TUG World (m/m,m/f exc):The Rock Prison Arch part 11 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUG World (m/m,m/f exc):The Rock Prison Arch part 11 added

Post by Beppejolly »

A new exciting story for all my readers.Hope you can enjoy it

Prologue
Once upon a time the gods decided to punish mankind for their sins.

In particular with an hexe they punished anyone who commit murder or was in any case involved in it with a certain death sentence.

It was hundred of years that the homicide where banished as well as the torture for the fear to commit involuntarly a murder.

In this world,where the normal weapons like swords or bows was banished,wars were conducted in a very strange way:the aim was infact to capture any of the opponent and put them in helpless condition

Naturally the numeric advantage was very important to reach this result but even the skills of the warriors.

Different techniques of immobilization were infact created to put the enemy helpless and in perfect control without cause any permanent damage to them.

The prisons were always full and new buildings were made in order to contain as many prisoners as possible.

Obviously in this places every prisoner was contained with different methods in order to not harm them avoiding the riots.

This story begins in one of this prison called The Rock for the fact that the methods were particular hard and also because no one escape from it.

Or at least until now.
Last edited by Beppejolly 6 months ago, edited 10 times in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really looking forward to this story
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

And here part 1 I hope you'll enjoy it.
Simon was very excited.It was his first time in a prison of that level:The Rock.

He was the younger guard even assumed in that structure:finally all the training to became a perfect guard,any technique of immobilization,any boring procedure to learn as a song,any effort to be a martial artist now have sense.

His family counted to him to exit from a terrible economic condition and now he could repay his parents for all the sacrifice.

His first prisoner to control waited him in his cell.He was a new one transferred recently.

It was strange:normally the guards controlled at least 10 prisoners.Maybe they had understimate him,but he was decise to show his value.

When he opened the door of the cell there was anyone here:there was only a box in the centre of the room full of holes and closed with a padlock.Over it there were the key of the box and the documents of the prisoner.

It was a nasty one:different cases of robbing,fraud,obviously not murder,but the worst crime was his attitude to escape from the prison.It seem that he used the prisons as a place to feed him.A grave crime that would been punished in an hard way in this world.

Simon wondered the contenute of the box when a moaning went out from it.

When he opened the box the boy was extremely surprise:there was a young boy,maybe the younger of that prison tied in a strict balltie,with leather mittens in their hands and all the knots covered with iron wire.Finally he was blindfolded and also gagged with a cleave gag.

That was a treatment for a very dangerous criminal but condidering his crimes that was absolutely overkill.

The moaning of the prisoner interrupted Simon's thoughts who ungag him and remove the blindfold.

"Uh?We'are already arrived?I thought I could sleep another bit"

Simon was puzzled."What do you think to be?"said the boy in a minacious way."Prisoner numer 145..."My name's is Ethan"the tied boy replyed."And it seem I'm in a prison,a good one this time.I hope the food will be better to the others...By the way when I can eat"he continued.

"T-the lunch is at 12:00 oclock.A-again two hours" said Simon even more puzzled.

"But I'm hungry"said the tied boy."I hope you won't me die of starvation"he continued.

So Simon take a little part of his lunch and give it to the prisoner as well as a cup of water"

"Thanks"said the prisoner."Could I ask you something?There was a girl with me do you know where is it now?"

"A-a girl?This penitentiary is divided intwo sections.I-i heard about some new arrives..."then Simon frozed.He was very stupid:not share informations with the prisoners,was one of the first rules,how the hell he was manipulated so easily?

Then Simon controlled the knots and removed the unnecessary iron wire, than,as a procedure,control the circulation of the prisoner.All seem ok.

He was about to leave the cell when the prisoner tell him:"You forgot the gag,I'm really skillfull with this nasty teeth".

Then a surprised Simon regagged the prisoner and then leave the cell.

That prisoner was stuck in his head and there was no doubt that their destiny were parallel.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent start, really interesting, but I find a simple cleave gag clearly not enough
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

The slave wrote: 7 months ago excellent start, really interesting, but I find a simple cleave gag clearly not enough
It's only to put those nasty teeth locked.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

And here part 2.

The prison of The Rock was indeed a very hard cage.It wasn't strange that no one managed to escape till that moment.

There were different type of procedures in order to prevent this.

The riots were pratically impossible to act due to the fact that any prisoner was controlled and put in some restrains in order to avoid any act of violence.

And in any case the guards had in dotation some peashooters armed with sleeping bullets.

For any 10 prisoner there was a guard and the entire structer counted over 2000 prisoners divided in female and male areas.That means that there were over 200 guards.

The situation have one only exception:Simon,who have the prisoner Ethan assigned.

The reputation of famous escaper make Ethan a very special prisoner. To mantain intact the name of the prison nothing should go wrong.

In any case the escape of the prisoner was pratically impossible.

The cells were infact closed with a combination system that change every week.Was infact very recommended to note the combinations of the cells assigned.

In case of emergency a system of metallic shutters can be activate closing the doors and the windows of the cell sealing the prisoners into it.The system could only be controlled from the outside.Also every cell had a little metallic tube connected to a little heater to make the prisoners warmer and also in case of emergency to burn leaf of a particular plant with sleeping effects.

Into the cells the prisoners were free to move a bit.There
was also a sewer system to allow them to explects their fisiological needs.

But when they would go outside for the daily walking they were before tied up.

There was infact two little fissure that could be opened.In It the prisoners placed their hands and feet with the hands behind their backs.

The guard proceeded and tie the prisoner hands and feet and complete the tie into the cell hogtying him/her and putting a blinfold in his/her eyes.After that he/she would been frisk.

The prisoner was then transported with a special cart with his/her others companions to the outside in order to prevent them to memorize the path.

In the courtyard they were untied and left "free" to walk with chains in their hands and feet.The process was repeat to transport the prisoners from the courtyard to the cells.

The meals were give when the prisoners were hogtied in their cells with no possibility to take something to free themselves.

Even in the library there were particular chairs that lock a prisoner in his place.

Simon didn't understand why he need to do particular care to that prisoner.It was balltied for great time even in his cell and loosen a bit every two hours with a massage to activate the circulation.This except the night were he was mummified from toe to head with only his nose outside wearing also a straitjacket.

To move him to the courtyard it was balltied and put in a box padlocked and wearing an hood attacked with a laches system.

In the courtyard he wear some schackles for hands and feet closed with points of welding.It was need a stain to remove them.

Finally it was feed balltied.

Some superior thought even to somministr him drugs continuosly to keep him in costant control.But that idea was almost immediately scrapeed for the high risk of complications

In any case he didn't ever lose his confidence saying that one day he will escape even from that prison with the girl in the other side.

Maybe with his enthusiasm one day he will able to do it
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

absolutely incredible really great I absolutely want to try this new prison
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Now the third part of the story.
All seem perfect in the prison of The Rock.

The prisoner Ethan look like have no possibility to escape due to the methods of the prison and the vigilance of the neo-guard Simon.

In any case Ethan didn't lose his presuntuous attitude.Speaking with other prisoners he said that soon I'll escape even from that prison,like he did with the others.

This attitude was very tedious for Simon who meanwhile had got information about the other prisoner who were take with Ethan and now was placed in the female part of the prison.Her name was Claire.

She was imprisoned because she parteciped in different crime and escapes from prison with Ethan

In any case she wasn't an escaper like Ethan,so for her were used the common methods of reclusion like any other prisoner.

That was a relief for Simon:If there wasn't anyone to help Ethan to escape from the outside probably it would been impossible.Surely he managed to escape with the help of Claire!But now he was alone.

The thing went well for almost two weeks.

Than an evening meanwhile Simon was mummfying Ethan for the night the prisoner said:"This night I'll go out from my cell and I'll escape".

A speak very farfetched that was ignored by Simon who after finishing to mummifying Ethan he gagged him with a special gag to make him completely silenced.
The gag was like this one:
https://parus-leder.de/en/Gag-N-2501-583-772.html
That locked his lips and tongue.

Then the guard closed the door of the cell being sure that the prisoner will be in the same position he left him like the other times.

When Simon opened the little window of the door the next day for the morning breakfast he was puzzled:Ethan wasn't in his bed!

The joung guard went into panic so much that the tray with the food and a glass of water fell in the floor of the cell.

He was ruined;even if Ethan would been recaptured Simon will be fired for incompetence.He was the only prisoner to look for him.

The only possibility was to recapture him with his own hands.

So Simon closed the cell like nothing happened.

There was still time until the daily stroll of the prisoners.

He promised to himself that he'll recapture Ethan, no matter what.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

wow this gag is really evil lol and this famous Ethan is really good at escaping will Simon succeed in capturing him again or will he become Ethan's prisoner lol
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Excuse me but I was busy.Here the part 4.

Simon was in a state of despair:there was no hints about where Ethan would be and the time for the morning inspections was near.

The Guard searched the Young escaper in any place of the Prison even where no one would seem,but never.

It was impossible that Ethan escaped from the building:the surveillance was too strict and he bad no idea of the mao of the Prison due to the fact that he was blindfolded at the moment of the shipment like any other prisoner.

He was probably hidden in some place,waiting to follow a Guard in order to reach the exit.

The confusion generated by his escape would help him in this and that was another motive to not sound the alarm,other than to mantain his work.

But now He was in check:the prisoner seem vanished and the time passed mercilessy.

Simon wondered how this could happened.The prisoner was perfectly Tied with a special model of straitjacket that didn't leave no possibility to free himself.Even dislocate the joints was useless:because it was incredible strict and the part of the neck was made with a collar of still leaving no space to move.

Ethan was also completely mummified leaving only the mouth and the nose free, with a strict cross of bandage to reduce his movement during the sleeping.Even his feet was wrapped crossed in order to prevent him to stand.

He couldn't use even the mouth due to the sturdy metal gag that lock his leaps and tongue.

Finally Simon was absolutely sure that there wasn't no object in the room to free him and also Ethan was frisked well.

But Ethan was escaped and Simon was almost out of time.

The only idea in his mind was to minimaze the damage.
The hour of escape must be delayed,otherwise he could been accused to let the prisoner escape on purpose:a grave crime.

So Simon want in Ethan's cell closing the door behind him in despair.

He set in the bed thinking at Ethan's words:"Tonight I'll escape".Then he looked at the floor and he noticed that there wasn't the glass:there was the water but not the Glass.

He had no time to think about it when Ethan appeared behind him pointing a piece of Glass in his neck.

"Surprise?" Ethan said."He's better to shut your mount" he continued"

"How you..."asked Simon interrupted by Ethan who replayed:"I simply hide myself under the bed rolling out of it when I was mummified and I used the Glass that you leave to free myself".

"And now"Ethan continued,"Now my little guard You'll help me to escape"

Simon was puzzled.

What will happen now?
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Interesting
SNAFU
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really excellent really exciting
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boocola wrote: 6 months agoInteresting
Uh,You can't even imagine what will happen next!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

And now incredibly here part 5.
All was incredible mad.Simon never imagined that Ethan would succeded to keep his promise to escape.

And now he was menaching his life with a piece of glass.

How stupid!Leave a piece of glass in the cell of a prisoner!

Even if Simon know martial arts he can't do nothing against a treat of homicide.There wasn't a murder for hundred of years.All his techniques were aimed to subdue a prisoner with no killing intent.Infact what would succeded if a prisoner kill someone?Death even for him.That was sufficient to have no skill with weapons except instruments
to subdue someone.

In any case Ethan couldn't treath his life.If is plan was to escape alive.

So Simon attemped to take advantage of the situation and said:"You were skillfull to free yourself,but now?"."If you want to escape alive you can't kill me or take me as an hostage"he continued.

"Soon the other guards will understand that there is something strange,You will be surrounded and they'll make you to sleep with the sleep potion that will spread in the room"."Surrend quietly and we can restart again"

"Sorry"Ethan answered,"But I prefer to die free and not as an hold prisoner"."I have things to do with one person and in any case my plan was to tie you up and take your uniform following the other guards to the outside"he concluded.

The plan of Ethan was good,even Simon admitted it.But there was a little flaw in it.

"And the girl"Simon said."Maybe you could escape but the girl will remain here,and if you escaped take even in a more strict surveillance"

"What are you saying?"asked Ethan.

"Return to be a good prisoner and I'll help your friend to escape from here.You for her."Simon answered.

"Did you believe I'm stupid?"Ethan said.

"Nope"Simon answered."But you know I'm right.I know the facility perfectly the guard turns.For me it was very simple make her escape"

"And why I would believe you"Ethan replied.

"Because I take advantages from it.You're one the most wanted prisoner,the girl is into only because she was with you"Simon answered.

Will Ethan accept Simon's purpose?Or I'll continue with his plan?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

truly amazing new chapter
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Here part 6 my dear

Ethan was very indecise about what to do.

It was true that have one man in the prison would made the escape of his friend easy,but Could he trust Simon?

It was a guard and probably he was trying to trick him.

In any case Simon was right:after his escape the surveillance of the girl will be increased with the aim to trap him attemping to rescue her.

And in that case Simon would been surely fired for incompetence.So no man into the prison.

Ethan was wondered all those things when a voice come from the outside of the cell:"Simon Is it all ok?"
"Yes, Stuart,no trouble,the prisoner is a bit rebellious today"answered the joung guard while Ethan minaced him.

"If he can be rebellious,your tie are so perfect..."Stuart replied.

"In any case I have the documents you asked me now I'll give you them"

"Now I'm a little busy,could you return later?"Simon replied.

"Later I'll forget it...could I enter or there are problems?"Stuart said.

"Nope,but the prisoner made a mess in the cell...now I'm cleaning it"

"Oh then I'll help you...We're friends...you know...it's almost time for the daily inspection"

"Nope,don't enter please It's very a mess here..."Simon replied desperately.

"Are you sure It's all ok?You're always precise like a clock...I'll wait here until you'll finish"said Stuart more and more suspicious.

Then Simon take the advantage of the situation and said:"Give me 5 minutes,then you can enter.

After 5 minutes Stuart entered in the cell and Ethan was strictly mummified and gagged.

Unfortunately Ethan had no choice but to trust Simon:the risk to be discovered was too high.
Also if he would be captured the surveillance would be surely increased.Dealing with one guard was enough.

Beside this Ethan was really impressed by Simon's ability to put the straitjacket on him and strictly mummifying him.

Now what will happen?Will Ethan manage to escape?
Will Simon mantain his promise?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Ethan prisoner again, damn surprise, I really didn't expect it
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

And incredibly,the part 6.

The things went quietly after Ethan nearly escaped.

Simon tied up Ethan's ankles and shoulders to the bench of the bed when it was the time to sleep in order to don't repeat the same trick of before.

Ethan passed the days wondered if Simon would mainteined his promise to free his friend.

The times when he wasn't gagged and ask for it Simon avoid the question with a "Soon".

Finally one day Ethan received the answer to this question.
And it wasn't a good news.

"Finally they approved it"said Simon with a grin removing the
blindfold to Ethan.

What Ethan saw was very incredible.

"This is a sarchofagus"Simon said indicating an iron coffin with the padded sides inside it.

"My superiors approved its use"continued the guard,taking Ethan,placing him in the coffin and closing it easily due to the predicament of the protesting prisoner.

The click of a padlock indicated that the coffin was now sealed.

It was very strict and match perfectly with Ethan's measures thanks to the internal system who couldn't move at all inside.The only hole,was a little one
to allow him to breath.
https://www.665leather.com/steel-sarcop ... etish.html

"From today you'll stay here for the night and when you'll be feeded"said Simon,opening a little fessure revealing Ethan face.

He was angry,but his sturdy gag prevent him to complain.

"Oh,and don't worry for the girl,her case was revised,she'll be free...in 10 years.

Ethan now understand that he was tricked.

Will he escape?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

poor Ethan lol this sequel is absolutely incredible
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

In those days I'm not busy so...here part 7
The things wasn't going good for Ethan.
Simon strictly controlled him...even when he went to the bathroom thanks to a special mechanism of pulling system that permitted to control his movements.

The martial arts of Simon that took advantage when he was already tied let him no chance to escape when he was tied from a method to another.

Simon could predict every struggle of Ethan and act in a manner to control him during the tying.He was trained for it

And there was even that stupid sarchophagus that was used when he was fed and when it was the time to go to sleep with the mummification and the straitjacket.

It was made by sturdy iron with some little holes to breath and inside there was a mechanical system composed by mobile blocks in specific points that allow to replicate the exact form of his body immobilizing him into.

The sarchopgagus was closed with a combination padlock not reachable from the inside.
Even the feed opening fissure had a secure metal net to prevent any possible use of the hands from inside.

The only moment where Ethan was "free" was when he was transported in a box balltied to the outside for the daily walk.

In any case even in that situation he wear the straitjacket and iron schackles for the ankles closed with a welding that need a stain to remove.
An iron ball was attacked to the schackles to prevent him to run away and in any case Simon had always his sedative peashooter.

Ethan couldn't even talked with the other prisoners due to his sturdy gag that sealed his leaps and tongue

The one who could talk with him was Simon when he fed him.And every time he remember him his promise.Bit the guy ignored him and sometimes he used a ringgag to terminate the discussion.

It seemed that the guard was never intentioned to free him or the girl.At least not before they'll pass in a cell the time decided.

The surveillance was almost perfect and the ways of escape blocked by the guard following every day a rigid protocol to frisk him before and after every tie.

The superiors were satisfied about that.Maybe Simon could aim to a promotion now.

The one not satisfied was Ethan who every day wondered how to escape from here.
Will he succeded?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Ethan is extremely lucky I would absolutely want to be in his place
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thanks for all the support to this new story.As a prize here part 8.

It was a day like others in the prison of The Rock.

This was the day to washing prisoners and differently from the others Ethan couldn't do that himself and he hated this.

Obviously he will be washed tied up and his guard,Simon had already prepared all the instruments.

So Ethan was freed from the sarchophagus and Simon began to remove the bandages from the legs of the mummification.

Immdiately Ethan tried to kick Simon,but this attack was useless because he was blindfolded and couldn't aim precisely,also the guard expected this as an expert user of the fast subound,the martial art that take advantage of a tied prioner, so he hold Ethan's legs in a lock.

Then the guard put fastly Ethan's ankles in a loop of rope made before.The prisoner tried to rolling in a side but this was useless and allow Simon to wrap fastly Ethan's ankles in any turn he made chinging it in the middle and finally fixing it making a quadruple knot.Then he fixed the rope to a metal ring of the wall reducing the prisoner's mobility and allowing him to rolled Ethan to his belly fixing him with the knees in his back.

After tying the prisoner's knees was the turn of the upper body,so Simon proceeded to remove the bandages and loose the laches of the straitjacket allowing Ethan to free an arm that the prisoner tried to use to hit the guard.
But this attemp was immediately stopped by Simon who held firmly Ethan wrist put it in a loop of rope and fastly fixing it to his waist.

The other arms follow the same destiny of the precedent even if Ethan tried uselessy to resist:Simon tied his elbows with a slipknot and pulling the ropes he fixed them togheter and finally tied the two wrists.
At the end a rope connected strictly Ethan's ankles with his wrists in an hogtie so hard that his back arched.

The prisoner was now ready to be washed.

After that,when Simon removed Ethan sturdy gag the guy said:"It's enough!Now I'll play with my rules and you'll free me,believe me"

"What are you saying"Simon answered."You'll see"Ethan replied with a grin in his face.

After a few hours Ethan was again put in a straitjacket using
special moves and tricks,he was mummified and put in the sarchophagus with the internal blocks that immobilized him.It was the time to feed him

But with enormous surprise Ethan refused to eat,even the next days for a week.

Simon tried to use a funnel gag to force him to eat but in every meal he was about to suffocate.

Even using drugs was not an option:the risk of intossication was too high and even the danger of suffocation would been increased.

Not only Simon but all the stuff of the prison was now in a state of deep despair:If they'll leave him without eating was like condemn him to death and this implied that all the personal of the structure,responsable of his prisony was in danger as the cause of his starvation.

One day Simon opened the sarchophagus as usually to feed him, but when he removed Ethan's blindfold the prisoner remained puzzled:Simon was in knees with tears running through his face pleading him:"Please,I beg you could you eat something?"

What will happen now?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

can't wait to see what happens next
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

👍
SNAFU
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Quite busy on these days but here part 9
Ethan was puzzled.Simon pleaded him to eat.The prisoner couldn't say anything for the surprise and due to his sturdy gag.

Meanwhile Simon continued to plead him:"We don't want to die!We are only doing our work.You commited crimes so that's the law..."he said like a crybaby.

"We'll take care of you as any other prisoner before.And if you will act well your condemn will be riduce"Simon continued in tears ungagging Ethan.

But the prisoner remained in his positions:it was better for him to die than live as a prisoner.

"Is for that girl,right?"Simon asked to a silent Ethan.

"Well I have a surprise for you" Simon continued.
"Her case was revised by the judge and we could free her in 3 months if you'll sign this document".
The document said that Ethan will take all the responsibility for the crimes occurred and that Claire was involved against
her wiil.

After a few moments to reflect Ethan accepted Simon's purpose and said to tell Claire to Believe on him and wait him in the same place as always.

Three months passed fast and the day for the liberation of Claire arrived.She was accompained near the enormous iron gate of the prison cuffed hands and feet for the last time over the eyes of Ethan.

He wore a straitjacket and was completely mummified and connected to an handmade wheelchair with leather straps.
A sturdy gag prevent him to communicate but he in any case to see her accepted to wear it.

Before she left the prison she hugged him in tears without saying a word.

Then she was uncuffed leaving the prison passing through the open iron gate that immediately closed after that.

Now that his friend was free the only thing remained to Ethan was to free himself.Will he succeded?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic