(f/mf) The Tale of Wendigo continued

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

(f/mf) The Tale of Wendigo continued

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

This is a continuation of the halloween story contest submission "The tale of wendigo"http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2023

Donnie looked around, sensing that the red marks on the cave walls were not merely red ocher paintings.

Cindy had given up struggling and grunting, although it may have been a suppression out of fear. They were afterall at the mercy of horrifying creatures borne out of legend.

There was a commotion on the far end of the cave, and Donnie watched as procession of the wendigo walked out of the shadows.

Uh oh, chow time. Donnie began to writhe and wriggle, looking for a loose point. Then he was blown away by a revelation.

One of the wendigo had a woman sitting on it's shoulders. It was Lisa, in torn clothes, but otherwise unharmed...and unbound. Lisa instructed the mount to stop in front of Donnie and Cindy.

"You see what we must do now, do you not Donnie? We must unleash the wendigo upon the world for they are harmless creatures in truth." Donnie noticed that Lisa had a crown of twigs and leaves on her head. She had transformed into a queen of the wendigo!

Lisa leaned down and cut the tape from Donnie's mouth. She then gently removed the underwear from his mouth.

Donnie stretched his mouth and breathed in and said, "Lisa, what has happened to you? Why have you befriended these creatures? They are part of that foul woman's experiment. Don't you know they plan to use them to commit atrocities!?"

Lisa looked at him coolly as if feeling bad for an ignorant child. She shook her head. "I was really hoping you'd be willingly to join us. Not that i'm planning on letting you go. You're mine, my man-mate, and when the time comes I will expect you to join us and help me make strong sons and daughters."

The speech was so strange to Donnie, this was not Lisa as she had been, she'd changed! Lisa made a motion with her hand and a tight leather and bone gag ball was fixed into Donnie's mouth and strapped before being further secured with a soft tanned hide layer.

Cindy began to make noises of fear into her own gag. The wendigo seemed to be moving toward her with a hungry look in their eyes. Donnie turned to look and began to scream into his new gag.

Lisa said matter-of-factly, "she will feed our wendigo warriors before they go into battle. It's already decided Donnie, and there's nothing I can do."

Will the wendigo devour the poor cashier Cindy? Will Lisa's wendigo army take over the world? Stay tuned for the conclusion of the "Truth of Wendigo!"
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

The regiment of wendigo lifted Cindy bodily and carried her to a stone altar. The circular tablet of hard red granite was only exposed after several of the wendigo pulled at large ropes, a pulley system for lifting the crushing stone. The altar had little trenches gouged out of it, likely to channel the blood of those crushed by the stone. Fiercely shrieking into her gag, wriggling ineffectually as they chained her to the center of the altar Cindy gave it her all.

Unfortunately it was not enough. Once they had her in place, Lisa came forward to say a few things over the sacrifice-to-be.

Just then the world turned upside down.

The earth shook beneath their feet, stalagmites and stalactites smashing in a chaotic roar. The wendigo struggled to hold up the crushing stone- their queen, a girl Donnie once knew as Lisa was still below the stone's breadth.

As the ropes snapped, one large silver backed wendigo roared forward, charging the stone itself as it fell towards the captive Cindy and the preaching Lisa. The stone broke in two upon impact, flying to either side of the altar. The pieces fell on many of the presiding wendigo, but Lisa was safe.

To Donnie's relief, so was Cindy. He could still hear her gagged pleas for help.

As Lisa gathered herself, she was surprised to find a dart in her abdomen. She fell to the floor a second later, incapacitated. Donnie realized that this must be the group from the catwalk- not friends, just more enemies. He tried to struggle towards Cindy, and accomplished quite a distance before being stopped by an injured wendigo.

Before the creature could crush Donnie, a dart zipped into his back. The wendigo fell to the floor in a slump. Donnie noticed that a male FBI agent was stooping over Cindy, untying her arms and legs.

A gentle pair of hands helped to remove Donnie's gag and asked him if he was alright. The voice was not the voice of the villainous woman or her henchmen. It was Donnie's friend Larissa who worked for the local police department. She untied him and explained that it had all been well planned; evidence was planted at his and Lisa's home to suggest they were involved in hard drugs and other various criminal activity. This way their disappearance wouldn't be too deeply probed. However, Larissa had visited the home earlier that day as a welfare check and caught one of the henchmen climbing out of the window.

She followed him to a warehouse where they were interrogating Agent Gibson over here. The man was walking over and said, "I was just like you, done up in duct tape until Larissa here pulled me out of the fire. We figured we might need these tranquilizers, being endangered species and all." He put his arm around her shoulder and she reddened slightly. These two were definitely going to be seeing more of each other, Donnie thought.

When they got to the hospital, Lisa made a full recovery. Visiting scientists found that the underground water source the wendigo used had some impurities in it that could cause temporary delusional thinking. Cindy moved in with Larissa and became good friends with Donnie, and even Lisa after a time. The team that had pulled off the experiment was never completely captured. Some of their high ranking members continue to elude authorities. The wendigo were taken away by the CDC and never seen again. A bunk story about a genetic altering disease was circulated to explain the whole fiasco.

At a recent party at the McBride house, the group were all sitting around having drinks and discussing the whole affair. Donnie couldn't be sure, but he thought he saw a thin female figure standing outside in the rain. He didn't stir, he didn't tell his partying companions. He knew who the figure belonged to. A smile crossed his lips and he returned to the game they were playing.

The End.
Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic