Almost discovered, my first steps in selfbondage (m/self)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
julizzg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Almost discovered, my first steps in selfbondage (m/self)

Post by julizzg »

First of all, I remind you that English is not my native language, so I apologize for my spelling mistakes, I hope you understand and enjoy the story.

Hello, this is a story about how I was almost discovered doing selfbondage, but first I am going to tell you a little about my beginnings with bondage and how this started little by little, I hope I don't bore you, all this happened after the unfortunate encounter I had with my sister, who curiously, I ended up liking, which I already told you about in another post titled “The damsel in distress (F/m)” under the username of julyan44, I leave it to you, in case anyone wants to read it Before reading this post, I write it from this other account, because I forgot the password of the previous one, I remember that I had it written down on a piece of paper, I hope to find it, In any case, I reposted it on this account to make it easier to find, in case you want to read it. let's continue.

That event left me with concerns, I began to research more and more about bondage, I began to watch videos of girls tied up and I don't know why I liked them so much, I wanted to practice it, but I didn't have anyone with whom.

So one day I was alone in my room, bored, when I started watching bondage videos, and I asked myself, why not try it on myself, I had no ropes and I couldn't find a roll of tape anywhere, so I started looking in the closet drawers to see if I could find a tie, scarf or something that I could use to tie myself.

There was a drawer full of my sister's things, I don't know why they kept my sister's things in that drawer if it was in my room, but they did, so I opened it to see if I could find anything in there, and I found it, a lot of white school socks, they were perfect for tying my feet, I took two, one to tie my ankles and one for my legs, I sat on the bed and started tying my ankles and legs together.

But I don't know, I felt like something was missing, it didn't feel the same as that time my sister tied me up in the store, something was missing, could it be that that time I felt different because I was wearing a dress and stockings? Could it be that that was what I liked? Being dressed as a woman, in a cute dress and sexy black stockings that felt great?

So I untied myself and went to the drawer for more socks, I changed and put on some shorts, so as not to have problems when putting on the socks, they were white nylon school socks, the kind that feel very similar to stockings, so I put them on and they were just above my knee, they felt very good, I sat on the bed and started tying my ankles together, I had seen in the videos that the ropes used to pass through the middle of the feet, so that it would be tighter, so I tried it, and boy did it work.

I finished tying my legs and began to move them a little to see if I could free myself, and it was impossible, they were very well secured, I began to jump around the room, to see if they would loosen, but nothing, they remained firm, preventing my legs from separated, I sat in front of the TV and started playing video games.

It was like this for several days, every time I had the opportunity I did it, but one day I became more curious, I went to the drawer and kept looking and to my surprise, I found some of my sister's skirts, a tight black mini skirt and a pink mini skirt skater type, I put on the socks and then the pink skirt, it felt very good when I walked, I sat on the bed and started tying my feet, ankles and legs together, I put on a tight white shirt, the kind that is usually worn underneath of a dress shirts, I put it on and tied it in my skirt, that skirt accentuated my waist.

That was my outfit every time I had the opportunity to play video games, I only changed the skirt, sometimes it was the pink one, other times the black one, but always with my socks and my white shirt, and of course, with my feet tied well, sometimes I gagged my self with a sock, clave gag type.

I even got tied up and dressed like that when my mom or my sister was home, I just locked the door to my room, in case they wanted to come in, I don't know, it felt more exciting, taking the risk of them they could discover me.

Later I became even more curious, my sister and I were almost the same height, and we fit almost the same, the same with my mother, I don't know if this was good or bad, but at that time it was glory, I could practically wear all the clothes they had, both my sister and my mother's, and in the same way with their shoes, my sister and my mother had a large collection of heels that I did not waste, so I always stole a pair from them to take to my room.

It felt very good to wear heels with socks or stockings, I learned to walk in them and even jump in them, especially because almost every time I wore them I had my feet tied, yes, whenever my mother or my sister They were in the house, I didn't get out of bed, or I tried not to touch the floor with them, so that they wouldn't discover me, but I loved the sound that the heels made when I hit them against each other or against the floor.

Every time I had the chance, I practiced a little self-bondage, and little by little I perfected my bindings, then I tried to learn to tie my hands by myself, front and back, but by then, I never managed to be completely helpless, I could always let go of my hands whenever I wanted, they didn't compare to the time my sister had me, tied and gagged in the store, with that sexy dress, stockings, gloves and heels, completely helpless and at her mercy, but I still loved it. I liked to squirm and test my restraints on my bed, pretending that they had me kidnapped, sometimes I was a sexy schoolgirl, other times I was an important business woman, whose enemies wanted her out of the business, I could also be a sexy secretary who They had had to be tied up and gagged so they could steal the company documents, on other occasions I was the sexy rich girl of a wealthy dad who had been kidnapped so they could take some money from her father, or my sister was playing me another joke, many ideas and role-playing games occurred to me, I enjoyed them.

Or just playing video games, completely tied up, almost always in a skirt and my socks and white shirt, sometimes wearing heels, sometimes not, and other times wearing a dress or stockings, but always tied up.

Very good, I hope I haven't bored you until now, but now I'm going to tell you the story when my mom almost discovered me, I hope you like it.

It was a normal day, everything had happened as usual, it was a Friday or Saturday, I don't remember well, but it was a weekend, because there was no school the next day, and on those days, I sometimes took the opportunity to sleep tied up, I don't know why I liked waking up tied up, it was pleasant that first feeling of confusion in the mornings, of feeling like a damsel in distress, who was kidnapped and had to sleep tied up because she had no other choice,when you are just waking up and you try to stretch, move your feet or your hands and then you realize that you have them tied, that you are tied up completely helpless you realized that you were completely tied up, in a nice outfit, that, I like that, well the point is that it was one of those days.

So, after dinner and everything, we went to sleep, I went into my room and started preparations, I took out the pink skirt and all the socks I needed, I put on my outfit, which consisted of my white school socks, my skirt pink and my white shirt.

I began to tie my ankles together and then continued with my legs, just above the knees, my bed had a tubular metal headboard and footboard, perfect for tying someone's feet and hands to each end of the bed and keeping them secure, by then I had already learned how to do self-bondage, so I planned to tie my feet to the footboard and my hands to the headboard, and so when I pulled on my hands, the knot that was attached to the headboard would leave my hands well secured.

The truth is that at that moment it doesn't cross my mind how I was going to untie myself in the morning, I just wanted to feel like a schoolgirl in distress, completely tied up and helpless, so after tying my ankles and legs together, I proceeded to tie my feet at the foot of the bed, after checking that they were well secured, I took a sock, I put it in a school sock, I tied a knot and it was a perfect homemade ball gag, perfect for a clave gag, I put the knot in as far inside my mouth as I could and I tied the socks behind my head, mppphhh mpphhh I tried it very softly so as not to wake anyone up, but it was undoubtedly effective.

After securing my legs and being completely gagged, I started with my hands, I lay down and first tied the sock that was going to hold my hands to the headboard, then I tied my hands in front of me and secured it with the sock that was on the headboard, I pulled hard and that's it, there I was with my cute outfit completely helpless, I started to squirm a little in my restraints, I was indeed well secured, a perfect schoolgirl in trouble.

I was ready to go to sleep, when I realized that I had forgotten to turn off the light, and the truth is that it was not far away, in fact the switch was next to my bed, I just had to sit down and that was it, but that was the problem, I was completely tied to the bed, it was impossible for me to get up to turn off the lights, but that made me remember that I had forgotten to lock the door, my heart began to beat at a thousand per hour, I quickly began to try to free myself from my restraints, but I was well tied, now I really began to writhe in my restraints, I don't know if unconsciously or consciously, out of panic, I began to moan through my gag;

Mmmppphhhhhh mmmmpppphhh mmppphhhhh

I started to move my feet but they were well tied to the footplate, I was there completely helpless, but when I moved my fingers in my nylon socks, well tied and secured, it felt very good, trying to remove the gag mmmppphhhh mmmppphhh with my hands but no power, because they were perfectly secured to the headboard, it began to excite me, mmmpphhh mppphhhh just thinking about the idea of my mom coming into my room and seeing me there, with my school socks and my sexy mini skirt, showing my well-defined and hairless thighs, made me like this experience even more mmmppphhhh mmmppphhhh.

I was enjoying it so much that I completely forgot that it was early morning and I was in the house, with everyone there, and I don't know if it was because my mom heard all the noise or she simply got up in the bathroom and saw the light in my room on, no I know what the reason would be, but suddenly I heard how a door opened, I panicked, because I knew that my door was not locked, no matter how hard I tried to untie my hands I couldn't, but then, I don't know how, but I managed reach the knot of the sock that was tied to the headboard of my bed, which I was able to untie.

Quickly, with my wrists still tied together in front of me, I lowered the gag around my neck, I couldn't do more, I couldn't untie it, because my hands were still tied, I took the blanket and covered my feet, making sure they couldn't reach Seeing the knot that was tied to the footstool, I turned off the light and covered everything up to my neck, to make sure that the gag was not visible, I waited lying down and pretended to be asleep.

At that moment the door to my room opened, it was my mother, she turned on the light and approached the bed, my heart was beating a thousand per hour, she sat on the edge of the bed, next to me and asked me;

- What are you doing? – she sat next to me
- Nothing – I answered, not knowing exactly what to answer, I was very nervous, she just had to lift the blanket to see myself there, with my hands and feet tied, wearing a sexy women's outfit, with my school socks and my mini skirt.
- You are with your cell phone right? - she answered. – Give it to me – she told me.
- Yes – That was all I answered, I didn't want her to try to lift the blanket to take it off, and she was going to discover me, luckily, I always sleep with my cell phone in the bed right next to me, so I quickly took my cell phone, which was underneath from the blanket, and with my hands still tied and being careful that my mother didn't notice, I stuck the cell phone out from under the blanket, she took it and got up.
- Very good, but go to sleep - she walk towards the door, turn off the light and close it on the way out.

Uffff, I had saved me from a bad situation, it had been very close, she almost discovering me, to this day I wonder if she didn't see the sock tied to my foot, because I don't know if I was able to cover it well, but as soon as she left I removed the blanket, I lay on my back for a while, my hands were shaking, if it had occurred to her to lift the blanket a little and she had discovered me, what would I have said to her? How would I have explained to her that I like to be tied up while dressed sexily in women's clothing? How would I have told her that I like to feel like a damsel in distress? Would she have put the gag back on me herself and tied me even tighter so I would learn the lesson? Or would she have scolded me? How would she have reacted? I don't think I will ever know.

Of course, I continued doing it, just as I continued playing video games completely tied and gagged, wearing sexy outfits, with school socks, skirts, dresses, stockings and occasionally heels.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

HI @julizzg,
Firstly, don't apologise for your English; it is of a better standard than some of our native speakers!
If you want access to your old account, please pm me with your previous username and I shall re-set your password so that you can access it again and change it for yourself.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
julizzg
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by julizzg »

Xtc wrote: 3 months ago HI @julizzg,
Firstly, don't apologise for your English; it is of a better standard than some of our native speakers!
If you want access to your old account, please pm me with your previous username and I shall re-set your password so that you can access it again and change it for yourself.
Thanks, I'll take that into consideration, but I think I'm fine, I already posted my previous story on this account, so I think I'll stick with this one. Thanks again.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

OK. Onwards and upwards.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
gustorak
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gustorak »

Like the new chapter i can wait to read more.
I see, i have to teach you how to be Villains!

Let's get Dangerous!

Wasp being replace
Heroine High's trouble
Bombs Away Miss Lawson

Find Exclusie drawing in:

https://www.patreon.com/Gustorak
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic