If You're Going to be Tied Up (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

If You're Going to be Tied Up (M/mm)

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

If You're Going to be Tied Up (M/m)

A sequel to Kidnapped on a Cruise

Steven Winters sighed. His wife, Laura, was currently on her home from her sister’s leaving him alone with his two sons. Ryan was turning eighteen in a few weeks and then he’d be starting college soon. Jamie, on the other hand, was twelve years old and in middle school.

The man finished stirring the pot of macaroni on the stove before flipping the burner off. Ryan was off at his girlfriend’s house but was expected back within the hour. Steven called for Jamie to come and grab some of the mac and cheese but the boy never emerged.

Probably playing a videogame or something Steven concluded before pushing open the door to his sons’ room. To his horror, Steven gasped. Jamie was on the floor with his hands cuffed behind him and several strips of tape over his mouth. Stacks of tape and rope surrounded the boy. A couple of Laura’s missing scarves were there too.

Neither moved for several seconds before Steven asked, “D-did you do this to yourself?”

Jamie’s cheeks turned bright red as he nodded. Steven swallowed hard before kneeling down to pull the tape away from the boy’s mouth. “Son, if this is because of that cruise four years ago-”

“No! Well, yes… I like it, Dad. I’m sorry… I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I just like being tied up.”

Steven sighed before snatching a pair of old ankle socks off the boys’ dirty floor. Jamie gazed at him with confusion before Steven explained, “Well, if you’re going to be tied up, it needs to be done properly.”

Jamie’s eyes widened. He opened his mouth to respond before the socks began filling his cheeks.

“Mmphh!”

The rancid tasting fabric had the boy squirming. Steven quickly tied a large knot into the center of one of Jamie’s soccer socks. He then forced the knot into Jamie’s mouth pushing the packing in deeper. He tied the ends of the sock together tightly behind Jamie’s head. Snatching a used bandana off the floor near the hamper, Steven rolled it into a band and tied it over the boy’s already gagged mouth.

“Mmmm.”

Selecting a piece of rope, Steven wasted no time in forming a pair of rope cuffs around his son’s ankles. More rope was added above and below the boy’s knees. The handcuffs were quickly replaced by a set of rope cuffs. Steven then cinched Jamie’s elbows together. A short length of rope was used to hogtie the boy. Finally, one of the scarves was used to blindfold the boy.

Jamie squirmed and grunted into the fabric covering his mouth before Steven glanced at his watch and replied, “You have about twenty minutes before your brother gets home. I’ll put your dinner in the microwave for you, okay?”

“Mmm hmmm.”

So, what would you want to see next or maybe I should just stop here....
Last edited by Pleasurechip95 6 months ago, edited 10 times in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

oh no don't stop there I want to see this story continue, there are so many possibilities of interest his brother could taunt him and he could be trapped by his father or he decides to trap his father, or he decides to free his brother and asks him to tie him up so many different possibilities can be used
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

To be caught in self bondage by his Dad must have been a huge embarrasment for Jamie... But his father's reaction was fantastic, I can't wait what will happen in next chapters! :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

lee4sox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lee4sox »

get the Jamie to tie up his father and his older brother
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago oh no don't stop there I want to see this story continue, there are so many possibilities of interest his brother could taunt him and he could be trapped by his father or he decides to trap his father, or he decides to free his brother and asks him to tie him up so many different possibilities can be used
So many possibilities. What to choose? 🤔
squirrel wrote: 7 months ago To be caught in self bondage by his Dad must have been a huge embarrasment for Jamie... But his father's reaction was fantastic, I can't wait what will happen in next chapters! :twisted:
Poor Jamie. At least Steven was willing to help his son's predicament. Whatever will I do with Ryan and Steven?
lee4sox wrote: 7 months ago get the Jamie to tie up his father and his older brother
I might 😉
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

:twisted: Get the wife involved as a captor! ;)
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Gluba wrote: 7 months ago :twisted: Get the wife involved as a captor! ;)

Perhaps next time ;)
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 2

Steven had just finished dishing out the mac and cheese when Ryan walked in. He nodded at the teenager before asking about how his date had gone and if he wanted dinner.

“Nah. Alison’s mom made burgers. Where’s Jamie?”

Steven smirked, “Tied up in your room.”

Ryan merely shrugged as he headed over to the fridge for a coke. “He’s probably playing Minecraft or whatever.”

Steven merely hummed before asking Ryan to go ahead and get Jamie ready for dinner. The teenager grumbled but obliged. Opening the door to their shared room, Ryan froze. His little brother lay struggling on the carpet like some prized turkey.

“Jamie! Dad!”

Ryan immediately yanked the blindfold away from Jamie’s eyes before removing his little brother’s gag. Jamie spat out the socks as Ryan continued to call for their dad.

“Dad! Someone’s in the house! Dad!”

“Ryan! Stop! Dad did it-”

Ryan looked absolutely horrified as he glanced over to see their father’s silhouette coming down the hallway. The teenager shot to his feet immediately and locked the door. Ryan’s chest was heaving as he muttered, “It’s okay. He’s not gonna hurt you. We’ll call the cops and mom and-”

“Ryan! Open the door!”

Ryan cursed as he realized his cellphone was still in the kitchen. He had to get Jamie out and get them out and-

“Ryan! It’s okay! I wanted Dad to do it!” Jamie shouted.

“W-what?”

Jamie took a deep breath before explaining, “I like it… being tied up. You know, like how we used to play cops and robbers. Come on, it’s dad. He wouldn’t do anything to hurt us.”

Ryan could only blink. He muttered, “You like this? But, we were kidnapped and-”

“It was a game to me… Still is… You just didn’t want to play anymore.”

Swallowing, Ryan replied, “That’s because I didn’t want you to freak out.”

“I’m not… except right now. You’re freaking me out and probably Dad.”

It took Ryan a minute to process everything before he finally unlocked the bedroom door and let Steven inside. The man glanced down at his youngest before gripping the shoulder of his eldest.

Steven calmly explained, “You know I’d never hurt either of you boys. I’m sorry this scared you, Ryan. I figured you’d find it funny or at least know how Jamie likes these games. I mean, the two of you share a room.”

“That doesn’t mean we know what kind of shit we’re both into!” Ryan snapped.

Steven shrugged before looking down at Jamie. “I suppose we’d better get your brother untied so he can eat dinner and get ready for bed.”

Ryan nodded as he and Steven knelt down to untie the tight knots. Ryan commented about how tight they were as Steven smirked and made a comment about how he used to play tie up games with his older brother. Eventually, Jamie was freed.

The three then got changed into their nightclothes before moving to the living room. Steven flipped onto a Marvel movie he’d been wanting to see. Naturally, Jamie, the comic book expert started spouting off spoilers.

Steven moved to clap a hand over Jamie’s mouth and seized his wrists. The man threatened, “Now, son, if you don’t be quiet, you will be gagged.
Can you be quiet?”

“Nghh!”

Jamie merely moaned into his father’s hand. Steven raised an eyebrow before asking Ryan to get something to keep Jamie preoccupied with. Ryan disappeared into their room and returned with a couple of bandanas and a pair of Laura’s long scarves.

Ryan seized Jamie wrists and quickly bound them together before taking the excess length of the scarf to pin the boy’s wrists to his thighs. Steven removed his hand from Jamie’s mouth long enough to allow a knotted bandana to take its place.

Steven gazed at the excess material on the coffee table before looking at Ryan. The teenager blushed before muttering, “Would you tie me up too?”

Steven nodded before picking up the bandana and tying a knot in the center. The knot was soon nestled between Ryan’s teeth and tied tightly behind his head. He then bound Ryan’s hands in the same manner as Jamie. The final touch was him disappearing to grab another pair of scarves to cinch
around the boys’ ankles.

The two brothers began testing their binds as Steven turned his attention back to the movie.
Now what?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Congratulations it's absolutely awesome i love it
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago Congratulations it's absolutely awesome i love it
Thank you ❤️
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Absolutely amazing! The handgag was awesome! What a fantastic family.... :twisted:
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well I wasn't expected that....both sons tied and gagged....well what an awesome dad? :lol: :lol: this is great! I kind of hope dad goes all rogue on his boys... :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 7 months ago Absolutely amazing! The handgag was awesome! What a fantastic family.... :twisted:
Thank you! The family will have more adventures soon 😀
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

socjuc wrote: 7 months ago Well I wasn't expected that....both sons tied and gagged....well what an awesome dad? :lol: :lol: this is great! I kind of hope dad goes all rogue on his boys... :mrgreen:
Father of the year right there lol. You'll just have to wait and see what Steven does next 😉
Carelessheal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Carelessheal »

maybe their dad should buy more advance stuff to bind them xD
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Carelessheal wrote: 7 months ago maybe their dad should buy more advance stuff to bind them xD
And what do you have in mind? :D
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Oh! A poll! Scroll up!⬆️
BDBrit
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BDBrit »

Cool story so far! I'm loving that they're both tied up now.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

BDBrit wrote: 7 months ago Cool story so far! I'm loving that they're both tied up now.
Thanks! Couldn't let Jamie have all the fun ;)
lee4sox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lee4sox »

Get both boys to tie up dad in the next part including a chair tie and hogtie
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

lee4sox wrote: 7 months ago Get both boys to tie up dad in the next part including a chair tie and hogtie
I'm definitely thinking a chair tie will happen 😉
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Awesome tale @Pleasurechip95!
I'm sure lots of readers would love to have had a dad like Steven while growing up.

I don't normally intrude on author-creativity by offering suggestions like this, but since you're so open to receiving them, I for one would love to see our rope-savvy dad use his own socks as gags for the boys. I'm sure others would enjoy that a lot as well.

Keep up the awesome work! Will be keeping a closer eye on your stuff from now on. Cheers!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Don't forget the poll guys 😊
Last edited by Pleasurechip95 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago Awesome tale @Pleasurechip95!
I'm sure lots of readers would love to have had a dad like Steven while growing up.

I don't normally intrude on author-creativity by offering suggestions like this, but since you're so open to receiving them, I for one would love to see our rope-savvy dad use his own socks as gags for the boys. I'm sure others would enjoy that a lot as well.

Keep up the awesome work! Will be keeping a closer eye on your stuff from now on. Cheers!
Absolutely. Look at that dad of the year right there lol

I'm pretty always up for requests. Makes it a little more of a challenge. I think I can squeeze in a sock😉 (get it??)

And thank you 😊
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

I voted for Steven "kidnaps" the boys and a new play player is introduced.
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic