The bully, the tree and me (mm/mf) Part 3 added 1/24/24

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The bully, the tree and me (mm/mf) Part 3 added 1/24/24

Post by Trammel »

I stood there against my tree. My wrists were tied together behind my back, then a separate rope secured my arms to the tree around my elbows. My ankles were also tied together and secured to the tree, as well as my legs just above and below the knees.

It was a warm spring day and I had decided that morning that a short sleeve, yellow t-shirt would be good to wear to school along with long, khaki pants, white socks and gym shoes. My school did not have uniforms so I was free to wear what I wanted, within certain limits of course.

Unfortunately, my shoes and socks had been removed and one of the socks had been stuffed in my mouth before a bandana was used to gag me, with the bandana secured around the back of my neck. The rope was tight against the bare skin of my wrists, elbows and ankles. The tightness of the rope above and below my knees was tempered some by my pants.

I had not planned on being tied to my tree on this afternoon, or any afternoon, but I was not particularly surprised. I had no idea how I would get out of this.

So, why do I call it “my tree”?

I was 12 years old at the time. School was not a fun place, mainly because of a bully named Marko who made my life miserable. I didn’t have too many friends but there were a few other boys who I would sometimes hang around with. Much of the time I preferred to be alone.

I really don’t know for sure why Marko had it out for me. I know I was terrible at sports and was always the last boy picked when we were choosing teams for kick ball at recess. I hated that. Maybe that was why.

There was a secluded wooded area not far from the school. I would go there during breaks and after school to get away from the crowds and, in particular, Marko. I loved the woods. I loved being outside and by this time in the spring I had achieved a decent tan. Few people ever wandered into this area so I could be alone with my thoughts and away from Marko. The trees were beautiful and peaceful.

There was one tree in particular, in the middle of the woodland, that I particularly gravitated to. It was a large oak tree with rounded leaf margins. I keyed it out in a book I found in the school library and discovered it was a white oak. The tree soared into the forest canopy with a mighty trunk several feet in diameter.

This became my favorite spot in the woodland. I would come to this spot, under this tree, my tree, to read, meditate, be alone with my thoughts, and most importantly be away from my tormentor, Marko.

Whenever I would visit my tree, I would also appreciate it and its lovely ecosystem. I loved the masses of fallen leaves, twigs, and a few branches, as well as mosses and lichens. There was a pleasant organic smell around my tree. Acorns abounded. Everything about that place was just very nice and calming. Wildlife liked my tree too. Especially the squirrels. Sometimes it seemed they were trying to drop acorns on me. It was pretty funny, unless one hit me!

The dappled sun was just enough to provide a degree of warmth in the coolness of the woodland shade. I would sit in the shade of my tree and read, but sometimes I would simply pick apart acorns, sticks, twigs, or insect galls which abounded around my tree.

I did not live far from my school or my tree. On weekends, if I did not have anything else to do, I would sometimes go and hang out with my tree. It was a safe place. A place I could feel at one with nature and with my thoughts. Nobody ever came around.

On that warm Saturday, I had walked into the woodland after lunch. The leaves of my tree had only recently unfurled from their winter nap and the insects were happily buzzing about my tree. I was in heaven as I curled up at its base with my book.

“Hey, asshole.”

I was startled from my serenity by the evil croaking of my nemesis, Marko. I looked up and he was standing there with one of his friends, whose name I didn’t know. Most of the time I simply avoided Marko or made a wide circumnavigation around him. Why had he shown up here? I had never seen him here.

“Hi”, I said timidy.

“What ya doin’, twit face,” Marko said. ‘Is the nerd reading his book.”

I blushed a little bit and looked at the ground.

“I thought you might be here,” Marko said. “I’ve been watching you and I know this is where you come.”

He had been watching me? Why me? I shuddered.

“What do you want,” I asked, shakily.

“We want to play a little game,” Marko said.

‘A game?” I asked.

“Yeah, a game.”

“What kind of game?” I asked.

“I call it kidnap the little twit and hold him hostage,” Marko said.

“Kidnap?” I said, getting scared.

“I need a victim. Do you know where I can find a victim?” Marko asked facetiously.

I just looked at him.

“Hey, I know. How about you, runt,” he said, pointing at me.

“I don’t want to play your game,” I said.

“That’s too bad,” Marko said. “I usually don’t give kidnap victims a choice. Grab him, Timmy.” Well, at least I now knew Timmy’s name as he came over, pulled me to my feet, and held on to me tightly.”

“Don’t scream or it might get worse for you,” Marko said.

I saw Marko present a whole role of cotton clothesline as Timmy turned me around and pulled my arms around to my back.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Well, Ronnie, if we’re kidnapping you we need to tie you up,” Marko said
“Tie me up?” I replied. I had never been tied up before, especially not for real. I had seen it in movies and it sent chills through me.

“You don’t need to tie me up,” I said plaintively.

“Oh, we definitely need to tie you up,” Marko said as his goon Timmy crossed my wrists behind my back.

I watched as Marko unwrapped and unwound the cotton clothes line. He pulled out a menacing looking pocket knife which he used to cut the clothes line into substantial lengths.

Marko walked behind me with several lengths of the rope. I then felt the rope being wrapped around my crossed wrists several times, then knotted quite securely. Then I felt him wrapping more rope around my wrists in another direction and he knotted that securely. I had no idea what he was doing, but I felt more rope being wrapped, it felt like between my wrists, then all my wrist bindings were suddenly cinched tight.

“Ouch, that hurts,” I said as the ropes bit into the skin of my wrists.

“Good,” said Marko. “Stand him against the tree.”

Timmy led me over to my tree and had me stand with my back against it, my tied wrists between my back and the tree.

“What are you doing?” I cried.

“We thought it would be fun to tie you to this tree,” Marko said. “That sounds like fun, doesn’t it?”

“No,” I cried, “I don’t want to be tied to my tree.”

“Your tree? Well, that’s a shame,” Marko said, “because that’s what we’re gonna do.”

Marko doubled up the long rope and wrapped one end around my right arm near my elbow. He then took the double length of rope and wrapped it around the tree trunk to my left arm, tying it off tightly to my left arm near my elbow and securing my arms to my tree.

“Does it have to be so tight,” I asked.

“Why yes,” Marko said, grinning, “we wouldn’t want you freeing yourself, would we?”

Marko then pulled off my shoes and socks and took another length of rope and began wrapping it around my now bare ankles. He wrapped them several times, knotting it tightly, then wound it around my ankle bindings and between my ankles and cinched it tight against the skin of my bare ankles. He repeated this on my legs, just above my knees, over my pants. More rope was used to attach my ankle and leg bindings around my tree.

“There, Ronnie, you’re all tied up.”

I glared at him. It sounds cliché but all I could think of to say was, “what are you going to do with me.”

“We’ve already done it,” Marko said with a smirk. “Come on, Timmy. Let’s go.”

“Wait, where are you going?” I cried after them. “You can’t just leave me like this.”

Marko and Timmy stopped.

“We can’t?” Marko smirked. “Shut up, asshole. I’m pretty sure we can leave you like this and there isn’t a whole lot you can do to stop us.””

With that one of my socks was rolled up and stuffed in my mouth. Then a bandana was used to gag me, with the bandana secured around the back of my neck.

“DWWNT LWWWVE MUUUUU,” was all I could muster through my sock gag.

Apparently, they could just leave me like that because they departed as swiftly as they arrived and I was left alone, securely tied to my tree.

I was in shock. What had been a nice, pleasant day in my favorite, peaceful place had turned into a horrible nightmare in my favorite, peaceful place.

Like I said earlier, I had never been tied up before, at least not for real. It was a strange sensation to be tied up and immobilized like that. The ropes were tight. I couldn’t see how my wrists were tied behind my back but I could feel rope wrapped around them multiple times, and it was cinched tight.

Never having been tied up before, I thought I might be able to squeeze my hands out of the ropes and escape. That’s how it’s done in the movies, right? I tried this for some time but it seemed as though my wrists were practically glued together. I saw no way that I was going to squeeze my hands out of this.

My elbows were pulled back so I couldn’t get a good look at how they were tied. I tried to move my legs and they were pretty immobilized to my tree too. I really didn’t know what to do. I struggled against the ropes which bound me but it did no good. I panicked a bit, pulling and thrashing around like a trapped animal. That did no good either. I guess I basically was a trapped animal. All I could do for a while was sob into my gag.

After getting that out of my system, I just stood there not knowing what to do. I was stuck. I knew people seldom came into this area so the chances of someone happening by were very small. With my mouth gagged, I was not able to make more than a few muffled cries.

Time dragged on...

@Caesar73 @GreyLord @TightsBound @captured_prize @Tugs4fun @Elusive_Lady @The G-Man @JulieG @slackywacky @chelseykittyc@t @ Druid_Princess
Last edited by Trammel 3 months ago, edited 7 times in total.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Trammel: Well-written story. Bravo!

Ebascoray
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

Good read, a simple but also thrilling premise, being left alone after being tied up, with that I hope he does get free or discovered soon, maybe we might see that in the future ? maybe the bullies do plan to return to " continue the game " before releasing him, either way nice story !
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

Great writing. Wondering what will happen next...
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 2

I knew that it had been about 3:30 in the afternoon when I had been accosted by Marco and tied to the tree. Being in the middle of the woods there was no clock or no real way to tell time except for the position of the sun. Fortunately at this point in the spring the days were getting longer and it would not get dark until at least 8:00 PM so I had a few hours.

Oh gosh, a few hours tied to this tree. I certainly hoped I could either free myself or somebody would come by before then. I could find no real way to free myself. I stood there for periods of time getting bored and would periodically struggle against my bindings.

The tight rope bit into my skin which became increasingly uncomfortable. My arms pulled behind my back also began to ache. After a time I would get tingly feelings in my fingers kind of like when your foot falls asleep. It was probably from the tight ropes around my wrists. It was everything I could do to move my wrists around a little bit and exercise my hands to try to get feeling back into them. It was very uncomfortable.

The dappled sun came through the tree and the birds sang happily as if nothing had happened. The area around my tree was as peaceful and beautiful as ever. How many times had I come here and enjoyed this place and the beauty that surrounded me. All that same beauty was still here and the peacefulness. The only difference was my situation. Rather than being here voluntarily I was bound tightly and did not have the freedom to either stay here or leave. I was here and there was nothing I could do to change that. What was I going to do?

Time dragged on. The boredom of being tied like this was getting to me. Despite the fact that I was bound and gagged standing up I felt drowsy and began to nod off. I had no idea how much time had passed but I was startled awake by the sound of rustling leaves nearby. I looked around and out of the corner of my eyes I saw somebody approaching. It was Marco but this time he had somebody else with him. A girl.

“I see you're still nice and securely tied to that tree”, Marco said. “Are you having fun yet?” I just glared at Marco because there wasn't much else I could do with my mouth gagged.

The girl just looked at me. She appeared to be about my age. I was at the age where I was beginning to notice girls and I noted the fact that she had blonde hair, dark eyes, tanned skin and she appeared to be fit. She was wearing a light colored shirt and shorts as well as hiking boots for being in the woods. She appeared to be a little bit uncomfortable with the situation. I had no idea what was going on.

“Marco, why did you do this to that poor boy?” The girl asked.

“It's a game,” Marco replied.

“What kind of game is it where you tie some poor kid to a tree and leave him?” the girl asked.

“We call it the kidnap game”, Marco replied. “Do you want to play?”

The girl just looked at Marco.

“What? Are you going to tie me to the tree too?” She asked.

“No”, Marco replied. “Well, that would be fun but for now you could go over and start to untie him from the tree.”

The girl looked at me sympathetically and walked toward me. She looked at the ropes binding me and then she looked at Marco.

“These look awfully tight”, the girl said. “It looks like you're hurting him.”

“Just keeping the hostage from getting loose”, Marco replied.

The girl reached over and untied my gag allowing me to spit the sock out of my mouth. I had been gagged for so long that my mouth was dry and all I said was thank you. The girl then reached down and untied the ropes that were binding my elbows to the tree.

“I can't even reach his wrists with him tied like this”, the girl said.

“Leave his wrists tied”, Marco said. “Just untie his legs.”

The girl reached down and untied the ropes binding my legs and ankles together. When she was done I was able to move away from the tree a little bit but my wrists were still firmly tied behind my back.

“Now what, Marco?” The girl asked. Why are you leaving his hands tied behind his back?”

Marco looked at her and said, “because we're not done with the game yet. Now turn around so I can tie your hands behind your back.”

I was surprised by this and was even more surprised when she glared at him for a second but then compliantly turned around and crossed her wrists behind her back. Marco took one of the ropes that had been binding my legs and began to wrap it around her wrists and tied it tightly. She winced a bit as he made sure the rope was cinched between her wrists and it didn't look like there was any way she could escape that.

He then led her over to me and tied a rope around her arm just above her elbow. She stood her just a few inches from me and took the other end of the rope and looped that around my arm and tied it so the rope was basically tying us together. Marco then took another rope and tied it around her ankle and then took the other end of that rope, leaving a couple feet of slack, and tied it around my ankle so that our elbows and our ankles were tied together but we could still move some.

“There”, Marco said. “Now you're both my hostages. We're going to take a little walk to where I can keep the two of you safe.”

I do not like the sound of that but at least I wouldn't be alone.

I looked at the girl and couldn't help but notice how cute she was, even when bound like that. She did not look happy.

To be continued...

@Caesar73 @GreyLord @TightsBound @captured_prize @Tugs4fun @Elusive_Lady @The G-Man @JulieG @slackywacky @chelseykittyc@t @ Druid_Princess
Last edited by Trammel 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Part 3

“Now march,” Marco said as he shoved us forward. The girl and I began to walk through the woods. I only had so much familiarity with the woods as I always came to the same place. It was a large woodland and it seemed that we were going deeper into the woodland. There really wasn't a trail but Marco seemed to know where he was going. It was difficult for both me and the girl, walking with our wrists bound behind our backs. Both of us stumbled occasionally and the rope tying our ankles together occasionally got snagged on a sapling.

As we walked through the woods, over rises and down through valleys, we eventually came to what looked like an old, abandoned shed or small building. It did not look as if it had been used for years and had trees and shrubs growing up all around it. Marco seemed to be familiar with it and he led us toward it.

“I bring a lot of my prisoners here,” Marco said.

“Great”, I thought.

Marco opened and held the door and led us both inside. It was rather dark inside but Marco had an LED lantern sitting on the floor. He had obviously known we would be coming here or possibly he just kept it here for whenever he brought a prisoner here. He fired up the lantern and then he untied the rope around our elbows and our ankles but left our wrists tied behind our backs.

I noticed that there was a table in one corner of the room with wooden chairs around it. Marco walked over to the chairs and pulled two of them out in the middle of the room.

“Both of you come over here and sit,” Marco said. I didn't want to and I could tell the girl didn't want to either but what choice did we have?. We both walked over and sat down.

Marco guided our arms over the backs of our respective wooden chairs. Marco had a large black bag sitting in the corner of the room and he brought it out and began pulling lengths of rope out of it, rope that looked like relatively slender white clothes line. Marko took several lengths of rope and brought one over and tied my ankles together, synching the rope type between my ankles. He then went over to the girl and did the same.

When he was done with that, he took another length of rope, this one quite a bit longer, and used it to wrap it around my chest and the back of the chair, tying it off behind the chair and around my arms, pinning my arms to the back of the chair. He then did the same with the girl. You could tell she wasn't very happy but she didn't say anything. He then took out another length of rope and used it to tie my elbows together, pulling them toward each other but not totally together. That was quite uncomfortable. He then did the same with the girl.

When he was done, he took another length of rope and tied it around my wrists, then he took the rest of that rope under the bottom of the chair and tied it to my ankles pulling my ankles underneath the chair and toward my wrists so that I was securely bound to the chair and unable to move much. He then did the same with the girl.
“There”, Marco said. “I think you both will be rather comfortable there.”

“Comfortable wasn't the first word that came to mind”, the girl said glaring at Marco.

“You know you're cute when you're tied up like that Ali,’ Marco said.

Well, at least now I knew her name.

“I don't think anybody will hear you out here in the middle of nowhere so I'm not going to gag you. I hope the two of you enjoy yourselves. I'll be back for you later.”

“How much later?” I asked.

Marko just looked at me and walked out the door.

“Are you OK”, Ali asked me.

“If you can call being tied to a chair in the middle of the woods OK then I guess I'm wonderful”, I said. “How about you?”

“I'm fine”, Ali said.

“You act like you've been here before”, I said.

“This isn't my first time to the rodeo”, Ali said and I tried hard to stifle a laugh over the irony of her use of the term rodeo. “I've known Marco for a number of years and I kind of like him but he likes to tie people up and so I get tied up sometimes. I just let him do it.”

“If you don't like it why don't you tell him to stop?” I said.

“It wouldn't do any good”, Ali said. “You see how he is. In any case, he usually leaves us here for a long time. We can either just sit here or we can try to escape.”

“I've never been tied up before today”, I said. “I don't think I can escape.”

“You never know unless you try”, Allie said.

I looked at her and just couldn't get out of my mind how cute she was tied to that chair.

To be continued...

Active story:

Recently finished story:

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic