The Finer Things in Life (F/m) Complete

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

The Finer Things in Life (F/m) Complete

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

The Finer Things in Life (F/m)

Request for Gluba.

Rhett Thompson practically groaned as his mother, Amy, slid the wrapped package of chocolate chip cookies over to him. “Those are for the new neighbors. You be nice and go deliver them.

The sixteen year old rolled his eyes. “Mom, can’t we just doordash them something? Christy is picking me up in like 10 minutes.”

“Absolutely not! This is a nice welcome to the neighborhood. You have plenty of time to drop them off then go on your date. Don’t forget I have the night shift at the hospital so I won’t see you until tomorrow… Also, Elliot wants to take you to breakfast tomorrow. Maybe, the two of you could get to know each other a little better.”

Rhett could see the nervousness cross his mother’s face as she bit her lip. It’d been the first man she’d even talked to since his father died ten years ago. Elliot was a nice enough guy. He was a forty year old cop, who genuinely seemed to care about Amy.

“Yeah. Fine. Whatever,” Rhett muttered as he snagged the plate of cookies before his mother gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

“Thank you, baby, and be careful. There’s been numerous robberies going on all over town.”

Mercy Simons couldn’t help herself. She deserved the finer things in life. It wasn’t like she and her husband hadn’t worked for them after all. It was hard work robbing all of those places. So, she simply had to put on her little black dress, pantyhose, and heels while adorning herself with the stolen diamonds. She twirled before her mirror admiring herself.

Evan Simons scowled at his wife as he hissed, “Put those away. We’re keeping a low profile. One more hit and then you can start wearing them again.”

She scoffed at the man before asking, “And who is going to see me in the house?”

Shaking his head, Evan grumbled about stepping out for a minute to clear his head as Mercy yelled, “You mean you’re going out for a smoke!”

Continuing to admire her stolen treasures, Mercy practically hissed as the doorbell rang. She stomped down the stairs and over to the front door before opening it to see a dark haired teenager dressed in jeans, converse, and a long-sleeved black t-shirt with some metal band on the cover.

He looked stunned as his eyes immediately traveled to where the dress revealed her cleavage. “Um… hi… I’m Rhett Thompson… my mom sent cookies. We’re you’re neighbors.”

Mercy huffed, “Do I look like I eat carbs,” under her breath before exclaiming, “Thank you! How thoughtful!”

She moved to take them from him when her eyes shifted to the diamond bracelet on her arm. Her eyes widened as she stared back at the teenager.

There were pictures of the stolen diamonds all over the paper, the news, and every social media platform you could think of.

Rhett shrugged. “Um yeah… Well, guess I need to go.”

“Wait! Do you think you could give me a hand with something right quick?”

The teenager glanced over his shoulder as if he were waiting on someone to magically appear before he nodded. “Yeah. Sure.”

As Rhett entered the house, Mercy made sure to lock the door before leading him into the kitchen. The teenager asked, “What do you need mmphh!”

Snatching a knife from the kitchen block, she quickly held the weapon the boy’s throat while the other slammed over his mouth. Rhett had the oven digging into his back along with her nails digging into his cheek.

“Hmmphh!”

“Shhhh. I can’t have you ruining everything. You scream, you die, and I get blood all over this dress. Lose lose situation for both of us. You be a good boy and I’ll let you go home to Mommy.”

Rhett nodded as he stared down at his batshit crazy neighbor. He couldn’t decide if she’d become less hot or more hot in the moment.

“I’m going to pull my hand away and you’re not going to scream, got it?”

All he could do was nod. She removed her hand before grabbing a kitchen hand towel decorated with a bunny. Rhett had a sinking feeling in his stomach as he muttered, “I’ll be quiet.”

“I know you will, sweetie. Open.”

The bunny bespeckled towel was threaded through his lips into a cleave gag. Shoving him the direction of the kitchen table, Mercy made her captive take seat before binding his hands behind the chair with some roasting twine.

“What in the hell-”

“Hmmphh!”

Mercy clamped a hand over the teenager’s already gagged mouth before explaining, “The diamonds. He saw the diamonds.”

Evan gave the boy an exasperated glare before giving one to his wife. “I told you to take those off… Never mind. It doesn’t matter now. I have a buyer coming over within the hour and you really think those pathetic restraints are going to keep that kid quiet?”

Mercy rolled her eyes before asking, “What do you want me to do? Kill him?”

“Nnghh!”

Evan hissed, “Shut up, boy!” before looking back at his wife, “We keep him as a hostage if things go south. Just keep the brat upstairs. And do something better than that. If I have to come up there-”

“Fine!” Mercy snapped before pulling the kid up by his arm. She threatened, “Don’t you fight me. My husband will kill you if you even think of misbehaving.”

“Mmphh.”

Rhett allowed himself to be led upstairs to the couple’s bedroom where she shoved him down onto their bed. The teenager rolled onto his side to get a better look at his kidnapper. She tossed a couple of her husband’s ties onto the bed.

She removed the twine before winding the silken fabric of the patterned navy tie to form a set of cuffs around the kid’s wrists. The striped blue and yellow tie would around the kids ankles before the solid yellow tie was used to put the boy into a strict hogtie.

Mercy tossed the kid’s sneakers away as she mumbled something about not wanting shoes on her sheets. She untied the towel from the boy’s mouth before moving towards her dresser.

“Please. I don’t know anything. Just let me go home and mmphh! Nghh! Hhmpp!”

Rhett cheeks began to bulge as some kind of thick nylon material began filling his mouth along with another silky material that trapped his tongue. He whimpered as Mercy tied a large knot in one her designer scarves before pushing it between his parted lips. The packing was pressed deeper inside until the teenager could barely offer a muffled moan. She tied the gag tightly at the base of his neck before reaching for another scarf.
Folding it into a band, she added a new layer to the gag.

The teenager immediately found himself missing the bunnies.

Mercy smirked down at her captive and ordered, “Go on. Cry for help.”

Rhett glared at her before she grabbed his hair and tugged. “I said to cry for help.”

“Mmmm. Hmmm. Hmmm Mmmm.”

She relinquished her grip before winking at him. “Good. Figured my panties and tights would keep that mouth of yours busy. Don’t worry, sweetie. They’re clean.”

Rhett gave her a disgusted look as she shoved her hand into his pocket. Her eyes lit up as she moved to sit on the bed beside her hostage with her legs crossed right. She frowned at the passcode before adding, “Looks like Christy has called twelve times? That your girlfriend? I’d text her back but it looks like that’s not an option seeing as how I need your passcode and I’d have to redo that marvelous gag.”

He continued to glare at her just as Evan appeared in the doorway. The man scowled as he hissed, “Why didn’t you use rope or tape!”

“Darling, how would I possibly know where you keep those things?” Mercy asked as she studied her red manicured nails. “I should make an appointment for these.”

“Mercy!”

Sighing dramatically, she muttered, “Fine. I’m coming.”

Rhett was left to struggle alone as he stared at his phone lying beside him on the bed. The teenager struggle for what felt like hours and all he succeeded in was getting the top layer of his gag off. Eventually, the boy dozed off.

Hours later, Rhett blinked his eyes open to see sunlight coming through the window. The couple returned shortly after. Rhett whimpered at the sight of the tape and rope in the man’s hands. Setting down what was sure to be his future restraints, he could only lay there as Mercy chastised, “Bad boy. You shouldn’t try to escape.”

Evan closed his eyes and took a deep breath before huffing, “Never mind that. Just get the kid ready to go.”

“Hmmm?”

“Go? Go where?” Rhett thought before moaning into his gag as he was released from his hogtie. Mercy untied his ankles and removed the gag before leading him over to the master bath. She removed the makeshift binds from his wrists before giving him a five minute warning.

Rhett relieved himself before drinking his fill from the sink. His jaw and his muscles ached. Eventually, the bathroom door opened to reveal Mercy standing there in jeans, boots, and a low-cut blouse. The diamonds she’d been parading around in were gone, albeit her wedding ring.

“Alright, sweetie. Put your shoes back on. We’re taking a little trip.”

“Look, just let me go or can you just tie me up and leave me here?” Rhett pleaded as he laced up his converses.

“Sweetie, we’re keeping you.” Mercy smirked as she wrapped a fair amount of tape around the boy’s wrists.

Rhett stared down at his bound hands with a sigh before Mercy held up a balled up sock that definitely belonged to her husband. Seeing struggle useless, Rhett opened his mouth to allow the material to fill his cheeks. A second sock followed after to which Mercy explained that she wouldn’t want to pair to get separated. She tore a strip of tape and pressed it over his gagged mouth making sure to smooth it out with a sweep of her thumbs.

“Cry for help.”

“Hhmphh!”

She frowned before explaining, “Not quiet enough.”

She picked the roll of the silver tape back up. She took her time rounding the sticky restraint over her captive’s mouth. She made sure to smooth out each and every wrap of the tacky gag until she was satisfied with about ten layers of tape. Glancing down, she raised an eyebrow before smirking.

“Glad you’re enjoying it. Let’s go. Evan’s waiting on us.”

“Mmmph!”

Mercy grasped onto Rhett’s arm tightly and led him back down the stairs and right into the garage where a dozen cops were waiting with weapons trained on the two. Evan was already in custody when Elliot stepped forward with his weapon raised and ordered, “Let the boy go now!”
Rhett didn’t think he’d ever been so happy to see his mother’s boyfriend in his entire life. Mercy was yanked away from him as Elliot stepped forward and asked, “Are you alright, Rhett?”

The teenager nodded as Elliot reached up to remove the layers of tape plastered to his face. Rhett was free to spit out the socks while Elliot moved to unwrap the tape from his wrists.

“Thank you. How’d you find me?”

“Your mother’s door camera watched you go into the house and never come out. Plus, your girlfriend never saw you and called us for help. They never turned your phone off, so we tracked it here. And Mercy posted a picture of herself on Instagram wearing the stolen diamonds.”

Rhett could only blink as he asked, "What stolen diamonds?”

"The ones all over the news."

"Oh... I never pay attention to those types of things."

The End… Unless yall just really wanna see these characters again.
SubBondageBoy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SubBondageBoy »

Maybe Rhett can be put into bondage by his mom as a punishment, maybe a barefoot hogtie with his big toes tied together or an Armbinder or straitjacket along with a mouth filling panelgag or ballgag.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Lovely story, I enjoyed reading it. Further chapters with this character would be fun too. Maybe the mom and son become captive next time?
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

I see potential in young Rhett. More adventures.
1960gerson
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by 1960gerson »

I see potential in young Rhett.
jone123
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by jone123 »

I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing
Gluba
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gluba »

So great!, maybe write a sequel, make his mother dominant him!, she is in on and part of the the robbery gang with the neighbour. :twisted:
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

SubBondageBoy wrote: 4 months ago Maybe Rhett can be put into bondage by his mom as a punishment, maybe a barefoot hogtie with his big toes tied together or an Armbinder or straitjacket along with a mouth filling panelgag or ballgag.
Hmmm.... interesting. Perhaps something could happen 🤔
Pleasurechip95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pleasurechip95 »

charliesmith wrote: 4 months ago Lovely story, I enjoyed reading it. Further chapters with this character would be fun too. Maybe the mom and son become captive next time?
Thank you! And you never know what could happen next ❤️
Gluba wrote: 4 months ago So great!, maybe write a sequel, make his mother dominant him!, she is in on and part of the the robbery gang with the neighbour. :twisted:
We'll just have to wait and see what happens next ❤️
jone123 wrote: 4 months ago I enjoyed reading it, thanks for sharing
Thanks for commenting! Glad you enjoyed it ❤️
1960gerson wrote: 4 months ago I see potential in young Rhett. More adventures.
I think he has potential too. I should bring him back ❤️
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic