A sisters Favour M/FF

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A sisters Favour M/FF

Post by WyattW5 »

Story idea by Mask6185

Daryl was sitting at home in the living room playing video games when his sister Caitlin and her BFF Vanessa entered the house, carrying a blue bag he hadn't seen before.
Keeping to his game, Daryl braced himself for the sound of blaring boy-band music and giggles. He figured they were returning from volleyball - they were both wearing long sleeve Under Armour shirts which clung damply to the contours of their bodies, along with black tights and white ankle socks.
It didn't bother Daryl at all when they didn't call out to him as they walked by on their way upstairs. Absorbed in a difficult game sequence, he absently figured they had other things on their mind.

He made it through one level and then another before it suddenly struck him - he had been playing for an hour and a half, and in all that time no sounds had came from upstairs.
Curiosity getting the better of him, Daryl paused his game and walked up towards their door. Seeing it slightly ajar, he drew a little closer, but all he could hear was muffled talking and mumbling along with shuffling sounds.
Whatever, Daryl thought. Walking away, and now tired of his game, he went down the hall to his room. Grabbing his football, he turned the television on to watch something. As the sound came on, the muffled voices from the other room suddenly became louder, seemingly calling out to him, though he couldn't quite make out the words.
Returning to his sister's room he opened the door. He looked in, and his eyes went wide with surprise.
The two girls were both on the floor. Vanessa, wearing a dark blue skin-tight shirt and black tights, had her wrists tied together in front of her by a rope, and her ankles tied together by a similar rope. As she looked up to him, a blue bandana was wrapped around her mouth. Turning to Caitlin in her grey long-sleeve shirt, her chest was pressed out and her ankles tied together as she was tied to a floor post of the bed.

The girls were side by side and wriggling around, but didn't seem very panicked about their predicament. Daryl walked over to Vanessa, lowering the bandana.
“I'm guessing you two did this on purpose?”
She nodded, slightly embarrassed, looking to Caitlin. “We were reading stories about being tied up. -We wanted to see if we could do it to ourselves well enough that we couldn't get free.”
Daryl nodded, his suspicions confirmed. “It's hard to make yourself helpless when you tie yourself up and still do things safely.” Caitlin gave off a slightly muffled "mmm-hmm" in agreement, and Daryl reached over to slide the bandana down from her lips.
Meanwhile Vanessa had turned her glance to Daryl and was studying him for a second. Then she looked back at her friend.
“Cait, Your brother seems to know about this stuff, maybe he can help us?”

Daryl opened his mouth and then closed it again. Were they really asking him to tie them up? Well, Vanessa was, anyway. Would his sister go for it?
He stepped back thinking about it. Then Caitlin spoke up.
“I’ll help you with your homework and I’ll let you choose the family movie this week, please do us this favour?”
Daryl took a deep breath and then nodded. He turned to Vanessa who smiled.
“You help us, I think I can help you with something...”
A little startled to hear this, Caitlin looked at her friend uncertainly.

“Alright Vanessa, I will start with you first.”
The rope around her hands looked quite loose. Standing her up, he untied it, and then sat her on the bed to check her ankles. They had been tied just as meekly.
With knowledge of simple rope ties he doubled the rope, circled it around both ankles, and threaded it between itself. He pulled it tight, and circled around her ankles a few more times. Then he wrapped it between them three times with a cinch and a knot. Her ankles were now secure.
He started looking around to see what other binding materials he could find, but Caitlin was way ahead of him.
“There's more rope in the blue bag,” she interceded.
Daryl went over to grab it. Peering inside, his eyebrows rose - the bag was almost full with bundles of more rope. Well prepared, he thought, and grinned.
Taking two coils, he knelt down at Vanessa's feet once more, tying the ropes above and below her knees. Now and then, he would glance up to check out her bosom, which from his angle below her was protruding rather substantially, he noted with pleasure.
When he was done with her legs, he got up, and gently turned her around, face-down onto the bed. Pulling her hands behind her, he tied them together, and then applied a rope around her elbows. He stepped back to survey his work, and smiled, liking what he saw.

Reaching out to her, he pulled her to an upright position, sitting on the edge of the bed facing him. “Are you good?” he asked.
She tested her bonds experimentally, then with more energy.
“These are super tight!” turning to Caitlin with an amazed look, then back to Daryl. “How did you know how to do this?”
Daryl smiled. “A magician never reveals his secrets. Now, would you like a proper gag?”
She nodded vigorously. “Yes please.”
Just the right attitude, Daryl thought. Grabbing the bag, he rummaged through it and found a roll of white cloth-like tape. The two girls eyed him narrowly as he approached them once more.
As he passed by Caitlin, he bent down and undid the knot of her bandana gag, and then abruptly stuffed the whole thing into her mouth, catching her by surprise. "Keep that in there for a moment," he said. She mumbled into the cloth.
Turning to Vanessa, he was pleased to see her open her mouth with anticipation. After inserting her bandana, Daryl took the tape, telling her to bite down on one end. He wrapped the tape around once as a cleave gag, then a second time around her bottom lip and a third time around the top, and finally a fourth for extra support around the whole gag.

Having finished with Vanessa, Daryl plopped himself down on the ground next to his sister.
He said smiling, “I kind of like this having my older sister at my mercy." She grunted. "But a deal is a deal, I will tie you properly.”
Untying her bonds to the bedpost, he sat her up on the bed next to Vanessa. Taking some blue wrapping tape he finished off her gag, cleave gagging her before wrapping it around three more times. Then he tied her at her ankles, knees, elbows and wrists, the same way he had done with Vanessa.

He grinned, looking at the two friends sitting next to each other and tied identically. As they shifted around in their bonds, he considered for a minute. Then he pulled some more ropes from the bag.
“I just have a few more ropes to add to you girls, to give you some extra support.”

He wasn't sure how the girls would like his final ideas, so he decided to move quickly. He tugged Vanessa a little away from Caitlin, then suddenly spun her around and pushed her face-down onto the bed once more. Raising her feet off the ground, he shoved her further onto the bed's surface and she gave a little yelp. Then he pushed her feet up to her hands with only a few inches separating them and connected them securely with one of his ropes. He repeated the procedure with Caitlin.
The bondage was tight, especially for Vanessa who was bustier and less flexible than his sister. They grunted and groaned viciously into their gags in protest, but Daryl was enjoying the sight laid out before him. He strove to keep his voice impassive, betraying none of the excitement he was feeling.
“You two wanted to be helpless, so that's what I'm doing. Now, let me make you two a little more close.”
He turned them onto their sides so that they were facing each other, and pulled Vanessa next to his sister. Taking another rope he wrapped it around their backs and through their armpits, so that they were bundled together face to face. As he wrapped another rope around their hips, they both tried to look up at him and grunted quizzically.
“Now you two can -" he made a little motion with his hands. This led to an explosion of indignant protests as the girls caught his meaning. "-Oh come now, you think I didn’t hear what happened at your last slumber party?”
Caitlin and Vanessa looked at each other and then started giggling. They gag-talked a little before kissing each other through the vet wrap.

Daryl sat down in the corner to watch them. He took his phone out and snapped a few pictures of the girls kissing and a few minutes of video while they laid there just talking. Then he reminded them that they had wanted to see if they could escape on their own, and suggested that they give it a try. Without hesitation, they both began to strain against the ropes. Tied together as they were, they thrashed against each other, and grunted with exertion.
They were clearly enjoying their situation and Daryl kept them tied up for almost an hour and a half. As the time went on and their grunts began to turn into moans and whines of discomfort, he released them first from the ropes lashing them together, and later on from their strict hogties, so that they would periodically feel some sense of relief; he just wanted to draw out the whole tie-up as long as he possibly could.

When he finally untied them completely, he was a little concerned about how they would react, but both girls seemed thrilled (and somewhat overwhelmed) by the experience. Vanessa had to go home and Caitlin walked with her to the door, giving her a peck on the cheek, before Vanessa tugged at Daryl to come outside with her for her final goodbye.
When they were out of view, she pounced on him, clutching him and taking a hungry kiss from his lips. Then, taking his hand, she guided it gently down to her bottom allowing him a final grab.
“Keep tying us up like that, and maybe soon you can have some more,” she whispered through the kiss.

fin
Mask6185 I hope you enjoy.
Last edited by WyattW5 5 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
JohnnyRockets
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JohnnyRockets »

I really like your stories! :-)
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Wish I had a sister like that.
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Wish I had a sister like that.
I do have a sister like that, though we don't play together. And I'm so glad I found these stories!
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Great story.
Blindman
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Blindman »

Great story! I once had a girlfriend who kind of pissed me off so I pulled her across my lap and gave here a few smacks. She looked at me and giggled. But I was too young and stupid to connect the dots so it never happened again.
alex86
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by alex86 »

Love the "brother ties sister".
Daryll is my new hero.
Very well written.
Encore !!!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic