A fake robbery(M/Mmm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

A fake robbery(M/Mmm)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

My friend Beto had a strange fantasy since we were children. He liked to be bound and gagged, something he confessed to me when we were twelve. Before that we used to play wrestling or any game that involved someone tied up and it was usually always him. I didn't share his taste but I still liked to satisfy him, he was my friend after all.

So now we are both 17 years old and in our last year of high school. Beto usually babysits at night in a wealthy neighborhood and he has told me that one of his fantasies is to be tied and gagged during a robbery while he babysits. But a real robbery can be very dangerous for both him and the children he cares for, so he asked me to help make his fantasy come true. His plan was for me to pretend to be a thief entering the house to steal, tie him and the children up and leave them tied and gagged until the parents get home. But to make it seem more real, I have to steal something, a little money and a couple of jewelry, nothing serious.

"I don't know, Beto, it's very risky." I tell my friend. We both walked back home after a long day at school.

Beto adjusts his glasses and insists a little more.

"Don't worry, I'll leave the door open and call you when the boys are in their room, so it will be easier for you to tie them up" says Beto.

After thinking about it for a long time, I accept my friend's proposal. Beto smiles and his eyes shine with happiness.

That night Beto would be the babysitter for two boys, Joel, 11, and his older brother Kennet, 14. According to Beto, they were quite calm boys. As night falls I prepare my tools for the false robbery. A black backpack with rolls of rope that I stole from my father's garage, a couple of colored handkerchiefs, a roll of duct tape, and a pair of handcuffs just in case. It is nine at night, there is a guard guarding the entrance to the neighborhood, I manage to hide between some bushes and wait for the arrival of a car, as it passes I take advantage of the fact that the guard opens the metal gate and I quickly slip away. I follow the direction of the house where my friend is, which fortunately is further away from the rest of the houses. I wait patiently for my friend's call and when my phone rings, I answer and Beto tells me I can come in.

I go in and close the door, Beto is in the living room watching a TV show. My friend is wearing a Nirvana t-shirt, brown cargo shorts, knee-high socks, and green sneakers. He smiles at me and tells me to come closer.

"Well, the boys are upstairs, probably playing video games. You'll recognize their rooms, there's a J and K respectively. Don't forget to leave me tightly bound and gagged, like when we were kids" Beto winks at me.

"You owe me a favor, idiot. And if I go to jail I'll say it was all your fault" I tell him and he smiles. Then I slowly climb the stairs and once I am in the hallway my heart starts beating very fast. I'm really nervous.

I stand in front of the youngest boy's room, Joel, luckily the door is not locked and I sneak in, there is a rug on the floor so my footsteps are inaudible. The first thing I see is a darkened room, I take a quick look and see a couple of anime posters, cars, and rock and K-pop bands. My attention is quickly caught by the image of a blonde haired boy who is in front of his computer watching what appears to be a video where there is a bound and gagged boy struggling and trying to call for help through a huge red ballgag. The boy in the video appears to be the same age as Joel and is dressed in a white soccer uniform with red socks. But the most important thing is the gagged face of Joel himself, there is a strip of duct tape stuck to his mouth that glows with the glow of his computer screen. I get closer little by little and realize that Joel has his hands tied with duct tape in front of him. Beto never told me that he had tied up the boys, so the only option was that Joel did that to himself. The boy notices my presence when I accidentally step on a metal object. Joel looks at me and yanks the strip of tape off his mouth. I run towards him and cover his mouth with my hand.

"Shhh, hush, boy. Now I know your secret. You better stay quiet and let me pleasure you. Don't you want to be truly bound and gagged?"

"Mmffghh" Joel nods, then I remove my hand from his mouth, he remains silent and from among the dirty clothes in the room, I take a particularly smelly sock and bring it to the boy's mouth. Joel refuses but my threat persuades him to accept it.

"If you don't accept this sock, I'll put mine in your mouth, and believe me, it smells worse than yours."

Joel accepts and opens his mouth, I seal his mouth with three strips of duct tape and proceed to properly tie his wrists behind his back until I have a firm, tight band. The next thing is to add more ropes that surround his chest and join his arms to his torso, limiting his movements, I add more ropes to attach his thin body to the gamer chair in which he was sitting. . Joel was wearing sports shorts and black socks, which protected him from the rope band that firmly held his ankles.

"Enjoy, little friend" I ruffle Joel's hair and leave his room, leaving him tightly tied while he is watching a video where the protagonist suffers the same fate.

I enter Kennet's room and to my surprise he is also gagged. Kennet's mouth is tightly sealed with several layers of tight tape surrounding his head. He also has his hands tied in front of him and instead of watching a video, he has headphones in his ears and a sleeping mask over his eyes. The 14-year-old is wearing shiny Adidas shorts, an orange hooded sweater and white socks. Maybe the kid is in some kind of complete sensory deprivation session. Kennet's room along with his decor suggests that the boy loves football and girls in bikinis.

I walk towards him and hold him with my arm. The sudden movement causes the teenager to react violently and begin to struggle. He is very strong and almost wins the battle, but I manage to prevail and when his headphones fall off I whisper a threat in his ear.

"I know your little secret, let me tie you up properly or your little brother and babysitter will know, and not only them, all your friends at school will see you like this. I guess it's kind of embarrassing for you, right?"

Kennet stops struggling and follows my instructions, I cut the tape that binds his hands and take a long piece of rope that I begin to wrap around his thin wrists behind his back. I watch the boy check out how tied up he is and he seems to like it. In the end he ends up just like his brother, although to be a little stricter, I add a last piece of rope to join his ankles to his wrists in a kind of hogtied. Kennet gasps a little under his gag and his shorts shine in the light of the room. Before leaving I turn off the light in the room and head towards the living room to tie up Beto.

When I come back, Beto is now sitting on a small wooden chair, with his hands clasped behind his back.

"Wow, it looks like you're anxious, idiot."

"Hurry up and do your best work"

I smile before grabbing a long piece of rope and bending down to tie Beto's wrists. When I finished with his hands I took more rope to create a wide, tight band that imprisoned his thin body to the back of the chair. A couple more ropes on his lap assure me that my friend will not move from that chair. His ankles are tightly fastened to the legs of the chair.

"Say goodbye to your eyebrows"

I take my roll of tape and cut a long piece of tape and cover Beto's eyes. Next his mouth is sealed with 4 times of more tape. A couple of blows on Beto's cheek and I say goodbye.

"There is a small scissor next to the table behind you in case you get bored of being tied up."

"Mmmmfmm! His moans seem to indicate that I should go.

I close the door and leave the house while my friend and his children enjoy being tied and gagged. Maybe I forgot to steal some money, whatever.
JDT544
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by JDT544 »

I really liked this story hehe, especially the twists with the boys. Would love to read more stories involving Beto and the protagonist hehe.
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Great story, it was real fun to read it :D
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Really fun story.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

JDT544 wrote: 5 months ago I really liked this story hehe, especially the twists with the boys. Would love to read more stories involving Beto and the protagonist hehe.
Hey, thank you for your coment
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

I've got an idea for a sequel. What about a fake kidnapping of one of the boys?
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

Fun story. I expected there to be a twist, in that Beto had tied up the two boys before already. And after the protagonist was done, Beto would have tied up him as well. Couldn't think of a reason, just imagined this was were it was going.

Thanks for writing.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

1960gerson wrote: 5 months ago I've got an idea for a sequel. What about a fake kidnapping of one of the boys?
Sounds like a good idea
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

FelixSH wrote: 5 months ago Fun story. I expected there to be a twist, in that Beto had tied up the two boys before already. And after the protagonist was done, Beto would have tied up him as well. Couldn't think of a reason, just imagined this was were it was going.

Thanks for writing.
Oh, I was not you were expecting
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

really excellent plus a huge surprise that the 2 little boys already love bondage lol
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story and definitely a surprising twist with the boys already tied and gagged
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Fun story @BoudBoy22!
Super glad to see you back amongst us and back into writing as well.
Hope to see more from you!
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

Fun story! I definitely wouldn’t mind more stories with these characters. Thanks for writing!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic