Not What I expected Coming home (F/Fm)

Stories that have little truth to them should go here.
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Not What I expected Coming home (F/Fm)

Post by Bondageboi »

It was a red nor July day as I came home from school. I’d estimate about one girl in four had taken her shoes and socks off to walk home. Not many boys had but I was one. I said goodbye to the equally barefoot 13 year old Olivia I’d walked the last ten minutes home with. I really wanted her to be my girlfriend but she was just a friend and not having the same feelings.

“Hi mum I’m home” I called as I ran through the door. I just got a glimpse of mum from behind as I ran upstairs. She was wearing white t shirt and black shorts, her brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, barefoot like me. I ran upstairs threw my school uniform onto the floor of my bedroom and pulled out a pair of blue shorts and red football top, then went down stairs to get a drink of water.

“Hey mum. Why did you change?”

“Oh aren’t I allowed to change?” She grinned at me passing me a glass.

“Have you had your hair done today?”

“Why yes. It’s nice of you to. Notice”

“But it looks. Longer?”

“A good stylist.”

We walked together into the lounge and sat down. Mum put her bare feet up on the coffee table showing her soles were almost as dirty as mine. I presumed she’d been working round the house all day with no shoes or socks.

“You know Rufus. Silly mummy has forgotten the combination to the safe.”

“Safe. What safe?”

“You know the safe.” At that moment I thought I heard a grunt, and the sofa moved a bit. “The safe we have. Mummy’s forgotten the combination. Can you tell me.”

“We haven’t got a safe!” At that moment there was another grunt, the sofa moved and a pair of bare feet, pink painted toe nails appeared from behind the sofa. The big toes were tied together with string and the ankles tied together with white rope as were the shins.

“What the …….” I jumped onto the floor and behind the sofa was my mum, dressed as I remembered her that morning, denim mini skirt, red vest top, her chin length brown hair matted to her face. Her top was also soaked with sweat and stuck to her. As well as her toes ankles and shins tied up, her legs were bound below and above the knees and mid thighs. All tied identical, wrapped four times cinched twice. Her hands were behind her back and ropes went round her body at her waist, tummy, above and below her chest, the upper two cinched between arms and sides, pinning her arms to her. Her mouth was covered in white medical tape and her cheeks bulged.

“What the…mmmpphh.” A hand went over my mouth and I was pulled backwards. The woman pretending to be mum sat on my and set about tying my hands behind my back. In about 15 minutes I was tied up exactly the same as mum: toes, ankles, shins, knees thighs, hands behind my back, chest, tummy, waste. I was gagged with one of my discarded school socks and several strips of white medical tape.

“Your mum wouldn’t tell me the combination. She was brave. Let’s see if she’s as brave when I torture her baby boy. “

She popped out for a couple of minutes and returned with a bowl and a large scrubbing brush. I looked at mum’s feet. They were pink and spotlessly clean. “Let’s see how brave she is as I torture her baby.” I felt the bristles scrape my bare feet and tingles shot through my body. “Mmmmppphhhhhnnngggnnnn”

I loved playing these games with aunt Niki, mums twin sister.
Last edited by Bondageboi 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
charliesmith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by charliesmith »

Lovely story! It was interesting:D
Please feel free to read and comment your thoughts.
My ongoing stories:

Roadtrip of Dreams (M/F) Chapter 14 Added.
milagros317
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by milagros317 »

Very amusing story! I envy him. :D
:ugeek: :ugeek: :ugeek:
harveygasson
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by harveygasson »

Great story and a nice twist that this is a common family occurrence as a game. I hope you do sequels.
emca753
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emca753 »

Bondageboi wrote: 3 months ago It was a red nor July day as I came home from school. I’d estimate about one girl in four had taken her shoes and socks off to walk home. Not many boys had but I was one. I said goodbye to the equally barefoot 13 year old Olivia I’d walked the last ten minutes home with. I really wanted her to be my girlfriend but she was just a friend and not having the same feelings.

“Hi mum I’m home” I called as I ran through the door. I just got a glimpse of mum from behind as I ran upstairs. She was wearing white t shirt and black shorts, her brown hair pulled back in a pony tail, barefoot like me. I ran upstairs threw my school uniform onto the floor of my bedroom and pulled out a pair of blue shorts and red football top, then went down stairs to get a drink of water.

“Hey mum. Why did you change?”

“Oh aren’t I allowed to change?” She grinned at me passing me a glass.

“Have you had your hair done today?”

“Why yes. It’s nice of you to. Notice”

“But it looks. Longer?”

“A good stylist.”

We walked together into the lounge and sat down. Mum put her bare feet up on the coffee table showing her soles were almost as dirty as mine. I presumed she’d been working round the house all day with no shoes or socks.

“You know Rufus. Silly mummy has forgotten the combination to the safe.”

“Safe. What safe?”

“You know the safe.” At that moment I thought I heard a grunt, and the sofa moved a bit. “The safe we have. Mummy’s forgotten the combination. Can you tell me.”

“We haven’t got a safe!” At that moment there was another grunt, the sofa moved and a pair of bare feet, pink painted toe nails appeared from behind the sofa. The big toes were tied together with string and the ankles tied together with white rope as were the shins.

“What the …….” I jumped onto the floor and behind the sofa was my mum, dressed as I remembered her that morning, denim mini skirt, red vest top, her chin length brown hair matted to her face. Her top was also soaked with sweat and stuck to her. As well as her toes ankles and shins tied up, her legs were bound below and above the knees and mid thighs. All tied identical, wrapped four times cinched twice. Her hands were behind her back and ropes went round her body at her waist, tummy, above and below her chest, the upper two cinched between arms and sides, pinning her arms to her. Her mouth was covered in white medical tape and her cheeks bulged.

“What the…mmmpphh.” A hand went over my mouth and I was pulled backwards. The woman pretending to be mum sat on my and set about tying my hands behind my back. In about 15 minutes I was tied up exactly the same as mum: toes, ankles, shins, knees thighs, hands behind my back, chest, tummy, waste. I was gagged with one of my discarded school socks and several strips of white medical tape.

“Your mum wouldn’t tell me the combination. She was brave. Let’s see if she’s as brave when I torture her baby boy. “

She popped out for a couple of minutes and returned with a bowl and a large scrubbing brush. I looked at mum’s feet. They were pink and spotlessly clean. “Let’s see how brave she is as I torture her baby.” I felt the bristles scrape my bare feet and tingles shot through my body. “Mmmmppphhhhhnnngggnnnn”

I loved playing these games with aunt Niki, mums twin sister.
Love overpowered mommies by female burglars and especially humiliated in front of their son
Bondageboi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bondageboi »

That wasn’t exactly the story.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I genuinely love the twist at the end. I wasn't expecting it.
Curious what a red day is.
Hogtied and loving it
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Great family bondage scenario.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic