AI trap (fantasy mass F/mass F)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

AI trap (fantasy mass F/mass F)

Post by Boocola »

Patrick returned home from work wearing a black shirt that read Metallica with two skulls on it, blue jeans and brown construction boots. He has his backpack in his right hand holding it by the straps with a yellow construction helmet hanging down, he sets it down and crashes on couch in front of his television screen with his video game console on it. His muscles ache so much all he wanted to do was sit there looking at a blank screen. He hardly noticed a woman wearing a black dress and black pantyhose with black heels coming out of his bedroom in his one bedroom apartment.

"There you are..." The woman said. "...where have you been I have a ton of dishes for you to do." She sounds like she's scolding him.

"Sorry, who are you?" Patrick asked confused.

"My name is Rachel." The woman said.

"Look Rachel, I just got home from working on a building." Patrick said. "Why don't you do the dishes." He said. "My muscles are aching."

"Look Patrick..." Rachel said. "...I don't think you hired me to help you relax." She said looking at the blank television screen a beep comes from her wrist watch. "You got a notification that the video game Dungeon rescue is out now."

"Oh man, I forgot about that." Patrick said getting up from the couch with his muscles still aching. "Rachel rest." He said as he walked into the kitchen seeing a stack of dishes as his artificial intelligence clone doll went to his room. "I keep forgetting about my A.I. clone companion." He said as he opened the dishwasher placing all the dirty dishes and soup pallet in the dishwasher closing it and turning it. "I'll be back Rachel, monitor the dishwasher." He said to his clone assistant.

"Yes." Rachel said from her chair in his room.

Patrick walked out the door with his keys making sure it's locked before he left. As he went to his car he thinks about his clone doll. He can't believe he forgot that she was there and it was a good thing she reminded him of the virtual reality game he has been waiting for for a long time.

Inside the apartment Rachel is sitting calmly in her chair listening to the dishwasher machine. The sound of water washing dishes helps her relax, her notifications beeps a message about this dungeon rescue game is compatible with her software. She feels that she is going to be spending alot of time in the virtual world, how much time depends on the Patrick. The notifications sounded again signaling that the game has been picked up. Her brain activates and she's in a different location.

Rachel looks around she's in a moving carriage with four women. She is wearing a white dress and white stockings with white heels. She notices that all the women around her are wearing pink dresses and pink tights with pink heels. She's wondering how she got here and where she is. The carriage stops all off the sudden, with all four women looking scared. "What is happening?" She asked the scared woman sitting across from her.

"It's the evil mistress of the dungeon." The woman said.

"I am in a game?" Rachel asked.

"I'm sorry, I don't think we are in a game." Another woman said.

"But I..." as Rachel said that the carriage doors open an female green skin ogre wearing a blue sports bra and a blue loin cloth with blue sandles.

The green skin ogre has red hair and with her red eyes scans the occupants of the carriage and stops on Rachel. "You, get out." She said revealing a toothy grin with to sharp teeth at the bottom of her mouth pointing at Rachel.

"What?" Rachel asked.

"I'm asking the questions here not you." The ogre said reaching in grabbing Rachel and pulling her out forcing her to the ground. "Put your hands together behind your back." She demanded.

"I didn't sign up for this." Rachel said as she put her hands behind her back. "What's going to happen to me?" She asked as her wrists were being tied. "Answer me, now." She said as she got set up on her knees. She finally saw a caged wagon full of bound women being taken out and placed around the around the area on the grass by a bunch of green skinned minions.

"You want answers?" A female voice entered as a green skinned red headed giant of a woman spoke wearing a black sports bra and black loin cloth. "Thank you for your purchase of dungeon rescue." She said. "You are now a prisoner of Mistress Olga."

"So my fate is up to my Patrick?" Rachel asked.

"If that is the name of your rescuer." Mistress Olga answered.

Dungeon rescue

Patrick gets home with his virtual reality game, turns on his television as he sets down the game next to his console. He doesn't hear the dishwasher on, so he thinks the dishes are done. He turns on his console after opening the game package, puts the game in checks for day one updates and there is a twenty minute download. While his game is downloading he checks his dishes. He opens the dishwasher and sees his dishes aren't clean.

"Man, this stupid machine stopped early." Patrick said to himself as he shut the machine and turned it back on. "Rachel!" He yelled at his clone as he wondered why she didn't turn it back on. "Rachel is everything okay?" He asked her as he walked out of the kitchen and into his room. He spots his clone sitting on her chair with a blank look in her eyes. "Rachel wake up." He commanded as her notification watch starts beeping. "What's this?" He asked himself as he looked at the readout that read "Thanks for your purchase of Dungeon Rescue, your first game would be to rescue the artificial intelligence of your clone. You have to rescue her from Mistress Olga so her intelligence can return to her cloned brain circuits." He finished reading.

He got his cellphone and called the retail store that he bought the game from. A female answered the phone. "Thanks for calling game trooper..." She said sounding like the cashier that sold him the game. "...how may I help you?" She asked.

"I just bought Dungeon Rescue from your store location..." Patrick said. "...my A.I. clone isn't responding." He said. "I was wondering what I signed when I picked up the game, I thought it meant I could use her during a playthrough of my choice after I got used to the game."

"Well, yes sir, you signed your email address." The woman said. "My computer system glitched when I added your information." She said. "I'm sorry about that sir, if you call the clone company they can reset your clone artificial intelligence."

"How did your computer glitch?" Patrick asked.

"Sir, I'm sorry." The woman said. "There was a power surge."

"I guess I really have to rescue my clone from the dungeon." Patrick said.

"Is there anything else I can help you with?" The woman asked.

"No, thank you." Patrick said.

"Thanks for calling." The woman said as she hung up.

Patrick's console signaled that the game finished downloading, The game started he saw a beautiful landscape on the screen with alot of beautiful women enjoying life harvesting farmland switching to a horse drawn carriage on the road with about five women in it. The scene changes to see all the women being bound and led to a cages by green skinned ogres. The scene changed again this time there is a green skinned woman with red hair wearing a black sports bra black loin cloth a black boots, she's smiling at the screen the camera shifts to show Rachel with her wrists chained above her head wearing a white sports bra, white loin cloth and white stockings. Then the title screen displays can you save your artificial intelligence clone in Dungeon Rescue.

"Well here goes nothing." Patrick said to himself as he went to grab his virtual headset from his drawer. He turned on his headset connecting the wireless controls, sitting on his couch and pushing start.

Patrick finds himself in the game surrounded by trees asking to select an avatar a man or a woman. He selects a man even though men are forbidden to enter the land. As he leaves the forest he notices a woman wearing a brown sports bra and brown loin cloth with her hands tied behind her back and her ankles tied together struggling on the ground. "Seems easy enough..." He says to himself. "...and she'll explain what is happening." He said to himself even though he knows what is happening. Before he starts forward he has to familiarize himself with the weapons and gear he has. He has a crossbow and arrows with pouches on the tips and a broadsword. His avatar is wearing brown vest, brown pants and brown boots. He swings the broadsword around until he feels ready move forward. Placing the broadsword on his back he moves forward with the crossbow at the ready approaching the bound woman.

"Stay back, it's a trap." The bound woman warned.

"Yes, of course it's a trap." Patrick said. "Do you want my help or not."

"I don't need help from a man!" The woman exclaimed.

"Yeah, you look like you don't need any help..." Patrick said. "...but this is a tutorial." He said as he got closer.

"What is a tutorial?" The bound woman asked as two green skinned ogre women appeared from behind a big tree.

"Ironic." Patrick said as he shot one of the green skinned women with the arrow of the crossbow. As the arrow hit the ogre, she is quickly wrapped in straps and falls to the ground. He pulls the strap back and an arrow appears, before he could aim a fire at the other ogre, she fired an arrow from her bow at him. He dodged and fired an arrow from the crossbow at the last ogre, wrapping her up in straps. "There that was interesting." He said as he approached the bound woman and tried to free her, but something was wrong he couldn't find the knots.

"What is wrong hero..." The woman said. "...don't know how to untie me?" She mocked. "Try your broadsword."

"Thanks for the tutorial." Patrick said as he took his sword off of his back and touched the binds on the captive woman and her restraints disappeared. "Easy peasy lemon squeezey." He said. "If I need a weapon to free the captives, why don't I use a smaller blade." He said to himself As he selected a small blade to carry.

"A man in these lands doesn't belong." The woman he just rescued said. "My name is Sonya." She said. "Like it or not I'm coming with you."

"You better be a competent warriors..." Patrick said. "...because I hate babysitting missions in video games."

"What are babysitting missions?" Sonya asked.

"Nevermind..." Patrick said looking at the bound green ogres. "...let's rescue my A.I. Clone." He said not knowing where to go. "Lead the way." He said talking to Sonya.

To be continued...
SNAFU
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I like the concept. Interesting story too. Continue when your ready. :D
Hogtied and loving it
Ovi1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ovi1 »

Nice premise, well written story.
I believe you would be a lot more comfortable in ropes
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Patrick is walking side by side with Sonya through the grassland of a fictional environment. He is looking around at the villages around the country side. In the distance he spots a castle that is his destination.

"We got to go liberate a town." Sonya said as she points at a village.

"Our objective is the castle." Patrick replied as he kept walking towards the castle.

"You need to level up." Sonya suggested.

"Fine..." Patrick said with a sigh. "...let's go." He said as he changed directions to the village Sonya pointed to. The closer he got to the village the more the visuals came into view. Two women bound to stakes at the village entrance guarded by two ogres. "Are you going to help?" He asked Sonya approaching by using trees for cover.

"If you want." Sonya answered. "I'm here to help guide you through this land."

"Follow my lead." Patrick commanded stopping behind a tree as he prepared the crossbow. He aimed at one of the ogre guards from the right side. "Does the ogres know what gender the player picked?" He asked Sonya.

"No." Sonya answered.

"Good." Patrick said as he fired an arrow at one of the guards wrapping the green skinned ogre up. "Okay, Sonya approach the final guard." He said as he started to reload the crossbow.

"Okay." Sonya said as she moved from behind the tree from the left side approaching the ogre that was guarding the village entrance.

Patrick noticed the ogre guard approaching Sonya. "I gotcha." He said as he shot the arrow from the crossbow hitting the ogre who fell down wrapped up. "Easy peasy lemon squeezey." He said like Negan from the walking dead. "They took it like a champ." He said unsheathing his blade touching the ropes on one of the captives untying her immediately and then touching the ropes on the other captive.

One of them looked at Sonya. "What is a man doing here?" She said.

"He is helping me free our sisters." Sonya said.

"Don't everyone think me at once..." Patrick said. "...anyway should I free this village and put up with ungrateful behavior." He said. "I would rather rescue my A.I. friend and get out of here."

"Fine, let's go." Sonya said turning to her sister. "We got to go, can you handle freeing our other sisters in the town?" She asked her.

"Yes." The woman answered.

"If I known I was going to be treated like this..." Patrick said to himself. "...I would have choosen a female avatar."

"You could start over again." Sonya suggested.

No, I'll adapt." Patrick said as he walked away from the village with Sonya following him.

To be continued...
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic