Aunt Becky's visit F/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Aunt Becky's visit F/M

Post by WyattW5 »

story concept: TamataoShiny123

Aunt Rebecca was always the cool aunt, being a sister on mom’s side. She was always the one to encourage one to act first think later. It was a real treat for her to come visit because she was always travelling for leisure. She did tourism reviews of different countries for magazines. After a well-done article on Dubai, she decided to spend some time at home. Her sister Catherine asked to babysit sixteen year old Josh.

Joshua a good and smart kid. He was always kind and polite to all around him, “mister goodie two shoes” as some called him. He was excited to see Aunt Becky come over the Sunday before Marchx break.

Giving her sister a hug and Josh a wide hug and a peck on the cheek, she smiles.“What’s up, pal? How you doing?”

Giving a polite response, he smiles as his mother and Aunt Becky go into the next room. Joshua goes upstairs into his room, his computer sitting on his desk. Turning it on, the very first desktop page a picture of Megara from Disney’s Hercules. He felt drawn to tie up games since he had first seen Aladdin. The movie’s infamous drowning scene had always put an extra spark in his eye.

He had procured some rope through various means. He had long wanted to tie someone up. Seeing as Aunt Becky was always the no hold barred fun-loving type, he figured he might be able to get her to try it out. All he would need to do is create a unique experience to convince her it would be fun to try. Just once would be enough.

Aunt Becky was always a looker, with long brown hair wide busty chest. Josh began to imagine her legs tied up in rope, her favourite silk blouse the top few buttons always undone to reveal the nice necklace she had on the day.
The thought entered his head, believing it just a fantasy, until a gentle tap on the door Josh woke up. Turning the monitor off on his computer, he saw his mother and Aunt Becky standing in the door way entering the room.

“Josh, remember I told you we had a surprise for you?” Josh nods looking from his mother to his aunt nervously.
“Well, over March break is your father and I’s anniversary and we planned our trip. Aunt Rebecca will be taking care of you the next seven days.”

Josh’s eyes grew wide as a saucers when his mother saw the approval she kisses his forehead before leaving the room Aunt Becky pats his arm.

“Ain’t this going to be fun, pal?” She smiles, kissing Josh on the cheek, causing Josh began to grow red as a tomato.

“Don’t light your fuse yet. You’re not a cherry yet!” he smirks thinking of the long running joke that when he got too excited, his face would turn beat red like a cherry bomb.

That night Aunt Becky made chicken burgers and onion rings as they wished Catherine farewell. Making obligatory small talk about school, Josh asked about her travels. Telling stories of adventures in Dubai and in Eastern Europe they had a good time lasting until ten. Josh chose to go to bed soon thereafter, Aunt Becky chose to make it a point she would see him crawl into bed and give him a peck on the cheek, displaying her sweet side.

The next morning, Josh woke up to the smell of hot coffee and pancakes cooking, imagining Aunt Becky’s fantastic chocolate chip french toast. The thought made him nearly drool. Dressing in a blue t-shirt and a pair of shorts he walks in seeing her wearing a skin tight track suit hugging the curves of her hips her brown hair kept up by a red bandana tied around behind her ears. She turned around upon hearing his arrival.

“Good morning, sleepy head!” Setting the plates down, she smiles. The two enjoy a nice casual breakfast before she turns to Josh smiling.

“What would you like to do today?”
He shrugs, looking around the house. “I don’t know. How about hanging out around here?”
Smiling, she nodded. “That sounds cool, bud.”

Fortunately, she did not make too great a fuss. After breakfast, he went upstairs. Becky followed only to go into her room and change from her tracksuit to put a nice blue with a small slit up the side of the right leg, and a white blouse leaving two buttons undone from the top keeping the bandana in her hair as she liked the contrast it gave. Returning to the stairs she peeks into his room seeing him in his room playing with his computer. She thought nothing of it before she went back downstairs she went into the living room to read.

After hearing nothing for nearly an hour, Aunt Becky began to feel a little curious. Going upstairs to her nephew’s room, she heard little grunted noises. Opening the door, she seen him wide-eyed and excited able to sneak into the room without his attention, she stood next to a corner. Her foot nudged a bag. Looking down, she saw that he had procured a great many variants of restraints, rope and tape, and the bag was not even closed. Her eyes widened. He was on the internet scanning photos of cartoon characters bound and gagged. Shaking her head, she decided to intervene. Grabbing a coil of rope from the bag, she steps forward with a dominating tone.

“Joshua Byron Matheson! What would you mother say?!”
Joshua’s face turned beat red before he turned to face her. “Aunt Becky I... I...”

She approached his computer screen. “How would you like it if someone did this to you?” He struggled for answer. “This is gonna be your punishment,” she declared, pointing to the bed. “Face down on the bed.”

Since Josh was clearly in a state of disbelief, she grabbed him and set him on his knees. Taking the rope, she set his hands behind his back.

“But Aunt Becky, wait! There’s no need for this!”
She shook her head. “If you want to do it to someone else, cartoon or not, you had best learn to handle it yourself” Josh groaned, knowing her logic was right. Tying the rope around his wrists using a hand on the back of his pants she pushed him forward and set him on the bed looking him in the eye.

“Listen to me, young man, and you listen good! I am going to administer a punishment. Either you can take it like a man or you can whine like a baby,” she snaps, raising her hand to comb his hair. “If you behave during this disciplinary period, I will not tell your mother or father on you and this will be our little secret. Understand?”
“Yes, I understand,” he snaps back at her, making an eyebrow cock.

“Sounds like someone need to watch his tongue. I have something for that.” She took off both her blue ankle socks, holding them up to his nose.

“No Aunt Becky! That’s gross! Yuck!”

She smiles, crouching down to his level, still stroking his hair. “Oh, I am sorry. Let me just... shove them in there!” she said, stuffing them in his mouth, causing him to grunt and gag on the sweaty socks. Taking the bandana from her hair, she pushes the socks deeper into his mouth, tying it off around his neck. Pushing him onto the bed she grabs more rope and commences to hogtie him.

With him wrapped up like a present she smiles. “Now, you can lay here and reflect what it is like to be helpless. She winked, making Josh glare over his gag. She turns around leaving him alone. Rolling vigorously around the bed struggling the socks tasted disgusting in his mouth but the bandana held firm. After a while, Aunt Becky returned and sat down on the bed.

“Well, it’s been an hour. What do you think?” Complaining into his gag, she nods. “I know, I know Josh, but it is for your own good.” She looks down on his barefeet, an angelic smile crosses her face, Josh knew this angelic smile occurs when she was feeling mischievous. She sits forward.

“This reminds me of when you were a baby. Your mother and I would spend hours tickling you and you just lay there smiling and giggling” He shook his head knowing his resistance to it hadn’t diminished since infancy.
She started rubbing softly along the bottom of his toes. When she started rubbing viciously, he began to kick but it did nothing. Fighting vigorously, he wore himself out. But the pinch and tickle of her fingers continued to assault the ticklish nerves of his feet, making him thrash and jolt as the assault moved to his sides. Moving off the bed, Aunt Becky knelt down next to her nephew, petting his head.

“Now that you understand how helpless you are, I could sit here and do that again all day and all you could do is squirm and bare it.”
Joshua began to beg into his gag before she nods. “Alright. I’ll just leave you until lunch.” He nodded and grunted positively before she kisses the top of his head and leaved him to squirm.

Joshua struggled minimally in his bondage. Hearing his own deep breathes, he loved the exasperated sound it made in his gag. Finding his shorts grow slightly tighter he tried to hide it but only find it hurt. Rolling around grunting in discomfort, he growled thinking back to his ideas earlier of kidnapping Aunt Becky. He shakes his head but then he got to wonder how she knew how to do all of this. His eyebrows narrowed. Somehow, she must have practiced on someone...

(Three hours later)

At lunch time, Aunt Becky returned. Releasing Josh’s legs and ankles, she helped him stand up and walked him down the stairs into the kitchen. Sitting him down on the office chair she had wheeled in for him. She took a roll of duct tape and wrapped one ankle around the chair leg and wrapped the other ankle around the chair. He looked up to his aunt quizzically.
Untying his wrists before wrapping one wrist around the chairs armrest doing the same with the other armrest.

“I’m gonna take the gag out and we are going to eat lunch civilly. Any outburst and you will need to beg for dinner” He nodded submittingly. Easily, she removed the bandana then both socks from his lips. Josh licked them viciously, trying to get the taste from his mouth. Taking a spoon, she fed him piece by piece of mac and cheese and gave him sips of ice cold water between every other spoonful. Finishing her own bowl of mac and cheese, she looked at Josh.

“I’m sure you are curious as to my meticulous tying methods.” he nods looking curiously waiting for her to continue. “See, I use to spend whole summers just tying up Catherine.” Joshua’s eyes grew wide as she chuckled. “I guess TUGs run in the family” She pinched his cheek and grabbed a pair of socks from her pocket. “Open wide.” He noticed that these socks had a strange smell and an awful taste as she stuffed his lips with them before she takes a longer sock and wrapped it around, pinching it between his teeth. “The ones in your mouth I wore yesterday and the one I wrapped around your mouth are clean knee high socks” Josh groaned. “Now, I’m going to start dishes but I have a little game I want to play a little game.” His eyes widened as she opened the freezer and put the ice tray in her hand.

“I am going to put three ice cubes against you. The goal is to keep all of them close to where I put them. If they move at all without signs of melting, your disciplinary period will extend to tonight. But if you keep them all on their resting place I will free you and... I’ll let you tie me up.” Josh’s eyes became saucers upon the mere chance of tying up the beautiful Aunt Becky. She pulls three ice cubes out of the tray placing one on the tip of his forehead, another down the slope of his shoulder and the final was set just below his on his collar. Each just on the tipping point, it would take all his concentration to keep them on the edge.

Aunt Becky smiles kissing his cheek.
“Good luck, sweetie.” She turned around, beginning to set hot soap into the sink. Beginning to scrub and scrape the dishes, Becky looked back to her nephew. She could tell the ice was beginning to melt as a few flinches began to make him jolt and cry out in his gag. Smiling she began to slow down, allowing some of the larger pots to soak. She took a look at the top ice cube; the water was beginning to run down his forehead. Before she returned the dishes, she heard an ice cube his the floor. Drying her hands off, she smirked.
“Too bad. It looks like you failed.” He looked up at her. Wet stains filling his collar and chest,?he grunted with submission. She smiles as she rolled him to face her. She grabbed a piece of duct tape and placed it over her lips. She turns around, mumbling through the tape.

“Ohph phophua phesph helf phee phere ifph a a phanpherouf phan in here.” She began to taunt him with her flimsy gag, causing Josh to grunt with frustration as he struggled to get free from the chair. Turning around she began to moan and mumble into the tape shuffling her bottom around knowing it would antagonize him.

Finishing the dishes, Aunt Becky removed her tape and chose to bring back an old tradition that started when she slept over when Josh was little. Taking out a number of fairy tales, she began to tell the story, but chose to add a twist.

“Read me a story,” she instructed, placing the book in front of him. Trying to sound out the words, Josh’s own voice became music to his ears as he tried to explain how the big bad wolf huffed and puffed.

Unable to contain their laughter, they finished the book in two hours as even Aunt Becky decided to put more effective tape gag on her lips. Ordering pizza for supper, they wanted to have a little show. Both were gagged when the delivery man approached the door. Aunt Becky rolled the chair so Josh could see the show. Aunt Becky ran forward, tape still over her lips. The deliveryman smiled until he saw Aunt Becky with the tape over her lips. Holding up forty dollars, she handed the cash to the driver. He began to fidget for change before Aunt Becky shook her head, took out another ten dollars and stuffed it in the man’s breast pocket, holding a finger to the tape around her lips. He blankly nodded, handed her the pizza and backed away from the door, nearly drooling. She turned around giggling with pizza in hand. Removing their gags, they both ate with playful giggles and joy.

Finishing the pizza, they chose to go into his mom and dad’s room. She set Joshua up for bed but set up a video in before they did. She chose the little romance movie “Notting Hill”. She gave him only enough freedom to get into a pair of black pajama pants and muscle shirt.
Laying him on the bed, she wrapped his ankles and knees with tape. Taking a pair of scarves from Catherine’s closet, she tied his wrist to one side of the bedpost, hooking it to a center pole on top of the headboard before tying his wrist. Taking a large black ace bandana she made a large knot in the centre before holding it to Joshua’s mouth.

“Opn wide then the movie will start.” He nodded. Opening his mouth, she pushed the knot in. Testing the scarves, he found they were tied on tighter than the ropes were, but he wouldn’t fight them aggressively. Laying there, the pair of them watch Notting Hill, making it to the scene where the protagonist shows his life after his dream girl walks out of his life.

Josh’s eyes began to droop closing from weariness. Aunt Becky looks over to see his eyes falling she leans in close “Rest up pal, tomorrow we have a full day of TUGs to get started.” Joshua smiled behind the knot, closing his eyes, dreaming of Aunt Becky tying him up, and the slight hopeful opportunity to tie her up.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Really great start!
Londit
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Londit »

Can't wait to read more ! this was awesome thanks you for sharing !
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I like it and want read more please. thank you.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Your writing improves with every story. This one is quite well done and I look forward to any future tales.
Thanks for posting!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

MaxRoper wrote: 5 years ago Your writing improves with every story. This one is quite well done and I look forward to any future tales.
Thanks for posting!
TamatoaShiny123 helps with my spelling and grammar, I had a very bad teacher in that class. will be posting more soon.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

This story is amazing keep up the great work
Can’t wait to read more
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

Part two

Sorry it took so long guys, I had a bit of writers block with this one, I hope you like it.

Laying in bed Josh began to try and move trying to stretch his limbs, it took a few moments to realise. His hands were still tied by the scarves and his legs were taped together looking over to his parents alarm clock. He seen it was eight forty eight looking forward he heard the door open Aunt Becky smiling wearing a dark blue and purple jogging suit with black leggings stretching down her legs and a dark purple headband around her hair.

Approaching the bed she sits on the edge of the bed “did you have a nice rest Josh?”
Her voice sounded gently calm and concerned until Joshua gave a firm little nod “would you like to be untied for a bit?” when he shrugs Aunt Becky sat forward “okay, I am going to unwrap your legs, but I will keep your hands bound in front so you can use the facilities I am getting breakfast ready”

nodding he let her untie his wrists before taking one scarf and tie it around the other wrist before she cut the bonds on his legs. Helping him stand up she removed the bandana from his mouth and told him to go freshen up before breakfast.
When he comes down the stairs Aunt Becky had a large plate french toast. Pouring syrup over it Aunt Becky had cut three french toast because of his tied hands.
Aunt Becky smiling she looks over to him knowing he had been peeking glances at her throughout breakfast
“go ahead, what would you like to say?” smiling Josh leans forward struggling to keep himself calm as his idea was pure fool proof
“I have an idea for a little challenge if you will humour me” she nods listening to his challenge.

The bargain was he would tie her up and leave him to escape only to time him. Before she would tie him up the same way, if he could escape in shorter time then she would have to remain his prisoner for the day. A sparkle in her eyes gave him an affirmative answer before Aunt Becky spoke up
“alright Josh, how would you like me?” smiling Josh grabs his supplies, a bundle of ropes he had collected
“my my do you plan to use those all on me?” he shrugs grabbing a coil
“we’ll see” she smiles biting her lip in anticipation smiling she watches her nephew with wonder
“can I make a side wager?” looking up to her his lips form a nervous little smile

“What is it first?” smiling she tells him her idea for a side bet “I give you a time limit to how long you can take tying me, the gag and blindfold is not included, that is pure enjoyment’ he smiles as she continues

“Then I have to tie you up, in the same time frame, if you tie faster we can do whatever you want after the wagering period is over, if I win, we continue the period by two days?” Joshua’s plan was coming along nicely he nods accepting her wager. She smiles shaking his hand playfully.

They agreed the rigging time would be thirty minutes, Aunt Becky set up the half hour mark on her cell phone timer as soon as she hit the button Josh pounces on her like a bobcat on a hare. Attacking her hands with five secure loops and a cinch. Moving up to her elbows doing something identical rolling down to her ankles he quickly catches a whiff of her smelly socks taking a breath he ties her ankles securely together before applying another coil of rope around her waist tickling her mildly she giggles as she looks to him
“what are you aha... oh Josh what the” he ties and anchor around her waist before connecting the rope to her hands to it.

Claiming done he looks to his timer he had two minutes to spare
“wow, this is quite tight” she admits testing them mildly
“can I make a quick request?” she asks her eyebrows creasing with concern
“if I cannot escape in say an hour and half you untie me?” Joshua nods agreeing he takes the headband Aunt Becky had around her head lowering it over her eyes “any final words” smiling she tilts her head to look at him
“wish me luck” taking a bandana he stuffs it into her mouth and uses another longer bandana to tie it detective style around her mouth. Sitting back Josh grabs a cold glass of water and watches her squirm and struggle.

It was a cute little show first she attempts to methodically peck with her fingers at the ropes. Accomplishing nothing she lets out an exasperated sigh before she wiggles her legs trying to force the knots loose Josh found her reactions amusing when she began to shuffle her bottom around the floor shaking her chest vigorously Josh became entranced his curiosity of women had began to sprout. To mumble at him mixing angry glares as she shuffles around. The hour passes and Josh shakes his head “darn, ah well” Josh admits.

Releasing his aunt she looks to him “did you enjoy the show?” he nods with an blush filled smile “there is no shame in admitting it Josh it is only harmless fun” Josh let’s out a faint sigh of relief she grabs rolls and rolls of duct tape
josh sat on the floor where aunt Becky had been sitting she grabs a roll of duct tape setting up the timer she commences with his ankles, then his knees setting the duct tape down she took the bandana from her head and tied his hands behind his back.

Using traditional rope to pin his arms to his chest she was half way through before her buzzer went off “oh darn” she admitted with disappointment
“alright, now I’m gonna gag you and blindfold you sit tight” Josh sat there feeling around the bonds his ankles were secure as were his knees but his hands. Smiling to himself he tightened his chin by the time Aunt Becky returned holding bandana’s and scarves. First she took a black bandana tying it around his eyes, next she took her scarf and wraps it around his head like a peasant head scarf. Before she smiles
“open wide now Josh” he does as she instructs and she shoves a wet sponge into his mouth using the other bandana to cleave his mouth shut before smiling “alright, your time begins now” Josh began to kick and squirm his legs allowing Aunt Becky to get a nice little show.

She had raised her camera to take video of his struggles. Giving little grunts of breath into the gag his feet moved his shoulders shook and shuffled Becky looks to the timer of ten minutes, Joshua’s hands emerged from his back unwravelling the tape from his knees then his ankles before removing the gag lowering the blindfold on he looks up from under the scarf
“how long was that, half hour” Aunt Becky began to pout
“twenty minutes” Joshua smiles
“haha” Becky put her phone down and shook her head
“so I suppose I am your damsel for the next two days” Josh smiles pleasantly
“yes, but first I think we better get lunch” Aunt Becky bows her head and stands up looking to Joshua still wearing the scarf
“While you are my bondage doll the next two days, do I get to choose what you wear?” she turns to him smiling
“yes, but after lunch, okay” he nods the two of them joined together in making hot dogs and macaroni and cheese.

(After Lunch)

Joshua and his aunt cleaned the dishes before Aunt Becky stood at attention “so what would you like me to wear Joshua?” smiling Joshua looks to his aunt scanning her up and down
“why not that black turtleneck dress” Aunt Becky smiles
“I’ve always liked that one nice and snugly” she admitted going up stairs to change. Joshua began to think about how he would tie his aunt she came down stairs wearing a tight fitting turtleneck dress that stretched just above her knees wearing dark hose with reinforced toes and heel.

Setting her down in a chair at first Joshua began by tying her hands behind the back of the chair. Tying her ankles to the cross poles of the chair. Tying her knees before taking another rope Joshua smiles
“do I have permission to tie your chest?” she looks up to him with a cheeky grin “do what you want Joshua, as long as it does not hurt me” Joshua nods
“alright” taking a rope he ties above and below her bosom tying her elbows Joshua looks over his aunt

“now how shall I do a gag, quick and practical” he raises a roll of duct tape her eyes grew wide before he grabs a scarf or fashionable but complicated” she shrugs watching the gears in his head turn he grins “a mixture of both” taking the sponge she put in his mouth running it under water he stuffed her mouth with it, tying a bandana cleave gag between her teeth allowing water to dribble down her chin.

Before applying a layer of tape wrapped around making her groan and complain looking up to Joshua as he took the final layer the scarf she had wrapped around his head he places it just above her nose and ties it behind her head. Taking a black silk scarf he had found in her coat pocket he raises it to her eyes
“don’t need you to see what time it is for a little while” blindfolding her she gave a faint grunt before he whispers in her ear
“I am just gonna leave you for a bit don’t worry I will be close by” she nods as Joshua walks away sitting in a chair watching as his captive sits patiently, steadily breathing into her gag. After ten minutes she began to stir mumbling into her gag and shaking her head as if to look around trying to find any indication as to where her keeper was. Now was a time to strike.

Approaching his aunt with steady pace quiet steps around the chair of which he tied her to. Crouching down he sees her feet laying still and can see they are an easy target. Tickling her feet she began to giggle and shake in her bonds, Joshua began to move up to her belly tickling the soft skin below she fought fiercely under her bonds but it did little. To keep his hands from attacking her soft skin wiggling vigorously Aunt Becky leans forward begging Joshua to stop, being a soft hearted lad he nods
“alright time for the next tie” he unties her from the chair but lays her on the ground old fashioned hogtie.

Removing the blindfold he kneels down to her and smiles
“my turn to give you a test” groaning with exasperation as Joshua opens the freezer grabbing three ice cubs he sets down next to his aunt placing one ice cube between her feet, one ice cube on her knuckles and the last on top of her head
“lets see how well you like it” he smiles making her grunt and shake her head vigorously.
Joshua enjoys the show of his aunt fighting to keep still as the ice began to melt through her stockings the turtleneck dress and her hands down to her bottom. Taking a bandana Joshua ties a knot in the centre before stuffing it in his mouth and ties the two loose ends behind his head
“ohph aunph phecky youph arph doinoph pho goph pheaphs” he began to mock her with his some what muffling gag. Suddenly the door opens and the sound of two laughing adults interrupt Joshua’s teasing Josh looks up to see his mother and father walk into the house, and into the room “hey guys our passports were unacceptable so they sent us straight back” Joshua’s father stated setting a brief case down when he and his wife enter the room
“Joshua Byron Matheson what on earth is going on” Catherine shrieks, Joshua removes the bandana from his mouth
“we were playing a little game mom, no need to get angry” his mothers furious eyes glowed at him
“remove the gag from your aunts mouth now” doing as he was told
“last night Joshua over powered me tied me up and told me he did not need a babysitter anymore” Becky calls out in panic as her gag was removed. Trying to protect Joshua was sent to his room by his mother.

An hour passed Joshua felt angry and upset with himself and his aunt for ruining a fun little game. The door knocked and Joshua stood to attention opening to reveal his mother red faced and quiet
“aunt Becky told us the truth, it was just a harmless game” he nods solemnly looking down feeling ashamed
“reminds me of when me and her were younger we would watch the Saturday morning cartoons and the heroine was abducted or kidnapped” she smiles looking to Joshua
“which did you like being the kidnapper or the captive”he shrugged
“both were fun” he admits his mother smiles
“good, lay down flat on your stomach” she moved him around to sit forward taking his hands she began to wrap his wrists with duct tape, then his elbows then his knees and ankles
“open wide now Josh” finally breaking out of the shock he obeys and she stuffs his mouth before wrapping more and more layers of duct tape around his mouth. Sitting him forward before her she smiles
“is this comfortable?” giving a slight grunt he nods and his mother smiles
“good, Ben can you take Joshua here to our lair” Josh’s father enters the room a faint smile on his face and whispers in his sons ear
“you lucky devil” hoisting Joshua over his shoulder. Walking down the hall towards their room they enter his parent’s bedroom and Josh’s ears are graced with a new sound different then what he recalled. It wasn’t until his father flopped him down on the couch he looked up to see Aunt Becky’s bright brown eyes looking at him over a wide band of silver tape wrapped around her mouth multiple times. Examining her visually she was wrapped up just like he was only her bosom had began to expand drastically due to the tape placement. Joshua looks up to his parents
“we figured you two like the game so much you may as well enjoy some alone time together now that we know you two ain’t gonna cause us no troubles, I figured Catherine and I could enjoy a nice romantic dinner together, don’t you worry we will be back by say what nine thirty ten o’clock have a good night you two” Becky looks to her nephew somewhat fearful Joshua took deep breathes and began to fidget and fight the tape.

Becky had began to struggle mildly but gave up within minutes groaning drastically to her nephew. He knew he should try to comfort her, wiggling as close as he could he pressed his tape lips to her forehead kissing the top of her head she let out a faint giggle as she began to playfully snuggle up to him.

Fond memories for Joshua and his aunt to fall back on as hard times come their way.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Absolutely love the stories, great tone and feel to the whole thing.

p.s. loved the sock gags
Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Wonderful!
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

thank you all for the praise of the stories beginning chapters here is a late continuation I thought of a while ago, I hope you enjoy it.

Joshua had grown up and was now in College, he had to find a new place to live, of all people Aunt Rebecca asked Josh to come live with her. Mildly sceptical with his aunts generosity he learned it did not mean anything in terms of their tie up games and bondage they played when he was younger. He had to go find a job, and help pay the rent and some of the utilities.
Joshua became a practical slave between his studies and his work, fast food management never a fun job. His parents and scholarship had dealt with all of his schooling so long as he stayed in class.

Aunt Rebecca continued to travel globe, seeking and rating these different vacation and leisure destinations. Until one day Josh’s freshmen year Aunt Rebecca came home with a friend of hers, this was an odd occurrence in it’s own because Rebecca preferred her friends not see how cluttered and messy her house was.

This time Rebecca was proud to introduce her only and favourite nephew Joshua with her BFF Honey. A British lady maybe a few years younger then my aunt both lookers in their own way. Introducing her properly she embellished how Joshua was the best nephew in the world. Keeps the house, does the chores all without complaining. This made Joshua blush a little and a little annoyed.

In time Honey came around more and more, mostly when Rebecca had returned from a trip. Soon enough Honey had sold her apartment and was living with Rebecca and Joshua.

Rebecca had returned for a week spend the entire time helping Joshua keep the house. Honey remained around the entire week and every outing they left together. Josh could tell Honey and his aunt were quite, into each other. Until one night Honey and Rebecca were going out to dinner when Rebecca asks “Josh would you like to come with us?”

“Uhm what is the occasion?”

“No occasion I just well you’ve worked so hard to keep this place clean I figured I best show some appreciation come here dear please”

Honey winked as Joshua nods getting changed they went out to a nice dinner and Rebecca ordered wine for all around the table. Eating the fine dinner and a dessert afterward Rebecca and Honey look to each other before turning to Joshua. They had asked him to join them because they needed to tell someone in Rebecca’s family about their new found romance. And Joshua seemed the person to accept them the most. While Catherine and her husband were by no means bigots Rebecca had felt ashamed and a need to hide her preferences for years.

Three years later.

Aunt Rebecca had been away for her longest trip yet, a cruise around the Mediterranean. She had been away for around a month to see to it should see the entire cruise in bloom.

Honey had come home from work giving Joshua a peck to the cheek, sitting on the couch she watches tv while Josh continues his school work. She was wearing a ruby red business suit and pencil skirt and a tropical colour ascot around her neck.

Honey got up from the livingroom to make dinner, leaving the tv on so she can listen, cooking sausages and baby potatoes and a mixed vegetables. The entire time Honey made supper she looks down on Joshua he had never raised his head from his books.

Setting the table for the two of them Honey called Joshua for dinner he finally set himself away from his work approaching the table
“thank you Honey I was planning on”
“Shush I live here too you do so much as is” Joshua shrugged it off and dug into his food
“so when is Aunt Rebecca coming home?”
“Oh she won’t be hone until nine or ten”
‘Ugh” Honey chuckled in his disdain for the late hour
“and this is your anniversary is it not?”
Wiping her mouth she gave a gentle applause sitting forward a warm smile on her face

“very good Josh, you will make some girl very lucky” Josh shrugged

“so what did you get Aunt Becky?”

“I got her a little surprise which I am actually hopeful you will help me with”

“Oh” Joshua asks looking to her curiously

“I understand your Aunt is especially good at ties?” her eyebrow rose and Joshua burst into laughter

“borderline sadistic is what she is” Honey chuckled at Josh’s outburst looking to him she smiles

“I was wondering could you tie me up and leave me as a kind of present for her?”

“Present... I can do that, have you been tied before?”

“N...no” Honey spoke sceptically” and Joshua nods looking to her calmly tapping her arm softly
“Might I recommend you get a little practice before Aunt Becky gets hold of you?”

“Shes that bad is she?”

“She can be”

Joshua informs and Honey smiles agreeing to tie ups after cleaning up. The two worked on dinner together Joshua told Honey to dress into something comfortable but long for he would tie her up one hour before bed time.

She came down stairs in a light cotton long sleeve shirt and a pair of tights. Asking if she was comfortable Joshua got to work binding her ankles with ropes then her knees before moving up he ties a rope around Honey’s chest making her look to Joshua curiously
“you know how to tie some good knots here Joshua”

“Aunt Rebecca taught me a little” smiling she nods giggling

“so it runs in the family?”

as Joshua finishes binding her hands behind her back. Tying her elbows but not as tight as he could he wanted her to be comfortable. Checking to see she was comfortable.

“Oh yes this is quite tight but comfortable I feel I am being hugged”

“Not always my experience” Joshua mumbled to himself

“now for a comfortable gag lets keep it simple bandana cleave gag”

tying the cleave gag on Honey’s short pixie blond hair after the tied it off he watches her for a moment seeing her struggle seemed real for the majority of the time. Until it appeared she was openly struggling to get the gag off. Joshua clued in and removed it from her lips “are you okay?”

“Yes, I just don’t like that gag hurts the corners of my mouth”

“I am so sorry I didn’t think ah, we can stop if you want?”

“No...no I want to be tied for a little experience but try a different gag”

Joshua nods going back to his stash of supplies he takes on a roll of duct tape and the bandana he was using. Sitting down he asks Honey to open her mouth, in which she complies steadily. Inserting the bandana, Josh took the tape and commence to wrap it around her head two times. Holding the bandana in looking sincerely into her eyes.

“This good Honey?”

“Mmmhmmm” she nods happily and Joshua smiles sitting down he throws a television show on to watch. But his eyes turned more to Honey stuck in her bonds she did not squirm, her hands fluttered around once in a few times. As the show ended Joshua glances at the time before he asks

“what time did you want to go to bed?”

“Uhmph temmmph bupph phleeephf lmmphf mmmmphf ouoph uhm numphf”

“You want to go to bed around ten but let you out sooner” Honey nods enthusiastically excited that Joshua understood her gag talk. Joshua looked to the time, it was quarter to eight now Josh turns to Honey
“alright, I will let you out at nine does that work”

She nods her head bouncing up and down. Taking a pair of safety scissors Joshua cuts the gag free of Honey’s mouth making her look closely to him
“leave what I stuffed in there, I just want to see how another gag works okay If you do not like it I will take it off instantly”

Joshua produces a ball gag from his supply box and places it in her mouth she bit down shuffled it around her mouth before shrugging and sat back to enjoy her bondage. She was taking to it well the next few minutes went by exceedingly slow for Josh who had been watching the clock like a hawk.

Finally releasing Honey. She gave him a large hug and kiss on the cheek before giving him the final instructions. When she bolt upstairs Josh heard her take a bath, he could basically smell the jasmine bath salts. Joshua grabbed a bucket of ice and some matches. And brought them up to Honey and Aunt Rebecca’s room he set the candles and bucket down on the dresser when the door to their bathroom open. And Honey stood hiding in a soft fluffy linen housecoat.

“Are you ready?” Joshua asks softly before Honey smiles removing the housecoat to reveal a all too appealing lacy red teddy. Seeing her like this Joshua had to fight a stare and gleam before he asks “how do you want to be?”

“Hands on the headboard and feet spread across can you do that with the rope over there” Joshua nods noticing the rope and supplies on a table across the room. Grabbing coils of rope Joshua set himself to work closing his eyes when he was at Honeys ankles tying to the bedpost she smiles

“you can look Josh just don’t touch”

“I’d prefer to keep myself ignorant Honey” he forces a smile but his cheeks grow red with a blush before taking the handcuffs she had on the bedside table and clicked her hands to the headboard.

“Take that black lacy sleepmask and put it over my eyes, before you gag me take the key to my cuffs and put it in that little black box with the note on the dresser”

finding the key Joshua took the tiny box recognising it as a engagement ring as he opened it he gave a cheek filled smile moving the box filler. Putting the key in the bottom Josh set the note and the ring aside deciding to first blindfold and gag Honey. Sitting forward he smiles

“are you ready?”

“Yes, you are comfortable?”

“Yes” she nods watching him before he takes the black sleep mask and drops it over her eyes softly. Next he took the ball gag sticking the ball between her teeth. He smiles before bidding her a good night and lots of fun. Joshua left the room to give her some privacy and time to enjoy her bondage.

Not a half hour went by and Aunt Rebecca came home tired and worn out from the nights travel, Joshua brought he bags up and outside her door. Saying he did not want to go in and disturb Honey. Aunt Rebecca only smiles and told him not to worry. Entering the bedroom, Josh closed the door behind her and left for his own room.

(Next Morning)

Joshua woke up went down stairs started to fix himself breakfast, when he heard the sound of soft thumps coming down the stairs. When Josh looks up he sees Honey still tied in her red nighty but her hands behind her back a scarf gag in her mouth Joshua smiles

“oh Aunt Becky is going to have fun with us” he chortled.
MaxRoper
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by MaxRoper »

Honey is an excellent addition to the household. Well done.
Shadesflirty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shadesflirty »

Great story. Can’t believe I missed it first time round
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

So glad you've continued with this story it's still fantastic!
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

Wow. Great story. I don't remember this from last year but it is right up my street, especially the tickling feet in parts 1 and 2.
WyattW5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WyattW5 »

gaggednbarefoot wrote: 5 years ago Wow. Great story. I don't remember this from last year but it is right up my street, especially the tickling feet in parts 1 and 2.
I am glad you like it, and I maybe added it maybe two or three months ago a newer continuation.
sensitivefeet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by sensitivefeet »

Just can't get enough of that...
Remind me: once hogtied, just before I placed the ballgag... you said:"Please, anything but the feet"?... Good...
Mr.Karim
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mr.Karim »

wow it was very good ! I really enjoyed that ! keep writing <3 . I wish I had an aunt like her :cry: an aunt which tie and gag me every day and I tie her sometimes
i wanna a woman to tie her up . is any one there ? send me in pv
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic