It is still just a game (mf+/mf+)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

What's this?! Someone new?! You always have surprises up your sleeve slackywacky :D
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Mask6190 wrote: 1 month ago What's this?! Someone new?! You always have surprises up your sleeve slackywacky :D
I try to keep the story interesting. ;)
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel @Neostardustdragon101 @Caesar73 @GreyLord @Bandit666 @Beaumains @Mask6190 @gaggedrock29 @charliesmith @The G-Man @CaptorDM @TightsBound @harveygasson

I tagged you since you commented on the first chapters. Chapter 6 is below.
Contact me if you want to be removed/added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Megan’s turn

“Hello Mrs. Windward. No, she is out. Can I relay a message?”

Kelly, halfway up the stairs had stopped breathing when she heard the voice. Mrs. Windward was her guidance councillor for the high school she went to.

“I just wanted to drop off these papers. If you can hand them to Kelly once she gets back, that would be appreciated. She needs them on Monday for her class.”

Kelly knew which papers she meant, and she had forgotten that Mrs. Windward was going to drop them off.

“I will do. Have a great day, Mrs. Windward.”

“You too, Mark.”

Mark closed the door. He looked over at Kelly and noticed that she had been climbing more of the steps of the stairs. He was about to place the paperwork on the table next to the door when he heard Megan.

“Did I hear the bell?” She asked Mark.

“Yes, Mrs. Windward dropped off some papers for Kelly.”

“Oh, okay. Just making sure. Oh well, back to my study books again.” Megan laughed. “I really should take a break, but I will probably forget.”

She turned around and walked back to her room. Mark looked at the stairs, wondering why Megan had not seen Kelly, but Kelly had already reached the top of the stairs. Mark ran up the stairs. Kelly was trying to crawl away from him, but being tied up did not help, and he easily caught up with her. He helped her up in a standing position.

“My room.” He said, holding on to Kelly while she started to hop again.

The door to Vivian’s room was still partially open, but his room was on the other side of the hallway, so Kelly did not get to see what was happening in her sisters’ room.

“Sit on the bed.” Mark said.

His chair was in Vivian’s room. Walking up to Kelly, Mark started to remove the gag. Kelly looked happy. It took a few moments before she could talk, as the gag had dried out her mouth.

“Thank you.” She said after a few moments.

“Scream and it goes back in.” Mark told her.

He took the plate with sandwiches and held one up, so she could take a bite from it.

“Thanks.” She mumbled after she finished the piece.

Several more pieces followed until she had finished the sandwich. Grabbing a cup, he got her some water.

“Can you please untie me?” Kelly asked after drinking the water. “I have been bound for 8 hours almost. That position you put me in when I was in the mechanical room was not easy. I don’t feel my arms anymore.”

For a few moments Mark just looked at his sister. He knew she was right. If he wanted this to just be a game, he should not overdo things, and with the strappado, he might have pushed Kelly a bit too much. Indicating to his sister to turn around, he untied the ropes holding her arms together behind her back. It did not take long to untie her.

“Oh fuck.” Kelly cursed, as blood flow was restored to her arms.

“Pins and needles?” Mark asked.

Kelly just nodded, shaking, and rubbing her arms.

“Thank you.” Kelly said.

“Go put a shirt on that covers your ropemarks.” Mark told Kelly. “I have an idea and I need your help.”

When Kelly came back into Mark’s bedroom, wearing a white long-sleeved blouse on top of her bathing suit, he had put ready some ropes and gagging material.

“What are you up to?” Kelly asked, as it did not look it was intended for her.

“We are going to tie up Megan.” He grinned. “Come on.”

Together they walked down the stairs and up the stairs at the garage. There were two rooms above the garage and Megan was using the first one. Mark knocked on the door.

“Come in.” Megan replied.

Megan was working on her project, books lying all over the place. She looked tired.

“Oh, hi Kelly, back from the mall? Did you buy anything?”

“No, nothing this time around.”

“What can I do for you?” Megan asked.

“I think it is what can we do for you.” Mark grinned.

“What can you do for me?” Megan asked, wondering where this was going.

She had not noticed the ropes Mark was holding behind his back.

“We’re here to help you take a break.” He grinned, showing the ropes he had been hiding.

Megan’s eyes went big when she saw the rope, but then smiled.

“You know what, I should have taken a break hours ago, but there was always that little thing that I wanted to add, and I would forget about the break again. I assume you want to tie me up, so that I need to take a break?”

“That is what we had in mind.” Kelly said.

“We should not really do this. I am the babysitter, and I am responsible for you guys. But I know you guys were doing fine before I arrived today. I think we can do a 30-minute break, how’s that?”

“Sounds like a plan.” Mark grinned; Kelly nodded.

“What did you have in mind?” Megan asked.

“We figured, since you need to rest, to tie you to the bed.” Mark said.

“Okay. Well, I am all yours. Let me clean up a few books.”

Megan sat down on the bed after she cleaned it up, holding out her hands. Mark took one of the ropes and tied her wrists, leaving some rope dangling. Kelly handed him another rope that he used to tie her ankles together, again keeping some rope extra.

“Lie down please.”

Megan moved herself onto the bed and laid down in the middle. Mark took the rope from her wrists and pulled her arms over her head, tying the extra rope to the bed frame. Pulling Megan down a bit, and Kelly pulling on Megan’s summer dress so that it was not showing too much, Mark tied the rope from Megan’s ankles to the bottom of the bed frame.

“Are you okay?” Mark asked.

Megan tugged on her bonds. She could not reach the rope tied to the top of the bed, meaning she had no way of getting out of the situation she was now in.

“Yes, the ropes are feeling fine, nothing is hurting. I assume, because you are holding a sock and a scarf, that I will be gagged?”

Being tied up was one thing, being gagged was another. Megan did remember the tie up games they had played a while ago, and it had been fun, so she had not really objected to being tied again. Being gagged means losing control, which was a bit harder for her, as she took her job as babysitter serious. She was after all responsible for the people she worked for.

“Okay, but you must let me go after 30 minutes, okay? It is almost dinner time.”

“Open up.” Mark said, not reacting to Megan’s comment.

Pushing the sock into Megan’s mouth, Mark allowed Megan to adjust to it, before he wrapped the scarf around her head, keeping in the sock.

“Okay?” Mark asked.

Megan mumbled something; the gag worked. Kelly closed the curtains and turned off the lights, making the room nice and dark.

“Relax, we’ll check in soon.” Mark said to Megan.

“Hmmpppfffff.” Megan grinned.

Kelly and Mark left the room, closing the door, leaving a helpless Megan on the bed. She enjoyed not being able to look at her books for a while. The bed was soft and comfortable. The ropes were not overly tight, but she did not expect to get out of them. There were no knots for her to untie, they were all hiding at the bedframe, out of her reach. Even the gag was not that bad once she got used to it. It did not take long for Megan to fall asleep.

“Where is Kira?” Kelly asked as they walked back to Mark’s room.

“With Vivian and Jennifer in Vivian’s room.” Mark replied.

At least that was what he expected to be the case.

“Can I see?”

“Sure, why not. It is not like I am hiding things.” Mark grinned.

They walked to Vivian’s door which was still half open. Kelly looked around the door.

“Oh my, I wonder what is going on here.” Kelly said softly to Mark.

Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Looks like Mark is about to receive payback :twisted:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Might be a reversal of who's in charge coming up I wonder.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

@Trammel @Neostardustdragon101 @Caesar73 @GreyLord @Bandit666 @Beaumains @Mask6190 @gaggedrock29 @charliesmith @The G-Man @CaptorDM @TightsBound @harveygasson

I tagged you since you commented on the first chapters. Chapter 6 is below.
Contact me if you want to be removed/added.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kira going outside

“Still here?” Mark asked when he opened the door to Vivian’s bedroom a bit more.

“Hmmppffff.”

Vivian mumbled something in her gag. Jennifer did not look up from what she was doing. The two girls had their chairs close together and Jennifer was trying to untie a knot from Vivian’s bondage. Mark walked over and looked at what she was doing. It was easy to see that she was not really getting anywhere.

“By the looks of it, it will be a while before these two get out of their bondage.” Kelly said after she also looked at what the girls were doing.

There was no reaction from the bed. Mark walked over to Kira and checked on her, but he found she was asleep.

“She’s asleep.” Mark told Kelly.

“At least she can sleep tied like this. There was no way I could sleep after you tied me in that last position.”

“You were not supposed to sleep.” Mark grinned.

“Now what?” Kelly asked.

She sorts of expected to be tied up again, since the others were still tied.

“Let’s get these two released and we’ll do lunch.” Mark said.

Both Vivian and Jennifer nodded. Lunch sounded like a great idea in their opinion. Mark worked on releasing Vivian arms, while Kelly released Jennifer.

“You can do the rest yourself.” Mark grinned, as he could see thew question on Vivian’s face as to why he did not untie her more.

Vivian rolled her eyes and got to work untying the ropes. Mark was surprised she started on the ropes, instead of the gag, but he did not say a thing. Both Kelly and Mark watched as Vivian and Jennifer released themselves. Jennifer started with her gag.

“Ugh, I do not like this gag.” Jennifer stated.

Mark grinned. It did not take long for the girls to untie themselves. Kira was still asleep.

“Are we releasing her?” Kelly asked.

“If you want to.” Mark said, as he wanted to see what Kelly would do.

To his surprise she looked at her friend for a few moments but did not make a move.

“She can stay like this a while longer. Let’s get lunch.” She said to Mark.

Mark laughed. Girls could be so mean. The 4 walked down to the kitchen. Mark made some more sandwiches. The others, after going to the washroom, sat at the island, looking at him prepare the meal.

“Are we going to be tied up again?” Vivian asked, sipping on a glass of milk.

The others also had drinks.

“Do you want to?” Mark asked.

“You tied Kira much tighter than us.” Vivian replied. “Can you do that to us too?”

“Who says I want to be tied any tighter?” Jennifer interrupted. “I was helpless on that chair. Especially after you gagged us.”

“Oh, come on, we can handle it.” Vivian said to her friend.

“Believe me when I say that you do not want to get tied up like Kira or me.” Kelly added, while eating her sandwich.

“Why? You think we can’t handle it?” Vivian asked.

“Forget I said something. Just ask Mark to tie you like I was before. See how long before you cry uncle. I bet it won’t be long.”

She described how Mark had tied her and Vivian and Jennifer looked at her with big eyes.

“Euh, okay. Maybe not as tight as Kelly.” Vivian remarked.

Both Mark and Kelly laughed. Unless they really asked for it, Mark had no intentions of tying his younger sister and her friend like he had Kira and Kelly.

“Why don’t you go swimming for a while, while I take care of Kelly?” Mark said to Jennifer and Vivian.

“Great idea. I’ll go change.” Vivian said, leaving the kitchen.

Jennifer was already dressed in her swimsuit, so she went to the pool, leaving Kelly and Mark alone.

“And why can’t I go for a swim?” Kelly asked. “I have been tied for a long time today.”

“And you will be tied a lot more.” Mark replied.

Kelly sighed. She would not mind having a longer break from being tied up. But she knew she promised her brother that he could tie her, and Kira, although Kira did not know that yet, at anytime he wanted.

“I’ll make it easy for you, you can decide yourself how you will be tied. How’s that?”

“Okay.” Kelly said, grinning. “Hands in front and nothing else.”

Mark laughed. At that moment Vivian came walking into the kitchen, dressed in a yellow bathing suit.

“Kira is awake.” She said, before disappearing to the pool.

“Let’s look after Kira first, before I tie you up again.” Mark said. “Hands in front only… to start.”

Kelly let out a sigh. They had cleaned up the kitchen and walked upstairs to Vivian’s bedroom. Kira was indeed awake. She was fighting her bonds. Since she was earplugged and blindfolded, she did not hear or see Mark and Kelly come into the room. She knew she had fallen asleep, but that meant she had no idea how long she had been tied to the bed. The, in her opinion, irritating ropes to the top and bottom of the bed prevented her from moving much. Her arms had gone numb, and she had called out a few times, but there had been no reactions, so she figured she was alone, or Vivian and Jennifer were also still tied to their chairs. Mark and Kelly watched the helpless girl on the bed for a few moments.

“Shame she is not ticklish.” Mark said.

“Oh no, let’s not go there.” Kelly said.

She was ticklish, not extreme, but there were enough spots on her body that were ticklish.

“Let’s untie her from the bed. Do not touch the gag, blindfold, or earplugs.” Mark said to Kelly.

Kelly worked on the ropes from Kira’s feet, while Mark worked on the ropes leading to the top of the bed.

“Can I untie her legs?” Kelly asked, not sure what Mark had planned for her girlfriend.

“Sure.” Everything but her wrists.”

It did not take long for the two to untie all the ropes. They helped Kira sitting up on the edge of the bed while they released all the ropes, but one.

“Hmmppfff?” Kelly mumbled, glad that she was untied from all but one rope, but wondering why she was still gagged, earplugged, and blindfolded.

“Take the ropes with you.” Mark told Kelly.

Mark took Kira by her arm and guided her into the hallway and downstairs. Kelly followed them. They went through the house and outside. Kira could feel the wind against her skin. Vivian and Jennifer were in the pool, playing around. They stopped when they saw Mark and Kira.

“Where are you taking her?” Vivian asked.

Mark did not need to answer the question, as he placed Kira with her back against the same lamppost as Megan had been tied to during the previous game.

“I will untie your hands. You will keep them behind your back, so that we can tie them behind the post, okay?” Mark said to Kira, speaking loud enough for her to hear what he said.

She just nodded. Although what Mark said made her wonder who the ‘we’ was in his sentence. Was Kelly free? Or was there a new player? Questions she did not have an answer to. Mark untied the rope on her wrists and guided her arms behind the lamppost and retied them. Same wraps as before, same cinch and the knot out of her fingers reach.

“At least he did not tie me in that reverse prayer thing that he wanted to tie me in.” Kira thought.

It was not that she was not going to be tied tightly, as Mark pulled Kira’s elbows together behind the pole and tied them together. While Mark tied a rope around her upper body, keeping her stuck to the pole, somebody else, Kelly in this case, tied Kira’s legs.

“At least 2 people are tying me.” Kira thought.

When Kelly and Mark were done with Kira, she was stuck to the lamppost. She could feel the sun rays on her helpless body, and it was warmer than in the house, as the house had air conditioning.

“Let’s leave her for now. I have an idea what I am going to do with you.” Mark said to Kelly.

“Why do I have the feeling I will not enjoy it?” She replied.

Mark just grinned.

laz
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by laz »

nice chapter
Mask6190
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mask6190 »

Now I'm wondering why Kelly wants to leave Kira all tied up ...

Also, it seems that Vivian and Jennifer are enjoying being tied up. What else does Mark have planned for them...
Argentum
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Argentum »

@slackywacky

Hey, I didn't know you had another story going on. Please tag me as well for this on, and any other of yours.

Thanks a lot!
There always can be a few more ropes.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Argentum wrote: 3 weeks ago Please tag me as well for this on, and any other of yours.
Will do.

harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great stuff again
GreyLord
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by GreyLord »

Mask6190 wrote: 3 weeks ago Now I'm wondering why Kelly wants to leave Kira all tied up ...
You will never make a mistake by leaving a girl tied up!

I have a lot of catching up to do.
ImageA List of my stories:
An Unlikely Savior Completed
Spy Task Force Completed
Tale of an Archer Completed
The Bandit Scout on Newhome updated 05/30/23
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic