Summer's Beginning (M/M)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
OhmesRaht
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Summer's Beginning (M/M)

Post by OhmesRaht »

Summer was always the best time to be a youth. 3 or so months of nearly unbridled freedom. I had a small friend group, and we lived within a few blocks of each other, so it was common for us to be together for most the summer, spending the nights and weekends at each other's houses. Our parents all knew each other, so it was easy to spend the night, just a simple phone call was usually enough to stay the night or even a whole week with one of the guys.

Our friend group also had a proclivity for TUGs. Some of us like me, loved to be tied up. Others loved to do the tying. Some loved both sides. It was towards the beginning of summer, and I was over at my friend's Zach's house.

Zach always had interesting ideas for bondage or just ways to reatrain/secure someone. Today was no exception. His parents were out as always, and we were hanging in his room when the mood struck. He hyped up an idea and went into his closet.

"I just recently bought these! Thank God for generous parents!" He said, dropping a small bag onto his bed. It dropped fast and with a clunk. I opened it up, to see what was so heavy. "They are diver weights! You'd wear them scuba diving, you lace them through a special belt to help weigh you down. I have a lot of them in there. I think if we put them all on the belts, and put them on you, they'd be able to keep you pinned down to the floor!"

I was very eager to try, asking him what he wanted me to wear.
He handed me a black wetsuit. Fitting. I thought as I started to put the suit on. I had stripped down to my boxer briefs, and started to put on the wetsuit. It took a little longer than expected, as it was a size too small, so it felt super tight, but I didn't mind.

While I had done so, Zach has already been fixing one of the belts with the weights. He had them all over the belt. Making the belt weigh over 20 pounds most likely. He clipped it around my waist. It was heavy, but not too bad. He then prepared a few more, making a smaller one for my wrists, and ankles. All told, I probably had around 50 pounds of weights.

Given I barely weighed 100 pounds soaking wet, it was super heavy. He helped me down to the floor. Once I was laying flat, he asked me to try and get up. I could barely lift my arms. It felt like those super fast spinning UFO rides at the Fair, the ones that pin you down with g-forces.

While I laid there, he looked down, smiling at me trying to lift or squirm anything. That's when he grabbed a bandana, tying it around my eyes, and using another to gag me. "I'm gonna text the guys. I think it's time for the first bondage weekend of the summer!"
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent start really exciting I just hope the gags will be better afterwards but the idea of ​​bondage with weights is extremely interesting
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

That sounded like fun. What an interesting idea, too, tying someone down with weights. Very cool.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

I can't wait for the next part lol
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great way to restrain someone! Loved the beginning of the holiday, glad to see a nice tug group :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

An interesting start.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic