Payback - Overkill? (FF/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Payback - Overkill? (FF/M)

Post by guardian741 »

James feverishly tugged at the ropes keeping him in a strict hogtie in his own apartment while his younger sister laughed and taunted him.

“You didn't think I'd get you back after that last prank, did ya, bro?” the 19 year old taunted and she's stood in front of him with her hands on her hips.

“MMMMPHMMPH!”

“What's that?” the teenager taunted while cupping her hand near her ear “you're really enjoying my gym socks? That's great! I made sure to do a vigorous 2-hour work just for you!”

James groaned as the sour/bitter taste in his mouth confirmed what his sister was saying. The socks freshly packed into his mouth were damp, initially salty and gave way to a bitter aftertaste. The muskiness reminding him of an old shoe. The layers of duct tape wrapped around his mouth ensured those socks weren't going anywhere.

“LMMMM MMM GMMPH!”

“No... I don't think I will.” His sister said in a taunting way, “I think I'll make you smell my feet instead, though!”

James' eye widened in horror as he saw his sister's blue-painted toes lift off the ground and move towards his face.

“MMMMPH! OHMMM MM GMMMMPH!” James shouted, then groaned as her sister's toes hit their mark and rested up against his nose, giving him his first whiff of her putrid feet. James jerked his head away, but with being hogtied, couldn't put much distance between his face and his sister's feet. Her toes quickly found their way to his nose again.

His sister laughed hysterically as she watched her brother make disgusted groans and desperately try to avoid the smell of her feet after an afternoon at the gym.

“Stop complaining and smell my feet” James' sister jeered as her foot roamed his face, her toes poking into his eyes, ears, nose and forehead as she shook his head.

After a solid 10 minutes, she finally relented and shared,

“I think I'm going to leave you for your girlfriend to find... hopefully you've been good to her lately! Bye bro!”
She blew him a kiss as she slid her gym shoes back on and left his apartment.

James was left hogtied on the floor, grateful to be done with smelling his sister's feet, but frustrated that his sister left him so helplessly tied. And perhaps even more frustrated that she left her awful gym socks packed in his mouth. James tried to get comfortable in his uncomfortable tie as he waited for his girlfriend to get home, the taste of the socks a horrible reminder as to how significantly he got owned by his sister.
His girlfriend – a lawyer – finally got home an hour later. She walked into the apartment and quickly saw her boyfriend trussed up tightly on their living room floor and she smiled,

“Well hi, sweetie. How's your day going?”

Jame's girlfriend – sara -was a smoke show – she was a 5'10 blonde with striking blue eyes and a slim figure, but had toned-enough arms and core that suggested her time in the gym meant she could probably kick your ass. Those eyes that James normally found so endearing reflected more of a sly, devilish nature today – it was clear she enjoyed seeing him in this position.

“MMMPMPH MMPH!” James pleaded

“Yeah, your sister texted me that she left a present for me at the apartment... I see what she meant now.”

“MMMPHMMMMPHKMPH!”

Sara walked over to her bound boyfriend and pulled on some of the ropes, inspecting them.

“Boy, she's really got you tied, huh? You must have really pissed her off”

“MMMMMMM” James groaned, frustrated that his girlfriend was so amused and not prioritizing ungagging him.

“You know, it might be nice to spend some quality time together, you know? Relax and have some fun?” Sara teased as she pinch-tickled James' side, laughing at how little he could squirm away. James' heart sunk as he did not like the direction this one-sided conversation was going.

His girlfriend pulled him the 2 ft over to the coach – ignoring his muffled complaints – then turned on the tv and sat on the couch, kicking off her black heels, to reveal her red painted toes.

“Ahhhh, much better” Sara sighed, “my feet have been killing me – I've been on them almost all day”

Almost immediately, Sara kicked both of her feet onto the side of James' face, pressing his head to the floor. The smell of Sara's feet wafted to James' nose in only seconds, the pungent aroma of her feet fresh out of shoes making his face twist up.

“MMMMMPH, MMMPPH MPMPPMPMMMPGGGMMMM!” James begged through his gag – still tasting unpleasant – for Sara to move her sweaty.

His pleas fell on deaf ears as she ignored him and being rambling on about her day.

“I had a client today that was in for his 3rd DUI, but then got frustrated with ME that he wasn't offered a better deal and just went off, but of course I just had to sit there and smile politely when on the inside I was thinking of all....

James groaned again as he discovered that his girlfriend's stories were even less fun to listen to while her stinky feet were in his face.
As Sara continued on about her day, she began absent-mindedly rubbing her feet in Jame's face; sometimes back-and-forth, sometimes roaming a foot through his hair. His least favorite was her toes grabbing at his nose, then wiggling over his nose, bringing the stench of her foot to it's strongest level.

'MMMMM” James groaned in defeat.

James' girlfriend turned her attention from the TV for a moment and asked James,

“How's it goin' down there, sweetie?”

“MMMMMMPH!”

“Hopefully my feet don't smell too bad” she said innocently as if she hadn't spend the last half hour forcing her boyfriend to smell her feet.

“Maybe you'll think harder next time you think about pissing off a woman, huh?” Sara taunted, then cupped her toes over James' nose. “Smell it!” She demanded.

This continued on for another half hour or so – James helplessly tied up under his girlfriend's feet while she rubbed them in his face and talked about her day.

Finally, she said “Let's remove that gag”.

James was elated as she began unwinding the tape from his mouth and eventually pulling out his sister's now-drenched socks.

“Bllech!” Jame spat trying to get the tape out of his mouth. “You couldn't have done that earlier?!” James protested.

“It was nice to have you quiet” Sara calmly replied. “But I didn't ungag you for talking. Open.”

“What do you m-AUGH! NOOAMM MMPmMMMMPH!” James' protested were, once again, quickly silenced, this time by his girlfriend shoving her foot into his mouth – just barely fitting all 5 toes in.

“MMMGMGPMMh” James protested as the salty/bitter taste flooded his mouth. He tried to pull his head away, but his bondage restricted much movement and Sara's foot followed his head shaking.

“How's that taste, baby?” Sara said with a chuckle. “Way better than your sister's socks, right?”

James wasn't so sure; Sara's foot tasted awful in a DIFFERENT way – he was still desperate for it to leave his mouth. Sara seemed quite intent on keeping it in his mouth.

Sara watched TV with a grin on her face, enjoying the fact that her boyfriend was struggling with the taste in his mouth. She continued taunting him,

“Shhhh, keep sucking”

She wiggled her toes in his mouth for good measure, laughing when he groaned. Throughout her episode she grabbed his tongue between her first two toes, laughing at the feeling of his tongue desperately trying to escape.

FINALLY, after her episode, she removed her stinking foot from his mouth, giving him his first untainted breath in awhile.

“I think I'm just about done with you, sweetie. I had a nice time tonight.”

“Ugh” James exhausted, still disgusted by the taste lingering in his mouth, “please just let me go now”.

“Oh, no sweetie. I texted your sister that I was done with you – she asked if she could come back over to tie you to a chair and give you a makeover. I said that'd be fine."

“WHAT?! NO! Let me go!” James shouted as he pulled hard against the ropes binding him – making no progress.

“Stop being such a baby” Sara taunted, while poking his mouth with her big toe. James violently jerked his head away, afraid she was trying to shove her toes in his mouth again.

“C'mon, this is far enough. This is getting me back WAY worse than I got her!” James pleaded.

“No more talking” his girlfriend said as she began shimmying down her purple panties.

“What are you doing?” James asked wide-eyed. “Don't you DARE! DON'T YOU – DAUGGMMMM MMMMPH!”

James was cut off by Sara stuffing her panties into his mouth, using her finger to poke them into every corner of his mouth while taunting him,

“Mmmmm, yummy.”

Before James could spit them out, Sara had clamped her foot over his mouth – once again, forcing him to endure their smell – and grabbed the roll of tape his sister had left on the floor. Sara removed her foot and wrapped the tape around his mouth, several times.

“MMMMMMMMP” James groaned as the taste of his girlfriend's panties filled his mouth. While it was the least offensive-tasting gag he had today, it was still not pleasant, and it was VERY humiliating.

“There ya go. Nice fresh gag for you.” Sara said as she watched James grimace at the taste and half heartedly pulled at his bonds.

“Try not to miss me,” Sara said as she pressed her toes against James' nose one more time – earning a muffled shout and a head-jerk from him.

“MMMMMPH!”

Sara then left to go enjoy a bubble bath after a long day.

James laid hogtied on his living room floor, enduring the taste of his girlfriend's worn panties waiting in horror for the return of his sister and everything she had planned for him.

(Probably won't continue this one... but it's fun to let your imagination wander!)
IAmTheWalrus77
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IAmTheWalrus77 »

So sexy and humiliating, it's always a delight to read your stuff.
It would be great to read these characters one more time in the future.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic