What Megan Walked In On (FF/M) Chapter Three Added 8/30

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

What Megan Walked In On (FF/M) Chapter Three Added 8/30

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

Chapter One

Well, I didn't expect it to turn out this way. I was expecting my friend Megan to show up a little later in the day then she did so I asked a model I knew named Tara to come over and tie me up for an hour. Tara was in her early thirties, with black hair and hazel eyes, a little under 5'6". We had known each for a few years. Tara was a bondage model who occassionally did sessions so she was delighted to oblige me and put me in a restrictive hogtie. Just comfortable enough but still. She also wrapped microfoam tape around my head to keep me quiet, then added a blindfold. I must have zoned out--I do that when I'm comfortably tied up because the next thing I knew Tara was whispering in my ear "time to be untied". I gave a little sigh of disappointment as I felt her undoing the hogtie rope. No sooner had I been able to lower my legs than I heard a knock on the door.

"Were you expecting anyone?" Tara asked.

I could only answer with an "Mmmmph".

She got up and walked over to the door and opened it a crack. She had never met Megan before, but I told her about her from time to time.

"Oh, you must be Megan," I could hear Tara saying. "Happy to meet you. I'm Tara. Since you're here, you can take care of him. I have a shoot to go to."

Before I could protest she tossed a "see ya" my way and was out the door. All got very silent as I heard the door shut.

Megan didn't know I was into bondage. Truth be told, I occasionally wondered what she would look like tied up and gagged. I also wondered what she would do with me tied up. But this wasn't the way I wanted to find out.

It was really still and quiet in the room. I wondered if Megan saw me, freaked and left already.

Finally, I heard a very awkward sounding "Um...Jeff...?"

I sat up and looked around, but the blindfold prevented me from seeing where she was. I didn't know what to say. Then again, with the microfoam wrapped around my head, I couldn't say anything. After what seemed like forever, Megan finished her question.

"Are you okay?"

I thought about it for a moment. I wasn't sure if I was okay. Physically I was fine. But I didn't know quite how I felt at this moment with Megan seeing me like this. At least I was clothed, wearing black khakis and a T-Shirt. I finally nodded.

I could hear her walk over to me. She seemed to be examining how I was tied and gagged. I wondered if she was considering where to start untying me. If she was, she decided to start with the blindfold as I could feel her untying it. When I came off, I blinked and looked up at her.

Megan was in her mid-thirties, a few years younger than me, with brown hair that she liked to keep braided. She was wearing my favorite sundress to see her in. I had shamefully wondered what it would be like to tie her up while she was wearing it.

Megan looked at me curiously as if trying to decide what to do next.

"Mmmph?" was all I could muster.

Her fingers reached for the end of the tape at the side of my neck, then stopped as she touched it.

To Be Continued...
Last edited by TiedAndTaped3D 8 months ago, edited 2 times in total.
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

CHAPTER TWO

Megan pulled her fingers away from the tape.

"I--um--have to use the bathroom," she quickly said.

Moments later I heard the bathroom door shut. I listened to hear if she was laughing or crying but I couldn't hear anything coming from the bathroom. I tried to slip out of my bonds before she came back in, but it was no use. When Tara ties you up, you stay tied up. I was embarrassed and a little scared that this would cause irreparable damage to my friendship with Megan. Finally, she came back into the room.

She grabbed a kitchen chair and dragged it to in front of me and sat down. She was looking at me in curiosity. I sat still as could be, wishing I wasn't like this. The silence was too awkward for me. After what seemed like eternity, she spoke.

"I'm going to take the tape off and then we're going to have a talk."

I didn't like the sound of that but what could I do?

She got up, went behind me, and started unwinding the tape, being careful not to pull my hair as she did. Finally, when it was off, she sat back down in front of me.

"First off, who was that?" She asked.

"Her name is Tara. She's a friend of mine who ties me up from time to time."

"Not a prostitute?"

"No! Definitely not!" I didn't want to mention that Tara was, in fact, a bondage model.

She seemed to accept that.

"And how long have you been like this?"

"Oh, about an hour."

She shook her head. "No. I mean how long have you been into being tied up?"

I had to think about it for a moment. "Probably since I was a kid," I admitted.

"I was into being tied up when I was a kid, too," she said. "I guess I just grew out of it."

"I guess I didn't." I felt even more embarrassed. "I thought you were coming later."

"I sent you a text saying I was done early and on my way."

"When was that?"

"About half an hour ago."

"I was kinda tied up."

She laughed at that. "Oh, Jeff! What are we going to do with you?"

"Untie me?"

What she said next really threw me. She just shook her head and said, "Not yet, I think."

TO BE CONTINUED...
TiedAndTaped3D
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedAndTaped3D »

CHAPTER THREE

I could barely believe it.

"Not yet, I think."

She had been looking at the roll of Microfoam tape Tara had left on the end table. She looked at me and smiled, then reached over and grabbed the tape.

"Since you like being this way, I'm not going to ruin your fun," she grinned.

Before I could say anything, she was wrapping the tape around my head again.

I was so confused right now. I was sure I had ruined our friendship and yet here she was, taping my mouth up with a devilish look on her face.

"Mmmph?"

She smoothed it down then put the blindfold back on me. I didn't know what to do at this point. I felt her sit down next to me.

"I'm gonna watch a show for while. Give me three straight "mmmphs" if you need out."

She flipped on the TV and started watching an episode of The Big Bang Theory. I looked in her direction, which was silly since the blindfold kept me from looking at her. She laughed that lovely laugh of hers as she watched the show. I couldn't see it but I laughed at some of the verbal humor. After a few minutes I decided to try to get loose again and started struggling quietly.

"You okay, Jeff?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Need out?"

I shook my head, even though I was trying to get out.

"Want to do it on your own, huh?" she laughed. "Okay. If you get out, I'll let you tie me up."

I was stunned again. But then again, she suddenly gave me motivation to really try to get loose.

TO BE CONTINUED...
TapeBondage123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TapeBondage123 »

Great story! I hope he can get free so Megan can have her turn!
Duct tape will fix that cut under your nose.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Lovely story! Like the short chapters.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

great story, wonder how will he tie Megan up if got free
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

@TiedAndTaped3D well did you get out without her help?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic