Case Closed (M/mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Case Closed (M/mm)

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Case Closed

Francesca Fontes couldn’t help but smirk as she watched her partner grumble as he stared at his youngest nephew’s permission slip. The brunette swiped a hand over his thinning hir before stroking his mustache as he grumbled about money.

Richard Stratton had been her partner for twelve years at Fontes and Stratton Detective Agency. He was a good man albeit a tad bit grumpy and tight with his money. He preferred to dress in his blue jeans and button downs that were tight in all the right places in contrast to Francesca’s business suits.

The fourteen year old blonde and blue eyed boy draped himself over his uncle’s shoulders and begged, “Uncle Rick, please! It’s only two hundred dollars… and lunch money… and I can’t be the only one without money to buy a souvenir. Please. I won’t ask you for anything else.”

Spencer’s glasses were practically cutting into the man’s cheek as he hugged him tighter. Rick caved before agreeing while fitting in a sly comment about the state of the crumbling economy. Meanwhile, Adrain, Rick’s seventeen year old nephew, was seated in the client’s chair in front of his uncle’s desk scrolling through his phone.

The two boys couldn’t be more opposite in looks and mannerisms. Spencer was smart as a whip and loud and outgoing. Adrian was shy and quiet and possessed a heated temper. Spencer looked just like his mother, Rebecca, the beloved younger sister of Rick. Taken from the world ten years ago by none other than the boys’ very own father.

Harvey Hinson was a bastard who deserved to rot in hell. A drunk and an abuser to his own family. The day Rebecca called Rick to come get her and the kids, Harvey lost his temper and killed her right in front of Adrian.

Francesca would never forget the day she’d come in for work ten years go to find Rick seated on the couch in their office with his eyes swimming with tears. He had the four year old in his lap wailing for his mother. Poor Adrian sat so still and quietly beside his uncle. She’d never forget the haunted look in his brown eyes. She’d never forget Rick crying that he’d been too late.

“Fine but the house had better be spotless when I get back, Spence,” Rick grumbled before signing the permission slip.

Spencer beamed before skipping over to Francesca to inform her of the robotics thingy he’d just gotten permission to attend. Adrian took the time to slide the case file over towards himself that his uncle had been staring at before.

“Another woman thinking her husband is cheating?” Adrian asked.

“Yup, he’s supposedly working late at the office tonight with his secretary. That means we’ll be working late too. Two of you can grab something on your way home,” Rick replied before handing over a twenty.

Spencer stuffed another handful of fries into his mouth before reaching for the box of chicken nuggets. Adrian had already demolished his burger by the time they’d pulled up to the townhome. The two quickly devoured their dinner before heading inside.

Adrian immediately plopped himself down in front of the tv while Spencer headed for his room. Adrian had barely even opened Netflix before Spencer screamed for him.

Adrian snapped, “What!”

He received no answer, so Adrian yelled, “What!”

Again, he was met with silence.

Cursing beneath his breath, Adrian got up with the intent of smacking the life out of Spencer. However, the thought quickly vanished when his eyes met the prone form of his little brother on the floor beside the bed.

“Spence!” Adrian screamed as he dropped down beside him.

Adrian whipped his head around as the door closed and the lock slid into place. His heart sank to his stomach as he whimpered, “D-dad.”

Harvey smirked down at his oldest before adding, “Adrian, look at you, son.”

“What did you do to him.”

Ignoring the question, Harvey continued, “Ten years and not once did you visit me in jail.”

“You killed Mom!”

“Quiet! Bitch did it to herself!”

Adrian flinched as he tried pulling Spencer’s limp form into his lap. Maybe he could make to the door and to the car or maybe Uncle Rick would come home or maybe one of the neighbors had already called the cops.

“What’d you do to him?”

“He’s fine… Told him to stop screaming. Should’ve listened. But, a little chloroform never hurt anyone… I can’t trust you either, can I? of course I can’t. You testified against me. Your own father. You sent me away.”

Adrian whispered, “You killed mom.”

Harvey sighed before pulling out the roll of duct tape from his pocket. It’d be necessary for now. They’d be a family again sooner than later, but it was a necessary evil. Just for a little while then they’d see.

He tossed the roll towards Adrian and ordered, “Tie up your brother.”

“No.”

Storming across the room, Harvey snatched Adrian up by his hair and shoved him against the wall. Adrian retaliated by driving his knee straight into his father’s groin. Harvey gasped as Adrian shoved the older man aside and scrambled towards Spencer. Harvey snagged the back of Adrian’s sweatshirt and yanked him back towards him.

“Get off mmph!”

“Shut up!” Harvey snapped as he held the doused cloth over the boy’s mouth.

Adrian’s struggles ceased as he went limp in the man’s arms. Harvey dropped him before retrieving the roll of tape. The man huffed in annoyance before snatching a couple of discarded socks off the floor.

“It’s your damned uncle. He’s done this. Used to be so obedient and now you’re both so defiant. You’ll both learn… he’ll learn not to take what’s mine,” Harvey growled as he packed the bundled-up socks into his youngest boy’s mouth.

A few turns of the tape had the boy thoroughly gagged. The tape was used around Spencer’s wrists and ankles before Harvey moved onto Adrian. Satisfied, Harvey tucked the role back into his pocket before making his way over to the boy’s closet.

He selected several articles of clothing for Spencer and Adrian. He made sure to add a few bandanas, scarves, and ties to the bag as well as he raided Rick’s closet as well. To his luck, the man also had a couple of sets of handcuffs hidden away in a drawer beside an old revolver. There were even a few rolls of duct tape and a mound of rope in the garage.

What a great day to reclaim his family.

Rick was yawning as he pulled into the garage. He and Francesca had gotten proof of another cheating husband, which meant pay day was tomorrow.
The man frowned as he realized every light in the house was off. It was only a few minutes after ten. Adrian was pretty good about getting in bed about 10:30 but Spence had to be told to get in bed every night.

The private investigator’s frown deepened as he made his way into the house. It was quiet. Too quiet. He lived with two teenagers that were never quiet. He found himself drawing his gun before softly padding up the stairs.

He could hear muffled moaning coming from Spencer’s bedroom. Throwing the door open, Rick’s eyes widened in surprise as he found his nephews bound and gagged on the floor propped against the bed. Their eyes were filled with terror and fear s a few muffled pleas gargled past the tape wound around their mouths.

“Hmmphh!”

“Nnghh!”

It was too late as the arm tightened around his neck and knocked the gun from his hands. The cruel voice that should have stayed locked away in prison hissed, “This is the last time you’ll ever see them. They belong to me. Know you failed them just like you did your sister.”

And with that, Rick knew no more until Francesca was shaking him awake the next morning.
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Interesting start! I'd like to see where this goes.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

wataru14 wrote: 4 months ago Interesting start! I'd like to see where this goes.
Thanks so much! I'll try to update soon ❤️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Part 2

“How’s school?”

“Okay.”

“Play any sports?”

“No… Adrian does.”

Spencer dared to look over his shoulder to catch a glimpse of his brother in the backseat. Adrian gave him a reassuring nod before he continued to strain against the tape holding him captive.

Harvey hissed, “Stop looking back there! Your brother ain’t going anywhere! We’re talking about you!”

Spencer’s eyes flickered back over to Harvey as he mumbled, “Sorry.”
Sighing, Harvey took his eyes off the road to glance at his youngest. He commented, “You look like her.”

Spencer didn’t say anything as he gave a halfhearted tug at the tape around his wrists. He couldn’t help but flinch as Harvey reached over to stroke his cheek. Harvey shook his head and pulled his hand away.

“Don’t worry. This is ll just precautionary until I can trust you both.”

Adrian mumbled a curse into the tape over his mouth.

“Adrian is seventeen. He’s 5’10” with brown eyes and dirty blonde hair. Spencer’s fourteen. He’s about 5’4” with blue eyes and his hair’s a tad lighter than his brother’s. Those pictures are recent,” Rick explained as he offered the officer photographs.

The officer nodded before responding with, “We’ll do everything we can.”

Rick waited for the man to leave before huffing, “They ain’t gonna do shit.”

Francesca squeezed her partner’s shoulder before calmly stating, “It’s going to be okay… You don’t think he’d actually hurt them, do you?”

“I don’t know but we’re wasting time… Come on.”

Francesca watched as he strolled over to the door in surprise. She blinked at him before asking, “And where do you think you’re going?”

“Courthouse. I’m punching a cop so I get in touch with that bastard’s cellmate. I’m going to need you to bail me out in a couple of hours.”

Adrian was really fighting against his restraints the moment he’d watching his father pull Spencer out of the car. Who knew what the psychopath was doing to his little brother? He stilled the moment Harvey opened the door and asked, “You can be a good boy and cut that shit out right now and I’ll untie you, let you have a shower and some grub, or you stay trussed up in the car. Choice is yours but you just remember that your little brother is in there. So, you gonna behave?”

A slight nod was all Harvey got in response, yet it was good enough for the man. He freed Adrian from the restraints and the gag before letting the boy up. He kept a tight grip on his son’s jacket as he shoved him through the door of the seedy motel room.

Locking the door behind him, Harvey shoved Adrain over to one of the beds, which had a sad looking sandwich from the gas station and a can of Coke beside it. The sound of a shower running came from the other closed door on the opposite side of the room.

“When your brother gets out, you can get yourself cleaned up. There’s pajamas and a toothbrush for you,” Harvey said before smiling at the teenager. “And how’s school going for you?”

Adrian merely shrugged before muttering, “Why are you doing this?”

Harvey looked surprised as replied, “I’m your father. No one is taking you and your brother away from me. We’re a family.”

The sandwich seemed to grow dry as Adrian struggled to swallow.

Francesca held her breath as Rick walked past the barb wired gates. A bruise decorated his cheek and his knuckles were busted and bloodied but he seemed perfectly fine otherwise.

She swallowed, “We need to get you cleaned up… Are you alright?”

Rick nodded before adding, “I have a lead.”

Spencer watched as Adrian disappeared into the bathroom. Harvey leaned against the headboard of the bed closest to the door as he flipped through tv stations. He glanced over at Spencer before patting the empty space beside him.

Shooting a glance at the bathroom door and another at the door to freedom, Spencer slowly trudged over to perch on the edge of the bed beside his father. Harvey let out a yawn before adding, “Anything in particular you wanna watch?”

“No, sir.”

Harvey merely hummed before settling on an old rerun of Law & Order. He added, “I’m not mad at you, son. You were just a baby when I was forced to go away… But, I know that uncle and brother of yours have filled that little head of yours with all sorts of lies about me. Don’t worry, you’ll change your mind.”

Spencer didn’t say anything as Harvey released another yawn. Spencer watched with dread as the man reached over to the bedside table to retrieve a bandana and a tie. Harvey tied a large knot in the center of the bandana before ordering, “Remember this is only temporary until I can trust you.”

The boy slowly parted his lips to allow the knot to settle between his teeth before the ends of the fabric were tightly tied at the base of his neck. The tie was used to bind his hands together in front of him. Harvey gently pushed the boy back against the pillows before tucking him in tightly.

“And now I just need to get your brother all tucked in before we can get a good night’s sleep.”
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Glad to see the story continue, very interesting so far
squirrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by squirrel »

Seems like a dark story... but I like it so far :)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: SQUIRREL'S STORIES

Smythdean
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Smythdean »

Really enjoying this story so far.
Great work. Can’t wait for pt3
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

harveygasson wrote: 3 months ago Glad to see the story continue, very interesting so far
Thanks! I'll try to update soon 😁
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

Smythdean wrote: 3 months ago Really enjoying this story so far.
Great work. Can’t wait for pt3
Thank you! It's on the way ❤️
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

squirrel wrote: 3 months ago Seems like a dark story... but I like it so far :)
Don't worry. Nothing bad will happen 😁
cmcm2789
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cmcm2789 »

I love this one! Wonder if there's any way another older man can join to help dad handle the kids. Plus would love a lot more handgags, even out in public. Watch dad fumble to come up with an excuse as to why he has his hand (or both hands) over the boys' mouths
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic