The Big Match (M/m)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
KP Presents
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Big Match (M/m)

Post by KP Presents »

There’s not a lot to do in a small Scottish country village, and sixteen-year-old Corey knew that only too well as he walked down the high street. There was literally nothing to do – and although the Celtic game was on television that night, it was on Sky – and his parents had the TNT package only.

That bothered him, as a lifelong fan of the team, not been able to watch the game. The young man had short brown hair and was wearing a green top with blue jeans and trainers. He was wondering what he was going to do when he stopped and saw a man coming out of a bookmakers...

He was tall, thin, with greying red hair, and was wearing a leather jacket over a white t-shirt. Jeans and black shoes. Corey recognized him instantly – everyone in the village knew who Mr. Desniff was. Every community has one person that everyone knows is probably up to no good, and around there, that was Mr. Desniff.

Corey watched from a distance as the older man went to a grey van and opened the rear doors, before closing them again and heading into a pub. There was one thing that he had heard recently about Mr. Desniff – that he had managed to get a hold of a large number of Celtic shirts on the black market and was looking for a way to sell them on – discreetly.

A new team shirt was well out of Corey’s pocket range – but he had seen Mr. Desniff had not locked the rear doors of the van, and he was curious. On the one hand, was it really a good idea to try to look in there? On the other hand, who could it really hurt?

Eventually, he looked up and down the quiet street and then ran over, carefully opening the rear of the van and getting in as he closed the door behind himself. There were a large number of cardboard boxes, the top panels folded to keep them closed – and Corey’s eyes opened wide when he saw the green and white tops in their plastic bags.

Not just green and white – there were also the black tops with green trim, and the grey third strip tops. Corey felt as if he was in heaven – and then he heard the voice saying, “I’ll catch up with you tomorrow” and hurriedly closed the box, before hiding behind some of them. He thought he would be able to slip out- but when he heard a key turn, and then the doors open and close behind him, he sat down, feeling the vibrations as the van moved off.

This was not what he had intended, as the van moved off and he heard the radio playing – before there was a ringing sound. He could hear Mr. Desniff, but not what or who he was talking to.

“Yeah, I’m on my way – got the things you asked me to get, so I’ll drop them off before I make the delivery.

“Well, it could wait till tomorrow – just have the beers on ice by the time I get there.

“Right – thirty minutes tops.”

Corey sat with his arms round his knees, wondering where they were going, and how he was going to get out of this. He didn’t even have the courage to get his mobile phone out, in case Mr. Desniff heard him…

When the van eventually came to a stop, Corey sat quietly, listening as the van doors were unlocked and opened, and then closed again. After a few minutes, he slowly got up and got out of the van, closing the door as quietly as possible behind himself before he looked round.

“This isn’t the high street,” he said quietly to himself as he looked round the clearing, the trees surrounding him and reaching for the sky. There was an old building to one side, like an old gamekeeper’s cottage, and he could hear noise coming from it, but the only other sounds were the wind blowing through the trees, and the call of birds.

Corey only had one thing to say. “Shit…”

He had no idea where he was, no way to head back – as he noticed the sun was starting to set, Corey realized there was only one thing he could do – fess up. So, he gathered his courage, walked to the wooden door of the building, and knocked loudly.

When the door opened, he saw Mr. Desniff stare at him for a moment, before he said “I know you – I’ve seen you around the village. What the hell are you doing out here?”

Corey was turning red, and stammered “I’m really sorry Mr. Desniff – I just wanted to have a look at the shirts in your van, but you locked me in and drove off, and now I don’ know where I am.”

“I’ll tell you where you are boy,” the older man said as he pulled Corey into the hut, “you are in a shitload of trouble. Were you going to steal them?”

“NO – I mean no, Mr. Desniff. Like I said, I just wanted to see them, but now I’m here, and…”

“And now I have to figure out what to do with you – shit, shit, sh…”

“Clive – I see we have a guest.”

Corey turned his head to see a second man standing in the doorway of an internal room. He had greying hair and was wearing a denim shirt and jeans with black boots.

“Sorry Silas – seems I had a stowaway in the van. He…”

“Should not be shouted at like that,” Silas said as he folded his arms and smiled. “What’s your name kid?”

“Corey…”

“So, Corey – you wanted to see what my friend Clive was going to sell. You know what they say about curiosity and the cat?”

“I know – and I know I’m in real trouble,” Corey said, “but if Mr. Desniff can just take me back, I promise I won’t say anything…”

“Ah – now, I regret to say we may have to keep you here a while,” Silas said as he stood up and walked over. “Clive – lock the door, will you?”

“What’s going on,” Corey whispered as Mr. Desniff walked behind him and locked the outer door, pocketing the key as he smiled.

“Well, Corey,” Silas said as he looked at the boy, “the problem is, I escaped from the Bar-L yesterday – you may have heard about it on the news – and I’m afraid I am not going back. My friend Clive has arranged for me to leave the country tomorrow, and then he will disappear – but tonight, we are staying here.

“And now so are you – but you are a Celtic fan, right?”

“Yes….”

“Well, we are hooking a laptop up to the television to watch the game – and you can stay with us. But we need to take steps to ensure you cannot raise the alarm – Clive, fetch young Corey here a top from the van, will you?”

As Mr. Desniff unlocked the door and walked out, Corey said “what do you mean, not raise the alarm,” as the other man came back in.

“Put this on,” Silas said as he handed the top to Corey. He watched as the young boy removed his own top and pulled on the green and white striped football shirt, before Silas said, “step into the room.”

As he walked in, Silas put an old dining chair in front of the television and said “have a seat Corey – but as you do so, put your hands behind your back and between the slats of the chair back.”

Corey could now see the ropes on one side of the room, as he said “you don’t have to tie me up…”

“Yes, I do – for your safety and for ours,”

Corey looked at the two men and then sat down, feeding his arms between the slats and then sitting back as Mr. Desniff knelt behind him. He felt him bringing his wrists together, and then the rope rubbing on his bare flesh as he bound his wrists tightly together before securing them to the chair back.

He then wrapped more rope round Corey’s upper arms, forcing them against his sides before he took the rope down and around his upper body, securing him so tightly to the chair back that all he was able to do was squirm round. Nobody had even done this to him before, and it felt very strange…

Silas then knelt in front of him, and said “comfy, Corey?”

“I guess so – are you going to tie my legs as well?”

“Oh, we must,” Silas said as he doubled a length of rope over, and started to bind the young man’s ankles together as well.

“Can I ask – what were you in prison for?”

“Aggravated burglary – me and a couple of others took over the home of a betting shop owner, held his wife, son and daughter hostage, forced him to rob the place. The police caught me a week or so later.”

Corey looked at Mr. Desniff as Silas pulled the rope between his legs and tied the ends off, before starting to bind his legs together below his knees. “No, not him – the others got away with the money and are waiting for me to join them. Clive here is just an assistant, isn’t that right Clive?”

“Yes, Silas,” Mr. Desniff said as he folded a white cloth. Holding it in front of Corey’s mouth, he said do yourself a favour, kid – just let me put this in there and don’t try to fight me.”

“I won’t,” Corey said as he opened his mouth, Mr. Desniff pushing the rope in before he tied a white cloth over his mouth and round his head, then turned his attention to the laptop and the television. Corey tried to get as comfortable as he could as the game started, Silas and Mr Desniff sitting wither side of him on the couch behind as they all focused on the football field.

After a while, Corey found he was forgetting the fact he was bound and gagged, as Celtic played a blinder of a game against the other team…

There was something else happening as well – a feeling he realized usually happened when he watched some films on his own laptop or read some stories. He was aware of the throbbing at his crotch, and tried to hide it, grateful the two men were behind him.

He should have been scared, but he was not – in fact, he felt safer than at any other time, and he felt as if they men were not going to do anything else to him as he sat there.

“What are we going to do with him when the game is over Silas?”

“Let him go to the toilet have a drink – and then we secure him for the night…”

“Hchnntghhmm?”

“Not until we have a chance to get away…”

“Thank you,” Corey said as he came out of the small toilet, “so you are going to tie me up again?”

“We are – hands behind your back son.”

He nodded as Silas crossed and bound his wrists tightly together behind his back, and then wrapped more rope round him, forcing his arms against his sides as he formed one band round his upper arms, and one round his stomach.

“Good game?”

“Yes,” Corey said, “but I needed to go to the toilet.”

“For more than one reason I suspect.”

“How did you…” Corey grunted as the ropes were pulled tighter one more time, and then tied off.

“Experience – lie face down on the couch, Corey, this won’t take long.”

The young boy walked over as he said, “where did Mr. Desniff go?”

“To make his deliveries – he will be back in the morning.” Silas waited as Corey lay down, and then bound his legs together below his knees, cinching that binding, before he secured his ankles together and then pulled them back, tying them to his chest ropes before he rolled Corey over onto his side. The boy saw him peel a length of white tape from a roll and come over, pursing his lips as the tape was smoothed down over his mouth and jaw.

“Now, get some sleep – tomorrow we’ll leave you where someone can find you,” Silas said as he walked to the door.

“Fhnnkuhhh,” Corey mumbled as the light was turned off and he twisted round, feeling the throbbing again as his eyes slowly closed…

When he opened his eyes again, he was surprised to find himself lying on the floor of the empty rear of Mr. Desniff’s van. He was still tightly hogtied, but his top was under his head, and as he twisted round, he knew he still could not get free.

He had no idea what time it was, how long he had been out for, but he needed a drink, food, the toilet – so he tried to call for help, but all that came out was “Hllpmhmhhhh…”

So as the rear doors opened, and he saw the female constable staring at him, he turned even redder – and wriggled round to try and get her to free him quickly…
Read stories of ordinary women in peril at www.kppresents.com
Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Amazing story. Loved this concept so much.

Poor Corey held for being nosey
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Nice story. Nothing really bad happened, the criminals treated Corey decently, no violence or torture, I enjoyed it.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Very fun story
Bradboi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bradboi »

Nice creative tale, I wonder if Corey might ever meet them again under different circumstances haha
Pup Wingletang
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup Wingletang »

Great little story. It would seem that curiosity had a fairly positive outcome for this particular cat!
A pup is for life but especially for bondage so get out the sleepsack and muzzle.

Don't miss out on the final chapter of Lovingly Zipped Up (M/M)

All my M/M stories can be found HERE.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic