Bandanna Bandits FF/M

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Rerun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Bandanna Bandits FF/M

Post by Rerun »

I honestly thought that I’d take a writing break during November and get a Christmas story out the next month, but I just got creative inspiration and couldn’t wait to write this.

—————————————————

I could feel my body begin to brace itself as I began my next shift, from Midnight to 8 AM of just keeping myself company while waiting for 1 or 2 people to come in. At least I got just above minimum wage, if that helped anything. I ended up browsing through my phone, hoping to kill time until either my shift ended or I got a customer.
*BING*
The sound of the bell attached to the front door let me know that the latter happened much sooner than I anticipated. Bringing my attention to the store’s entrance I saw what looked to be two women. The first thing I noticed was the bandanas. Both had one tied around their neck in the shape of a triangle, almost like they were heading as cowgirls to a costume party… at least that's what I would've thought if they also weren't dressed in all black. The only thing that clashed with this were the colors of the bandanas, one being yellow and the other purple.
Well, the odd clothing choices were making this interesting, at least. It took about ten minutes for them to come up to the checkout with…
“You two sure seem to like your accessories,” I remarked at the sight of a bunch of bandanas just like their own, except for there being a plethora of colors instead of just the two I saw on their person.
“Yeah, sometimes you just end up making weird shopping trips, y’know?” the woman with the purple bandanna replied to me.
“I guess so”
“So how have things been?” Purple bandanna asked, putting her arms on the counter a leaning toward me a little while her Friend simply put her hands in the pockets of her hoodie.
“Good, a bit slow I guess,” I answered, admittedly weirded out a bit by how up close she wanted to get.
“Oh, don’t worry about that, I have a feeling things are going to get a lot more ‘interesting’ for you,” she said rather ominously with a small smirk.
“What are you- JESUS!” right as I was about to finish I noticed Yellow bandanna whipping out a gun! Aimed right at my forehead too!
“Look, I'm pretty damn sure you don't want to throw your life away for this crummy store, so just cooperate and we’ll be gone soon, got it?” She barked at me, proving to be much more intense than her partner.
Agreeing that this place wasn't where I wanted to die, I stuck my hands up exactly as one would picture during a robbery, which seemed to please Purple.
“Nice. If you just come with me and cooperate, this will take, like 20 minutes. Max,” Purple said in a casual tone, which didn't really reassure me at all. It was kind of creepy how there wasn't any difference from when she was just being a regular, if a bit weird, customer.
“Alright, you two take what you want and leave, I'll even give a 10-minute head start before I call the cops. You ladies just don't kill me… or hurt me either! I don't wanna go to the ER for a bullet wound,” I tried bargaining with them. Yellow seemed a bit annoyed, while Purple looked like she was more open to hearing me out, but still unmoving.
“Sorry buddy, too much of a risk to do that.”
“But you guys are robbing a store, why would you be worried about risk?”
“Shut up and remember who has the gun, boy…”
As me and the robbers had our back and forth, Purple came much closer to me before looping her arm around me and looking straight into my eyes before saying,
“I'm going to need your hands behind your back pal. I think you know where this is going just as well as we do,” she said, not even trying to hold back an excited grin.
Without saying anything I simply complied, she did have a pretty good point. I was kinda expecting to get tied up when Yellow stopped holding me at gunpoint. With Purple tightening a rainbow of bandannas around my arms I could see Yellow searching around the store for anything valuable. I could also see her turning her attention to me fairly often. Hell, she even twirled the gun around her finger with a smug face when we both looked over at each other at the same time! Why didn't that fire the gun?! Wouldn't that have got her killed?!
My internal questioning on what Yellow’s deal was got interrupted by Purple briefly tickling my side, snapping my attention back to the friendlier half of this duo.
“Stop eyeing up Emily and pay a bit of attention to my handiwork. Especially since it has you a little tied up at the moment,” Purple snarked, letting me appreciate the various bandannas tied around my legs and presumably my arms.
“EMILY! I’M GONNA GO WITH, what's your name, Bud?”
“Uhh, James…”
“Thanks. I’M GONNA GO WITH JAMES TO THIS PLACE’S BACK, OKAY?” Purple shouted over to her friend(?) without a care for volume.
“Chloe… did you just tell that guy my na…-ame… goddammit…” Yellow, Emily, began to lecture before slapping her hand across her face when she realized her own mistake.
Christ… you just have your fun Chloe, he can't really do anything about it now,” she continued, adjusting her glasses from the earlier head slap.
Emily, with a gleam in her eyes, effortlessly picked me up and carried me… bridal style… trying to ignore Emily’s snort at the sight, I focused on what Chloe was plotting for me as she set me on the floor of the Employees Only area of the store, with her sitting crossed legged in front of me.
“Sorry about how rough that was. Wanna know a secret?”
“Okay, sure, why not?”
“If we shot you, that gun would’ve just blown out some air”
“So it’s..?”
“Yeah, one of the first things we did when getting into the business was buying a realistic water gun, gotta spend money to make money, am I right?”
Well they played me for a fool. I can’t say that I didn’t feel like an idiot.
“Hey,” Chloe said softly. “Don’t worry about that…”
“You should probably worry about how I have fun…” she continued while taking off her shoes.
“Thing is, my favorite part is tying up whatever hapless sap we rob, then…” she grew even more ominous as she began slyly grinning.
“Using my lovely feet to get to know them, and tickle them later!” She recounted as she shoved her socked feet in my face, giving me a very unpleasant scent.
“Emily also likes this, probably more than me if I’m being honest, but she’s also worried about us getting the money. But good news!” She said, genuinely sounding like she thought whatever she would say would make me happy while I’m being forced to smell her dirty socks.
“You’re definitely my favorite person we’ve done this too. And I think Emily agrees. Though we’re probably going to have some one-on-one time before she’s done, but it’ll definitely be worth the wait.”
As Chloe reveled in her foot torture, I started to accept that her and Emily’s ‘fun’ was just getting started. On the bright side, I would have to thank these two for making tonight more interesting, for what it’s worth.

—————————————————

Sorry for how little TUG was actually in this, but this just flowed better to me as a multi-parter, which is a first for me. There’s probably only going to be 2 parts, and the next one shouldn’t be too long of a wait.
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Great start to the story. Love the sock smelling. Can not wait for part two and what you have planned next
Rerun
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Rerun »

“Soooo… how have my feet been?” Chloe asked while she rested her feet on my face.
“If I say they smell like roses, will you sleep easier at night?” I retorted back.
Moving her feet off my face, I was greeted by the sight of Chloe staring at me looking slightly amused. Leaning closely to me and clamping her hand over my mouth, she narrowed her eyes and said with a smirk,
“Seems like someone has an attitude. Good thing I know just the punishment!”
Wasting no time, she practically jumped to my feet to remove my shoes and socks. Lightly brushing one of my bare feet I stifled a laugh. My extreme ticklishness has always been a pain, which was probably a gift to my captor. Tossing my socks and two more bandannas by my head, Chloe sat down and began taking off her socks.
“Sorry you didn’t get much one-on-one time with my feet, that’s more of Emily’s field,” she started as she got off her left sock and threw it next to mine.
“But, tickling, I don’t know… it’s always been a favorite of mine,” she punctuated this by following up with her right sock.
“I mean, you are probably gonna hate it after this, but it’s not my problem,” she was now kneeling next to my head with one of her shoes in hand.
“Now then, any last words for now pal?” Chloe asked me, genuinely curious.
“… have fun, I guess…”, maybe not the best word choice, but I’m only going to live once, so why not welcome whatever this was?
“Will do!” Chloe said enthusiastically as she balled up all four of our socks and crammed them into my mouth before securing it with a bandanna tied cleave gag style, leaving me looking like a squirrel with full cheeks. The taste was pretty horrible, but I doubt Chloe cared much, especially since she then tied her shoe around my head so I could keep on being forced to smell it. With the second bandanna, she simply tied it around my eyes as a blindfold, leaving me completely unable to see what she was going to do-OOOHHH GOD SHE’S ALREADY GOING AFTER MY FEET.
“I think I have your attention now,” Chloe taunted while chuckling, presumably struggling against how wriggly I can get when I’m tickled.
She… was clearly telling the truth when she said that she liked tickling. I mean, she spent about 10 minutes going crazy on my feet: changing speeds, moving her fingers in patterns, and just poking or scratching at my feet in general. I personally thought it would get repetitive after that long, but everyone has their interests, I guess.
“Well that was fun wasn’t it? Squirming around like some kind of worm, being showered in attention by yours truly… Well, it was probably more fun for me, but at least you got to be a part of it!” Chloe asked me, legitimately awaiting my response.
“Ymmh, mt wps fphn I ghmss…” I tried to reply truthfully, if Chloe was even able to decipher that.
“Oh really?! That’s awesome! Let’s hope you have more fun when Emily joins us then!” Chloe cheerfully replied. Given how quickly she understood my gag talk, I’m guessing she was really experienced with entertaining herself this way.
Just then Emily walked in, looking pretty annoyed.
“There’s just about nothing here. Good god, how does this place stay afloat?” Emily wondered out loud after breaking the news to her partner.
“Dmhd, I ght mhmhpm wmgh. Thwrh’m mh wpy ymh’rh gmptthng mnythng,” I casually told them. I mean, what were they expecting? This to be a secret bank?
…crap… Boy toy here does have a point, Chloe. This was a pretty brain-dead move on our part,” Emily conceded, also showing off an astonishing proficiency at understanding me.
“Well speaking of James, here… You wanna join the fun?”
“Yeah… I mean there’s nothing better to do… why not, it’s not like he has any say in this.”
Emily had a point. But still, I guess I would’ve just agreed so I could throw her a bone. These bandits were easily the most pleasant interactions I ever had with anyone. I guess I would be somewhat sad when it was over.
Removing her shoes, Emily (presumably) sat down in front of me, and I tried to move my head over to her feet.
“Hmm? I’m guessing you’re on board with this. In that case, let’s get to business.” She said appreciatively before she began smothering my face with her socked feet.
Meanwhile, Chloe was more than eager to get right back to tickling my feet, causing me to rock as much as a mechanical bull. During this, Emily held onto my head firmly to keep my struggling body in place and at her feet. The whole time I could hear her stifling giggles at what they were doing to me.
“Fight all you want, Boy toy, but we aren’t letting you get out of this. Who knows, maybe we’ll just take you with us so we don’t leave empty-handed ~” Emily taunted me, clearly enjoying the power ride. To her credit, two women whisking me away from this place wasn’t that much of a threat, but she probably wouldn’t feel like listening.
While Chloe’s tickling might’ve just been more of the same, Emily decided to up the ante by using her idle hand to tickle across my neck and ribs. Unfortunately for Chloe, the added tickles were enough to have me manage to buck her off of me, leading to a surprised swear as she fell to the ground.
“You alright Chloe?” Emily asked semi-concerned, probably since Chloe only fell by an inch at most.
“Sprry mbmut thmt…” I mumbled through the socks and bandanna, hoping not to have hurt her much, she was nicer than Emily. And also holding me captive.
“Yeah, no problem here! James is strong under enough pressure, it seems.” Chloe clarified.
“Well, now what?” Emily asked Chloe.
“Mph gphg.” I butted in.
“Hmm? What was that buddy?” Chloe asked.
“Cmpld yph phhsh rmpvh mph gphg,” I reiterated.
“Sure why not?” Chloe said as she took out the sock stuffing and bandanna keeping it in.
“Look you two, this is going to be weird,” I started after getting reacquainted with having no gag.
“I have nothing going for me here, but you two seem nice enough, so why don’t I just join your group? You’ll get things quicker with me, and you two seem to like me more than the others you’ve robbed. Also… if I’m with you guys then you won’t have to worry about me filing a police report,” I reasoned with them. I know this was extremely stupid, but I’ll be damned if it didn’t beat out this place by a mile.
“You know what, sure. Keep your deal about the cops and you’ll be our third,” Emily agreed. I guess that last point really reasoned with her sense of not wanting to get arrested.
“Wait, James!” Chloe suddenly exclaimed.
“Yeah…?” I asked, waiting for her objections.
“What’s your color?”
“My what?”
“Color. I have purple and Emily chose yellow. It’s how we identify each other,” Chloe explained.
“Oh, I guess orange,” I answered, actually surprised at how easy it was to join these guys.
“Sweet, let’s get situated and you’ll be seeing the last of this place,” Chloe said to me.
This led to my blindfold being taken off so I could help the two get my stuff and leave the store. Of course, I could only help by talking since Emily wanted to keep me bound. As Emily then began carrying me out of the store I could see Chloe going off into what was presumably their car, while Emily sat me in the shotgun of my own car and buckled in my restrained body.
“Wait, I have to give you something…” Emily said before she started the car.
“There you go, Boy toy. Welcome to our little gang. We’ll untie you when we get to our hideout, I just like seeing you like this. But you’ll get tied up again eventually. Girl’s gotta practice her handiwork.” she finished as she tied an orange bandanna around my neck just like her and Chloe’s.
“Don’t worry though, we won’t play too roughly. Mostly. Besides, you’re also going to be able to get us back just as bad as we got you back there, now, let’s go with Chloe,” she said before she began following her (our?) partner.
I looked over to my car’s clock, which read 2 AM. Those two only had me for a quarter of my shift. It was interesting that it only took that short of time to completely change our lives, but I was more than fine with it. As Emily drove off into the night I let my mind come up with the new possibilities my new ‘career choice’ opened up.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

I loved everything about this story! From your writing style (which I really think reads super well) to how fun Chloe and Emily are. I'm really excited to see how it continues and I look forward to reading more of your stuff!
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic