Short tales (mm/Mm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Short tales (mm/Mm)

Post by BoudBoy22 »

This is the first of some short stories that I am going to publish, some may have a sequel, I don't know, it depends on you.

Jason loves being tied and gagged and thought it would be a good idea to be tied up along with his babysitter Elliot.

Jason paced back and forth after his mother, begging to be left home alone. He had already tried it with his father, but he gave him the same answer as his mother.

"I already told you that Elliot will come to watch you while we're not home."

"But mom, yesterday I turned twelve, I can stay home alone without any problem. Plus we have neighbors and I know all the emergency numbers," said the boy as he brushed a strand of hair from his forehead.

Jason was a thin boy, with pale skin, dark hair, and bright amber eyes. He liked to wear comfortable clothes when he was home, although he liked to walk around in his underwear from time to time, especially in his room. That day, Jason was wearing gray basketball shorts, a black shirt, and white socks.

"I'm not worried about exactly what might happen, but rather what you might do to the house. Bad things always happen when you're left alone at home."

"Don't be dramatic, mom."

"Respect me, young man, do you want me to make you a list of everything you've done when you're home alone? You had a party with your friends, our cat ran away and never came back and some thieves broke in, stole everything and left you tied up. "Don't you remember that we found you crying in your room while you were tied up?"

Crestfallen, Jason accepted that his mother was right, so he had no choice but to wait for Elliot, his neighbor, a boy who was practically a son to his parents before he was born. However, the preteen had a plan to have fun with his babysitter, so he took his cell phone and sent a text message to his two best friends.

Elliot arrived at 7 PM, Jason had prepared dinner himself and was watching television in the living room. Elliot greeted him warmly like a younger brother. Elliot was blonde, thin and with freckles on his face, he was 17 years old but his short stature and lack of muscles made him look younger.

"How's it going , J? Do you have any plans for fun today?" Elliot asked as he sat down next to the younger boy.

"It's good that you asked, Elliot, because I just have something on my mind" Jason said, while he was sitting in the fetal position, he smiled evilly.

A couple of seconds later someone knocked on the door, Jason ran to open it. Elliot was a little surprised, he knew that Jason was forbidden to invite his friends over after the party incident. Jason's friends were Ben, a stocky boy with brown hair, and Chris, a red-haired boy with glasses who had a know-it-all look. Ben was carrying a backpack whose contents he immediately revealed were several meters of brown rope wound into several coils, a thick, heavy roll of silver-gray duct tape, and a pair of bandannas.

"What the hell are they going to do with that?" Elliot asked nervously, the alarms in his head going off, because he knew that Jason's friends were crafty kids.

"Relax, bro. Jason said he wanted some fun with his babysitter," Ben said as he slowly approached his victim.

"Hey, guys, you don't have to do this, there are healthier ways to have fun, how about video games? A movie? Board games? Come on, you love dungeons and dragons." Elliot tried to sit back on the couch, but Jason stopped him and whispered something in his ear:

"Let's do this the right way, Elliot. Mom and Dad will pay you very well if you cooperate."

"No, guys, please don't do this..."

The heartbreaking sound of tape coming off the roll was heard and seconds later a long, wide strip was taped to Elliot's mouth, reducing his pleas to incomprehensible murmurs. Elliot's fearful gaze went in all directions, from Chris' devilish smile after having gagged him, to Ben's strong arms holding a long piece of rope.

Elliot was forced to lie face down while Jason straddled his back, at the same time Ben placed his arms behind his back, wrapping the rope around his wrists until it formed a tight band. Ben then tied a couple of knots to secure the rope bands around Elliot's ankles, knees, and thighs.

"Oh my God, where did these boys learn to tie someone up?" Elliot thought as he struggled in vain to untie himself. After his wrists and legs were tightly bound, Elliot was forced to sit up. Ben took one last long piece of rope and made a tie around Elliot's stomach and chest. Now the older boy felt that his arms were stuck to his torso, limiting his movements. Outraged, the older boy watched the three preteens celebrate his feat.

"Well, Elliot, it would be very rude of me to leave all the fun to you, so my friend here is going to tie me up just like you or maybe not, I won't try to escape" Jason said. Elliot did not expect such a turn of events. By then Chris was already tying Jason's hands behind his back, the younger boy winked at him and ten minutes later, they both lay perfectly tied up, Jason with clean, wide bands of rope at the height of his ankles, knees, the thighs and the chest and stomach. The boy's eyes shone with excitement and a thin line, which was the junction of his lips, curved into a macabre smile beneath the wide piece of duct tape covering his mouth.

Finally, Ben approached Elliot and yanked the strip of tape from his lips.

"This won't be enough to shut you up" Ben said and smiled when he saw Jason's socks, which didn't smell very good. The stocky boy took a sock which he rolled into a ball and stuffed it into Elliot's mouth. He finally sealed the teen's mouth with several layers of duct tape wrapped around his head.

"Mmmmmfggmm!!!!!" Elliot growled as he tried to hit Jason with his bound arms.

"Mmgfmm" Jason sighed and watched his friends play Dungeons and Dragons. He would probably be bound and gagged until 9 pm or until his parents got back.
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

Hey, nice short story, BoudBoy. Keep those short stories coming!---Ebascoray (Is it Boudboy, or BoundBoy? It doesn't matter---identify yourself any way you want to)
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

Ebascoray wrote: 4 months ago Hey, nice short story, BoudBoy. Keep those short stories coming!---Ebascoray (Is it Boudboy, or BoundBoy? It doesn't matter---identify yourself any way you want to)
Thank you. There will be more about these Boys. And yes, I wanted to be Boundboy but a little mistake.
The slave
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by The slave »

excellent start really looking forward to reading more
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great little story! Hope you revisit these characters and their tie up shenanigans
TulHakkar
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TulHakkar »

welcome back friend i was missing your stories
BoudBoy22
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoudBoy22 »

TulHakkar wrote: 3 months ago welcome back friend i was missing your stories
Thanks
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic