”

But before he was able to hit the dial button, Jeremy snatched the phone out of his hand and placed it in his pocket.

“What the fuck?! Give me my phone!” Jake yelled.

“Look, kid” Andrew said, “You need to calm yourself down. We don’t want to make things hard for you but we will if we have to. Now, your dad has made it very clear to us that, due to your behaviour these past few months, you’re to be placed under a strict house arrest and are not allowed to see anyone or go out of the house at any point until he’s back home. Now, why don’t us three all sit down like adults and discuss the plan for the next few days, yeah?”

There was a long silence whilst Jake absorbed all the information he had been told.

Then, without thinking twice, he made a run for the open living room door that stood a few metres behind Andrew and Jeremy.

However, the two men had already anticipated this move and each took a step sideways towards each other so that they were now standing shoulder to shoulder, creating a human wall, blocking the boy from the door.

Jake rammed into them both like he had just ran into a brick wall, before the men grabbed him and wrestled him to the floor, pinning his arms behind his back and holding the struggling teenager’s body down to the carpet.

“Let’s do this the hard way then kiddo” Andrew sighed.
Last edited by liam_678 8 months ago, edited 4 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

A promising start.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great start!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Oh dear oh dear.
Jakes im big trouble now.

Fantastic start. Looking forward to seeing how this boy is kept in line
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome start @liam_678! Huge potential for a lot of fun in this story. Loving the intro so far and really looking forward to troublemaker Jake being put under strict house arrest by his father's two buddies. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us, mate! Anxious for the next chapter. Don't keep us waiting too long ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Zollo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Zollo »

Love it! Excited to see what’s next!
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Thank you so much @Xtc @squirrel @Smythdean @bondagefreak and @Zollo for all your awesome feedback and comments. Really appreciate your support for this story. Hope everyone enjoys the next chapter!

Chapter 2

Jake continued to aggressively writhe and struggle like a fish on a hook whilst Andrew and Jeremy pinned him down to the floor, which wasn’t hard at all considering the ginormous size of the men.

“Let me go!!!” Jake squealed, “Get the fuck off me!!!”

He continued to yell and swear until Andrew’s strong, large hand came over the boy’s mouth, silencing his pleas.

“Mmmmppphhhh” came Jake’s now silent and muffled voice.

“Sorry bud, but you were giving me a bit of an earache” Andrew told the boy.

He then turned to face Jeremy.

“Get the stuff from the bag, go!” he said in a hurry.

Jeremy released his grip from the teen whilst he ran into the hallway and pulled out several coils of rope, a thick cloth and a roll of heavy duty duct tape from the bag.

He returned with these items in his hand to where his friend was still pinning down young Jake, and placed them on the carpet.

“Thought you might kick off once you found out why we were here” Jeremy teased the younger boy, “That’s why we came prepared.”

Jake continued to moan into Andrew’s tightly gripped hand, as Jeremy bent over and started putting Jake into a hogtie.

Jake could feel the rope making contact with his ankles and, in a couple of seconds, could feel his ankles getting bound together tighter and tighter until Jeremy finished it off with a double knot, ensuring that Jake couldn’t wiggle out of the rope. Then his wrists were held in a cross and then tightly tied together behind his back in the exact same way as his ankles.

Once this was done, Jeremy pushed Jake’s ankles up to where his now bound wrists were and secured them both together with a thick piece of rope, keeping the boy in a tightly secured hogtie.

Jake squirmed and struggled, desperately trying to free himself from his tight bonds.

But eventually, after using up all his energy and realising that his resistance was useless, he started to calm down and reluctantly accept the fact that he wasn’t getting free anytime soon.

“Now” Andrew spoke down to his captive like he was talking to a five year old, “I’m gonna remove my hand from your mouth now, and you are gonna be a good little boy for us and open your mouth up as wide as you can, okay?”

Andrew picked up the thick piece of cloth from the carpet and held it out in front of Jake’s eyes, with the obvious intent of stuffing it into his mouth.

He removed his hand from Jake’s mouth but the teen clamped his jaws firmly shut.

“Open your mouth Jake” Andrew ordered, his tone becoming slightly more aggressive.

But Jake simply kept his mouth firmly closed and vigorously shook his head from left to right.

Andrew took a deep breath, trying his best to stay calm.

“I’m gonna give you one more chance young man, or I’m just gonna have to force you. Open your mouth NOW.”

But the teenager’s mouth stayed firmly shut.

Andrew rolled his eyes and put down the cloth.

Placing his left hand over Jake’s chin and his right hand over his nose, he aggressively forced open his mouth as wide as it would go, which didn’t take a lot of effort considering how muscular the man was.

Jeremy then picked up the super thick cloth from the carpet and stuffed it into Jake’s wide open mouth. The boy coughed and retched as the rag was pushed further and further in until it rested smugly inside.

“You’re lucky that wasn’t my socks” Andrew teased, as he picked up the roll of duct tape and peeled away a strip, “Otherwise you really would have had a reason to resist.”

The seventeen year old could do absolutely nothing but watch on in horror as Andrew placed a thick, sticky strip of tape over his cloth stuffed mouth and then began spinning orbits of tape over it.

His muffled groans got quieter and quieter as the tape was wrapped round his mouth and head countless amount of times.

After about 12 rounds of tape, Andrew was eventually satisfied with his work and cut the last bit of tape off, sticking it behind the boy’s head.

“Mmpphh” came a now very silent whimper as Jake lay helplessly on the carpet, immobilised by his tight hogtie and muted by his extremely silencing gag.

“You’re definitely Will’s boy alright” Jeremy chuckled at the bound teen, “His stubbornness must have been passed down to you.”

Andrew let out a chuckle at this aswell, before both men got back up on their feet and looked down at Jake.

“Alright kiddo, we’re gonna go upstairs to our room and unpack” Andrew said, “We’ll be down in about 20 minutes. Use this time to reflect upon your behaviour and think about how you could have reacted better when we first arrived.”

It was like they were talking to a five year old after having a tantrum in public.

Andrew bent down and gently grasped Jake by the chin, pushing it up slightly so that he was now looking directly into the eyes of the giant man.

“From now on” he said in a quiet but threatening tone, “You are gonna learn discipline and respect, and I’m afraid if you try and continue to resist this, things are gonna get very tough for you these next few days, young man.”

And with that, him and Jeremy marched out of the living room, picked up their bags from the hallway and headed upstairs to their new bedroom, leaving their bound and silenced captive alone in the living room with his thoughts.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

well... the big and bulky dudes try to made his best effort to made the things in the goodand easy mode as posible... the kiddo wanna the hard way
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Awesome chapter! I loved the tight hogtie and how Andrew and Jeremy treat theri victim :twisted: The more strict they are, the better...

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Loved the bondage in this.
Particularly like the way the captives speak to Jake. It’s very menacing. Really like the term kiddo. It’s so undermining.

I hope the boy is untied and retied. Love to hear what he has to say when he’s calmed down.
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Smythdean wrote: 8 months ago Loved the bondage in this.
Particularly like the way the captives speak to Jake. It’s very menacing. Really like the term kiddo. It’s so undermining.

I hope the boy is untied and retied. Love to hear what he has to say when he’s calmed down.

The men definitely know how to make Jake feel inferior compared to them :lol: Thanks for your feedback!

[/quote]
squirrel wrote: 8 months ago Awesome chapter! I loved the tight hogtie and how Andrew and Jeremy treat theri victim :twisted: The more strict they are, the better...

Definitely more strictness to come ;) Thanks for commenting!

[/quote]
alkaid_ wrote: 8 months ago well... the big and bulky dudes try to made his best effort to made the things in the goodand easy mode as posible... the kiddo wanna the hard way
Thanks for your comment! Jake’s definitely gonna learn a lot of things the hard way later in the story…
Footsub123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Footsub123 »

@liam_678 This is a really fun story, can't wait to see what happens next. I love how you've described the bondage scenes. Also, I hope Andrew's socks make an appearance at some point lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome continuation @liam_678! Great pacing and nice descriptions throughout. A natural-sounding dialogue is really critical to my enjoyment of a story, and this here ticks all my boxes.

I must concur with @Footsub123. Really hope our resident troublemaker is forced to chew on Andrew's, Jeremy's or his father Will's socks at some point. That certainly would go a long way into teaching the runt some humility 8-)

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well my money is on Jake not getting the full extent of his predicament and he will act out for sure :lol:

Now what do you think Andrew and Jeremy will think of that? More importantly, I wonder what they believe are appropriate tools to curb Jake's troubling behaviours.... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Great start! I cant wait for more sir!
liam_678
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by liam_678 »

Thank you @alkaid_ @squirrel @Smythdean @Footsub123 @bondagefreak @socjuc and @Lovethemsocks for all your all awesome comments on Chapter 2! Really is encouraging to see you all enjoying the story. Enjoy Chapter 3!

Chapter 3

Jake made muffled groans into his gag as he lay quietly on the carpet in his hogtie.

‘How the hell has this managed to happen?!’ he thought to himself, ‘I’m being held captive in my own house by two men I have never met before. Why did my dad do this to me?!’

His anger began to rise inside of him again.

‘It’s Friday evening and they’re not gonna be home till late Monday night! That’s three fucking days, and that’s if they don’t decide to stay out there for longer! There’s got to be a way I can escape, there’s no way I’m being held prisoner in my own home for that long.’

Many minutes later, Jake heard the loud, heavy footsteps of the two giants coming back down the stairs. He watched as Andrew and Jeremy re entered the living room and knelt down in front of him, staring straight into his eyes.

“You okay kid? Nice to see you’ve calmed down a bit” Jeremy said with a grin.

Jake ignored him and stared down at the floor, still pissed off over his current predicament.

“Right” Andrew said assertively, “Me and Jeremy are gonna go have some dinner. All that wrestling with you earlier worked us up quite an appetite. You wanna join us for some grub?”

Jake hesitated for a moment.

But he eventually came to his senses and realised that there didn’t seem to be a much better option available.

‘Anything’s better then staying tied up in this god awful position’ he thought, ‘Besides, the sooner I go along with whatever these guys want me to do, the sooner I can try and make a run for it sometime soon when they’re not looking and go crash at a mate’s house until my folks are back.’

He nodded back at the two men.

“Alright” Andrew replied, “We’re gonna untie you now so me can move you into the dining room. But I swear, you try even the slightest sign of an attempt to escape and we’ll make sure you’re kept tied up like that until the morning. Do you understand boy?”

Jake gave a timid nod back. These men clearly meant business. He knew he would need to be as careful as possible when attempting to escape.

Jeremy and Andrew went to work untying the teenager from his rope bonds. After about 30 seconds, he was completely free and lifted onto his feet. Then, locking Jake’s arms within their own muscular ones, the two men marched him out of the living room, going across the hallway and then into the dining room. Jake was still gagged with the cloth and duct tape so was unable to ask any questions whilst they moved him to their next location.

They brought him over to where the dining table was and sat him down on one of the chairs, before Andrew walked back out into the hallway again to retrieve his black bag.

Jeremy stood closely behind the chair, ensuring the teen couldn’t try and make a run for it again like last time.

This was actually crossing Jake’s mind however. He realised he was completely free and not held down by anything or anyone.

‘Surely if I’m quick, I can get through the door into the backyard and jump over the fence to the street. The door to the yard is only about 10 metres from here. I can outrun these guys, can’t I? I only need 6 seconds tops to sprint from here to the backyard and then once I jump over the fence, I’m free. I can do this, right?’

His heart began to race.

‘I can do this… I can do this…’

He planted his feet firmly on the ground, getting himself ready to bolt out of the chair.

‘3…2…1…’

But suddenly his hopes of escape were quickly put to a stop, as Andrew re entered the dining room and dropped the black bag onto the floor next to Jake.

‘Fuck! I took too long.’

Andrew bent down, reached into the bag and began pulling out thick, tough coils of rope.

‘What?! They’re gonna tie me up again?!’

Alarmed, Jake rose to his feet but before he was even able to stand fully upright, Jeremy placed his big, beefy hands on top of the boy’s shoulders and forced him back down into his chair.

“You’re not going anywhere Jakey boy” Jeremy chuckled, keeping his giant hands firmly planted on top of the kid’s shoulders.

The man was so strong, it felt like gym weights holding Jake down to the chair.

The seventeen year old let out a frustrated groan into his gag as he looked over and watched as Andrew pulled out the last coil of rope from the bag and placed it on the floorboards.

He was super pissed about his missed opportunity of freedom just now. He didn’t know when, or if even, the next chance to escape would present itself.

It was probably a good thing he was gagged right now, or he would have said a lot of things that the two men would have most likely made him regret.

“Sorry kiddo but until you’ve gained our trust, you’re staying tied down so we can keep a close eye on you” Andrew said, as he went round behind Jake, “Now cross your wrists behind the chair.”

Jake hesitated, causing Andrew to start becoming impatient.

“Or perhaps if you’re still unwilling to cooperate, we can put you back in that hogtie you were in just now. Of course after about an hour, you’ll start to get a few cramps and aches here and there, but if you’d rather that then -“

Jake quickly did as he was told and crossed his wrists behind the chair. There was no way he was willing to go back to that uncomfortable and god awful hogtie.

Andrew chuckled, knowing his manipulative persuading had worked, and began tying Jake’s wrists together with a thick coil of rope.

Once they were tied together, they were then secured to the back of the chair by more rope, keeping the boy from being able to move his wrists by even an inch in any direction.

After about five minutes, his upper arms, torso, thighs and ankles were also secured to the chair, ensuring that, apart from some very subtle wiggling, he was completely immobilised from the neck down.

Once Andrew was satisfied with his rope work, he stood up and looked down at his tied up captive.

“There” he grinned, ruffling the boy’s wavy hair, “Nice and comfy.”

He then turned to Jeremy.

“Will said there was some leftovers in the fridge that we could have tonight. You mind go heating that up and bringing it over?”

“Yeah no worries mate” Jeremy replied, “You sure you’ll be okay staying with this little twerp?”

“Pffft look at him” Andrew chuckled, “He’s not exactly gonna cause much trouble like that is he?”

Jeremy chuckled back before heading over towards the kitchen that joined up at the other end of the living room.

“Now” Andrew said, staring down at his young captive with cold eyes, “Whilst we’re waiting on our food, allow me to explain the plan for the next few days…”

Jake gulped. This couldn’t be good…
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

So I think these dudes are relishing their job and power over Jake... with what they say and how they manipulate Jake into compliance....

I am wondering what Jake is in for, and looking forward to the continuation!..however will be away for a bit, so I will have to wait ... :x
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

i can imagine jake never imagine how bad would be his weekend...

and if the things are running bad could be turning in the worst way :D :D :D :D

hope andrew say "well kiddo... that will be the deal... you gonna spent all the weekend tied up and gagged.. if you behave we let you can watch some tv or something... if not we keep you blindfoled until dadcome back
Lovethemsocks
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lovethemsocks »

Jake is in for none hell of a weekend I dont think he will enjoy 😆. I wonder if he will get to meet Andrews socks that he was already teased about
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story, really wonder what the two hunks have in store for Jake...

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Going well so far
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Can’t wait to hear what jake has to say when he gets that gag off. Though I doubt it’ll be out long

Intrigued to know the men’s plan for the boy
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hope to hear from you soon @liam_678
You've been pretty quiet these past few weeks. Still looking forward to the next update!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic