TUG World (m/m,m/f exc):The Aabh desert Arch Part 8 added

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUG World (m/m,m/f exc):The Aabh desert Arch Part 8 added

Post by Beppejolly »

Resume of the previous arch:
In a world where to kill means die due to an exe by gods the tied up skills became incredibly important as well as the prisons where to took the prisoners.
A joung criminal named Ethan is imprisoned in the structure of the Rock where no one escape with his friend Claire
He's observed by the guard Simon who prevent him to escape.
After a forced digiune Ethan manage to allow Claire's liberation remaining prisoner.
At the end the joung criminal convinced Simon to help him to escape by the prison.
Simon was infact forced to work in the structure making very unpleasant assignments with no possibility to change his poor condition.
The two are now in the Aabh desert,searched by the guards of the prison.
Will they escape?
Last edited by Beppejolly 5 months ago, edited 9 times in total.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Yes i think
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Here part 1.5
The sun was almost scorcing our protagonist who repaired under a rock.

From the prison were released a moltitude of birds that spread in different directions.

Ethan managed to hit one with a stone capturing it.

Tied to a leg there was a message.

A reward was offered to capture Ethan obviously alive and helpless as well as Simon.

"Look they doubled my reward"said Ethan."And even your isn't so bad...if we offer ourselves we will be rich!"he continued laughing at a puzzled Simon.

"Is he so relaxed in a situation like this"thought Simon.

"That birds will spread messages in all villages so we can't hide here...what do you think..."Simon was interrupted by the
sounds of the dogs of the guards far away.

"Follow me"said Ethan running near a big rock .

He dug and took a bottle under the ground spreading the content in his and Simon's body.

"This will confuse the dogs".Ethan said."In any case I suggest to split:we can again run separated until we'll reach those little towers of stone,before the night will come.

So the two separated their paths with a common destination.

The vojage was calm,almost boring for Simon,until he heard a scream.

It was a kid calling for help:it seem he was trapped in the quicksands.

When Simon was about to reach him with his hands,the kid took a pair of shackles from the ground trapping Simon's wrists.Simon tried to free himself but the chain was anchored in deep of the ground

"I can't believe it was so easy.My father will be proud"said the kids showing the reward in his bag.

It wasn't possible:I knew that he was a renegade but he couldn't imagine to be captured by a kid.

Simon hoped that Ethan will have a better luck.

Unfortunately it wasn't.

Soon the child's father returned and in his horse with him there was Ethan gagged,hogtied and blindfolded.

"I caught him while he finished in one of us traps" said the man

Ethan was puzzled when he saw Simon imprisoned by a kid.

Now what will happen?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Really awesome
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Thanks for the support here part 2:

The two captors made a very good work to Ethan and Simon.

The ex-guard hope to free himself were shutted when their captors frisked them before the tie.

Now were both hogtied strictly gagged with a bit gag made with a piece of wood and put in sacks separated on two horses.

Simon struggled as hell but his efforts where contained by the strict hogtie.

He couldn't reach even a knot:It was expert of this,there were no possibility to free themselves in that position.

In any case Ethan was incredibly calm.Maybe he had a plan,but what could he do trussed up like this?

After an hour of vojage the horses stopped.

It wasn't possible that they would been in the prison.It was too far.Maybe the two captors decided to rest a bit and it will be the chance to escape.

But again his hopes were shutted by a feminine voice.

She seems a young guard and was querelling with the two captors for the reward.

"If you don't leave me the two escapers I'll arrest you for obstacle of justice she said".

"Put them into these",she continued indicating two boxes in a chariot.

"You're such a liar said the old captor"after putting Ethan in the box.

After Simon was put in his box the two boxes were closed with padlocks and the young guards went away from the angry old man and his son.

The prison was now near after a vojage of hours.

Will the protagonists escape?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Very good
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Here part 3,thanks for the support.

The situation seem very hopeless for Ethan and Simon.

Not only they were strictly hogtied,gagged and put into sacks but now they were even put in wooden boxes padlocked.This meanwhile the joung guard was direct to the prison of The Rock where they was escaped.

Now it was very near.

Simon blamed himself to follow Ethan.Why he left his work?
And now his family?

His thoughts were interrupted by the stop of the chariot:they were probably at the destination.

The joung female guard was discussing with one of his superior about the reward:she was being paid immediately.

Then after showing the prisoners to her chief she get the reward for the two,closing the two boxes.

Simon thought that was the end but something unexpected happened.

The joung guard activated a mechanism in the chariot and two trap doors opened hiding the two.

The guards then took empty (but heavy) boxes while the joung guard get far away with the two.

After hours of journey finally she opened the trap doors freeing the two prisoners.

"The plan worked perfectly"Ethan said.

"What?It was his plan?"thought Simon

"It wasn't in the plan you let capture yourself by a pair of hunters,you dumb"said the girl revealing to be Claire,his friend.

The plan was incredibly to fake the capture to take the reward.

Simon's brain was exploding

"Well..."Ethan answered."Fortunately I was captured otherwise we would lose Simon...and in any case it was very interesting...you could free us in any moment...Why don't you act?You enjoyed this!Admit that"

"Maybe a little"answered Claire."But no more stupid actions,please"she continued.

Simon couldn't believe what was hearing.

Now what will happen?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely awesome
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

And for Halloween part 4🎃🎃🎃

The things passed serene in Ethan's hideout between the three little mountains.

It was a perfect hideout:not more visible and with the possibility to spot the enemies far away.

The things are even too calm:the only sounds you could hear here were the sound of the wind,the cracking of the rope and the moaning of a prisoner:Ethan.

He was strictly hogtied with shoulders and knees connected
to a tree lifting his body a little.

The rope of the hogtie was bent with another rope and connected to the tree arching his back.

He was also gagged with an improvised ballgag and blidfolded.

Ethan was here at least eight hours,until his captor ungagged him and get off the blindfold:It was Simon.

"Give up already?"said Simon with a grin in his face.

"I admit that I can't reach any knot and you frisked me well before the tie...but this is only the beginning"answered Ethan after drinking a bit of water.

"I don't understand you:why allow him to tie you up?"asked Claire.

"Well cuz he is very skilled to tie people up, so if I'll escape,I'll escape from everything...but now a little help would be appreciated"answered Ethan looking at Claire.

"Don't count about me"said Claire."You have to became more responsable"she concluded.

"Oh,you are upset for the previous plan?In any case we get a lot of money and save Simon...that was trapped by a baby" said Ethan ironically.

"If you are so skilled to escape why aren't you already free and why was you captured"answered Simon mocking him.

"I was betrayed...we was betrayed...by a friend"answered Ethan changing the tone of his voice.

The atmosphere changed and there was now silence in the group that was interrupped by Ethan:"One day I'll tell you the story,but now I'm a bit tied up so..."

What will be Ethan story?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

extremely interesting
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Excuse me to be late!Here Part 5.

After other eight hours Ethan couldn't move an inch.

The Simon's bind was very perfect:Ethan was strictly hogtied and the rope of the hogtie was bent and connected to a branch of a tree as well as his shoulders and knees arching and lifting his body a bit.

He couldn't reach any knot.

He was also gagged with a selfmade ballgag and blindfolded but again he refused to surrend.

The possibility to tie Simon up was too delicious to give up.

Simon after ungag Ethan to give him water and after remove
the blindfold said:"Still no progress,uh?This thing it's becoming boring"

"Maybe I could loose some of your knots a bit if you tell me your story...I mean when you was captured"

After drinking a bit of water Ethan began to tell his story.

"I was born in a poor family...my parents sold me as a slave and I passed some of my childhood in slavery"

"My slavers acted well with me,but in any case I wasn't happy...I dreamt the freedom"

"It was in that occasion I met Claire and Carlos ,one of my best friends,or at least he was."

"One day we decided to escape,it was that time where our adventures began"

How will continue Ethan story?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Here part 6 Ethan story continue

We were slaves in a rich family,me,Claire and Carlos till our childhood

Even if the work was hard the treatment our slavers gave to us was good.

In any case we want more from the life then made slave for rich people.We dreamt to escape.

It was hard.We was almost always chained with schackles even while we did our mansions.

Before go to bed we were tied hands and feet to the bench with tight knots.

And before that we were frisked to prevent to get something to free ourselves.

It seem so hopeless that Carlos,my friend,pratically gave up to escape.

He was extremely surprise to see me free on the middle of the night cutting the rope that strictly bound him.

It wasn't easy.I remember to get the knife after the routine checks of the mansions and hide it under my pillow before the frisking.

So after we freed Claire we escaped.

At the beginning it was very hard.Get the food to survive was not simple.We even regret to become free.

But time by time we became incredibly skilfull to steal,so our fame increased.

And it was then the things went wrong.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Extremely interesting
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Here part 7 the final part of Ethan story

The things changed and I didn't see it coming.

Maybe I didn't want see it coming because I wanted all as perfect as the beginning.

We steal what we want without no one who can stop us.

Many tried,I was infact captured different times but I always escaped by the prisons with the help of my friends.

It wasn't important how hard the predicament was,my friends always helped me to escape.

Many times we used the trick of the fake capture to increase our earnings.

One day my captors decided even to seal me in the clay.Imagine the clay that become harder and harder with the time:I was totally stuck.But my friends freed me,even in that situation.

In any case it seem that Carlos wanted more,a new social status.Probably.

So one day he betrayed us:when we tried the trick of the fake prisoner he tied me and Claire like turkeys and gave us to the police.In exchange he obtain our reward and the cancellation of his reward.

If I didn't hear that with my ears I didn't believe it!

And when Ethan finished his story the silence came.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Absolutely awesome
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

👍
SNAFU
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Boocola wrote: 5 months ago👍
Thank you!
Beppejolly
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Beppejolly »

Part 8

Different hours passed after Ethan finished his story.
He now was again gagged with a selfmade ballgag,hogtied and the rope of the hogtie was connected to a branch of a tree to arch and lift his body.

As a promise after the story Simon made the knots a bit looser but he made them undoable burning them a bit.

He pratically cheated.Now the knots were all sealed and Simon left Ethan tied for a long period of time while he was making dinner.

He expected to find Ethan exactly how he left him but unfortunately for him he was free!

How did he got out of this?Claire was make the guard and also she had no intention to help Ethan and the tie was pratically perfect.

"Made the knots a bit looser was a mistake",said Ethan with a grin in his face.

"That allow me to free myself dislocating the joints of my thumbs,now it's my turn"he continued.

Simon couldn't believe he would be tied by Ethan but he was outsmarted,he was too confident.

Abruptly a strange sound came behind some rocks:there was several man surrounding them and Claire was tied hands and feet on the shoulders of one of them.

"We are the Aabh bandits:the desert is ours,surrend quietly now!"said one of them minaciously.

Now what will happen?
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

Awesome
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

👍
SNAFU