If You're Going to be Tied Up (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

harveygasson wrote: 2 months ago I hope you keep going with this story
Don't worry. One update left 😁
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Pleasurechip95 wrote: 2 months ago
harveygasson wrote: 2 months ago I hope you keep going with this story
Don't worry. One update left 😁
Fantastic
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 6

The rest of the day was spent fishing and swimming. Everyone was having a good time until dinner. Ryan and Jamie immediately flew into a shouting match over the last cookie. Tony sighed before moving behind the two boys and clapped a hand over each of nephews’ mouths.

“Honestly, Steve, you should teach your kids not to fight,” Tony chided.

Steven shrugged before snatching the last cookie and taking a bite. He then replied, “And what would you do?”

“I think they could use some bonding time together, don’t you?”

Steven agreed by saying, “I suppose so, but it’ll have to be quick. Laura is coming back tomorrow morning, and we need to get going.”

Tony groaned before muttering fine, “Fine. You boys up for another game?”

Jamie eagerly nodded beneath his uncle’s hand while Ryan shook his head. Tony relinquished his hold on his eldest nephew before he snatched Jamie up and carried the boy away.

Steven asked Ryan, “Everything alright, son?”

“Yeah, Dad. Just not in the mood… Are we going to tell Mom?”

Steven drummed his fingertips against the table before replying, “Only if she asks directly.”

“Mmphh! Dmphh! Hmphh!” Jamie cried beneath his uncle’s hand.

Tony merely tightened his hold and hissed, “Quiet, brat. Your daddy isn’t coming to save you.”

The man merely set his nephew down on the floor beside the box of bondage gear. Jamie immediately pointed to the bright red rubber ball and
asked, “Can I try that?”

“Absolutely not. Your father would kill me… I will let you pick rope or tape though.”

“Surprise me.”

Tony nodded before tying a rather large knot at the center of a blue bandana. The knot nestled between Jamie’s teeth easily as the ends were tied tightly at the base of his neck. Jamie immediately tested the cloth by attempting to shout for help before several strips of tape were smoothed over his already gagged mouth.

“Mmmm.”

“That’s better,” Tony smirked before pulling the boy’s arms behind his back. “Ever heard of a box tie?”

“Not happening,” Steven snapped from where he approached with Ryan following behind them. “Jamie, time to go.”

The boy looked annoyed but nodded nonetheless. The gag was removed and goodbyes were exchanged before the three headed home. Tony watched them go as he mumbled, “Maybe I should visit more often.”

One more update to this left. Give me some ideas of what should happen.
lee4sox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lee4sox »

The boys should tie and gag the men , the men agree to the idea and are bound to chairs and bandana gagged
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

lee4sox wrote: 1 month ago The boys should tie and gag the men , the men agree to the idea and are bound to chairs and bandana gagged
That would be amazing to see ❤️
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

I don't think Tony's finished with the games yet and might take things forward on his own. Great story again!
briefkid
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by briefkid »

Let Jamie try on the ballgag!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic