the courier van (MM/F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

the courier van (MM/F)

Post by IreSabi »

it's the first experiment in invented history, be patient I've never done anything like it.

Part 1.

Lilly had worked in her father's workshop every summer since she was 14, even if it wasn't hard work, simply when she wanted she could go there and learn the trade, otherwise she went out with her friends like all her peers.
However, she had turned 18 and finally got her driving license, and then her father had asked her for more concrete help, without however stopping her from enjoying the summer.
And that was why she was in this situation now.
They had to recover an express courier van that had stopped on a road that crossed the countryside.
All the goods had already been unloaded the day before and the van had been left on the roadside in a lay-by.
She and her father had reached it in the morning and got it moving again, the mechanical problem it had did not allow it to move quickly, but it could still move slowly.
The old mechanic decided to let his daughter return to the workshop with the vehicle, slowly, while he would return with their vehicle so he would work on other cars in the meantime.

Here the two thugs who were now threatening her had entered the story.
Seeing the van moving slowly, one had managed to open a door and climb aboard with a knife and stop her.
“Open the back and give us the load,” the man with the knife had ordered.
"Look, the van is empty, it's a broken van that I'm taking to the workshop." she replied.
The van was stopped and she opened the cargo compartment to reveal it completely empty.
"See, what was I telling you?"
The two thieves were quite unhappy.
"So - said the guy with the knife - you joked us."
"me? but what do I have to do with it, I'm just taking the broken van back to the workshop, you did it all yourself." she scolded.
“You arrogant little girl, I believe that punishment for your prank and rudeness is mandatory.” said the other brigand.
"What are you saying, are you two crazy?" said the girl.
Two of them grabbed her, and she, squeezed between them and the van couldn't escape, the two men were obviously stronger than her, and soon they had her subdued.
"First off, these shoes." said one of the two, taking off her boots and socks, after having laid her on the floor of the van.
The other had found a pack of plastic ties in the passenger compartment of the vehicle and, waving them around, said: "Look what I have here, perfect for tying her wrists."
"No wait, are you crazy? What do you want to do to me?" yelled the girl.
The two turned her onto her stomach and brought her wrists together, then tightened a band on her right wrist and one on her left wrist and then connected them with a third band, now her hands were firmly tied behind her back.
After this they put her on her feet, the road where they were standing was old and crumbling asphalt, full of stones that began to bother her under the soles of her bare feet.
Her face was desperate: "Please don't hurt me, I'll do what you want, but don't hurt me."
"We are not beasts, we will not hurt you, at least not us, but you deserve a good punishment, so now we will put these shoes in the truck, lock it and lock the keys inside it, so you won't be able to recover them, and if you want You'll have a nice barefoot walk back home."
"What!" she said.
"I think today is a hot day, so we need to freshen up our walker, I think that shirt is too many."
One of the two grabbed her by the shoulders and the other began to cut the shirt with the knife, opening it in two and then cutting the sleeves at the shoulders to be able to remove it, now she was bare-chested except for her sports bra.
"Do we want to make this walk more awkward?" said the one with the knife while the other nodded; with a few cuts he also got rid of the bra showing her small breasts exposed.
"no! not like this, not with my tits out, have mercy" she cryed.
One of the two then took a piece of dirty cloth and opened her mouth by pinching her cheeks and stuck a corner between her teeth.
The cloth from her mouth came down covering her breasts, but she obviously couldn't open her jaws or she would go back to being half naked.
"Enjoy your punishment, you rude little girl." said one and the two disappeared into the countryside.
Irene, i love Tie Up Games and Play D&D.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

OMG, nice, now i want apply as courrier or garage mechanic
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
Director Wolf
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Director Wolf »

Intresting story, can't wait for the rest
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Nice start. I particularly like the dilemma of spitting out the gag!
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

it was the part i was dubious :lol:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Good start, looking forward to the next instalment.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Seems like a complete tale to me already.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice story! Interesting gag predicament indeed
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Very good, especially considering first attempt in a foreign language
Jennyjay
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Jennyjay »

Very good, especially considering first attempt in a foreign language
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Thanks all...

Here the part 2

She was then left alone, bare-chested with her breasts barely covered by a piece of grease-stained cloth and barefoot at least 5 kilometers from home, with her wrists tied behind her back with cable ties.
She had two choices in front of her, to travel along that road between the asphalt crumbled into small stones and the sharp gravel road shoulder, Or look for a path in the woods that went in the right direction, to be able to shorten the route, but the woods were very dense and full of thorny plants and low branches that she would not have been able to move with her arms tied behind her back.

Along the road she would only have to endure the myriad of small pebbles under the soles of her feet, while in the woods, in addition to the roots and possible hard plants, she would also have to move the branches with her bare torso, risking scratching her skin.
But inside the woods she would hardly have met anyone and being seen with her breasts exposed was not something she would have liked, she would have died of embarrassment if anyone had seen her like that, even with the cloth covering her.
And then she didn't know how long she would be able to keep that piece between her teeth with the taste of engine oil in her mouth and her jaw already starting to bother her from not being able to move freely.

She peered into the woods and saw that there seemed to be a passage a few steps away.
Walking slowly and trying not to press her bare feet on anything too painful, but without success, she approached the entrance to the forest.
The first few meters of that improvised path seemed pleasant enough for her soles, after the horrendous stones, but soon the passage began to narrow and quite rough and leathery roots, as well as broken twigs began to hurt her.
While she was distracted by this she felt a tug on the piece of cloth and turned to see what it was, in doing so it snagged more on a branch and was ripped out of her mouth.

"Fuck" she muttered.
With no hands available she had to try to catch it with her mouth, but in doing so she put her bare foot on a very painful branch spur and lost her balance as she fell backwards down a short slope, rolling into plants that whipped her and branches that scratched her.
Now she was at the bottom of that little slope bristling with plants, she could continue towards safety, but the last piece of dignity that would cover her chest was at the top and she would have to continue, exposing her tits to anyone who came across her.
Otherwise she had to climb the slope, pressing the bare skin of her shoulders and torso against the same branches that had scratched her before.
She didn't feel like continuing undressed and so with a sigh she began to climb up.

It was quite steep and with only her feet it was difficult, she had to press them hard in order to have the strength to move the branches with her shoulders, ignoring the discomfort and promising herself that she would train to walk barefoot from that day forward.
Furthermore, the branches that were bending came back behind her and with their undulations hit her back like whips.
She didn't know how much time had passed but in the end, scratched and with her hair full of leaves, she was once again in front of the piece of cloth that was on the ground.
She knelt down and with some difficulty she managed to take a corner of it in her mouth.
The forest's attempt had failed, the road was clear at this point.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

I know it’s different for me a male, but I’ve always dreamt of being barefoot and bare chested, just wearing jeans, hands tied behind my back, gagged and made to walk on an uncomfortable surface.
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice chapter, this ending feels a lot more open than the last one
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

Bondageboi wrote: 5 months ago I know it’s different for me a male, but I’ve always dreamt of being barefoot and bare chested, just wearing jeans, hands tied behind my back, gagged and made to walk on an uncomfortable surface.
Unfortunately for us girls it is still a problem to be shirtless because society requires us to be embarrassed about showing our breasts.
I would also like to be shirtless in public like my male friends in the summer, but it's not possible yet.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

IreSabi wrote: 4 months ago
Bondageboi wrote: 5 months ago I know it’s different for me a male, but I’ve always dreamt of being barefoot and bare chested, just wearing jeans, hands tied behind my back, gagged and made to walk on an uncomfortable surface.
Unfortunately for us girls it is still a problem to be shirtless because society requires us to be embarrassed about showing our breasts.
I would also like to be shirtless in public like my male friends in the summer, but it's not possible yet.
It ain't all its cracked up to be. I tend to wear a shirt even in the summer.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Trammel wrote: 4 months ago
IreSabi wrote: 4 months ago
It ain't all its cracked up to be. I tend to wear a shirt even in the summer.
Outside, cultural norms require me to cover my chest.

Inside my own house on a very hot day, I may be in just a pair of shorts, or even bikini bottoms.
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

JulieG wrote: 4 months ago
Outside, cultural norms require me to cover my chest.

Inside my own house on a very hot day, I may be in just a pair of shorts, or even bikini bottoms.
Me too!
but I would like it to be acceptable outside too, without having to go to less frequented places.
flafla
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by flafla »

Hey sis, but will this story continue?
Yo!
(Random Redhead)
IreSabi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by IreSabi »

SOON :P
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic