If You're Going to be Tied Up (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago I voted for Steven "kidnaps" the boys and a new play player is introduced.
Excellent choice 👌
Carnath
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Carnath »

That was my vote too!
The Brotherhood
The best human pilot in the galaxy
My Bondage Academia

If you want to support me and allow me to commission more illustration and write more story, you can donate to my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/carnath_gid
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Carnath wrote: 7 months ago That was my vote too!
It's definitely the popular choice 😊
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Well....it wasn't my choice :lol: :lol: I wouldn't mind seeing an intruder take Steve-boi down :mrgreen:
This story can be found HERE.
Banner by Bondagefreak
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

socjuc wrote: 7 months ago Well....it wasn't my choice :lol: :lol: I wouldn't mind seeing an intruder take Steve-boi down :mrgreen:
Steve-boi?! Have some respect for the rope-savvy dad, will you?
I think you oughta be the one to be taken down, Soc-boi 8-)
Last edited by bondagefreak 7 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

:lol: yes!
Banner by Bondagefreak
lee4sox
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by lee4sox »

Definitely love to read the boys tying up the dad
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

socjuc wrote: 7 months ago Well....it wasn't my choice :lol: :lol: I wouldn't mind seeing an intruder take Steve-boi down :mrgreen:
There will be other chapters 😊
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago
Steve-boi?! Have some respect for the rope-savvy dad, will you?
I think you oughta be the one to be taken down, Soc-boi 8-)
Exactly! Steven is a 42 year old account that works hard for his wife and kids lol. So watch out or he'll come for you next 😉
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

lee4sox wrote: 7 months ago Definitely love to read the boys tying up the dad
Perhaps next time in the poll for an option 🤔
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

Quite a good story so far. I'm interested to know of how it turns out. Voted for Steven 'kidnaps' the boys and a new player comes in ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Stormee wrote: 7 months ago Quite a good story so far. I'm interested to know of how it turns out. Voted for Steven 'kidnaps' the boys and a new player comes in ;)
Thanks! And yes, that definitely seems to be the verdict 😉
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 3

The movie eventually ended. Steven untied Ryan before releasing Jamie from his bonds. Laura called to wish the three goodnight and told them that she’d decided to stay another day and wouldn’t be back until Sunday evening. The moment the phone call had ended, Jamie blurted out, “Are you going to tie us up again?”

“Not during the night. It’s too dangerous,” Steven explained to Jamie’s disappointed face. “But, tomorrow is Saturday and you boys don’t have school and I don’t have work so we’ll see what we can do.”

That seemed to satisfy Jamie, who bounded after his brother to their bedroom. Both boys were soon out like a light. The next morning, Jamie opened his eyes to see Ryan still sleeping soundly in his bed on the opposite wall.

The twelve year old stumbled out of his bed and made his way to the bathroom. The boy was still wiping the sleep from his eyes as he exited the bathroom. Jamie opened his mouth to yawn only to have a gloved hand cover it as a new hand pulled his arms behind his back.

“Mmphh!”

“Shhh. Don’t want to wake up your brother, do we?”

Recognizing his father’s voice, Jamie shook his head. The excitement of a new game caused his heart to flutter. The boy put up a mild struggle as he was led into the kitchen. Steven guided the boy onto one of the kitchen chairs.

Steven relinquished his grip on the boy’s mouth causing Jaime to scream, “Ryan! Helmmph!” before one of Laura’s good dinner napkins were sacrificed to serve as a cleave gag.

“Shhhh,” Steven warned before pulling Jaime’s arms through the back of the kitchen chair and snapping a pair of handcuffs around the boy’s wrists.
“There, that should hold you while I see to that big brother of yours.”

“Nnghh!”

“Oh yes!” Steven smirked at the boy, stepping in front of him.

Jamie got a good look at his father dressed in black with black leather gloves and a bandana over his nose like he didn’t get the memo on how to dress from a stagecoach robbery. Steven patted the boy’s cheek and cooed, “Steven Winter’s baby boy. I’ll bet your father would pay anything to get you back safe and sound.”

Jamie rolled his eyes. The man then made his way to where his eldest was still sleeping soundly in bed.

Ryan’s eyes flew open the moment a hand slid over his mouth. Steven shushed him before reminding him it was only a game. Nodding, Ryan allowed himself to be pulled into a sitting position as Steven continued, “I have your little brother. You behave and he will not be harmed.”

Ryan’s plea for Jamie to be let go was lost beneath the leather still clamped firmly over his mouth. Another one of the dinner napkins were then threaded through the teenager’s lips and tied tightly behind his head. Unlike Jamie, Ryan did not attempt to call for help.

Gripping Ryan’s arms, Steven marched his son over to the bathroom and gave him five minutes and warning to not touch the gag or call for help. Knowing Ryan’s protectiveness over his little brother, Steven knew Ryan would follow the instructions perfectly.

Eventually, Ryan emerged from the bathroom with the gag still in place. Gripping the boy’s arms, Steven marched Ryan into the kitchen. Jamie tried shouting around the thick gag the moment he saw his brother. A pair of handcuffs were required to keep Ryan secure to the chair.

Steven cackled before adding, “Until your father pays up, the two of you will remain my hostages.”

“Nghh!” Jamie cried.

The last two dinner napkins were made to serve as blindfolds. Other than the occasional muffled groan, it was pretty quiet in the kitchen. Steven bustled about getting toast, eggs, and bacon ready.

Eventually, the captives were freed to feed themselves breakfast. Steven glanced at the boys and asked, “Do you want to keep playing this or have you had enough?”

“Keep playing!” Jamie announced without hesitation.

Steven nodded before looking to Ryan, who shrugged. He was fine either way. Steven seemed to think about it before adding, “Alright. Both of you go get dressed.”

Both boys were curious but did as instructed. Jamie was the first to return in a sweater and jeans. Steven pulled the boy’s wrists behind his back and tightened a ziptie around his wrists. Spinning the boy back around, Steven held up the same bandana from the night before.

Balling the cloth up, he held it in front of Jamie’s mouth. The boy shook his head and held his lips firmly together. Steven sighed before pulling one of his used sweat socks from his pocket. Jamie’s eyes widened as he could smell the disgusting material a mile away.

“No, Dad. I’ll be gmmphh!”

Jamie practically gagged as his father’s foul-tasting socks assaulted his mouth and pinned down his tongue. Steven forced the packing into the boy’s mouth until his cheeks bulged.

“Nnghhh!”

“I tried to be nice, son. Don’t be a brat next time. Now, put your lips together unless you want the other one as a blindfold.”

Giving his father a disgusted look, Jamie did as he was told. Several strips of clear tape were soon smoothed over the boy’s mouth. Jamie squirmed as Steven knelt to secure a ziptie around the boy’s ankles. Satisfied, Steven lifted the preteen over his shoulder and carried him to the garage.

“Hmmphh! Mmmphh!”

Steven opened the door to his Ford Fiesta and quickly deposited his son into the backseat before fastening his seatbelt over him. The man ruffled his son’s hair before leaving to get Ryan. The older boy was going to be a little harder to subdue.

Not wanting to waste a perfectly good sweaty sock, Steven balled it up in his hand as he practically tiptoed to where Ryan was still standing in his room slipping his sweater over his head. The moment the top was pulled into place, Steven launched himself at the boy. Ryan landed with his back against his bed.

“Dad! What the hell are you dommphh!” Ryan yelled before the salty sock assaulted his taste buds.

Steven fought against Ryan’s flailing arms as he managed to flip the teenager over to his stomach. A ziptie was pulled tightly around Ryan’s wrists. He managed to get one around his son’s ankles as Ryan spat out the sock.

The teenager firmly clamped his mouth shut as Steven balled the slightly damp sock back up. With a smirk, Steven whispered, “Come on, Ryan. My sock could use a good washing… Then again, I’m sure there’s worse in yours and Jamie’s hamper.”

Ryan cringed before reluctantly opening his mouth. Steven wasted no time in packing the sock inside. There was no attempt to spit the stuffing out as a few strips of clear tape were used to secure the sweaty gag.

“Mmphh,” Ryan grunted as he was hefted over his father’s shoulder.

Jamie struggled as he was very content to groan into his gag. Eventually, the backdoor opened and Ryan was pushed inside. A seatbelt was pulled over the older boy and he too received a hair ruffle.

Steven slid into the driver’s seat before fixing the rearview mirror to get a better view of his struggling sons. He was glad for the tented windows and the clear tape gagging his boys. A single glance into the backseat shouldn’t alert anyone. The last thing he needed was to get pulled over. That would not be fun to explain to a cop.

Before pulling out of the garage, he shot his brother a text for their estimated time of arrival.
Wow! A new poll!
Stormee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stormee »

What a fun morning for the boys. Having a 'robber' break in and have them as hostages for breakfast. Now being kidnapped to head to their uncle's house for some fun. I can't vote, but I'd pick taken to the barn and tied to the poles. ;)
Banner created by Bondagefreak

My Other Stories:
Stormee's Stories List
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

this story is truly incredible
socjuc
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by socjuc »

Tony's boat.... Even if you were to escape there is likely no way out! :P Lots of privacy too :mrgreen:

Like how Steven is full on character and has taken this little play acting so seriously.. :lol: Wondering if Tony has smellier socks than Steven :? :lol:
Banner by Bondagefreak
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Stormee wrote: 7 months ago What a fun morning for the boys. Having a 'robber' break in and have them as hostages for breakfast. Now being kidnapped to head to their uncle's house for some fun. I can't vote, but I'd pick taken to the barn and tied to the poles. ;)
Best way to spend a Saturday lol. I just the fixed the poll so you're good to vote now ❤️
The slave wrote: 7 months ago this story is truly incredible
Thanks so much 😊
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

socjuc wrote: 7 months ago Tony's boat.... Even if you were to escape there is likely no way out! :P Lots of privacy too :mrgreen:

Like how Steven is full on character and has taken this little play acting so seriously.. :lol: Wondering if Tony has smellier socks than Steven :? :lol:
Very true. There's simply no escape and definitely don't have to worry about anyone bothering them.

Steven is having the time of his life. Lol. Dad of the year. Who knows what Tony has in store for his nephews 😉
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

What an exciting chapter! The boys must have been surprised to see their father posing as burglar, but they seemed to enjoy it a lot... I loved the leather gloves and sock gags...

And I vote for the first option, hogties are best :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 7 months ago What an exciting chapter! The boys must have been surprised to see their father posing as burglar, but they seemed to enjoy it a lot... I loved the leather gloves and sock gags...

And I vote for the first option, hogties are best :D
What a way to spend a Saturday. They're all having a blast. And I'm sure Uncle Tony will as well when he sees them lol
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Astounding continuation @Pleasurechip95!
This hit a bunch of my buttons, as I'm sure it did your other readers.
I bet quite a few guys on here would love to be at the receiving end of Mr. Winter's leathery handgags and worn smelly socks 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

bondagefreak wrote: 7 months ago Astounding continuation @Pleasurechip95!
This hit a bunch of my buttons, as I'm sure it did your other readers.
I bet quite a few guys on here would love to be at the receiving end of Mr. Winter's leathery handgags and worn smelly socks 8-)
Thanks! All those poor readers. If only they were lucky enough to have him as a dad. Don’t worry, another update is on the way ❤️
BoundBoy22
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BoundBoy22 »

Oh, GOD, this is so good. Please continue. I really love father and son's stories.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 4

Adjusting the rearview mirror, Steven watched as Jamie was very content to thrash and attempt to call for help beneath his gag quite often. Ryan on the other hand was okay with the occasional struggle and muffled grunt. Both boys kept up with their struggles for a good while until Steven pulled off into a McDonald’s drive thru.

Ryan and Jamie swapped surprised glances as Steven looked back at them and winked. “Just keep quiet and we’ll all have lunch in a minute.”

Jamie was practically vibrating with excitement. What if someone noticed their little game? What if someone thought they were actually kidnap victims? Still, he kept quiet for the main part only letting out a muffled whine to which Ryan would glare at him every time.

Either the workers didn’t notice or didn’t seem to care as Steven pulled out of the line with their order. Pulling over to the corner of the parking lot, Steven checked around to make sure no one was watching. Twisting in his seat, he explained, “Ryan, thank you for following instructions. I’ll let you go and you can eat now if you want. Jamie, I told you to be quiet. Don’t think I didn’t notice you trying to draw attention to yourself. You’ll just have to eat later.”

“Nghh!” Jamie protested while Ryan smirked beneath his gag.

“Next time, follow orders, son,” Steven replied before reaching into the back seat to peel the tape away from Ryan’s mouth and pull out the soaked sock.

Ryan griped, “Dad, your socks reek. Where are we even go-mmphh!”

Steven’s hand quickly covered his son’s mouth as he explained, “Ryan, I said you could eat. I didn’t say you could talk. You both said you wanted to keep playing this game. Looks like the gag goes back in. You’ll both just have to eat when we get there.”

Jamie looked rather satisfied as he watched his father push the sock back into his older brother’s mouth and add a fresh strip of tape. Steven started the car back up as he reached for his own burger and fries to his sons’ dismay.

Another hour passed before Steven pulled up to the location Anthony had sent. He was a little confused to be pulling up to a dock where a million-dollar yacht sat in the water. Steven sighed as he wondered what rich widow his brother was screwing now.

Steven climbed out of the driver’s seat and opened the backdoor to slice through the ziptie on Ryan’s wrists before handing over his pocket knife. “Free your brother and the two of you eat. I’ll be right back.”

Steven made his way to where his older brother stood smirking as he leaned over the railing in a designer shirt that was completely unbuttoned revealing his perfectly chiseled upper body. The man had on a ridiculous looking captain’s hat that threatened to fly off as he swung over the side to embrace his younger brother.

“Steve, I’m so glad you called. I’m surprised the warden let you come.”

Steven sighed, “Laura isn’t a warden, Tony. We make decisions together. And speaking of our women, where’s the boat from?”

“Gladys, a lovely woman. We’re truly in love… Did I mention she’s currently on life support?” Tony replied before gazing around, “Where are my nephews?”

“Eating McDonalds in the car.”

Tony made a disgusted face as he added, “Don’t let them eat that trash. I’ll have the chef make you all something. Also, I’m glad you’re here but why only for the day?”

Tugging at his collar, Steven sheepishly grinned. “The boys are in to tie up games and I thought I’d “kidnap” them for the day before Laura gets home from visiting her sister.”

Tony’s face split into an enormous grin as he replied, “Oh really? Well, give a second to give the staff the day off.”

Back in the car the boys were polishing off their lunch when Jamie asked, “How come we don’t see Uncle Tony that often?”

“Mom hates him.” Ryan shrugged before snagging a handful of his brother’s fries.

“Ryan!”

The teenager quickly swallowed before shoving Jamie. “Gotta be faster than that.”

“Asshole,” Jamie huffed as he quickly finished off the rest of his food before more could be stolen.

Ryan smirked at Jamie before looking out the window. He frowned. His father and uncle had disappeared from where’d they been talking on the dock. The next second the door swung open and Jamie was practically yanked out of his seat. Out of reflex, Ryan moved to lunge after Jamie before an arm snaked around his neck and jerked him backwards onto the ground.

“Not so rough!” Steven snapped before softly asking, “Ryan, are you okay?”

Ryan glanced over to see his father standing there with one of his hands pressed tightly over Jamie’s mouth while the other held onto the boy’s skinny wrists. Ryan nodded his affirmation while Tony pulled the teenager to his feet.

“See, he’s fine,” Tony replied pulling his nephew’s arms behind his back and slapping a hand over his mouth. “Alright boys. You two behave and no one gets hurt. The second your parents send the ransom, the second you get to go home.”

Jamie, quite the unwilling hostage, was already struggling and screaming as Steven began marching him towards the yacht. “Hmphh! Nmphh!”

There wasn’t a whole lot of time left to admire the fancy boat as the two captives were led below deck and pushed into the master bedroom. Tony pulled a box from beneath the bed where coils of rope, rolls of tape, packages of bandanas, sets of handcuffs, and a couple of ball gags were nestled inside one side of the box. The other side had Jamie’s eyes widening as he stared at the mixture of leather, metal, and toys.

Steven groaned as he mumbled into Tony’s ear, “Absolutely fucking not.”

“I wasn’t even going to suggest it,” he huffed in annoyance before selecting a coil of rope.

Shoving Ryan onto the bed, Tony quickly began fastening a pair of rope cuffs over his nephew’s wrists before doing the same to his ankles. Jamie was quick to join Ryan, who added, “You don’t have to do this. Our parents will pammphh!”

He was quickly silenced by the wad of cloth forced into his mouth. A knotted bandana helped pack the stuffing deeper into his mouth. His brother received the same gag and restraints. A final piece of rope was used to bring the boys’ feet to their hands in a strict hog tie.

Steven and Tony admired their handy work before Tony asked, “You want a beer?”

What do you want to see happen next? Give some ideas before Laura gets home.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

BoundBoy22 wrote: 6 months ago Oh, GOD, this is so good. Please continue. I really love father and son's stories.
Welcome back, mate. Did you lose your BoudBoy22 account password or something?
You know you can always ask Xtc to reset it for you, right? Just wanted to mention it in case you wanted to reaccess your old account. In any case, nice to have you back. I was wondering where you'd gone ;)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic