The TUG Book (various M/m)final part added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The TUG Book (various M/m)final part added

Post by Beppejolly »

This is my first story here.I hope You'll enjoy it.

For those who are not familiar with TUGs (tied up games)like Peter,a 12 years old children who looked hidden in a closet of a small room,that vision would been crazy: his friend Charlie(who had his same age) was infact laying down,wearing his pajamas,on the floor in a small carpet, tied in a very strict hogtie that seem very unconfortable
despise the high flexibility of the boy.
His arm were tied in a boxtie and his hands were also put in a reverse pray position just behind his head.The knees were also tied above and below as well as his ankles connected with a rope to the wrists,closing the hogtie.That last rope was also bent with a small cable connected to a hook in the ceiling of the room arching and lifting a bit his body.

For the distribuition of the weight(and to keep his body definitely arched and lifted)small ropes were tied on his shoulders and knees to the same hook.That prevent the boy to moving around crawling.

A selfmade ballgag (made with a big sock and a tennis ball) was placed in his mouth sealed with ductape on his lips that made him droll.The gag was connected with a tiny rope to the cable that arched his body pulling his head backward and make the rest putting the chin on the floor impossible.

To endure this position his captor(and brother)put pillows over his head and knees every 10 minutes lowering the tension of the ropes.

Despise this was obvious that Charlie absolutely couldn't free himself(not alone precisely)even if he tried every trick he knew and not only because the knots are placed in unreaceable positions but even because his hands were SEALED!Infact every hand held a small ball encircled with a ton of duct tape making them useless spheres.

For mocking him even more even his feet were taped together with all toes tied with shoelaces and connected with a rope on his waist making his feet bend a bit.That was incredibly overkill!

Peter couldn't even imagine that when Charlie said that, after his brother's bind He won't move even a finger this was literally true!Infact his helder brother when was younger wrote with an old friend a particular notebook( The TUG book) that contain many methods to tie someone up perfectly.

Charlie tried many times the challenges of his brother but failed miserably.And those binds were only
a level five-six in a scale from 1 to 10 as Thomas said!

The role of Peter was clear:to hide himself in the hut were the two brother made their challenges and free Charlie when his brother Thomas would leave him alone.

Unfortunately for Charlie Peter was not able with the knots that were too tight to loose even with his teeth.Charlie couldn't even be ungagged to prevent his brother to discover Peter,checking the knots every 10 minutes.30 minutes to 40 passed and nothing changed:Charlie was still in that carpet able only to slightly swinging himself as his brother predicted.But at the end,finally Peter understood something in the mumbling of Charles,who pointed a drawer in a table.

Inside the drawer there were a pair of big scissors:that was genial,infact Thomas frisked well Charlie before the challenge but not the room!Unfortunately the boy couldn't reach it.But now was the time of the revenge,now the door of the small room it's opening?!?
What will happen to Charlie and Peter?
Last edited by Beppejolly 7 months ago, edited 9 times in total.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome to the League of TuGs Writers.
May I gently suggest that a space between paragraphs would assist readers.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Done!What do you think about the story?
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for that.

A good first post. Do I spot a Francophone?
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
alkaid_
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by alkaid_ »

is this a kidna TuG tale anthology????

if that true, i wanna contributecontribute with that story

—-----------

A stormy night

Javi, did you see what time is it? Where’re you?

Yeap mom… I’m in Pablo’s home but the rain hasn’t stop yet.

You must be arrived at home since hour and a half and you can see it… you’re a smart kid, eh!

Yeap, ma, but like I sayed you, the rain hasn’t stop yet… and rain very hard.

But nothing Javi, you should already be in home!

But mama… what did you want I did? It’s being raining all the day. The time I got arrived at home all wet you be mad at me because I did’t stay inside during the rain, because I walk to home and ended all wet, remember… who understand you, mommy?

Don’t begin it Javi? But what are you waiting? I want you here!

Mama… i-t’s r-a-i-n-i-g… lot of raining, very hard raining. Also, at entrance where Pablo lives when rains so hard it always floods…and it stay like this for long hours… and still raining.

Well… then I say your father go for you?

Mom! Understand me! Its raining… It hasn’t stopped raining since 6pm and when the rain came down and I wanna to go home, the entrance at Pablo’s neighborhood was flooded. Why are you going to send my dad? He will not go on Pablo’s neighborhood and it’s still raining very hard.

So you call me to send your dad to go for you…

Mom! The rain will not going down… still raining and the rain hasn’t stop. You better let me spent the night here in Pablo’s house and I arrive at home tomorrow at morning.

Don’t begin Javi!

But mommy, … what did you want I do? It’s okay… I left Pablo’s home and arrive wet at home. That’s not matter, I go inside and cross the dirty water at neighborhood entrance and were Pablo lives.

No! No! No!... Don’t begin Javi…

But then, what I do, mommy?

It’s okay… But are you don’t say me what your friend is home alone?

Yeap mom… his parents went on a trip because their wedding anniversary… but his older brother is here.

I don´t want you sleep late!

No mam… that’s not gonna happen… Pablo´s brother needs wake up earlier because he gonna work and enter at 10.

And what time are you going to return at home?

Idk mommy… but Pablo’s bro sayed me he ride me near to home… so I think I arrive around at 11 by to late.

Ugh kid! And why don’t you answer the phone?

Because Pablo and me were playin in his living room but I left my phone charging in his room and I didn’t hear it.

How much times I tell you what you must keep the phone near to you and you can listen if I or your father call you?

Just like you who always answered my calls, mommy?

(Uncomfortable silence) Oh kid… but we will talk tomorrow, eh!

Yeap mom… see you tomorrow.

Javi only can hear the typical sound what his phone made when a call were hung up.

How intense is your mom!

Yeap… she always is like this…

Are you ready?

Javi moves his head saying yes. Javi can’t see whats happen around and in front of him, he only hear the sound what ducktape made when was ripped from the roll.

In a matter of seconds Javi felt the tape sealing his lips and round his neck and mouth some times. Maybe 5 times or maybe more times.

Javi had already being tied up just over 3 hours. And now he was going to spent the whole night like this. And his friend Pablo was also sharing the same fate.

A few hours earlier Pablo had challenge Javi to an escape challenge. Javi was beginning to be tied with ducktape by his friend when Alvaro, the 23 YO Pablo’s brother arrived at home and discovered the kids.

Alvaro ask to the kids what where they doing and later proposed to change the challenge. So Alvaro left the home for few minutes and when he returned he had several meters of rope and 2 more rolls of ducktape with him.

Alvaro tied the kids wrists and ankles, blind his eyes and gag them with ducktape and then sayed them they have a half hour to free by them self. The 13 years old kids began to protest and sayed it was shot time. So in the end they reached an agreement of 2 hour to finish the challenge. If anyone of both kids don’t escape, they gonna spent the whole night tied up and more restrained like a punishment.

Alvaro done it with lot of maliciously, plan a shot time for made the challenge at the beginning and later negotiate and accept more time. At in the end, he know the kids never going to be able to free by them self in 30 minutes or 12 hours. Alvaro was clever and very skilled at tying and hiding knots.

Thus the kids spent the 2 hours without being able to lossen a single knot. Alvaro celebrate and made fun of his lill bro and his friend. Javi expected Alvaro release him when he say he need to return to home, maybe this would be enough to be free. But Pablo start to demand he can’t left him alone.

Pablo and Javi were talking about to ask to her mother for left him spent time in his friend home and at the same time the kids began to hear the rain, a very hard rain. And the rain gave him the pretext for, at least, not getting in his home on time.

And whit the hard rain, who made the entrance of his friend neighborhood get flooded, was the perfect excuse for Javi to stay in his friend home all the night.

Alvaro take more rope to tied his lill bro and his friend more strict. Tied his arms to his torso and tied his legs from over and lower from the knees kids.

Pablo and Javi were ungagged for take the dinner and when Alvaro was gag his lil bro again he hear a strange noise. The 3 boys keep at silence until Javi say “mi phone”.

Alvaro went to his lil bro room and found the phone of his lil bro friend charging and watch an entrance call, 5 more lost calls and in the screen say “Mommy”.

Alvaro took the phone to the living room where the 2 kids were still staying and when the phone rang again he answer the phone and activate the speaker…

Alvaro gag Javi again. The kid know he his chance of free by himself were none. Javi felt Alvaro mede him standup and then he ended being carried over his older bro friend shoulder.

Javi felt something strange in his stomach, like when he was ride in La Medusa in Six Flags. A few moments later he ended lying over Pablo’s bed, and his friend at his side.

You know brats, if you can release by yourself I pay 500 pesos each one. Good luck and sleep tight.

The kids hear the sound of Pablo’s room switch were turning off. The 2 kids weren’t know they were head to head lying on the bed. But they try to speak with the other but they only can hear the mphhings from their gagged mouths.

At some time at the night they understood they must turn around to stay back to back ato try to help each other to release his bindings. And although they tried everything for several minutes, they couldn’t loosen a single knot.

So several minutes passed and the kids began to got to tired and at the end but ended up sleep.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I already know the second story is absolutely brilliant but the first is really incredible, come and tie me up absolutely when you feel like it lol
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago I already know the second story is absolutely brilliant but the first is really incredible, come and tie me up absolutely when you feel like it lol
Do you like it?Remember that this only the 5th-6th level of tying described in the book!You'll find many other interesting things in the future :twisted: !
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I can't wait to discover the next levels and if you want to close my huge mouth, don't hesitate lol
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago I can't wait to discover the next levels and if you want to close my huge mouth, don't hesitate lol
Now I'm a little busy but I can anticipate...a sack!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Oh shit sorry
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago Oh shit sorry
I'll post the new part as soon as possible.In any case for you
I think that a level 7 will be enough :mrgreen:
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Not sure especially for my very huge mouth lol, but I promise to try to test the gag with the tennis ball from the first chapter lol
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago Not sure especially for my very huge mouth lol, but I promise to try to test the gag with the tennis ball from the first chapter lol
Don't worry in the level 7 your mouth will be sealed very well as well as you!You'll see it in the next part of the story!
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

Beppejolly wrote: 7 months ago
The slave wrote: 7 months ago Not sure especially for my very huge mouth lol, but I promise to try to test the gag with the tennis ball from the first chapter lol
Don't worry in the level 7 your mouth will be sealed very well as well as you!You'll see it in the next part of the story!
Lol, that sounds ominous but fun
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

TTRising wrote: 7 months ago
Eh,eh,you'll see🙂🙂🙂🤐🤐🤐!
TTRising
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TTRising »

TTRising wrote: 7 months ago
Eh,eh,you'll see🙂🙂🙂🤐🤐🤐!
Well you seem to be a good writer so good fortune!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OMG now i can't wait for testing your new bondage and your new gag in your next chapter, if you wish we can discuss in a slightly more private place because I have a lot of ideas that I could submit to you if you want lol
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago OMG now i can't wait for testing your new bondage and your new gag in your next chapter, if you wish we can discuss in a slightly more private place because I have a lot of ideas that I could submit to you if you want lol
Give me the time to write it!
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

At your orders kidnapper lol
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago At your orders kidnapper lol
Where did you want to Talk?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Do you have telegram or Instagram or discord or even vk if you have
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago Do you have telegram or Instagram or discord or even vk if you have
I prefer via email :D
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

OK if you want but how will I know that you have received it? and that means I have to send you my email address

Or if you can you can send me a message private
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago OK if you want but how will I know that you have received it? and that means I have to send you my email address

Or if you can you can send me a message private
Where did I send you the message?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

on my profile it says that you can send me private messages
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic