Christmas Themed Tie-up with a Friend (F/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Christmas Themed Tie-up with a Friend (F/mm)

Post by methuselah73 »

John sat on the black living room couch next to the tree watching the seconds tick by. His friend said he would be there at 1 PM to go sledding, John grew ever more impatient now that his friend was 10 minutes late. He stared at the clock, lost in his own thoughts until he was snapped back to reality with his mother calling his name "John, can you help me do a photo for these Christmas cards? I'm thinking you beside the tree wrapped like a present with me beside you."

John's impatience had turned into frustration "I can't I'm supposed to go sledding with Luis but he's late... Again." His mother equally impatient to get the pictures done "it'll take two seconds I'm sure he can wait"

"Fine." He said as he clumsily stood up "what do I need to do?"

"I have a few rolls of red tape that I can use to wrap you up, then I'll place you next to the tree and I'll do the same to myself and hope the picture turns out fine... Sound good?"

"Sure I guess." John said

John's mother opened up the tape "hands behind your back." John's hands were crossed and had the reflective red tape wrapped around his wrists holding them firmly.

More of the red tape was unravelled and wrapped around John's body at his waist, chest and shoulders pinning his arms completely, preventing any kind of movement.

He struggled a bit "I can't move my arms at all" he said in-between lightly thrashing. "That's the whole point, silly" said his mother in a smug tone.

John reluctantly sat down beside the flashing tree before his legs were taped up at the ankles then at his knees and upper thighs. "Do you need to put on so much? I can barely move an inch" he asked while trying in vain to pull his legs apart.

His mother briefly entered the kitchen and returned with a small cloth in her hand. "How much longer is this going to ta-" John said before being cut off with the folded up cloth crammed in his mouth.

"This should stop most of the complaining." His mother said as the red tape made revolutions around his mouth and under his chin.

"Anything to add?" She said while looking down at him "fomphermfm" he said through the countless layers of tape.

The mother walked over to the shelf to pick up the camera when she was interrupted by the door bell ringing. John started struggling and used his head to gesture his mother to untape him. All his efforts were ignored however when his mother opened the door. John could faintly hear what was being said by his mother "Hi, Luis... Yes he is here we're doing our Christmas card pictures if you want to join us?... OK well come in."

Luis wiped the snow off his shoes before taking them off and hanging up his jacket. Luis was quite amused at the sight of his friend, who only gave back an annoyed look.

John's mother paced to the kitchen and back into the living room "I'm about to take the picture, do you want to join him?"

Luis thought for a moment "...Sure" he said "as long as I get a card too."

John's mother unravelled the tape "of course I'll send you one!" She said while she wrapped the tape around his upper body with his arms were at his side.

Luis encountered the same degree of immobility that John had with his arms pinned securely. Also like his friend, Luis had his legs wrapped up thoroughly before sitting down beside his friend.

Luis struggled a bit to test the tape "This is very snug." He said "You should have a bit of tape over my mouth too."

"Once step ahead of me." John's mother said while she bit off two strips of tape and smoothed them over Luis' lips in the shape of an X "see John, you should be more like your friend here, he isn't complaining." She said in a semi-sarcastic tone.

John's mother picked up her camera and took a picture of the two beside the tree "That looks amazing" she chuckled "I can't wait to send these out"

John looked at his mother irritated and signaled his mother to let them out followed by a few "hmph!" While the tape gripped his lips shut.

His mother looked down at him "yes?... Let you out? Hmm... I think Iike my new decorations. I'll let you out in a few hours." She said while chuckling to herself and going into the kitchen.

John and his friend desperately tried to scream and struggle to no avail with the tape holding them still and quiet."

After a few minutes of struggling he wore himself out and looked up to the clock and watched the ticking hands. Knowing for the next few hours he would have to wait impatiently.
Feel free to PM me about anything
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

A very nice story. Enjoyed reading it.
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

A fine story and most appropriate for the season.
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
Mommy's Naughty Boy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mommy's Naughty Boy »

Great job! I love the story idea very much. I have seen stock photos of the parents enjoying a quiet Christmas as the kids and bound and gagged. I always thought that was interesting....and here you wrote about it. Thanks for sharing!
methuselah73
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by methuselah73 »

Mommy's Naughty Boy wrote: 4 months ago Great job! I love the story idea very much. I have seen stock photos of the parents enjoying a quiet Christmas as the kids and bound and gagged. I always thought that was interesting....and here you wrote about it. Thanks for sharing!
I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Feel free to PM me about anything
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

Fun and cute. Love the idea.
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Fun story and a nice slight change to the standard 'silent night' style ones